PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: [Suggestion] Naruto RPG in progress

<Aurega?>
05-27-2009, 04:14 AM
When the village war/naruto RPG game is completely set-up, please give it its own subforum, possibly with additional subforums in order to do battles/negociations.

I think personally that the bath house isn't where that topic belongs...

If it gets going, it's gonna quickly be several hundreds of pages. It's gonna be a pain to navigate that...

Sage Mode
05-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah, that's a good idea. There are probably going to be a number of changes to the organization of the forums.

<Aurega?>
05-29-2009, 10:51 PM
I assume that you disapprove of restrictive posts for each village members, which is understandable. But where do villages hold secret meetings? I think PMs is the only solution then. But they can sometimes be a pain to navigate, especially if say 20 people are involved etc (I'm still kinda lost on how the inbox works).

Just a possible suggestion, I don't know how complicated that will be for you mods, and I know you already have a lot on your hands. But hey, this is a suggestion forum, so I won't get assassinated for making a suggestion right?

But I'll wait till the changes come before ripping them apart with criticism, ok?

-Aurega out

Sage Mode
05-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. That's a tough one, though. Some people would just end up talking exclusively in the secret forums. I suppose the difficulty of managing so many PMs is on the mods' side on this one because it keeps *most* things out in the open.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. That's a tough one, though. Some people would just end up talking exclusively in the secret forums. I suppose the difficulty of managing so many PMs is on the mods' side on this one because it keeps *most* things out in the open.
True.