PDA

View Full Version : 'One More Time' - Chapter 482 discussion. *Spoilers*

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
The raw and scripts are all out, what're your takes on this chapter?

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 08:54 AM
I really liked this chapter. But some parts were weird like Karin being atacked by a bear (a weird memory showen) and Sasuke killing the bear and saving Karin. Thoughs 2 parts don't make an seens, and I can't even find were Sasuke did that. the Sakura thing I though would of been Naruto becoming rogue; but Sakura do that was saprizing. And Madara eye were house with the uchiha symble is weird enough, then he absorbs Danzou! this is an over all werid chapter. Oh and lets not forget Naruto meets Sasuke in sage mode.

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 09:02 AM
My take on the chapter: Lol'd hard a couple of times.

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 09:17 AM
My take on the chapter: Lol'd hard a couple of times.
What parts? Was it the Karin bear thing? :lol:

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Karin x bear, Sakura going to Sasuke, Sakura manipulating Lee, all of it was Lulz worthy. Plus, this is how the Sakura thing went on in my head.

Sakura: Sasuke I'm running away with you!
Sasuke: Lolwat?
Karin: ;););) this is my chapter

Wooster
02-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Well the interesting thing is will Sakura leave with Sasuke. If they sit there and chew the fat too long someone else might show up. I imagine first would be Kakashi. Kakashi is certainly dead if he and Sasuke meet and battle. Naruto will probably show up just as Kakashi dies then.

"It's time to celebrate.";)

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Karin x bear, Sakura going to Sasuke, Sakura manipulating Lee, all of it was Lulz worthy. Plus, this is how the Sakura thing went on in my head.

Sakura: Sasuke I'm running away with you!
Sasuke: Lolwat?
Karin: ;););) this is my chapter
sure was, akumaru when he fell a sleep looked funny :lol:

karin is all long gone... but she died in such a pittful way.

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Well the interesting thing is will Sakura leave with Sasuke. If they sit there and chew the fat too long someone else might show up. I imagine first would be Kakashi. Kakashi is certainly dead if he and Sasuke meet and battle. Naruto will probably show up just as Kakashi dies then.

Kishi said this was Kakashi's year and was gonna focus on him...but I haven't seen him yet.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Kishi said this was Kakashi's year and was gonna focus on him...but I haven't seen him yet.
What do you mean you have seen him yet? He been about two panel in the last two chapters. Besides, I imagine that Kishimoto could make the battle between Sasuke and Kakashi last a few months, and then a few more months for flashbacks as Kakashi dies, and finally a few months for Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's death. There you go, the year of Kakashi.

Or maybe Sasuke will just kill Sakura, now that would be ballsy. I don't care who it is, someone needs to be dead when Naruto arrives.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Where did you guys read the chapter? I haven't found any site that's been updated with the recent chapter. :lol: I read your comments regardless and lol'd though. XDD

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 09:52 AM
What do you mean you have seen him yet? He been about two panel in the last two chapters. Besides, I imagine that Kishimoto could make the battle between Sasuke and Kakashi last a few months, and then a few more months for flashbacks as Kakashi dies, and finally a few months for Naruto's reaction to Kakashi's death. There you go, the year of Kakashi.

Or maybe Sasuke will just kill Sakura, now that would be ballsy. I don't care who it is, someone needs to be dead when Naruto arrives.

I don't really count a total of five or six panels as seeing or focusing on him. If Kishi does that, than I would hate that personally making a battle a couple of months and then a death sequence even longer. Didn't Kishi say that Kakashi was gonna be Hokage though, so he can't kill him yet...well...

Na, Sakura just needs to run of to vegas and get married to him already.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-10-2010, 10:13 AM
who else thinks that it will probabl take another 10 chapters for naruto to reach kakashi/sai/sakura and sasuke...?

Wooster
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Where did you guys read the chapter? I haven't found any site that's been updated with the recent chapter. :lol: I read your comments regardless and lol'd though. XDD
Only the raw is out, but you can find the complete translation in zerosameri's thread. So if you put them together, it's about everything you need.

I don't really count a total of five or six panels as seeing or focusing on him. If Kishi does that, than I would hate that personally making a battle a couple of months and then a death sequence even longer. Didn't Kishi say that Kakashi was gonna be Hokage though, so he can't kill him yet...well...

Na, Sakura just needs to run of to vegas and get married to him already.

I'm mostly joking, but I think if Kakashi battles Sasuke he will die. Maybe Kakashi won't get their in time. Also, Sasuke's really injured, so Sakura would also have to betray Kakashi to heal Sasuke. So maybe Kakashi has a reprieve for now. I just think Kakashi will be killed by Sasuke at some point.

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I made a thread with the chapter, look it up. ;)

Vivi
02-10-2010, 10:33 AM
So Naruto is on his way while Sakura wants to go with Sasuke?

Girl switch seemingly.

hehe.NaruKarin.:p

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Only the raw is out, but you can find the complete translation in zerosameri's thread. So if you put them together, it's about everything you need.

I'm mostly joking, but I think if Kakashi battles Sasuke he will die. Maybe Kakashi won't get their in time. Also, Sasuke's really injured, so Sakura would also have to betray Kakashi to heal Sasuke. So maybe Kakashi has a reprieve for now. I just think Kakashi will be killed by Sasuke at some point.

My bad, it's hard to determine between seriousness and joking on the internet. I do agree though that Sasuke is able to take out Kakashi at this point.

Kagura
02-10-2010, 11:05 AM
guys look at her face sakura is a terrible lier she is SCAERD at sasuke charka she is lieing to him,

in the end of the chapter it said sakura is determined SHAKeING

shes sacred and lieing

she had sweat in the picture coming down her cheak a cold sweat

Yori
02-10-2010, 01:03 PM
DIE SAKURA DIE!! But nah, she really really got under my skin this chapter.

Hidden Ninja45
02-10-2010, 03:25 PM

Girl switch seemingly.

Ummmmmmmmmmm.....ewwww?

I don't know what is up with Sakura. Either she is crazy for wanting to go with Sasuke, or she is crazy to think she can trick Sasuke.

Blind Uchiha
02-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Sakura is crazy. Kakashi might not beat Naruto there due to Naruto's serious speed boost through Sage Mode. I'm hoping Naruto catches up with Kakashi. Interesting back story for Karin, and according to her headband shes not from Konoha like the spoilers said. This has been an interesting chapter.

MinatoUchiha
02-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Why does everyone think that Kakashi will die??? Madara said Sasuke used too much of his powers, so hes like almost blind!!! He cant fight then and Kakashi could use his Mangekyo and kill Sasuke

TheYellowFlash4
02-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Awesome!!!!!!! Thats all i can say :D Naruto and sage mode but i think that naruto wonk cats sasuke and sasuke will just run away

KARINISSOSEXY
02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I really liked this chapter. But some parts were weird like Karin being atacked by a bear (a weird memory showen) and Sasuke killing the bear and saving Karin. Thoughs 2 parts don't make an seens, and I can't even find were Sasuke did that. the Sakura thing I though would of been Naruto becoming rogue; but Sakura do that was saprizing. And Madara eye were house with the uchiha symble is weird enough, then he absorbs Danzou! this is an over all werid chapter. Oh and lets not forget Naruto meets Sasuke in sage mode.

Uhh, mister, they were in the forest of deAth as genin...

KARINISSOSEXY
02-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Awesome, epic chapter. I mean wow. Back when sakura pleaded with sasuke to go ewith him, i thought she was just i shock. Then i thougt she was in permanant shock, when she revealed (or rather shikamaru and sai revealed) tgat she wanted to kill him. So when she confronted naruto she was gonna tell him she was gonna go with sasuke? Now im just thinkig sakura is being selfish. And no matter how dark sasuke gets, he will NEVER kill sakura. It just clues that fact throughout the manga. I mean, i kniw it anyway no matter what any of you say. Hell parylyzer or make her go into critical condition at most but i think he may even havena hard time with that. Im actually relieved at these events, it shiwed that sasuke hadnt moved on completely by making new bonds, when he killed karin. (or attempted.) and i never thought theyed meet sasuke on such a TORN group. People betraying eachothr, people splittig up, decieving on another(naruto and yamato included.)

Epic. 0.o (sorry bout the typos im on my ipod touch.)

Miku
02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
I was shocked when I saw Karin's memory
She had met Sasuke before? As genin?! .__.
When did that happen? I know it's supposted to be during the chunin exams, but... a bear in the forest of death? o_o
Whatever
I don't know what Sakura's thinking about, like Sasuke would say "okay lets go :D"
I think she's trying to see how much he's changed, after all she thought "is this really Sasuke?"
I'm kinda happy 'cause Sasuke recognized Sakura's voice just the moment he heard it (Sasusaku ftw)
And I agree that someone should die before Naruto gets there xD

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 05:37 PM
In many words.. This chapter was a thriller. For me it opened up a bunch of doors of foreshadowing about the next chapters.. 1. Madara has an entire room full of Uchiha victims' eyes for his own keepsake (How will this play into his "10 Tail/Moon Sharingan" plans?). 2. Yamato (purposely) let Naruto escape (Did him and Kakashi plan for Naruto to chase Sasuke?). 3. Sakura asks to join Sasuke (Which in my opinion is a complete lie and Sasuke will just blow her off and say something like, "You've always been the foolish one, Sakura.")

This could lead to a lot of different areas for the manga.

Snowy Owl
02-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Madara must have Itachi's eyes in that room of Sharingans, which he's probably planning on giving to Sasuke... for a price. Sasuke would have to accept, or become blind. That's my theory, anyway.

NarutoUzumaki12
02-10-2010, 05:44 PM
sakura u traitor i hope sasuke kills u. Sakura u ;););););)

SasukeUchiha13
02-10-2010, 05:48 PM
the chapter was awesome. great cliffhanger!

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Madara must have Itachi's eyes in that room of Sharingans, which he's probably planning on giving to Sasuke... for a price. Sasuke would have to accept, or become blind. That's my theory, anyway.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I completely agree with it seeing how Madara also warped Itachi's body just like he did Danzo's.

Kagura
02-10-2010, 06:01 PM
woah it pretty freaking obvious that this is all sakura plans guys she wants sasuke to beilve she PART ONE SAKURA STILL when obviously shes not

i know for a certain the girl is lieing her ass off at him SHES SWEATING SHE FEELS HER PLAN MIGH NO WORK

it said a the end sakura derermination is trebbaling because of what she felt from sasuke chakra

i see and team FULL 7 reuninon

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 06:03 PM
woah it pretty freaking obvious that this is all sakura plans guys she wants sasuke to beilve she PART ONE SAKURA STILL when obviously shes not

i know for a certain the girl is lieing her ass off at him SHES SWEATING SHE FEELS HER PLAN MIGH NO WORK

it said a the end sakura derermination is trebbaling because of what she felt from sasuke chakra

i see and team FULL 7 reuninon
No offense.. But about 5 people already said exactly what you just said. Please read the full forum before placing in a response or at least quote the people who said the same thing you believe.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:17 PM

I made a thread with the chapter, look it up. ;)

Thank you guys! <(^.^)>

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:19 PM
sakura u traitor i hope sasuke kills u. Sakura u ;););););)

How do you know she's actually going to do it instead of betray him?? It's pretty obvious she wants to eliminate him, isn't it? But then again...Kishi is always messing with our minds when it comes to this kind of stuff. You think you know a character (*coughItachicough*) and whoops, not exactly the same person.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Thank you guys! <(^.^)>

Best website that I've found updates a new chapter est. every 6 days.
No saying though.. sorry.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Best website that I've found:

www.;);););););););).com/naruto (http://www.;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29.com/naruto)

They update a new chapter est. every 6 days.

Sadly, it didn't show up. But you can send it to me in a private message instead. But still, thanks. I've been using One(nospace)Manga, but sometimes, it skips the release date by a day or two.

I'm almost betting that your link is One[nospace]Manga.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Best website that I've found:
Between www & com.. ;);););););););)

www..com/naruto (http://www.;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29;%29.com/naruto)

They update a new chapter est. every 6 days.
You know those moderators can be pretty funny when they want to be. Don't know what I'm talking about? Scroll over the link and look at the link at bottom of your page.

Edit: Well now that you have edited your thread it isn't as funny.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Sadly, it didn't show up. But you can send it to me in a private message instead. But still, thanks. I've been using ***************, but sometimes, it skips the release date by a day or two.

I'm almost betting that your link is ***************.
Correct you are. Just didnt know how to write it.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Correct you are. Just didnt know how to write it.

Thank you, regardless. Haha. ^w^

But I think this chapter was overall pretty good. I found most of it amusing, especially the segment where Sasuke rescues Karin. I was thinking, "What a player." Then when I saw the panel on its left, I had to laugh at loud. Not going to lie -- That was creepy.

Otherwise, I'm impressed with Sakura. She's finally doing something. I'm interested to see what she does in the upcoming chapters. I really do hope that she won't literally just run away with him. ^^; Quite honestly, I'd rather she kill him than have a little love escape. (No offense to SasuSaku fans.)

Thirdly, I simply can't wait to see what Naruto and Kakashi/Sai team plans on doing. It irks me on how short these chapters sometimes. One of those times would be now. :lol:

And lastly, I can't wait to see what Madara is planning. When I was watching the anime (episode 141, I believe), I saw that he asked for Itachi's body to be taken away. That made me infinitely curious.

eagleye54321
02-10-2010, 06:37 PM

Girl switch seemingly.

That's what it looks like to me.

I never imagined that combo. =P

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-10-2010, 06:40 PM
I have a weird feeling Sai will die.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:41 PM
That's what it looks like to me.

I never imagined that combo. =P

NaruKarin makes me laugh. XDD I see what you mean though!

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Thank you, regardless. Haha. ^w^

But I think this chapter was overall pretty good. I found most of it amusing, especially the segment where Sasuke rescues Karin. I was thinking, "What a player." Then when I saw the panel on its left, I had to laugh at loud. Not going to lie -- That was creepy.

Otherwise, I'm impressed with Sakura. She's finally doing something. I'm interested to see what she does in the upcoming chapters. I really do hope that she won't literally just run away with him. ^^; Quite honestly, I'd rather she kill him than have a little love escape. (No offense to SasuSaku fans.)

Thirdly, I simply can't wait to see what Naruto and Kakashi/Sai team plans on doing. It irks me on how short these chapters sometimes. One of those times would be now. :lol:

And lastly, I can't wait to see what Madara is planning. When I was watching the anime (episode 141, I believe), I saw that he asked for Itachi's body to be taken away. That made me infinitely curious.

Yeah which adds to my theory on his room with sharingans and how he might give itachi's to sasuke for a price.. Interesting

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah which adds to my theory on his room with sharingans and how he might give itachi's to sasuke for a price.. Interesting

I'm just wondering what kind of bargain would take place. What exactly could Madara want from Sasuke..? Hmm...

Yeah, that room of Sharingans was a little eerie. Definitely a plus right there for foreshadowing.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm just wondering what kind of bargain would take place. What exactly could Madara want from Sasuke..? Hmm...

Yeah, that room of Sharingans was a little eerie. Definitely a plus right there for foreshadowing.

True true.. But the bargain itself is another foreshadowing element on its own. Pretty cool if you ask me.
(Sent you a reputation point, mind sending me one?)

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
True true.. But the bargain itself is another foreshadowing element on its own. Pretty cool if you ask me.
(Sent you a reputation point, mind sending me one?)

Haha, true true. I really wish Madara would lose the orange mask though. It's a bit annoying after a while! Not really evil looking with it on, anyways!

Oh! I also liked how Kakashi actually complimented Sakura for once! It's a nice change instead of always hearing about Sasuke or Naruto's improvements/success. Bad circumstances, maybe, but still. :mrgreen:

(Yeah, I'm liking your points here.)

Wooster
02-10-2010, 06:55 PM

Well if Sasuke had half a brain he would have taken Itachi's eyes from the beginning. Now Madara probably can bargain with those same eyes. I imagine Madara will want Sasuke to help him in his war i.e capturing the remaining tailed beast, which means fighting Naruto. Then Sasuke can move on to destroying Konoha. Notice Madara was already telling Sasuke he can't destroy Konoha in his weakened state. Madara's playing Sasuke like a fiddle.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I have a weird feeling Sai will die.
Why would you think Sai is in any danger? He's knock out cold with Kiba and Lee.

jukeboxed
02-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Maybe Madara wants Sasuke to capture Naruto for the Kyuubi sealed inside of him. Madara could hope that Naruto would hesitate to fight Sasuke, since Naruto cares for Sasuke so much.

xxDivinitytwilightxx
This could get very interesting quite soon..

9 Tail Sage
Well if Sasuke had half a brain he would have taken Itachi's eyes from the beginning. Now Madara probably can bargain with those same eyes. I imagine Madara will want Sasuke to help him in his war i.e capturing the remaining tailed beast, which means fighting Naruto. Then Sasuke can move on to destroying Konoha. Notice Madara was already telling Sasuke he can't destroy Konoha in his weakened state. Madara's playing Sasuke like a fiddle.

Be reminded that it isn't only Naruto left.. Killerbee is still alive and well.

Naruko-chan
I hate Sakura even more than I did before! Why the heck would she do that!? I knew she was too obsessed with Sasuke! She's just another stupid girl who blindly follows some guy! Ugh, this makes me sick!

Cyl
02-10-2010, 06:59 PM
It was a good chapter. I think Sakura's got something up her sleeve because she can't honestly be so stupid as to actually mean what she said in the last page.

I wonder if Naruto and Kakashi will get to Sakura and Sasuke in time... since they never manage to get to Sasuke or they get there a second too late.

She better have something up her sleeve, because Sakura is getting stupider and stupider.
:roll:

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes him too. Though Killer Bee vs. Sasuke doesn't really get the heart palpitating.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Yes him too. Though Killer Bee vs. Sasuke doesn't really get the heart palpitating.

No not really, but remember that Raikage personally promised Killerbee that he would protect him with his life after the kisame incident.

In other words: Raikage & Killerbee vs. Sasuke
(This sounds exciting!!)

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:05 PM

I think Sasuke was:
{1.) Too consumed by revenge/shock (possibly grief) when Itachi died
2.) Was literally to the point chakra/physical/mental exhaustion
Possible, If Not Likely 3.) Stupid enough not to even think about it}
I don't exactly think it was the first priority on Sasuke's list. Let's face it, he did witness his brother die before his eyes. (Lucky to still has those Sharingan, isn't he? :|) I also doubt he would have done it even if it would have crossed his mind.

And what a very cooperative fiddle Sasuke is.

Maybe Madara wants Sasuke to capture Naruto for the Kyuubi sealed inside of him. Madara could hope that Naruto would hesitate to fight Sasuke, since Naruto cares for Sasuke so much.

Once the Kyuubi is taken care of, I'm sure that Sasuke will no longer be needed. Well, other than maybe his Sharingan, but who knows?

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:05 PM
No not really, but remember that Raikage personally promised Killerbee that he would protect him with his life after the kisame incident.

In other words: Raikage & Killerbee vs. Sasuke
(This sounds exciting!!)
Hmm, better, but Raikage & Killerbee vs. Sasuke & Sakura, hilarious.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 07:06 PM

Totally "ROFL"

jukeboxed
02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
YES. :twisted:

Kari-Chan
02-10-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm not sure if Sakura was being entirely truthful when she said that. I know she loves Sasuke and all, but after growing up in Konoha, and after being Tsunade's apprentice, and not having an insanely miserable childhood, I get the feeling that she wouldn't turn her back on all of that for Sasuke.
And also that thing w/Karin and the bear, I didn't see that coming.
I hope Sasuke doesn't kill her though

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:10 PM
I hate Sakura even more than I did before! Why the heck would she do that!? I knew she was too obsessed with Sasuke! She's just another stupid girl who blindly follows some guy! Ugh, this makes me sick!

I think you and me are both hoping she does something productive (other than contribute to the cause of pink-haired uchiha babies) such as...kill him? I really do like Sakura, but I don't want her making some stupid move like putting someone in danger (like her own teammates) or actually running off with him.

I'd rather her kill him than run off with him. I like SasuSaku, but this is just stupid.

She can kill Karin though. I don't have a problem with that.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
I think Sasuke was:
I don't exactly think it was the first priority on Sasuke's list. Let's face it, he did witness his brother die before his eyes. (Lucky to still has those Sharingan, isn't he? :|) I also doubt he would have done it even if it would have crossed his mind.

Once the Kyuubi is taken care of, I'm sure that Sasuke will no longer be needed. Well, other than maybe his Sharingan, but who knows?
Yes, but Sasuke has been fantasizing about Itachi's death for years. I understand that he was upset that Itachi wasn't the evil villian he thought. But his sudden change to idolizing Itachi and hating Konoha really doesn't make sense. Also, Madara apparently asked Sasuke a while after the fight if he want Itachi's eyes. So I will agree with point 3.;)
Madara really has a good eye for fiddles, Sasukvarious nothings easier to play.

somerandomgirl14
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
When I see "one more time, I think of "Hit me baby one more time." xDDDDDDDDD

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:12 PM

Is Killerbee and Kisame done fighting yet? I can't remember. X_X

eagleye54321
02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Is Killerbee and Kisame done fighting yet? I can't remember. X_X
Yeah, Killerbee killed Kisame at least that's what it looked like.

jukeboxed
02-10-2010, 07:16 PM
I used to hate Karin with a burning passion. Now, I kinda feel sorry for her. She's just getting used by Sasuke as a tool. It's sad. :(
I'd rather have her, Suigetsu, and Juugo join Naruto instead of the three of them getting killed.

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 07:16 PM

umm why would you celebrate if kakashi dies? the only people who should die are sakura and her girlfriend sasuke. i dare sasuke to kill kakashi. naruto will pwn his @ss into another dimension. but i don't think sasuke can beat kakashi. especially in the state he's in now. hopefully kakashi will kill him.

but then i really don't think sasuke will kill sakura. she's supposed to be a great medic and sasuke just got the hell beat out of him. not to mention his other healer, karin, is pretty much dead, and jugo is gone somewhere. sasuke's only hope of getting healed is by sakura. so i think he'll let her live until she heals him. stupid skank..i hate sakura even more for this.:evil: how dare she do this to naruto!! it's like everyone on team 7 has gone rogue now except kakashi and naruto. first sasuke, then sai (temporarily when he joined orochimaru), and now sakura.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes, but Sasuke has been fantasizing about Itachi's death for years. I understand that he was upset that Itachi wasn't the evil villian he thought. But his sudden change to idolizing Itachi and hating Konoha really doesn't make sense. Also, Madara apparently asked Sasuke a while after the fight if he want Itachi's eyes. So I will agree with point 3.;)
Madara really has a good eye for fiddles, Sasukvarious nothings easier to play.

Madara did ask him that? Oh wow. I don't remember that. Oh silly Sasuke. Not exactly the Golden Boy or prodigy like Itachi, haha.

>_> I was surprised he actually believed Madara. I was really expecting somewhere along the line for Madara to be like, "PSYCH!!! I LIED!!" though. No offense to any Sasuke lovers/fandom goers, but he is SO gullible.

So far, I'm liking Madara's style. He makes me laugh sometimes. xD If he can make Sasuke look like such an idiot (not that he doesn't already do that...), he's got a thumbs up from me!

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah, Killerbee killed Kisame at least that's what it looked like.

Do you remember what chapter their fight ended off the top of your head? I might have to go back and see exactly how Kisame "died".

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I think you and me are both hoping she does something productive (other than contribute to the cause of pink-haired uchiha babies) such as...kill him? I really do like Sakura, but I don't want her making some stupid move like putting someone in danger (like her own teammates) or actually running off with him.

I'd rather her kill him than run off with him. I like SasuSaku, but this is just stupid.

Not that I care that much about Sakura, but I think if she is planning to trick Sasuke and kill him that plan is entirely idiotic. How could any plan be better than all twelve of them attacking Sasuke? It couldn't, especially if you have someone like Shikamaru planning the entire attack.

Now if she is just running away with Sasuke becasue she can't stand to be without him that would indeed be extremely foolish as well.

I think she plans to join him becasue neither she nor Naruto can kill Sasuke. In that case, they wouldn't want the other Konoha ninja killing him either. Whatever you want to call Sakura she is pretty smart. Her plan to find Sasuke and meet him alone was quite clever. I imagine she sincerely wants to join Sasuke to try and steer him away from his destructive path. She certainly can't change his mind by talking to him for a few minutes. I don't know if this plan will work, but I think she doing this for Naruto's sake as much as herself.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
02-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Not that I care that much about Sakura, but I think if she is planning to trick Sasuke and kill him that plan is entirely idiotic. How could any plan be better than all twelve of them attacking Sasuke? It couldn't, especially if you have someone like Shikamaru planning the entire attack.

Now if she is just running away with Sasuke becasue she can't stand to be without him that would indeed be extremely foolish as well.

I think she plans to join him becasue neither she nor Naruto can kill Sasuke. In that case, they wouldn't want the other Konoha ninja killing him either. Whatever you want to call Sakura she is pretty smart. Her plan to find Sasuke and meet him alone was quite clever. I imagine she sincerely wants to join Sasuke to try and steer him away from his destructive path. She certainly can't change his mind by talking to him for a few minutes. I don't know if this plan will work, but I think she doing this for Naruto's sake as much as herself.

As long as she doesn't get herself killed in the process of saving Sasuke, I don't mind what she really does. Well, besides doing something foolish like running away with him or trying to actually fight him. Even if he is weakened, Sakura does have quite a challenge when it comes to fighting him.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Madara did ask him that? Oh wow. I don't remember that. Oh silly Sasuke. Not exactly the Golden Boy or prodigy like Itachi, haha.

>_> I was surprised he actually believed Madara. I was really expecting somewhere along the line for Madara to be like, "PSYCH!!! I LIED!!" though. No offense to any Sasuke lovers/fandom goers, but he is SO gullible.

So far, I'm liking Madara's style. He makes me laugh sometimes. xD If he can make Sasuke look like such an idiot (not that he doesn't already do that...), he's got a thumbs up from me!
Yes, Madara is my favorite villian, well now that Danzo's dead, who was somewhat a villian. Naruto might be portrayed as an idiot, but Sasuke's the one whoose been led by the nose by Itachi, Orochimaru and now Madara. Not to say Madara isn't a genius. He did control the former Mizukage, outsmart Minato, plan the Uchiha massacre, and form the Akatsuki by controlling Pain.

As long as she doesn't get herself killed in the process of saving Sasuke, I don't mind what she really does. Well, besides doing something foolish like running away with him or trying to actually fight him. Even if he is weakened, Sakura does have quite a challenge when it comes to fighting him.

She better not attack him that would be stupid. And even if she wanted to attack Sasuke, I would think attacking him as he was a about to kill Karin would have been the best time. Annoucing yourself to him isn't the best strategy.

Kari-Chan
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM

I agree with you
i think they should have all gotten together, and had Shikamaru (and maybe a few other people to help) plan the whole mission, then attack from there.
I also think Sakura doesn't really want to abandon Konoha

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM

umm excuse me?? i think naruto could whoop sasuke into next week. especially in the state he's in now. sasuke would have no chance. however, i do agree that sakura couldn't beat him.

and how was her plan smart? he could just decide to kill her on a whim like he did with karin and then what? everything her pea-sized brain thinks it's doing would be for nothing. and i don't think she's selfless enough to go for naruto's sake. i think this is her fangirl side coming back again. and for her sake, i hope she enjoys whatever little five minutes of time she has to oogle sasuke because when kakashi and naruto get there, they're both going down.

eagleye54321
02-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Do you remember what chapter their fight ended off the top of your head? I might have to go back and see exactly how Kisame "died".
Chapter 473, Page 08.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 07:29 PM
I think Sasuke was:

A 4th reason against Sasuke taking his brothers eyes: He clearly stated that he was not going to travel the same path as itachi.. Thus not taking his eyes.

SasukeUchiha13
02-10-2010, 07:31 PM
The manga is doing really good.I see a Kakashi Vs Sasuke in the future

Amani
02-10-2010, 07:33 PM
I think Sakura's bluffing. I honestly don't believe that she wants to go with Sakura, and she's just tricking him. It doesn't make sense otherwise. There's just no way I believe that Sakura honestly wants to leave Konoha to go with Sasuke.

9 Tail Sage
02-10-2010, 07:34 PM
The manga is doing really good.I see a Kakashi Vs Sasuke in the future

I totally disagree.. Sasuke would just whip out susanoo' and woop Kakashi's but.. Sorry to all Kakashi fans but its the truth.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:37 PM
umm why would you celebrate if kakashi dies? the only people who should die are sakura and her girlfriend sasuke. i dare sasuke to kill kakashi. naruto will pwn his @ss into another dimension. but i don't think sasuke can beat kakashi. especially in the state he's in now. hopefully kakashi will kill him.

but then i really don't think sasuke will kill sakura. she's supposed to be a great medic and sasuke just got the hell beat out of him. not to mention his other healer, karin, is pretty much dead, and jugo is gone somewhere. sasuke's only hope of getting healed is by sakura. so i think he'll let her live until she heals him. stupid skank..i hate sakura even more for this.:evil: how dare she do this to naruto!! it's like everyone on team 7 has gone rogue now except kakashi and naruto. first sasuke, then sai (temporarily when he joined orochimaru), and now sakura.
That was just a joke off of the title of the thread.
I think if Kakashi shouws up and battles Sasuke, he will die. Saskue gets free health updates all the time. Besides Sakura will probably heal Sasuke to gain his trust. If Sasuke can kill Danzo, he can kill Kakashi.

I'm not saying this because I hate Kakashi, I really love the character. But as you just said Naruto would go insane if Sasuke killed Kakashi. Also, Sasuke would now have truly turned down the dark path. I don't think Sasuke killing Danzo was right, but it was reasonable. Killing Kakashi would be a further step.

Also, it would be even harder for Naruto to follow his path and try to find a peaceful solution with Sasuke. The only other character that would get Naruto as upset would be Sakura, but I just don't think Kishimoto likes to kill off his "young" characters.

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I totally disagree.. Sasuke would just whip out susanoo' and woop Kakashi's but.. Sorry to all Kakashi fans but its the truth.

well it's not like kakashi wouldn't have a chance or something. i'm sure he could think of something to work around sasuke's sunsano'o. kakshi has serious brainpower on his side. for example, he could just dodge/avoid sasuke's susano'o attacks until sasuke's chakra runs out and he can't use it anymore. stalling for time.

XNumber1KunoichiX
02-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Wow this manga is getting good! You think that after the whole fillery part of the show it would get worse but now it's like BAM!

About the whole Sasuke and Sakura thing these are the different options:
1) Sasuke could just kill her. Duh. Easy as that!
2) Sasuke could let her heal him and then run off. (Most likely)
3) Sakura could try to kill him but fail EPICLY!

But who knows what could happen Kishi allways suprises us!!=]

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
umm excuse me?? i think naruto could whoop sasuke into next week. especially in the state he's in now. sasuke would have no chance. however, i do agree that sakura couldn't beat him.

and how was her plan smart? he could just decide to kill her on a whim like he did with karin and then what? everything her pea-sized brain thinks it's doing would be for nothing. and i don't think she's selfless enough to go for naruto's sake. i think this is her fangirl side coming back again. and for her sake, i hope she enjoys whatever little five minutes of time she has to oogle sasuke because when kakashi and naruto get there, they're both going down.
I mean can as in have the desire. There's no way Naruto wants to kill Sasuke. Remember he fainted in a snowbank just thinking about Sasuke. Now that's not to say Naruto couldn't beat the crap out of Sasuke.

Saskura's plan was smart in the sense in the comrades she chose, Kiba, Sai, and Lee. Who else could she bully into not telling Naruto the truth? If Naruto knew what the others were planning, she couldn't follow through with her plan. She needed someone to find Sasuke Kiba. Then she needed to dump her comrades, she knew the others didn't trust Sai as much. She used two hot heads that would attack Sai when he tried to stop her, making easy for her to knock them all out. If she brought Neji or Shikamaru along this plan would never work.

Now can she change Sasuke's mind? Heck if I know, but I think that it must be it. I don't think you can throw out her thoughts about Naruto. Sai did just tell her that she is hurting Naruto as much as Sasuke. Her plan is to stop that pain. I don't really care if Sakura loves Sasuke or Naruto, from what I can tell right now she loves them both, but she certainly cares about both of them. So therefore she can't kill Sasuke, but needs to stop his path, which will eventually lead to a fight to the death between him and Naruto.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
well it's not like kakashi wouldn't have a chance or something. i'm sure he could think of something to work around sasuke's sunsano'o. kakshi has serious brainpower on his side. for example, he could just dodge/avoid sasuke's susano'o attacks until sasuke's chakra runs out and he can't use it anymore. stalling for time.
It would be a good fight, but Kakashi would have to fight the plot and foreshadowing. Remeber when Kakashi died before, Kakashi's father told him it wasn't his time yet, and he still must have more to do in the world. What is better than becoming the catalyst for Naruto to finally have the heart to take on Sasuke.

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I mean can as in have the desire. There's no way Naruto wants to kill Sasuke. Remember he fainted in a snowbank just think about Sasuke. Now that's not to say Naruto couldn't beat the crap out of Sasuke.

Saskura's plan was smart in the sense in the comrades she chose, Kiba, Sai, and Lee. Who else could she bully into not telling Naruto the truth? If Naruto knew what the others were planning, she couldn't follow through with her plan. She needed someone to find Sasuke Kiba. Then she needed to dump her comrades, she knew the others didn't trust Sai as much. She used two hot heads that would attack Sai when he tried to stop her, making easy for her to knock them all out. If she brought Neji or Shikamaru along this plan would never work.

Now can she change Sasuke's mind? Heck if I know, but I think that it must be it. I don't think you can throw out her thoughts about Naruto. Sai did just tell her that she is hurting Naruto as much as Sasuke. Her plan is to stop that pain. I don't really care if Sakura loves Sasuke or Naruto, from what I can tell right now she loves them both, but she certainly cares about both of them. So therefore she can't kill Sasuke, but needs to stop his path, which will eventually lead to a fight to the death between him and Naruto.

okay i see your point. naruto doesn't want to kill sasuke but he would be capable of doing so.

and yeah sakura's choice of companions was actually good. kiba and lee seem to just want a good fight. however, i don't know why she picked sai. sai's smarter than people give him credit for, i think. and he was about to foil her plan with putting them to sleep. shikamaru and neji wouldn't have been playing that though. they would have done the logical thing and alerted naruto, kakashi, and yamato to the situation.

i don't think sakura will be able to change sasuke's mind. naruto is the one with the power to change people. sakura doesn't have the same powers of persuasion. and i don't really think the final showdown should be between sasuke and sakura. it has to be between naruto and sasuke. their bond is the strongest and they both have way more emotions vested in the fight.

as for what'll happen to sakura, i think sasuke will allow her to heal him. if there's one thing he's good at, it's using people. from there, i don't know what'll happen though.

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
no longer a poiler i read the whole manga!!!

Bloomiful
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
ok...this chapter was pretty random/funny/odd.
first of naruto, genius! he fooled yamato and is now taking action after a ton of chaps. that was fast that he was in sage mode. i didnt notice until i read it the 5th time:D

Sasuke: evil as always....trying to kill karin for good was stupid.

Saukra vs. sai: ....odd. lol i laughed. she tricked those fools to sleep. i didnt think lee would be on sakura's side.

sakura:.........confused.....its all a set up. at least i hope it is. if it isnt, she's purdy stupid. sasuke would never take her.

Karin: the bear thing was funny. espically seeing sasuke save her.

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Sakura Wants To Abandon the village n go with sasuke O_O

Wooster
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
okay i see your point. naruto doesn't want to kill sasuke but he would be capable of doing so.

and yeah sakura's choice of companions was actually good. kiba and lee seem to just want a good fight. however, i don't know why she picked sai. sai's smarter than people give him credit for, i think. and he was about to foil her plan with putting them to sleep. shikamaru and neji wouldn't have been playing that though. they would have done the logical thing and alerted naruto, kakashi, and yamato to the situation.

i don't think sakura will be able to change sasuke's mind. naruto is the one with the power to change people. sakura doesn't have the same powers of persuasion. and i don't really think the final showdown should be between sasuke and sakura. it has to be between naruto and sasuke. their bond is the strongest and they both have way more emotions vested in the fight.

as for what'll happen to sakura, i think sasuke will allow her to heal him. if there's one thing he's good at, it's using people. from there, i don't know what'll happen though.
You're right I don't think Sakura had a choice with Sai, he is a team 7 member, but she did use quick thinking and.. ugh... womanly wiles to get Lee to go after Sai. Kiba's impatience really paid off for her. I really don't think Sakura plans on fighting Sasuke, she really will be become a part of Sasuke's team at least for a while. I think she clearly sees the battle between Sasuke and Naruto where one will die. She wants to try and stop this.

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.;);););););););).com/manga/naruto/v51/c482/18.html

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Manga fox

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2010, 08:06 PM
okay i got the full thriller naruto wakes up n wants to go to sasuke but again no he cant n yamato says to the village well naruto tricks yamato n goes anyway following kakashi on the other one sakura gets all 3 with sleeping gas or w/e and she leaves em behind karin remebers when sasuke saved her from a bear and than sakura comes and says lemme join you im abandoning the village THAN DUNT DUNT Duntttttt end of the manga!!!

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 08:14 PM
You're right I don't think Sakura had a choice with Sai, he is a team 7 member, but she did use quick thinking and.. ugh... womanly wiles to get Lee to go after Sai. Kiba's impatience really paid off for her. I really don't think Sakura plans on fighting Sasuke, she really will be become a part of Sasuke's team at least for a while. I think she clearly sees the battle between Sasuke and Naruto where one will die. She wants to try and stop this.

but i just don't understand where this whole idea of joining sasuke came from for her. how is that conducive to helping konoha, naruto, and the impending war? i know everyone is saying that "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" is the reason for her doing this, but i'm just wondering how she decided on THIS particular course of action. i feel like this is the most round-about way to achieve the goal of defeating/saving sasuke. if that is, indeed her objective.

i think what she's doing is just worrying people more. she took such a huge gamble with this plan...i just don't understand what made her think it was a good idea. what she should have done was to attack with a team of skilled jonin level ninja. i like kiba and lee but i don't think they would cut the mustard against madara and sasuke. i just don't know why she's doing this to the village and taking such a huge risk in this dire time...

Wooster
02-10-2010, 08:21 PM
but i just don't understand where this whole idea of joining sasuke came from for her. how is that conducive to helping konoha, naruto, and the impending war? i know everyone is saying that "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" is the reason for her doing this, but i'm just wondering how she decided on THIS particular course of action. i feel like this is the most round-about way to achieve the goal of defeating/saving sasuke. if that is, indeed her objective.

i think what she's doing is just worrying people more. she took such a huge gamble with this plan...i just don't understand what made her think it was a good idea. what she should have done was to attack with a team of skilled jonin level ninja. i like kiba and lee but i don't think they would cut the mustard against madara and sasuke. i just don't know why she's doing this to the village and taking such a huge risk in this dire time...
Well, Sai did tell her Naruto loves her and she is hurting Naruto as much as Sasuke just before Shikamaru came in to tell her they were going to kill Sasuke. I assume Sakura doesn't accept that they must kill Sasuke, just like Naruto. So she not only had to keep Naruto away from Sasuke, she also had to prevent the other Konoha ninja frm killing him as well. She really had no intention of fighting Sasuke, so the skills of those she brought with her didn't matter. She just needed them to find Sasuke, and then ditch her former teammates.

Sakura wants to change Sasuke mind. I imagine in the short term she will subtley try to prevent him from attacking Konoha or Naruto.

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, Sai did tell her Naruto loves her and she is hurting Naruto as much as Sasuke just before Shikamaru came in to tell her they were going to kill Sasuke. I assume Sakura doesn't accept that they must kill Sasuke, just like Naruto. So she not only had to keep Naruto away from Sasuke, she also had to prevent the other Konoha ninja frm killing him as well. She really had no intention of fighting Sasuke, so the skills of those she brought with her didn't matter. She just needed them to find Sasuke, and then ditch her former teammates.

Sakura wants to change Sasuke mind. I imagine in the short term she will subtley try to prevent him from attacking Konoha or Naruto.

yeah i remember sai telling her that. but i thought at first sakura was going to try and kill sasuke herself because she didn't want to keep having the burden hang over naruto's shoulders. but if she's not going to kill sasuke, and she wants to join him in the hopes of changing him, then i think that's the worst possible plan of action. which is what i was hinting at in my other post. because now, she'll be in the same sinking boat as sasuke.

i dont know.. i just don't see how she thought joining sasuke would remedy the situation in any capacity.

Naruko-chan
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM

Well, with the way Sakura has been acting latley, it seems like she's only thinking of herself. Her 'confession' to Naruto and then she does this? You would think she'd know better than going to Sasuke and saying something like that. Even if it is just a plot to kill him, I just don't see any way she can do that. Sasuke is about one hundered times stronger than Sakura. And if she means what she said about leaving with Sasuke, I highly doubt Sasuke would go for that. He knows Sakura would just be an inconvenience to him.
So I am hoping she does something productive, I just have no idea what that could be. Sasuke is too far gone into his crazy revenge darkness that I think he would kill Sakura without a second thought like he did to Karin.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 09:07 PM
yeah i remember sai telling her that. but i thought at first sakura was going to try and kill sasuke herself because she didn't want to keep having the burden hang over naruto's shoulders. but if she's not going to kill sasuke, and she wants to join him in the hopes of changing him, then i think that's the worst possible plan of action. which is what i was hinting at in my other post. because now, she'll be in the same sinking boat as sasuke.

i dont know.. i just don't see how she thought joining sasuke would remedy the situation in any capacity.
I think the worst possible plan would be trying to kill Sasuke herself, its just stupid. I'm just operating under the assumption that Sakura is smart. She may be a Sasuke fangirl, but she is still smart.

I don't think it's impossible to change Sasuke mind, Madara had no problem doing it. Madara even admitted that he was involved in the Uchiha massacre, and Sasuke hasn't even given Madara the evil eye. If Sakura builds on Sasuke's trust and does a little digging into Madara, I think she can make a difference here.

shikamarulover18
02-10-2010, 11:28 PM
I think the worst possible plan would be trying to kill Sasuke herself, its just stupid. I'm just operating under the assumption that Sakura is smart. She may be a Sasuke fangirl, but she is still smart.

I don't think it's impossible to change Sasuke mind, Madara had no problem doing it. Madara even admitted that he was involved in the Uchiha massacre, and Sasuke hasn't even given Madara the evil eye. If Sakura builds on Sasuke's trust and does a little digging into Madara, I think she can make a difference here.

yeah but i thought that's what she was going to do (kill sasuke by herself). i thought she wanted to do that out of some misguided sense of self-righteousness to prove to naruto that she cares for him or something. and i thought that was the dumbest plan ever.

i personally don't regard sakura as smart but that's probably more from personal bias. i don't like her character so i am inclined to highlight her faults as opposed to her strengths. and i think in this case, her weaknesses severely overpower her strengths. she may have her and sasuke's history on her side, but if he choses to attack her, she's pretty much done for.

also, i don't think sakura is capable of taking advantage of madara and sasuke's relationship. madara will naturally keep her at a distance and sasuke doesn't know anything about madara that nobody else does. and even if she did find an opening for attack in the future, she would be as effective as a wet tissue against madara.

i think sasuke, at this point, is toeing the line of no return. he's not over it yet but he's terribly close. he will need some serious butt-kicking to pull him out of his dark little hole.

but did you see his face in the picture towards the end of the chapter when karin was looking at him? he looked positively demented... maybe kishi was trying to show up something there...

*sorry for the essay haha

Parak111
02-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Well, with the way Sakura has been acting latley, it seems like she's only thinking of herself. Her 'confession' to Naruto and then she does this? You would think she'd know better than going to Sasuke and saying something like that. Even if it is just a plot to kill him, I just don't see any way she can do that. Sasuke is about one hundered times stronger than Sakura. And if she means what she said about leaving with Sasuke, I highly doubt Sasuke would go for that. He knows Sakura would just be an inconvenience to him.
So I am hoping she does something productive, I just have no idea what that could be. Sasuke is too far gone into his crazy revenge darkness that I think he would kill Sakura without a second thought like he did to Karin.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this too. In my opinion, she's saying it so that she can have Sasuke let his guard down and then strike him with a punch or something. And I find this to be the correct way. If she spit out "I'm here to kill you!" Sasuke would just stab her, and she'd fail. That's why, she's using her mind to try and trick him. Whether that will work or not, next chapter will tell.

jurrasenshuriken
02-11-2010, 08:52 AM
i believe that there is bound to be an epic battle between naruto and sasuke SAGE MODE VS. SUSANOO = TOTALLY EPIC:mrgreen:, but with sasuke in the condition he's in i can't say what will happen:???:.

Wooster
02-11-2010, 09:02 AM

Yeah, I've been thinking about this too. In my opinion, she's saying it so that she can have Sasuke let his guard down and then strike him with a punch or something. And I find this to be the correct way. If she spit out "I'm here to kill you!" Sasuke would just stab her, and she'd fail. That's why, she's using her mind to try and trick him. Whether that will work or not, next chapter will tell.

I'm sorry, but if Sakura really is intending to attack Sasuke, she's an idiot. Even if she were to attack him the best time would have been when he was trying to kill Karin, it didn't seem like Sasuke noticed her until she shouted out. And that's another thing, of course you don't shout out you're going to kill someone, you just do it. Aren't they supposed to be ninja.

I still assume Saskura really plans on joining Sasuke, at least for a while. I imagine if she offers to heal him and warns him that Kakashi is coming, Sasuke will trust her enough to allow her to come with him.

bacchikoi
02-11-2010, 09:08 AM
my exact words when i read what sakura said 'wait....what?'

Parak111
02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry, but if Sakura really is intending to attack Sasuke, she's an idiot. Even if she were to attack him the best time would have been when he was trying to kill Karin, it didn't seem like Sasuke noticed her until she shouted out. And that's another thing, of course you don't shout out you're going to kill someone, you just do it. Aren't they supposed to be ninja.

I still assume Saskura really plans on joining Sasuke, at least for a while. I imagine if she offers to heal him and warns him that Kakashi is coming, Sasuke will trust her enough to allow her to come with him.

Well that is Sakura for you! Remember when they first met in Part II how she foolishly attacked Sasuke ? If it wasn't for Yamato, he would have killed her.

Wooster
02-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Well that is Sakura for you! Remember when they first met in Part II how she foolishly attacked Sasuke ? If it wasn't for Yamato, he would have killed her.
Yes, but then it made some sense, she was trying to save Naruto or something. I've always considered Sakura smart, at least if she has time to think it through, she's never really had any battle sense. But if this is her big plan, to shout out to Sasuke when his back was turned, it will go down as the most boneheaded move ever. Sakura will have easy claimed the dunce cap from Naruto.

trouble88
02-11-2010, 10:38 AM
why does madara got all theso eyes ball for anyway? is he planning on using them to kept his own eyes alive forever?

shikamarulover18
02-11-2010, 10:44 AM
why does madara got all theso eyes ball for anyway? is he planning on using them to kept his own eyes alive forever?

i think he just has a serious eyeball fettish haha

trouble88
02-11-2010, 11:14 AM
i think he just has a serious eyeball fettish haha
or maybe he will make an army of eyes ball zombies