PDA

View Full Version : Doesnt it suck that gaara *SPOILERS*?

Kisame Hoshigaki
05-25-2009, 03:56 PM
It was awesome that he was good and he became Kazekage! 8-)
But taking away his powers to control sand :x It kinda makes the character seem a little bit less cool. Hes still cool though.

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Added spoiler warnings to keep things fresh.
--

Qikkz
05-25-2009, 04:00 PM
If I can remeber correctly Gaara didn't lose his powers, he lost his tailed beast, but I believe he can still control sand............. Its too far back to remember.

kakashi842
05-25-2009, 04:03 PM
i was very sad

Kisame
05-25-2009, 04:05 PM
He can still control sand, he used sand to grab Naruto's hand after he lost his Bijuu.

SolWarrior.
05-25-2009, 06:10 PM
For me, gaara dosent need the tailed beast, all that it causes is pain, its better for him not to have it in my opinion.

Sasori_X
05-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Well I read somewhere in the Naruto data book that he can still control sand, but not to the extent when he had the 1 tail.

Though it would've made it more dramatic if Kishimoto could've made Gaara stay dead. Now you know Kishi can only kill off people over the age of 20.

Kisame
05-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Well I read somewhere in the Naruto data book that he can still control sand, but not to the extent when he had the 1 tail.

Though it would've made it more dramatic if Kishimoto could've made Gaara stay dead. Now you know Kishi can only kill off people over the age of 20.

It'd be more correct to say 20+ and a bad guy since he killed Haku off.

ThunderSpirit
05-25-2009, 08:28 PM
He can still control sand, he used sand to grab Naruto's hand after he lost his Bijuu.

Yeah, I think Gaara will retain much of his original power. It has basically been stated that Naruto's ability is his own unless he uses up his chakra or gets angry and the kyuubi begins to emerge. For example Kakashi says that Naruto has four times more chakra he does, and this is Naruto's own chakra and has nothing to do with kyuubi. I suspect the situation with Gaara is very much the same.

Kisame Hoshigaki
05-28-2009, 05:25 PM
He can still control sand and all that COOOOOOOL :mrgreen:

Sage Of Six Paths
05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I think that he can still

control sand... But just not

as well as he used to be able

to do. He isn't as good or coolio

now. Yes. Yes I did say coolio...