PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Manga 482 one last time Sakura SPOILER

Anru Uzumaki
02-11-2010, 08:57 AM
what do you guys think will Sakura join Sasuke?

I think not. I think Sasuke will see no and the will fight to eachoter and when Sasuke trys to kil her Naruto comes and save her.

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM
All ready made this thread... (http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45267)

She is goig to Join Sasuke, its obvoise enough. There is way more proff the she is going to join Sasuke. And saying that she is scrad or have a cold sweet is nothing but opion. There have been no facts that Sakura has a plan again Sasuke or not going to join him; all there has been are opoins. (http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45267)

Hidden Ninja45
02-11-2010, 04:22 PM
She is joining Sasuke just so she can get an opportunity to kill him and stop his madness.

Kairi Hikaru
02-12-2010, 06:36 AM
She is joining Sasuke just so she can get an opportunity to kill him and stop his madness.

Lol. This was going to be my answer.

CutieSakura
02-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Im still confused in all this maddness, I'm just saying that everyone better not hate on her for whatever deceision she made. Cause there's already tons of Sasuke haters, there's no need for Sakura ones. Hopefuly she does what everyone else says.

Kairi Hikaru
02-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Im still confused in all this maddness, I'm just saying that everyone better not hate on her for whatever deceision she made. Cause there's already tons of Sasuke haters, there's no need for Sakura ones. Hopefuly she does what everyone else says.

Haha. Theres actually a ton of Sakura haterz. But thankfully, there dont seem to be that many on this site. I too, hope that whatever Sakura does doesnt anger many people.

Kagura
02-12-2010, 09:44 AM
i really dont know whats going to happen soo im going to keep an open mind. SAKURA IS SMART NOT STUPID THATS FOR SURE

i came up with some things im not doubting im just keeping an open mind in every direction

IF shes goes with him
'
IF its a tsunada redux

IF she fights him and almost dies(i feel its more predictable)

If she heal karin and then suigestu and juugo apears

IF she is going to painfully tell naruto shes going with sasuke(im actually staring to doubt this one)

IF kakashi iterfears and they fight sasuke together kakashi almost gets killed and sakura unlocks her hidden element(i know not going to hapen)

Kairi Hikaru
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
i really dont know whats going to happen soo im going to keep an open mind. SAKURA IS SMART NOT STUPID THATS FOR SURE

i came up with some things im not doubting im just keeping an open mind in every direction

IF shes goes with him
'
IF its a tsunada redux

IF she fights him and almost dies(i feel its more predictable)

If she heal karin and then suigestu and juugo apears

IF she is going to painfully tell naruto shes going with sasuke(im actually staring to doubt this one)

IF kakashi iterfears and they fight sasuke together kakashi almost gets killed and sakura unlocks her hidden element(i know not going to hapen)

I think the last one is FTW O:

Lol. Yeah, not that likely. But it would be awesome. :D

Kagura
02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
the thing is we really dont know whats going to happen sasuke and sakura would proberly talk for a bit and sakura would try to convince him to stop whats hes doing and tell him they can leave now together sasuke would disagre he would pick up karin hold the chidori in his hand and sakura watchs him again about to kill karin sakrua gets more angry this times puts her fear in the back her mind and she yell STOP and jumps across the brige and beings the fight and will be the clifhanger. her up in the air with an kunai and pissed off face is an sasuke holding karin karin looking up to see and sasuke holding chidori

ohh i see this one really actually hapening

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 10:56 AM
She said she's going to join Sasuke. She's not going to try to convince him to stop.

Kagura
02-12-2010, 11:03 AM
She said she's going to join Sasuke. She's not going to try to convince him to stop.

sakura is not like that she would want him to not kill karin its in her not to see someone die infront of her

she is convinceing to not kill karin then i really think hes going to refuse and kill karin

sakura i said in my theory lets leave together and leave her, sasuke would not leave karin alive he WANTS TO KILL HER even if madra said it to him, he would be glade to do it

Narutorious
02-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Karin is still useful to Sasuke when it comes to locating people, obviously Sasuke will find out about Sakura's healing powers & have Sakura healed Karin.

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Karin is still useful to Sasuke when it comes to locating people, obviously Sasuke will find out about Sakura's healing powers & have Sakura healed Karin.

If that's the case, then why was Sasuke about to kill Karin?

Waterstar
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
I, too, hope that Naruto comes into the battle, but not to save Sakura in case things get ugly(which I hope does'nt happen), but to stop Sakura from killing Sasuke and fight him instead.

Sarutobi: All this madness, and Naruto is the only one to stop it. Heh, funny, he was usually the one to cause the problem, not the one to stop a problem. Guess he's more grown up then I realized. (Thinks) I just hope that the 9-tails will be at his side to help him, instead of to destroy him.

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 01:29 PM
I, too, hope that Naruto comes into the battle, but not to save Sakura in case things get ugly(which I hope does'nt happen), but to stop Sakura from killing Sasuke and fight him instead.

Sarutobi: All this madness, and Naruto is the only one to stop it. Heh, funny, he was usually the one to cause the problem, not the one to stop a problem. Guess he's more grown up then I realized. (Thinks) I just hope that the 9-tails will be at his side to help him, instead of to destroy him.

Sakura kill Sasuke? rofl. That's never going to happen

cherryflower
02-12-2010, 01:31 PM
i'm hopeing sakura will join sasuke. but i dunno if sasuke will actually let her. he might though if he knows about her healing abilities

Waterstar
02-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Sakura kill Sasuke? rofl. That's never going to happen
you heard what Sai said, everyone's planning to kill Sasuke, even Sakura(though out of love).

Kagura
02-12-2010, 01:36 PM
u know iv been thinking sasuke woulnt give a danm about her healing powers he has marda and hes about to kill karin THINK ABOUT IT he DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO HELP HIM HE ALREADY SERVE HIS BONDS WITH TEAM 7 and now TAKA im strating the pattern he wouldnt of give a danm of anything she offers and sasuke is not dumb and i bet he will attack her and it wil cause a fight i want her to be double agent BUT I WANT HER TO FIGHT HIM

cherryflower
02-12-2010, 01:41 PM
u know iv been thinking sasuke woulnt give a danm about her healing powers he has marda and hes about to kill karin THINK ABOUT IT he DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO HELP HIM HE ALREADY SERVE HIS BONDS WITH TEAM 7 and now TAKA im strating the pattern he wouldnt of give a danm of anything she offers and sasuke is not dumb and i bet he will attack her and it wil cause a fight i want her to be double agent BUT I WANT HER TO FIGHT HIM

Hmmm that's true. he has severed himself from all bonds. It's a mystery of what he's gonna do. For all we know major plot twist up ahead.

Anru Uzumaki
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Hmmm that's true. he has severed himself from all bonds. It's a mystery of what he's gonna do. For all we know major plot twist up ahead.

yes anyting can happen. but I think in the end Sasuke will be a good person again as Naruto as Hokage and Sakura his wife lol

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 02:09 PM
you heard what Sai said, everyone's planning to kill Sasuke, even Sakura(though out of love).

That doesn't exactly mean Sakura will kill him though. She would get owned

Art is an EXPLOSION
02-12-2010, 02:14 PM
personally i think this is the end of naruto here cuz if u think bout it naruto is getting lured to fight sasuke, sai and kak are trying to stop sakura and she is going to stall him until sum1 gets there then kakashi and sai will accidently hit a clone or something naruto vs sasuke oh no story is at its end :(

Waterstar
02-12-2010, 02:19 PM
yes anyting can happen. but I think in the end Sasuke will be a good person again as Naruto as Hokage and Sakura his wife lol
well, mybye not the Sakura as a wife thing, but the good Sasuke and Hokage Naruto might happen at the end.

noteusuck
02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
how do u know this? maybe she is going to join him because she loves him and not Naruto?

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 02:26 PM
how do u know this? maybe she is going to join him because she loves him and not Naruto?

Yeah, nobody knows for sure if she is joining him to kill or she just loves him. Sakura being evil is interesting :lol:

sasukeXuchiha
02-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Yeah, nobody knows for sure if she is joining him to kill or she just loves him. Sakura being evil is interesting :lol:
Hn...I must agree such a turn on xD giggedy giggedy GOO :D

Kairi Hikaru
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
That doesn't exactly mean Sakura will kill him though. She would get owned

Sasukes chakra is practically on empty. Its not like it would be impossible.

Also, Im pretty sure Sakura doesnt "love" Naruto in a romantic way.

Even if Sasuke died here, which I dont think he will. Theres still the Madara matter to deal with. So the story wouldnt be over.

jaremill
02-12-2010, 02:49 PM
She's obviously tricking him and really planning to kill him. I don't know how that's gonna work out. but of course it's not gonna work.
But maube we will see sakura do something thats actually worth seeing (dont get me wrong her fight with sassori was impressive). It would be nice to see some more damn action from her every once in a while. But like everyone else says, in the end, all thats gonna happen is that naruto is gonna rescue her..

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM

Even if Sasuke died here, which I dont think he will. Theres still the Madara matter to deal with. So the story wouldnt be over.

But what exactly can Sakura do? All she can do is heal. It doesn't seem like shes going to attack him either. Madara wouldn't let that happen anyways

sasukeXuchiha
02-12-2010, 03:00 PM

Hn...she sadid she loved him as a distraction thats all even though NS wouldnt agree its true get over it she even told kiba and group that shell take care of it sshe had something planned. And Kairis right Madara just went to uchiha manor I guess and all those little drawers are full of eyes. Obviously he has something planned and so it wouldnt be over. And those who sakura doesnt love sasuke. Shes gotten all the way t him as kakshi says Impressive Sakura. Shes killing him cuz shes still in love with him. Other than that back to chapter Want Karin dead though I doubt it cuz if sakura comes he might have her heal karin. Idk Ima just gonna wait till next tuesday for spoilers.

Tobi Madara
02-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Hn...I must agree such a turn on xD giggedy giggedy GOO :D

Giggedy Giggedy Gigg...e...dy

sasukeXuchiha
02-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Giggedy Giggedy Gigg...e...dy
Hnhttp://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/455224/big/?t=20080420155014

CutieSakura
02-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Sakura killing Sasuke? :lol: omg that's the funniest thing EVER. xDDDDDDDDD I'd SO watch that

akatsukiLOVE
02-13-2010, 05:46 AM

madness.....no this is SPARTAAAAAAAA! lol