PDA

View Full Version : What story-lines would you have changed?

Zero
05-25-2009, 01:54 PM
What stories in Naruto would you have changed? I haven't started watching the Shippuden yet, but, for me, I would have had one of the Leaf Village Genin (most likely Choji or Neji) killed during the pursuit of the Sound Village Four. Don't get me wrong. I love both Choji and Neji, but, having one of them die would have made the story so much more,,,,powerful.

'....and I fought Neji in the Chunin exams, so I know.'
'You know what?'
'That that guy, is a true genius.'

Sasori_X
05-25-2009, 02:00 PM
What stories in Naruto would you have changed? I haven't started watching the Shippuden yet, but, for me, I would have had one of the Leaf Village Genin (most likely Choji or Neji) killed during the pursuit of the Sound Village Four. Don't get me wrong. I love both Choji and Neji, but, having one of them die would have made the story so much more,,,,powerful.

'....and I fought Neji in Chunin exams, so I know.'
'You know what?'
'That that guy, is a true genius.' I completely agree. I felt cheaped off when I found out that both of them survived. They both said that they were going to die.

Then again there are a number of reasons why Kishimoto probably didn't kill them off.
1. Angry fanboys were probably going to riot over there death.
2. Making up 2 new characters to fit in the slot for Team 10 and Team Guy, making up new jutsu's for each of them, finding time to add in character development for them, etc.
3. He just doesn't like killing off anyone over the age of 20.

By having both of them live, he could save himself from all that headache. But I agree, I would had it so that at least 1 of them die (probably Neji, we already have Hinata as a Hyuuga) to add impact to the story

jounin
05-26-2009, 09:36 AM
I actualy wouldnt change anything

Shadowblur
05-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I would have Naruto be taught the rasegan during the Chuunin Exams :mrgreen:

Strauss
05-26-2009, 02:02 PM
There is actually something I would change. That's Orochimaru's technique with the 1st and 2nd hokages against Sarutobi.....it wasn't their bodies he used, but their souls he put inside te sound ninja's bodies. Well, I think it would be better if he were just using the hokage's bodies, which would have the secrets of their jutsu in them. Instead, he somehow had control over their souls....but to me that seems unlikely that they could just be taken from whatever after-life they had, or that they had not reincarnated by then.

Sage Of Six Paths
05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Well...

Why the hell

didSasuke

joing the Akatsuki? He totally killed

the entire group. And now to bring in bums

like Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin??? R U serious?

Also I would totally take out the character of Karin

and put in someone less... ;);););)-like. Sorry Karin. Actually,

no. I'm not sorry at all in fact.

Ayden
05-26-2009, 04:18 PM
I wouldnt have killed off Zabuza, I would have let him live so he could pursue revenge on Kakashi for killing Haku. I would give Naruto a wider range of attacks. I would also killed off one of the five members that went to chase Sasuke as stated above. I think i would have killed off Choji. Also i would have changed the Sasuke Naruto fight, i would have added more fight scenes and less flashbacks

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 07:10 PM
I seriously would haveSasuke protecting Konoha as opposed to what he's planning to do. His brother died protecting it and he wants to throw it all away. -_-"

Sasquatchistan
05-29-2009, 12:36 PM
I would have let Pain take over the world.