PDA

View Full Version : Anko lookalike?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-15-2010, 06:42 PM
There was a Stone shinobi who accompanied the Tsuchikage to the Gokage summit. One of them looked like Anko. I like to know what the Anko lookalike's name and it's a guy or a girl.

Vivi
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM
There was a Stone shinobi who accompanied the Tsuchikage to the Gokage summit. One of them looked like Anko. I like to know what the Anko lookalike's name and it's a guy or a girl.

Kurotsuchi.Its a Girl and rumoured Wood Release user.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Danke (German for thanks.) I needed to know if Kurotsuchi was a girl or a girl. I needed that info I wanted.

Hidden Ninja45
02-15-2010, 07:30 PM
That dome she made was Earth style and made out of earth, not wood. I know some people think it's wood style, but I don't see how that is possible.

I don't think she even looks very much like Anko since her hair is flat and Anko's is spikey in the back.

Cyl
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
She looks like Sai and Anko mixed. But yeah her name is Kurotsuchi.
That dome she made was Earth style and made out of earth, not wood. I know some people think it's wood style, but I don't see how that is possible.

I don't think she even looks very much like Anko since her hair is flat and Anko's is spikey in the back.
Because it looks like Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall.

Parak111
02-16-2010, 09:56 AM
I have to agree. Her eyes really resembled Anko's. At least her hair is diffrent...and her behaviour.

sparxs_hatake
02-16-2010, 07:33 PM
I have to agree. Her eyes really resembled Anko's. At least her hair is diffrent...and her behaviour.
I agree, But she does seem as though they could be like sisters. It'd be really creepy if they were, but they look as though they could be related.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Kurotsuchi would have found Anko as her identical looklike with the eyes, the hairdo, the behavior, etc. That's..................something for Kurotsuchi.