PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto's Return?!?

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 03:54 PM
When Do you think Kabuto(Orochimaru) will appear again???

DragonX
02-15-2010, 03:56 PM
No clue, but I hope very soon.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 03:58 PM
ME too b/c he's been absent from the series for a while.

Hidden Ninja45
02-15-2010, 04:24 PM
I don't know when he will come back. I hope it is soon.

Maybe after this story arc with Sasuke is finished, he will come back.

He just about has to come back soon since it has been so long since we have seen him.

Ishtar
02-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Ya, I used to hate him, Now I cant wait til he comes back.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I'm the same way... I just like him now since Orochimaru is taking him over.
I miss orochimaru... I wish they made a costume for him in a video game with his jonin vest. he looked awesome!

Akatsuki Gord
02-15-2010, 05:05 PM
orochimaru has been the best villan so far so hope he is back soon

Cyl
02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Maybe after Madara is killed.

deidara330
02-15-2010, 05:09 PM
The problems that are currently most pressing in the manga at the moment are Sakura running off with Sasuke, Sasuke's revenge, and the New generations decision to kill Sasuke. After they're resolved, Kakashi's promotion and Danzo's death should take priority. The matter of how ROOT will be run is important. There's also the capture of Suigetsu and Jugo to consider. I imagine once all of this is resolved, Kabuto will be given the spotlight until the Fourth Great Ninja War begins. That's how I predict it.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Good point and Sai can tell Danzo's secrets now that he's dead and his jutsu is broken from Sai's tongue!
It's getting better and better....
What if....
Orochimaru took contol of madara's body! It'll be sharingan galore with all those eyes!

deidara330
02-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Sai can tell Danzo's secrets now that he's dead and his jutsu is broken from Sai's tongue!
What if....
Orochimaru took contol of madara's body! It'll be sharingan galore with all those eyes!Sai could do that. However, he places too much trust in Danzo to betray him in such a way.

Orochimaru is dead. The only way he could revive is by taking control of Kabuto's body. And if he did that, by now Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and many others could beat him with ease. People didn't just stop training after he died. Madara especially could never lose to Orochimaru, he's quite possibly the strongest Naruto character alive.

zerosameri
02-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Kabuto is sapost to have a huge role later on in the story. Or said it was said, "This isn't the last time he'll be seen"

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Is it me or is Sasuke Madara's play toy? I mean he's fighting everyone for him...
I wonder if madara cannot fight for a specific reason or if he just don't want to.
I cannot think of one time he actually hit someone or even touched them...

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Well i know for sure if he comes back then he's gonna be another villan and start some problems!

Kyoko-chan
02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Is it me or is Sasuke Madara's play toy? I mean he's fighting everyone for him...
I wonder if madara cannot fight for a specific reason or if he just don't want to.
I cannot think of one time he actually hit someone or even touched them...

Yes, he is Madara's play thing. It is sad.

Oh and about Kabuchimaru? Anyone else think that is sorta like Lord Voldemort/Quirrel?

MoonStarNinja4
02-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I'm the same way... I just like him now since Orochimaru is taking him over.
I miss orochimaru... I wish they made a costume for him in a video game with his jonin vest. he looked awesome!
Yeah I wish they would do that too! He looked good in that jonin vest.

kekki genki
02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
he'll appear durning that battle between sasuke and naruto and will help naruto against sauske and will probily die lol

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM
IMO What's going to be cool is when Kabuto fights Kakashi, Sasuke, or whoever and his face tears off and its like an OMG moment!!!!!!

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 08:18 PM
When is the last time kabuto is seen in the manga??? (besides when he sees sasuke leave the hideout?)
Because on Naruto wikia it says that kabuto talks to naruto and tells him he absorbed orochimaru...
I don't remember this.

Kyoko-chan
02-15-2010, 08:29 PM
When is the last time kabuto is seen in the manga??? (besides when he sees sasuke leave the hideout?)
Because on Naruto wikia it says that kabuto talks to naruto and tells him he absorbed orochimaru...
I don't remember this.

Waaa...? I...don't remember this either...

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM

My exact thought!

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Ok.. I found it! It's in Chapter 357 right befor sasuke fights Deidara. Kabuto tells Naruto and company that he absorbed orochimaru and that he is taking over his body. Hinata uses byakugan and says orochimaru has already taken control a third of his body so Naruto and Capt. Yamato tried to attack Kabut but failed b/c he was too fast. Kabuto tells Naruto, "Until we meet again" and disappears.

kejon16
02-15-2010, 11:26 PM
I want him to retrun soon i always kinda like him i though he was cool and i want to see what he looks like now

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah I wonder what he looks like too!

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-17-2010, 05:39 PM
What did Orochimaru teach Sasuke to make him so strong?

Sharingan Shinobi
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM

Kabuto will probably appear after Sasuke gets a good pounding!

Vincentino
02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
EVERYTHING... ok not really, When Itachi gave Sasuke the Amaterasu and Susano'o, that made him BUTTloads stronger, It made his chakra... OVER 9000!!!!!!! :P Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body and stuff so he wanted him to be plentiful strong so I guess it was like how Jiraiya taught Naruto during those 2 and a half years.

Sharingan Shinobi
02-18-2010, 03:43 PM
LOL! His chakra lvl is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I just realized that when Orochimaru finally takes over Kabuto's body he would have A LOT of medical jutsu.... sorry I was slow on that! `o.o"

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:23 PM
He's finally returned! Yay!

Sharingan Shinobi
03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Yep. You were right. Kabuto is back.

tobiperson
03-17-2010, 08:26 PM
what's keeping kabuto(oro) so long i hope he's in rio having a good tim^^

Sasuke
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
He's finally returned! Yay!
The 5 kage summit arc was rather short, with Kabuto's appearance, I expect a new arc to start.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
The 5 kage summit arc was rather short, with Kabuto's appearance, I expect a new arc to start.

Hopefully it will be focused on Naruto, Sai, Yamato, and the other Konoha ninja...

Sharingan Shinobi
03-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I can't wait to see the next arc! Kakashi is going back to the village too! He'll be Hokage!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-18-2010, 06:57 PM
I wonder where Kabutomaru is going?

Agent Spectre
03-19-2010, 03:42 AM
Kabuto-sama is back. I am very pleased, and ANXIOUSLY awaiting the chapters to come.

However there's something I have to bring up, that I've already brought up in a bunch of other topics on this subject... Why has everyone always been so dead set on saying that Kabuto "absorbed" Orochimaru and that SOMEHOW Orochimaru can come back through him like that. Yes It may be a possibility, but it's SUCH a cheap idea that personally I'd be infuriated at such poor development.

Think about it Logically. Here's a sample of what I have stated in a previous thread (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=344873&postcount=21) on the subject of Kabuto and Orochimaru and have been drilling for a year now...

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his consciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a consciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.

eh?

Anyway, I'm thrilled to see him return. In fact thats' the only reason I logged onto the forums, as I promised I would when Kabu-sama made his glorious return. Very delighted to see he is doing fine. `:)

RAMENKING
03-19-2010, 03:46 AM
Good point and Sai can tell Danzo's secrets now that he's dead and his jutsu is broken from Sai's tongue!
What if....
Orochimaru took contol of madara's body! It'll be sharingan galore with all those eyes!

way to much ultimate evil at one time, i needz more ramen now.

Naruto2921
03-19-2010, 06:10 AM
I don't remember this.

They meet while Naruto and others were out looking for Sasuke, right before Sasuke and Itachi fought.

Parak111
03-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Well, he made a appearence in this chapter (487)...finally.

Shikamaru Nara
03-19-2010, 07:30 AM
I think it'll be something like this, it's kind of stupid, but the hell, anything could happen.

Maybe Kabuto is still under Sasori's sleeper jutsu, and before Sasori died, he transfered the jutsu over to somebody else, maybe Kabuto is still captured and taken in by the sleeper justu, maybe the Akatsuki take him and somebody who's under the radar like Zetsu becomes KabutOrochimaru's partner and in the end, they're the two final villains.

It's kinda stupid, I know, but just a thought.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-19-2010, 01:30 PM
I think something big is going to happen in the next few chapters. I think Kabutomaru is going to reveal something epic. I mean why is he in the Waterfall village for anyway?

tyler
03-19-2010, 02:11 PM
I think it'll be something like this, it's kind of stupid, but the hell, anything could happen.

Maybe Kabuto is still under Sasori's sleeper jutsu, and before Sasori died, he transfered the jutsu over to somebody else, maybe Kabuto is still captured and taken in by the sleeper justu, maybe the Akatsuki take him and somebody who's under the radar like Zetsu becomes KabutOrochimaru's partner and in the end, they're the two final villains.

It's kinda stupid, I know, but just a thought.

Nah, Kabuto said Orochimaru broke that jutsu when Kabuto went to Oro. Kabuto was just playing along so that Sasori wouldn't find out that the jutsu was broken.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Nah, Kabuto said Orochimaru broke that jutsu when Kabuto went to Oro. Kabuto was just playing along so that Sasori wouldn't find out that the jutsu was broken.

Yeah it was cool how Sasori was trying to tell Sakura that he didn't think Kabuto was still under his jutsu.

He told her where to meet him then he said, "But I don't think..." then he died.

Priestess-of-Jashin
03-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't remember this.

Kabuto reveals that he absorbed Orochimaru in chapter 356 Engagement. You can read it on
one manga .com
But the last time he was seen is at the end of the newest chapter which was released today at like 12:00A.M. But you only see him at the very end... he looks soooooo sexy! I know, I'm a nerd but I'm proud of it! XD I hope this helped! WHOO!!!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Kabuto reveals that he absorbed Orochimaru in chapter 356 Engagement. You can read it on
one manga .com
But the last time he was seen is at the end of the newest chapter which was released today at like 12:00A.M. But you only see him at the very end... he looks soooooo sexy! I know, I'm a nerd but I'm proud of it! XD I hope this helped! WHOO!!!

Yeah, I need to edit that post.

Yeah, He looks so awesome!