PDA

View Full Version : This series is getting worse every chapter

ThePurpleChidori
02-13-2010, 03:31 PM
I miss the old days of Naruto.

Not the ones where everyone is out of character, time is out of slack and such.

There have been multiple threads that just make me dislike the series more. Not that I hate it, it's still good, but if Kishi keeps this up...

Discuss.

NarutoUzumaki12
02-13-2010, 03:34 PM
well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto

ThePurpleChidori
02-13-2010, 03:42 PM
well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto

Don't even get me started. It's why I didn't even include that in here.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.
and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-13-2010, 05:28 PM
and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.
Yeah! now i agree wtih you on that note. But what people are tryna say is that they miss when everyone was at a equal length of power and they showed all the charaters and didn't focus on one specific character......for like......8 chapters or so.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 06:33 PM

You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Not really. There's Akatsuki and Kabutomaru.

senji
02-13-2010, 06:36 PM
what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 06:38 PM
what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc

You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Read this.

senji
02-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Well they put him in the arcs so you wont forget about him and to keep his popularity from going down.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 07:04 PM

which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Agreed. I don't necessarily think it's getting worse EVERY chapter, but it's certainly starting to lack the essence of the story, because it's called 'Naruto.'

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 07:11 PM
which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol

Yes he was.

---------

Sakura fought Sasori to see if he had any info on Orochimaru, which would lead to Sasuke.

---------

Naruto thought of Sasuke during the training to obtain RasenShuriken.

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Naruto thinks of Sasuke a lot..! I think he does a lot more than he should..

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 07:13 PM
The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:16 PM
The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.

Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..
True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.

senji
02-13-2010, 07:18 PM
I think they should make naruto be less obsessed with sasuke

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:18 PM
True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.

That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 07:20 PM
That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.

There was a rumor that Kishi wanted to make SasuNaru come true at the end/near end of Part II, but he couldn't because of the fact that the series was in WSJ, a manga collection for shounen manga, but shounen-ai.

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:22 PM
There was a rumor that Kishi wanted to make SasuNaru come true at the end/near end of Part II, but he couldn't because of the fact that the series was in WSJ, a manga collection for shounen manga, but shounen-ai.

Seriously? Oooohhh. My my, that makes an awful lot of since.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Seriously? Oooohhh. My my, that makes an awful lot of since.

The rumor spread a lot, there was a couple of thread here; it was on about every manga-related Forums for quite a while, I'm not sure if the rumor was confirmed though.

senji
02-13-2010, 07:33 PM
does sasunaru=naruto and sasuke as a couple or what does it mean?

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:42 PM
does sasunaru=naruto and sasuke as a couple or what does it mean?

SasuNaru = Sasuke and Naruto as a couple. It's Yaoi.

senji
02-13-2010, 07:43 PM
SasuNaru = Sasuke and Naruto as a couple. It's Yaoi.

oh that would be messed up.

The Shady Ninja
02-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Some fangirls care to differ, xD

FlippedMyLid
02-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm a little pissed about it too, but I'll keep reading until the end.

Bioyard
02-14-2010, 07:03 AM
Oh Cmon people!! They HAVE to focus on sasuke right now. People had become such fanboys over Sasuke that kishi HAS to focus on developing him into a real monster or no one will believe it. Hell, people still think Sasuke will become a good guy and be all buddybuddy again with Naruto.

You guys are looking at Naruto like its a manga solely about a single character. The manga is about the world around Naruto. If you guys wanna read a story that force feeds you its main character and neglects to develop ANY other character to the point that the main is borderline God-Moding the entire series then i suggest you go back to reading your Bleach.

ThePurpleChidori
02-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Oh Cmon people!! They HAVE to focus on sasuke right now. People had become such fanboys over Sasuke that kishi HAS to focus on developing him into a real monster or no one will believe it. Hell, people still think Sasuke will become a good guy and be all buddybuddy again with Naruto.

You guys are looking at Naruto like its a manga solely about a single character. The manga is about the world around Naruto. If you guys wanna read a story that force feeds you its main character and neglects to develop ANY other character to the point that the main is borderline God-Moding the entire series then i suggest you go back to reading your Bleach.

*Sigh* Another Sauce fanboy.

Ever since Sasuke vs. Deidara, it's been all Sasuke. I mean, they can have an arc on him, but this is seriously getting old. Every now and then we see Naruto not doing much, or any of the other characters. It's just Sasuke. Maybe some of us actually realize it's dragging out.

Titankahn
02-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Hm think before post. At the first about 100 episodes we saw only a little Sasuke till Orochimaru died and now for about 50 ep its much more. 3/4 Sasuke to 1/4 Naruto yeah i'm angry about it too but with this storyline this is the way, also Sasuke grows in strenght more and more powerful, his failiure will be even bigger. Getting worse? No way it's better storyline then the Original much better overall for me.

ThePurpleChidori
02-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Hm think before post. At the first about 100 episodes we saw only a little Sasuke till Orochimaru died and now for about 50 ep its much more. 3/4 Sasuke to 1/4 Naruto yeah i'm angry about it too but with this storyline this is the way, also Sasuke grows in strenght more and more powerful, his failiure will be even bigger. Getting worse? No way it's better storyline then the Original much better overall for me.

This is for MANGA. The book. Not the anime, because so far the anime is OKAY. For now. The manga is STILL focusing on Sasuke, and the manga is 100 times farther than the show.

Titankahn
02-14-2010, 10:38 AM
okay my fault but its still about 50-50 if cut it into 2 parts then the first is narutos the second is sasukes part i think soon naruto will come again.

senji
02-14-2010, 10:59 AM
You guys just have to give it time Naruto will takeover the manga soon

MadaraTobi
02-14-2010, 11:08 AM
I disagree,Its a great manga and anime.Though the filler in the anime sucks i dont think you should dislike naruto over it.There are some annoying twists in the series The death of Karin
But i still think its a great anime. Though I will agree that old naruto was better,the good old days with Zabuza,and the chunin exams.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-14-2010, 11:42 AM

Ever since Sasuke vs. Deidara, it's been all Sasuke. I mean, they can have an arc on him, but this is seriously getting old. Every now and then we see Naruto not doing much, or any of the other characters. It's just Sasuke. Maybe some of us actually realize it's dragging out.

How in the hell does that make Him a sasuke fanboy? He just said hes an evil monster. And he makes perfect sense. Naruto doesnt have to be the only character and neither konoha 11. Seriously that last post was right on the money. Its a development of a world. Not just naruto. Youd complain if they only showed naruto! Stop reading naruto, because sasuke is 50 percent of the stroy and you cant jus like half a manga.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-14-2010, 11:49 AM

Omg! Lol thats great you were right on the money dude glad to see you have sense. up rep.

Leafy
02-14-2010, 11:54 AM
You guys just have to give it time Naruto will takeover the manga soon

Not before Kakashi

Typhar
02-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I will agree that the series has been better; however, I don't think that it is that bad.

I would compare this part of the story to the forest of death. not an overly exciting section, but important for the story overall, and afterwards the story picked up again.

senji
02-14-2010, 06:13 PM
I will agree that the series has been better; however, I don't think that it is that bad.

I would compare this part of the story to the forest of death. not an overly exciting section, but important for the story overall, and afterwards the story picked up again.

but this is a important part of the storyits gonna show if sakura will join sasuke or fight him

Typhar
02-14-2010, 07:17 PM
but this is a important part of the storyits gonna show if sakura will join sasuke or fight him

i never said that this part of the story wasn't important; i simply meant that it wasn't the most exciting part, and that isn't a bad thing either.

Kakuzu
02-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Says u...

J-Sun Tasogare
02-14-2010, 07:33 PM
im getting tired of sasuke but really the part that ticks me off isnt that he isnt training for his power like naruto i mean he worked hisd lil A** off to get where he is sasuke just sits there watching tv with a bag of doriotos no he aint cool enough for doroitos he gets a bag plain unsalted raw pieces of potato. and he just gets a new power by the dozen and the most hax character outdside of pain (danzo) gets beat pretty bad by sasuke who didnt even work for the power he beat him with gosh dang its annoying all the hax he is getting whats next o yes sakura gets the rinneingan or sasuke gets ems and rinningan its sooo annoying

zerosameri
02-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Uh, they should stop with all the poinless flash backs. Karin's flash back was the wors of them all.

Sasuke is power is past Kage level :/ and he isn't even a Chunin (from the time he left the village to now) and he kicked a hokage but hard. He is just getting random out of no were power up dates. I mean Sasuke is itachi, but better.

Naruto he is just as bad. He is the strongest genin in the world right now. Hell if he took the Chunin exams he'll beat the crap out of everyone, it wouldn't even be a challang for him. He's at Kage level too.

I'm a fan of Sasuke just as much as the next dude, but I'm getting tried of seeing him on every page. As soon as Sasuke left Konoha It's been all about Sasuke, heack he even got his own season and Arc.

There isn't even a point on calling it Naruto Shippuden, when Naruto isn't even the main character any more. Sasuke took over Naruto's part. Kishi sure must favor Sasuke lots. There is way more back story on Sasuke then Naruto would ever get.

somerandomgirl14
02-14-2010, 08:23 PM
The pointless flashbacks is what we have Naruto: The Abridged Series for.

mrsticky005
02-14-2010, 08:57 PM
The pointless flashbacks is what we have Naruto: The Abridged Series for.

LOG-ed!

somerandomgirl14
02-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Shut up log boy!

Sai9497
02-14-2010, 09:26 PM
The chapters are worse since Sasuke is in all of them.

mrsticky005
02-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Shut up log boy!

:D

"Wait a minute who wrote this? I hate the log?" ~Ibiki

darkjam
02-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Hmmm, i reckon it is... stupid Sasuke going evil... and Jiraiya dying...

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-14-2010, 10:46 PM

Actually, I agree with some of this. I WANT for Naruto/Sasuke Shippuden to focus on the other characters. But if you hadn't realized, everything is either focused on Team 7 or Shikamaru nowadays. Show me ONE MOMENT with a character other than Team 7, Shikamaru, Akatsuki, the Sannin, or the other villages that actually participated in a battle. Remember the Kakuzu and Hidan fight? Shikamaru and Kakashi were the only real ones that got to fight. How about Pain's Invasion? Most of the battles weren't shown or were simply skirmishes.

There's also a huge disadvantage with power level. Naruto and Sasuke had received a bunch of power-ups in Part II. The others only got one.

I agree, don't go in denial.

Uh, they should stop with all the poinless flash backs. Karin's flash back was the wors of them all.

Sasuke is power is past Kage level :/ and he isn't even a Chunin (from the time he left the village to now) and he kicked a hokage but hard. He is just getting random out of no were power up dates. I mean Sasuke is itachi, but better.

Naruto he is just as bad. He is the strongest genin in the world right now. Hell if he took the Chunin exams he'll beat the crap out of everyone, it wouldn't even be a challang for him. He's at Kage level too.

I'm a fan of Sasuke just as much as the next dude, but I'm getting tried of seeing him on every page. As soon as Sasuke left Konoha It's been all about Sasuke, heack he even got his own season and Arc.

There isn't even a point on calling it Naruto Shippuden, when Naruto isn't even the main character any more. Sasuke took over Naruto's part. Kishi sure must favor Sasuke lots. There is way more back story on Sasuke then Naruto would ever get.

Actually, no. Itachi is a much better character. And Sasuke got trashed by Raikage.

Indeed. =]

True. If you've noticed, Kishi went to extreme heights to make sure that Naruto wouldn't interrupt Sasuke's battle with Danzo. Hence the sudden crappy hyperventilation.

And yes. Sasuke's backstory has been told several times. During his reunion with Itachi, in his fight with Naruto in the Final Valley, during his fight with Itachi, after the fight, and during Madara's revealing. There's also a brief thinking as during his introduction, in the Haku fight, in the Chunin Exams, and in his fight with Danzo.

That's a total of 5 times, 9 if you count the brief moments.

zerosameri
02-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Actually, no. Itachi is a much better character. And Sasuke got trashed by Raikage.

Indeed. =]

True. If you've noticed, Kishi went to extreme heights to make sure that Naruto wouldn't interrupt Sasuke's battle with Danzo. Hence the sudden crappy hyperventilation.

And yes. Sasuke's backstory has been told several times. During his reunion with Itachi, in his fight with Naruto in the Final Valley, during his fight with Itachi, after the fight, and during Madara's revealing. There's also a brief thinking as during his introduction, in the Haku fight, in the Chunin Exams, and in his fight with Danzo.

That's a total of 5 times, 9 if you count the brief moments.
True Itachi is a way better character. But on the count of power that Itachi has shown (If you don't count the fact that Itachi all ways held back tons) Sasuke kicks Itachi's butt. But even if Itachi was at full power it would be all most border line at current Sasuke.
Sasuke needed to get his butt kicked at least one time. He needed to lose. :lol:

of cores :cool:

Yea Naruto went all hyperventilation for no reason... Thats not even possible even if you have the worst health on earth. that just shows Naruto has issuses with Sasuke. Even Sakura doesnt like Sasuke that much; and she loves the dude.

I believe it's been more then 7 times (but I'm not going to look though tons of stuff just to see how many times :lol:). Through the whole series it has been shown or been a short mentioned of it.
Naruto there should be more info on Naruto seen the show is called Naruto. All we know about Naruto is his

Father's Name
Thats his father was the 4th hokage
His Mom's name
Were she came from (Sorta :|)
that he has the Nine-tails
that pervy-Sage named him
and that about it. :lol: I mean really there should be way more on Naruto.

Ockinga
02-15-2010, 12:51 AM
I still like Naruto as much as I ever have, but for the whiners I'm pretty sure that no matter what will happens in the future you guys will complain. Just a year ago everyone was marveling over Naruto versus Pain. I liked the kage summit arc. I don't understand how some people find it boring. The only power up Saskue got was Susanoo and its improvements. Kishi will tie it together at the end.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-15-2010, 01:14 AM
True Itachi is a way better character. But on the count of power that Itachi has shown (If you don't count the fact that Itachi all ways held back tons) Sasuke kicks Itachi's butt. But even if Itachi was at full power it would be all most border line at current Sasuke.
Sasuke needed to get his butt kicked at least one time. He needed to lose. :lol:

of cores :cool:

Yea Naruto went all hyperventilation for no reason... Thats not even possible even if you have the worst health on earth. that just shows Naruto has issuses with Sasuke. Even Sakura doesnt like Sasuke that much; and she loves the dude.

I believe it's been more then 7 times (but I'm not going to look though tons of stuff just to see how many times :lol:). Through the whole series it has been shown or been a short mentioned of it.
Naruto there should be more info on Naruto seen the show is called Naruto. All we know about Naruto is his

Father's Name
Thats his father was the 4th hokage
His Mom's name
Were she came from (Sorta :|)
that he has the Nine-tails
that pervy-Sage named him

and that about it. :lol: I mean really there should be way more on Naruto.
I agree.

I still like Naruto as much as I ever have, but for the whiners I'm pretty sure that no matter what will happens in the future you guys will complain. Just a year ago everyone was marveling over Naruto versus Pain. I liked the kage summit arc. I don't understand how some people find it boring. The only power up Saskue got was Susanoo and its improvements. Kishi will tie it together at the end.
He also got the Hawk Summoning, which was pretty much impossible for him to get considering the situation he was in.

Bioyard
02-15-2010, 04:12 AM

Fanboy?? Based on what??? If you can't accept logical responses than thats on you, don't blame me for it. I'm not the one that gave you crappy genes.

I totally agree that Sasuke is getting WAY too much power. I've posted on other threads my distaste for Sasukes unnatural use of Ninja Steroids. But complaining theres too much Sasuke is stupid. How can anyone complain about a fight scene lasting too long?? If Naruto just referenced Sasuke and Danzo's battle and never showed it, you'd be raising hell about that.

Sorry if i'm not jumping on the Bandwagon of Nonconformist Posery.

Parak111
02-15-2010, 06:26 AM

Yeah, I've been suspicious of Naruto, that he may have *something* for the Sauce. I mean, he does WHAT NOT for him. I WOULDN'T be surprised if something NaruSasu/SasuNaru releated happenes at the end of the manga...which I hope that isn't coming too soon.

~*♥ThePinkChidori♥*~
02-15-2010, 09:22 AM
The series is sucking up after the Pain arc

somerandomgirl14
02-15-2010, 11:19 AM
:D

"Wait a minute who wrote this? I hate the log?" ~Ibiki

"Get the hell back in the wall!"
"But that means we can't have a flashback episode!"
"YEA!"
"I'm just gonna leave now."
"YEA!"
"I found CLUCKY!"
"YEA!"
Sakura: I'm actually gonna do something!
"... YOU SUCK!"

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kekki genki
02-15-2010, 06:41 PM
i think sasuke needs to stop being so homo. i wanna see naruto whip him up good

somerandomgirl14
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
i think sasuke needs to stop being so homo. i wanna see naruto whip him up good

That's why his name's SasuGAY now... :D

Decendent of Sasuke
02-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I still love to read/watch Naruto the only problem I have with it is...all other characters have been "deleted." I wish to see all of the other characters and how much they have improved. If we could see more of them I would love this series.

NarutoUzumaki12
02-15-2010, 07:54 PM
i agree the only 1 2 get screen time is sasuke.wat about team Guy they haven't done anything sice the time they saved gaara

SageNaruto69
02-15-2010, 08:54 PM
dont u just love the manga SASUKE ? isnt it amazing it goes without naruto for 10 chapters at a time. wth

SkyDragon816
02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
yeah. i watched the first season and a half. but then everything started messing up.

Kyoko-chan
02-15-2010, 09:12 PM
well, this is totally true. All PNJ seems to be focused around Sasuke lately. However, this "arc" definately shows signs of ending soon. Don't worry. I seriously suffered through it, as did everyone else. I think its just to show the degeneration of Sasuke's humanity. But yeah, should be ending soon

*sigh* most likely no one will even pay attention to this post...like my other 10 posts today...oh well! Just putting it out there! Sasuke Shipuuden=worst manga in the face of earthly history! (I know, failed sentence)

crystalblade13
02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
i think you mean bleach, kyoko-chan. besides, the naruto/ kakashi/ sakura focus is gonna be strarting soon (thank god). now if kishi will just start using the rookie 9...

OnyxBlossom
02-15-2010, 10:41 PM
I've nearly lost my interest in what the chapters have every week, and when I do read them, it's really painful to read.

Sasuke's past is done with; we know what happened, so Kishi has to stop with it already. Sasuke is literally the main character and it seems like he's not going to stop being it for a while.

After the fight with Deidara, it's been nothing but Uchiha, and I'm getting sick of it. There are more characters out there who deserve some screen time and power ups. Not all of them have to go to Sasuke.

It was pretty stupid when Naruto randomly hyperventilates after a couple of seconds of thinking of Sasuke. I pretty much wanted to slap Kishi for doing such a thing. (But never will actually do it.)

The manga has literally become a flashback-filled Uchiha story, and I'm just going to drop the series if it doesn't stop.

Titankahn
02-15-2010, 11:33 PM
I just can't wait the next chapter it's going even more exciting. Dont agree with those who think it's getting worse.

mrsticky005
02-16-2010, 01:36 AM
i think sasuke needs to stop being so homo. I wanna see naruto whip him up good

unintended innuendo!

321zigzag1
02-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Naruto/Sasuke yaoi pairing thing is still a rumor thats partially grounded in illogical crap.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-16-2010, 02:44 AM
well, this is totally true. All PNJ seems to be focused around Sasuke lately. However, this "arc" definately shows signs of ending soon. Don't worry. I seriously suffered through it, as did everyone else. I think its just to show the degeneration of Sasuke's humanity. But yeah, should be ending soon

*sigh* most likely no one will even pay attention to this post...like my other 10 posts today...oh well! Just putting it out there! Sasuke Shipuuden=worst manga in the face of earthly history! (I know, failed sentence)
Yes, yes indeed.

I did.

Sasuke Shippuden's not the worst, it's somewhere out there although. ;)

Nowadays, I read it for the lulls, as I do with Bleach. One Piece still remains as the top of the HST, as it forever been.

I've nearly lost my interest in what the chapters have every week, and when I do read them, it's really painful to read.

Sasuke's past is done with; we know what happened, so Kishi has to stop with it already. Sasuke is literally the main character and it seems like he's not going to stop being it for a while.

After the fight with Deidara, it's been nothing but Uchiha, and I'm getting sick of it. There are more characters out there who deserve some screen time and power ups. Not all of them have to go to Sasuke.

It was pretty stupid when Naruto randomly hyperventilates after a couple of seconds of thinking of Sasuke. I pretty much wanted to slap Kishi for doing such a thing. (But never will actually do it.)

The manga has literally become a flashback-filled Uchiha story, and I'm just going to drop the series if it doesn't stop.
I read it for lulls.

True, as the OBD says, Uchiha = ****. True, Sasuke has gotten the most power-ups:
-Kirin
-Hawk Summoning
-Susano'o
-Sharingan Illusions
-Black Flamethrower
-MS
-Chidori Variants
-Sword Skill
-Manda Summoning
-----------------
This is what Naruto has as of now:

-Oodama Rasengan
-Nine Tail Chakra Cloaks
-Sage Mode
-FRS
-----------------
Sasuke's got about twice the power-ups that Naruto has gotten, and Naruto's supposed to be the main character.

Yes, it teaches you how far Kishi will go for his favorite pet, the Sauce.

Indeed, his past has been told/hinted at more then seven times.

ThePurpleChidori
02-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Fanboy?? Based on what??? If you can't accept logical responses than thats on you, don't blame me for it. I'm not the one that gave you crappy genes.

I totally agree that Sasuke is getting WAY too much power. I've posted on other threads my distaste for Sasukes unnatural use of Ninja Steroids. But complaining theres too much Sasuke is stupid. How can anyone complain about a fight scene lasting too long?? If Naruto just referenced Sasuke and Danzo's battle and never showed it, you'd be raising hell about that.

Sorry if i'm not jumping on the Bandwagon of Nonconformist Posery.

If you haven't noticed yet, it's not just the fight. Ever since Sauce left, it's all been on him. Even the fillers in the anime! I mean, right after their looking for Sauce, and then trying to find some beetle to try and locate him, and blah blah blah.

Hm, I disagree with people who defend Sauce so I'll say this: Anyone who remotely likes Sauce I see them soaked in illogical reasoning. But since you're agreeing here I guess I'll add you to my buddy list! ;)

@Vat: Rep for u!1!

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Sasuke has really went insane. the way things are goin it wouldn't suprise me if Sasuke died in the next chapter. Sasuke is in a emotional battle right now with Itatchi, Konoha, Team Taka, Madara, and his clan. He doesn't know what to do...

Vincentino
02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
I agree with some of the people in this thread. It has become too much involved on Sasuke and not the other people like Gaara and etc.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
I agree with some of the people in this thread. It has become too much involved on Sasuke and not the other people like Gaara and etc.

I remember reading the Naruto collector mag vol. 2 and they interviewed Kishi about shippuden and he said it would be more focused on other characters than Naruto.....

Salena
02-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Yes, yes indeed.

I did.

Sasuke Shippuden's not the worst, it's somewhere out there although. ;)

Nowadays, I read it for the lulls, as I do with Bleach. One Piece still remains as the top of the HST, as it forever been.

I read it for lulls.

True, as the OBD says, Uchiha = ****. True, Sasuke has gotten the most power-ups:
-Kirin
-Hawk Summoning
-Susano'o
-Sharingan Illusions
-Black Flamethrower
-MS
-Chidori Variants
-Sword Skill
-Manda Summoning
-----------------
This is what Naruto has as of now:

-Oodama Rasengan
-Nine Tail Chakra Cloaks
-Sage Mode
-FRS
-----------------
Sasuke's got about twice the power-ups that Naruto has gotten, and Naruto's supposed to be the main character.

Yes, it teaches you how far Kishi will go for his favorite pet, the Sauce.

Indeed, his past has been told/hinted at more then seven times.
It is not the amount of justu that one masters that makes him a great ninja. It is the guts to never give up.

Masashi confirmed that Naruto would never learn a lot of jutsu. If he learned so many so fast, than readers would never learn about his profound character, his ninja way, the way to never give up and keep trying to achieve your goal no matter what. By seeing Naruto work hard is what develops his character.

I do agree Sasuke is becoming too strong so quickly. I do not like Sasuke under any circumstances, and seeing this pains me. I do not enjoy all the screen time that he is getting, but I am sure Masashi will make it up to us. I hope that the other "minor" characters get their chances to shine, as well.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Maybe something is gonna happen to sasuke and thats why he has all the attention....

Salena
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Maybe something is gonna happen to sasuke and thats why he has all the attention....
Many things have happened to him in this plot. Perhaps, once Naruto catches up, something bad will happen to Sasuke. He needs to feel Karma, and soon.
I just hope Masashi is planning something good.

Kyoko-chan
02-16-2010, 05:36 PM
I actually sort of feel sorry for...

...Masashi Kishimoto. If this is the amount of slamming he got in America, what is the amount of slamming he got in Japan...?

Well, okay, maybe "slamming" is a bit too strong, but maybe something like "intense dislike". However, I really think after this Sasuke v. umm...Kakashi fight I think Sasuke will fade a bit. I mean why else would Kishi make this so intense with a Team 7 reunion battle?

...Right?

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Many things have happened to him in this plot. Perhaps, once Naruto catches up, something bad will happen to Sasuke. He needs to feel Karma, and soon.
I just hope Masashi is planning something good.

Yeah thats what I meant. I'm with ya on that I hope Kishi has something planned!

Salena
02-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah thats what I meant. I'm with ya on that I hope Kishi has something planned!
The last chapter was pretty intense, but I think we all know what Sakura is trying to do by joining Sasuke..

I actually sort of feel sorry for...

...Masashi Kishimoto. If this is the amount of slamming he got in America, what is the amount of slamming he got in Japan...?

Well, okay, maybe "slamming" is a bit too strong, but maybe something like "intense dislike". However, I really think after this Sasuke v. umm...Kakashi fight I think Sasuke will fade a bit. I mean why else would Kishi make this so intense with a Team 7 reunion battle?

...Right?

I actually think that we, Westerners, must think differently and see things that may be natural to the Easterners. For example, SasuNaru..we may think that Naruto being obsessed with Sasuke is weird {I know I think it is}, but perhaps that is a custom in the East where to never give up to save a friend. Not romance, which it is romance to some of us..I hope SasuNaru never occurs, in my humble opinion. We need to keep in mind traditions of Japan, and perhaps a little Chinese incorporated into Naruto..

This is defenitely a reunion, and I am hoping he does fight Sasuke too, along with Naruto. Perhaps, Sakura shows a little skill? She actually has improved, especially intelluctually, for example, when she had set the trap to leave Kiba, Lee, and Sai to see Sasuke.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 06:00 PM
This is defenitely a reunion, and I am hoping he does fight Sasuke too, along with Naruto. Perhaps, Sakura shows a little skill? She actually has improved, especially intelluctually, for example, when she had set the trap to leave Kiba, Lee, and Sai to see Sasuke.

I agree. I think Kakashi learned something from his Father when he was dead also...

Salena
02-16-2010, 06:06 PM
I agree. I think Kakashi learned something from his Father when he was dead also...
Just like Naruto learned something from his father that may be valuable later on.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Just like Naruto learned something from his father that may be valuable later on.

Exactly what I'm thinking... I think if they do reunite Sasuke will try to make Naruto transform but Naruto won't b/c of his father. I also noticed how calm Naruto has been since he had spoke with his Father

Salena
02-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Exactly what I'm thinking... I think if they do reunite Sasuke will try to make Naruto transform but Naruto won't b/c of his father. I also noticed how calm Naruto has been since he had spoke with his Father
Naruto's father cannot heal the seal again. Yet, his father's words will guide Naruto.
I do agree with this statement. He has been calmer and more wiser with the choices he uses with the fox.
If Naruto even begins to transform, Sasuke could stop him, keep that in mind.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Naruto's father cannot heal the seal again. Yet, his father's words will guide Naruto.
I do agree with this statement. He has been calmer and more wiser with the choices he uses with the fox.
If Naruto even begins to transform, Sasuke could stop him, keep that in mind.

So what do you think is going to happen at this reunion of the squad?

Salena
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
So what do you think is going to happen at this reunion of the squad?
Naruto will let out all his KYUUBI SMASH powers because of his anguish to Sasuke and give his little speech to Sasuke about his bond with him..unless Naruto has matured and grown out of it? :eek: We wish.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Everyone is saying Kakashi is going to die.... Do they not realize Sasuke is really, really weak and beat up because of susanoo?

NAGATO_PAIN
02-16-2010, 08:59 PM
u lame :D

Jinchiruuki
02-16-2010, 11:11 PM
I think we are reaching a point of another climax...where Kishi will pull a fast one and surprise us all with a major twist and turn of events.

What he is doing right now is pushing our buttons...teasing us, annoying us with little things, etc...and he is doing it for a reason. Which will be revealed eventually...just have patience.

Noobish boo
02-16-2010, 11:32 PM
I think we are reaching a point of another climax...where Kishi will pull a fast one and surprise us all with a major twist and turn of events.

What he is doing right now is pushing our buttons...teasing us, annoying us with little things, etc...and he is doing it for a reason. Which will be revealed eventually...just have patience.

I agree I read books all the time so I know when a writer is pulling us for a nice long teasing, annoying, button pushing ride:lol:. I not really mad with the flashbacks that kinda make since because kishi somehow finds a way not to missed up the story with so many annoying flashbacks :roll:.

Nor im I mad with the fact that sasuke been getting a whole lot of time, sasuke is like kobe bryant he just has to hog the ball and make all the shots and be the star. Of couse kobe did get into trouble that one time (he raped that one lady).

but hey its coming to an end and soon I get to see my boy naruto kick sasuke but for taking the show away from naruto:lol:.

Salena
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM
I agree I read books all the time so I know when a writer is pulling us for a nice long teasing, annoying, button pushing ride:lol:. I not really mad with the flashbacks that kinda make since because kishi somehow finds a way not to missed up the story with so many annoying flashbacks :roll:.

Nor im I mad with the fact that sasuke been getting a whole lot of time, sasuke is like kobe bryant he just has to hog the ball and make all the shots and be the star. Of couse kobe did get into trouble that one time (he raped that one lady).

but hey its coming to an end and soon I get to see my boy naruto kick sasuke but for taking the show away from naruto:lol:.
I am really ready for Naruto to kick Sasuke. :D

9tail
02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
well saskue isnt in every story arc and for a while he wasnt even a main character (at least in the anime) we only seen him every like 10 chapters and for only like 1 pg or 5 minutes of the episode/chapter...plus i personally like the saskue parts...not as much as the naruto ones but recently saskues been getting better

Yori
02-17-2010, 07:26 PM
It's really not getting worst. Kishi is simply exploiting how Madara do things. Yeah it's sasuke, sasuke, sasuke, but who's pushing him? Madara. With Sasuke in the pic we learned:

-The other kages
-The 8 tailed beast
-Susano'o more
-History of Danzo
-Madara true plans

Now tell how if naruto was the center of everything, the things I just listed would become known? The answer is, he can't. Stop complaining and just read

DrunkLee
02-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Even though it may be called Naruto, it's not just about him. Sasuke is a main character, so he will have a lot of time. As will Naruto, just have to wait.
Besides, isn't Naruto on his way to Kakashi and Sasuke now?

Salena
02-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Yes, in fact, he is on his way. Can't wait to see this battle!

OtakuxKei
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM
I totally agree with this post. i stopped paying a lot of attention to the series after tobi revealed himself as madara... OBVIOUS.

or the fact that they reveal the 4th hokage being Naruto's father

OBVIOUS.

the writers/creators throw out the obvious and the predicted to the fans.
pretty soon this series will become like "Breaking Dawn" from the twilight series. its very depressing and absurd. Also, Sasuke is becoming the "new" main character. THE SHOW IS CALLED "NARUTO"!
overall the first 20 episodes of the original Naruto series where the best out of all 400 total. or close around 400.
the fight between the Kakashi gang and Haku and Zabuza was the time of what the naruto ninjas should really be. now everything else is cheesy, tedious, and confusingly ridiculous.

I agree with this post

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
I totally agree with this post. i stopped paying a lot of attention to the series after tobi revealed himself as madara... OBVIOUS.

or the fact that they reveal the 4th hokage being Naruto's father

OBVIOUS.

the writers/creators throw out the obvious and the predicted to the fans.
pretty soon this series will become like "Breaking Dawn" from the twilight series. its very depressing and absurd. Also, Sasuke is becoming the "new" main character. THE SHOW IS CALLED "NARUTO"!
overall the first 20 episodes of the original Naruto series where the best out of all 400 total. or close around 400.
the fight between the Kakashi gang and Haku and Zabuza was the time of what the naruto ninjas should really be. now everything else is cheesy, tedious, and confusingly ridiculous.

I agree with this post

To me It was so awesome until after Squad 7 fought Zabuza and Haku, I started to get used to the stories... It's like DBZ I loved it until after the fight with Freeza it started to bore me. Thank God for fillers or it would be a 30-min. soap opera in every episode...