PDA

View Full Version : Now we know where all the Sharingan are.

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 06:31 AM
Madara never lets a Sharingan go bad. Now we all know when Itachi kiled the clan Madara took all the good Sharingans. 96 sharingan's all in a were house with the Uchiha symble on it.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Madara never lets a Sharingan go bad. Now we all know when Itachi kiled the clan Madara took all the good Sharingans. 96 sharingan's all in a were house with the Uchiha symble on it.

Do you think Danzo was a frequent customer. Kinda like Sam's Club, huh?

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Do you think Danzo was a frequent customer. Kinda like Sam's Club, huh?
Were esle would Danzou of have got all of his Sharingan's...
Yup I know, a Naruto version of Sam Club.

sasuke_uchiha88
02-10-2010, 06:41 AM
That's a bit creepy, uchiha can be so weird at times. O_o

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 06:42 AM
That's a bit creepy, uchiha can be so weird at times. O_othat is creepy. So true, but only 2 stands out. :lol:

Wooster
02-10-2010, 06:46 AM
I wonder if it competes with Uchiha NinjaCat Supplies down the road.

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 06:51 AM
I wonder if it competes with Uchiha NinjaCat Supplies down the road. That would be funny though. But Madara Sharingan stash it probaly a scret.

Hidden Ninja45
02-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Wow, Madara is weird. What is he doing with all those Sharigan?

mrsticky005
02-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Anyone wondering where (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2427323#post2427323) exactly these (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2427323#post2427323) secret Uchiha places are?

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Anyone wondering where (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2427323#post2427323) exactly these (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2427323#post2427323) secret Uchiha places are?
nice try with the link. :lol:

Maybe in the Uchiha place, some were like cat lady Uhiha
Wow, Madara is weird. What is he doing with all those Sharigan?
It's probaly for his plan.

mrsticky005
02-11-2010, 04:46 AM

I'm also wondering where Cat Town was...

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 05:03 AM
I'm also wondering where Cat Town was... I don't know were the cat lady is.... But Madara is a creep guy.

Skrall
02-11-2010, 05:21 AM
So Madara has 96 Sharingan eyes plus there are at least more 4 eyes out there (Kakashi, Sasuke and Madara himself), making a total of 100. Could this be related somehow with the Juubi? Who knows maybe it need 100 Sharingans and all the Tailed Beasts to be awaken, since it has a huge Sharingan eye.

Shinobi killer
02-11-2010, 05:24 AM
All sharingans is now in hollywood...:lol:

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 05:28 AM
So Madara has 96 Sharingan eyes plus there are at least more 4 eyes out there (Kakashi, Sasuke and Madara himself), making a total of 100. Could this be related somehow with the Juubi? Who knows maybe it need 100 Sharingans and all the Tailed Beasts to be awaken, since it has a huge Sharingan eye. There are more out there, Danzou still has like 4 on his arm (from what i could see), Kakashi has 1, the add shisui's crush eye Madara still wants, then Sasuke has 2; so thats 7 plus 1 for Madara so 8(from what we can see of his face it only shows 1 Sharingan). But we can't assume it's only the Sharingan. becaue it could be also be the Sharingan, Byakugan, or Rinnegan in the tank.

It might be for Madara's plan because he barly controlled the Nine-tailed fox, and even Rikuodo could harly even controll what left of the Ten-Tails. So seen Madara wants then Ten-tails he need some huge power.

Shinobi killer
02-11-2010, 05:31 AM
@ Zerosameri, dude Danzou is dead...

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 05:55 AM
@ Zerosameri, dude Danzou is dead...
I know that, But it seem Madara can still take them...

Shinobi killer
02-11-2010, 06:00 AM
But that's true...:lol:
Oh, glad that he couldn't take Shisui's eye...:lol:

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 06:03 AM
But that's true...:lol:
Oh, glad that he couldn't take Shisui's eye...:lol:
I think he did take it (he has Danzou body any who.)... But what can a crushed sharingan even do? But kishi is probable going to make it do something or still be useable... :/

Parak111
02-11-2010, 08:08 AM
This makes me wonder for the reason as to why he's been storing them...what does he need them for...

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 08:20 AM
This makes me wonder for the reason as to why he's been storing them...what does he need them for...
Well Madara did say he likes to stock up on Sharingan's.. I though he was just kidding O_O but he wan't...

For his plna probaly.

Wooster
02-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Well Madara did say he likes to stock up on Sharingan's.. I though he was just kidding O_O but he wan't...

For his plna probaly.
Who's more obsessive Madara and his eyes or Kabuto and his dead bodies?

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Who's more obsessive Madara and his eyes or Kabuto and his dead bodies?
clearly Madara, he even told Sasuke to reast because he is going blind. Or as Madara said "You are losing the light" (I wounder were I hurd that befor:lol:).

Wooster
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM
clearly Madara, he even told Sasuke to reast because he is going blind. Or as Madara said "You are losing the light" (I wounder were I hurd that befor:lol:).
Kabuto would probably be a good recruit for Madara, except for the whole: "I am only serving myself now" thing. So I guess, Madara's stuck with Sasuke for now.

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Kabuto would probably be a good recruit for Madara, except for the whole: "I am only serving myself now" thing. So I guess, Madara's stuck with Sasuke for now.
All Madara needs is Sasuke, and Sakura is a big help too. If she tells Sasuke Konoha's plans. that would make Madara's life a lot easer...

kekki genki
02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
i wonder y madara only shows his one sharigan.....its no like theyre in short supply these days....everyone and their mother has a sharingan in the series now. who's next? shizune? mayb tonton?

JC.
02-11-2010, 01:49 PM
i wonder y madara only shows his one sharigan.....its no like theyre in short supply these days....everyone and their mother has a sharingan in the series now. who's next? shizune? mayb tonton?

Nah tonton Is dead, I made a boardgame about factory farming and tonton dies at the end :p

J-Sun Tasogare
02-11-2010, 02:31 PM

omg he is going to throw red sharingan eyes at people

Kuroda Taishi
02-11-2010, 03:01 PM

96 boxes with sharingan on the wall, 96 boxes of sharingan! You take one down, you pass it around, 95 boxes with sharingan on the wall!

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
96 boxes with sharingan on the wall, 96 boxes of sharingan! You take one down, you pass it around, 95 boxes with sharingan on the wall!so true. :lol:
Naruto should get a sharingan next.

Declan Coyne
02-11-2010, 05:35 PM
I think Madra is a weird sir.

Wooster
02-11-2010, 06:20 PM
so true. :lol:
Naruto should get a sharingan next.
Why not Madara has enough sharingan for everyone. Clearly the final chapters will be every single character equipped with sharingan battling it out.

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Why not Madara has enough sharingan for everyone. Clearly the final chapters will be every single character equipped with sharingan battling it out.
That would be awesome if Naruto gets the Sharingan. Lets say he does get it then it would be the 2nd most powerfull one. :/ Thats would be the only down fall id he gets it.

Ah yea I know Every person that is main would get one; Neji, Lee, Kiba, Sakura, Sai, Tenten, Kakashi (he gets another one or gets the EMS), Guy, Konahamaru, Kiba's dog :lol:, Ino, Hinata, Shino, Choji, and Shikamaru. there wouls still be left overs. Heack of they did another translplat they may even get the EMS and still leaft overs.

Wooster
02-11-2010, 07:51 PM
That would be awesome if Naruto gets the Sharingan. Lets say he does get it then it would be the 2nd most powerfull one. :/ Thats would be the only down fall id he gets it.

Ah yea I know Every person that is main would get one; Neji, Lee, Kiba, Sakura, Sai, Tenten, Kakashi (he gets another one or gets the EMS), Guy, Konahamaru, Kiba's dog :lol:, Ino, Hinata, Shino, Choji, and Shikamaru. there wouls still be left overs. Heack of they did another translplat they may even get the EMS and still leaft overs.
You're forgetting Hanabi, Kabuto, the Ramen shop guy, the lady and her cat that team 7 found. Not to mention Raikage: Sharingan version.:evil:

zerosameri
02-11-2010, 07:55 PM
You're forgetting Hanabi, Kabuto, the Ramen shop guy, the lady and her cat that team 7 found. Not to mention Raikage: Sharingan version.:evil:
Ah yes, them too. Railage is scary enough as is, just add the Sharingan O_O.

don't for get Suigetsu, jugo, garra, Iruka, Termri and all others too :lol:

Ockinga
02-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Maybe he is planning to give sharingans to the small nations army that he will create.

valtreck
02-12-2010, 01:33 AM
madara is surely weird person.

zerosameri
02-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Maybe he is planning to give sharingans to the small nations army that he will create.
Now that would be somthing even for madara.

Otokage
02-12-2010, 01:08 PM
This is just an idea, but maybe he's planning on doing something similar to what danzao did. With implanting the eyes into his body or A body. He's saving those Sharingans, so he needs a host to use them all on. Probably does have something to do with the Juubi..

Skrall
02-12-2010, 04:30 PM
There are more out there, Danzou still has like 4 on his arm (from what i could see), Kakashi has 1, the add shisui's crush eye Madara still wants, then Sasuke has 2; so thats 7 plus 1 for Madara so 8(from what we can see of his face it only shows 1 Sharingan). But we can't assume it's only the Sharingan. becaue it could be also be the Sharingan, Byakugan, or Rinnegan in the tank.

It might be for Madara's plan because he barly controlled the Nine-tailed fox, and even Rikuodo could harly even controll what left of the Ten-Tails. So seen Madara wants then Ten-tails he need some huge power.

Danzo use all his Sharingans on his arm for Izanagi so they are useless and since Danzo crushed Shisuis eye, i dont think Madara needs it anymore.

zerosameri
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Danzo use all his Sharingans on his arm for Izanagi so they are useless and since Danzo crushed Shisuis eye, i dont think Madara needs it anymore.
Thats all true but maybe Madara wants dead sharingans for what ever reason. Maybe he has some use for them. Though If Madara didn't need Danzou any more I'm sure (or think) that Madara wouldn't of have taken Danzou and would of Just finished of what ever is left of Danzou.

Sasuke
02-12-2010, 11:25 PM

I recounted the eyes and I counted 104, there being 8 columns and 13 rows of sharingan eyes. Here is the math I did:

x13
+80

Also the 8th row is almost not visible, but it is at the very right of the panel.

zerosameri
02-13-2010, 12:38 PM
I recounted the eyes and I counted 104, there being 8 columns and 13 rows of sharingan eyes. Here is the math I did:

x13
+80

Also the 8th row is almost not visible, but it is at the very right of the panel.

wow a lot more. Yesh Madara can fule the world with EMS :lol:

senji
02-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Maybe his eternal mangekyo isnt really eternal and he needs to keep replacing it.
Just maybe.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-13-2010, 03:50 PM

Uchiha's Club, it's so obvious. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Sai9497
02-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Lol it's creepy how he has like his own collection of Sharingans, each with its own individual box.

zerosameri
02-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Lol it's creepy how he has like his own collection of Sharingans, each with its own individual box.
Yea thats is the weirdest part. Every Uchiha had 2 Sharingans, so why 1 tank for 1 Sharingan? It should be a pair per tank, unless he only needs 1 eye at a time... But either way it would be easer for 2 a tank.

But what do I know :lol: jk