PDA

View Full Version : Project Naruto

hazymoon101
05-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Umm...hello everybody and yes I am still alive.Well Naruto hasn't shown on air for apx 17 weeks.This is 4 information and research on the topic Naruto.Well rumors have been flying on youtube and the web.Here is one they say naruto hasn't aired cause theirs not enough people 2 keep them going and they would lose a lot of money.This is in fact true in someways cause I've done a survey and it did support this rumor and Naruto can also be viewed online (and bleach) by dattebayo so people don't have to see it online.Another rumor (winkipedia) said that Naruto Shippuden will be airing on CN (Cartoon Network) in July.Remember Winkipedia is usually true.But a person from a forum I posted said that VIZ hasn't confirmed it and he's probably right.Also Post your rumors I'll be glad to reply. :mrgreen:

SRhyse
05-25-2009, 02:52 PM
You're right about the 'we haven't confirmed anything' part, and wrong about the 'wikipedia is usually true' part, atleast when it comes to topics partial to fanboyish.

hazymoon101
05-25-2009, 02:54 PM
You're right about the 'we haven't confirmed anything' part, and wrong about the 'wikipedia is usually true' part, atleast when it comes to topics partial to fanboyish.
Thanks

SageNaruto69
05-28-2009, 07:52 AM
it should come eventually

Rotate
05-30-2009, 05:25 AM
hopefully not too long though because then no one will watch it.

age54321
05-30-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm actually agreeing with the July rumor for once. July would probably be the BEST time to show it, getting ppl all hyped up during the holiday season.

But I guess it is as everyone has been saying. We just got to wait and wait and wait...

hazymoon101
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm actually agreeing with the July rumor for once. July would probably be the BEST time to show it, getting ppl all hyped up during the holiday season.

But I guess it is as everyone has been saying. We just got to wait and wait and wait...
Yes you may be right cause Viz usually streams naruto during the summer.Also Naruto made the top ten favorite anime in iTunes so congrates to that.Alzo I heard that Warners Brothers bought Naruto I'm not sure but someone told me in a Forom.Please help me figure it out all people reading this Forum

narutosharingan
05-31-2009, 10:38 AM
naruto shippuden will come in fall