PDA

View Full Version : Harry Poter world VS Narutoverse

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:04 AM
All wizards from the harry poter story including Vuldemort vs all naruto characters.

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
All wizards from the harry poter story including Vuldemort vs all naruto characters.

I don't know much about HPverse however:
Genjutsu is useless against Voldemort due to Occlumency.
He can summon a Zombie with Inferius and Control other People with Imperio.
Not even mentioning the 1-Hit-Kills from Avada Kedavra.

Only problem's I'm seeing is Speed.

Whole HPverse easily stomp due to creatures such as Dementors.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:19 AM

Yeah like you said there are some powerful spells but that doesnt mean much if they cant keep up with ninja.

The Demon Zabuza
02-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Without speed equalized, they get stomped by the speedmisters of Narutoverse.

With speed equalized, Voldemort could solo.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:21 AM

Even if speed wasnt an issue i dont think that voldemort could solo this.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:24 AM

Whole HPverse easily stomp due to creatures such as Dementors.

thats exactly what i was thinking, but aother thing im worried about is, with ninja like kakashi and shikamaru, temari, and several others, could they simply not out smart voldemort or any of the other wizards for that matter, im not sure, but naruto can make more shadow clones than there are dementors (well, that have appeared in a group anyway) so he could stall them, and go for the front lines and possibly hit him with a rasen-shiruken.

The Demon Zabuza
02-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I disagree.

Dissaperation would mean that no one could hit him. Flight would be a major advantage, especially since from up there he can shield from anything thrown at him, and spam Avadrda Kadavra at everyone.

Add in the fact he can raise Inferi out of every fodder ninja that he kills, and that he could just use some sort of explosion spell to take out several hundred fodders at a time, he could take this.

Plus, he will never run out of magic, whereas ninja run out of chakra.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 10:25 AM
HPverse loses to speed, but with speed equalized they win.

Voldemort and many others have instant teleports, Avada Kedavra, Imperio, Stupefy, Petrificus Totalus, Inferi, invisibility, giants, centaurs, basilisks that can kill with a look, Dementors, defensive spells, transfiguration, etc. A few have immunity to genjutsu. There are also werewolves and vampires, the Elder Wand, and time turners.

Basically, they have a massive army of teleporters that can cause instant death among other things, as well as other dangerous creatures.

They've also shown some elemental control spells.

I think Dumbledore or Voldemort could solo this with speed equal.

Oh, Voldemort and Snape have shown the ability to fly too. They also have brooms that they can use.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Even if speed wasnt an issue i dont think that voldemort could solo this.

Yes, he can.
HarryPotterVerse has Instant-Kill spells, such as Avada Kedrava.
[Sorry if I misspelled that]

Also, Voldemort can summon Inferi to help him. Flight is a major advantage, he can stay up in the sky and just spam Avada Kedrava; he'll never run out of magic, but ninjas will run out of chakra.

---------
But yeah, speed is an issue, and it's pretty much HarryPotterVerse's weak point. I'm pretty sure if they had speed equalized, they could take out a couple of Verses.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Dementors solo. They soul rape everyone in Narutoverse into lifeless shells. They can't be killed. They can fly. The only thing that can repel them is a spell, and Narutoverse can't use it.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:29 AM
I disagree.

Dissaperation would mean that no one could hit him. Flight would be a major advantage, especially since from up there he can shield from anything thrown at him, and spam Avadrda Kadavra at everyone.

Add in the fact he can raise Inferi out of every fodder ninja that he kills, and that he could just use some sort of explosion spell to take out several hundred fodders at a time, he could take this.

Plus, he will never run out of magic, whereas ninja run out of chakra.

well that kinda sucks, i mean i have read all the HP books, but thats just a total cheat.:|

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:29 AM

can we have a limit on the amout of magic the wizards have.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 10:30 AM
can we have a limit on the amout of magic the wizards have.

Why handicap them? They lose due to speed.

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:31 AM

Actually Voldemort Solo's even without Equal Speed.

Voldemort can't be killed unless all Hocruxes are destroyed.

Marvolo's Ring.
Tom Riddle's Diary.
Helga Hufflepuff's Cap.
Salazar Slytherins Locket.
Rowena Ravenclaws Diadem.
Harry Potter and
Nagini.

Narutoverse got no knowledge of them.Meaning they can't kill Voldemort.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Why handicap them? They lose due to speed.

still dont you think with them being able to controll inferi for ever would be something of an advantage......... i mean im still pullin for naruto but the unlimited magic thing kinda sucks.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:33 AM
thats exactly what i was thinking, but aother thing im worried about is, with ninja like kakashi and shikamaru, temari, and several others, could they simply not out smart voldemort or any of the other wizards for that matter, im not sure, but naruto can make more shadow clones than there are dementors (well, that have appeared in a group anyway) so he could stall them, and go for the front lines and possibly hit him with a rasen-shiruken.

Yeah but with shadow clones the death eaters would probably be able to sense weather or not they have souls so they wouldnt be bothered by clones.

The Demon Zabuza
02-07-2010, 10:33 AM

Marvolo's Ring.
Tom Riddle's Diary.
Helga Hufflepuff's Cap.
Harry Potter and
Nagini.

Except he gets changed into a spirit without any magical power whatsoever.

He would technically be the last one standing because he wouldn't age, but he can't kill any opponent, making him lose due to incapability.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:34 AM

Marvolo's Ring.
Tom Riddle's Diary.
Helga Hufflepuff's Cap.
Harry Potter and
Nagini.

well if hes fighting at current time ( when all the hocruxes have already been destroyed{ Meaning he is no longer invinsible} then they could kill him)

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
They can't kill him, but he needs help to return when his body is destroyed.

He has shown the ability to take over another's body as his spirity form, so that's an option.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Yeah but with shadow clones the death eaters would probably be able to sense weather or not they have souls so they wouldnt be bothered by clones.

well the clones are supposed to be an exact copy of naruto so i would think that they have souls, and plus if they dont, shadow clones can go nine tails meaning that they have a patch of his soul within them.

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Except he gets changed into a spirit without any magical power whatsoever.

He would technically be the last one standing because he wouldn't age, but he can't kill any opponent, making him lose due to incapability.

Nope.
His Soul is split in countless pieces.
Hocruxes are just several Parts.
If is Body is destroyed the Soul stored in that Body can take over a new Body.
Thats how he did it with Quirrel.
So unless you destroy the Hocruxes he will always gain a new Body to take over.

titanscsj
02-07-2010, 10:38 AM

Marvolo's Ring.
Tom Riddle's Diary.
Helga Hufflepuff's Cap.
Harry Potter and
Nagini.

after they destroy him and he gets another life cause of them doesnt he have to have help to come back

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:38 AM
They can't kill him, but he needs help to return when his body is destroyed.

He has shown the ability to take over another's body as his spirity form, so that's an option.

he didnt take over, he just attached himself to it and influenced his desicion. and plus he is no longer in that spirit form.

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:39 AM
well the clones are supposed to be an exact copy of naruto so i would think that they have souls, and plus if they dont, shadow clones can go nine tails meaning that they have a patch of his soul within them.

Shadow Clones can go 9 Tails?

he didnt take over, he just attached himself to it and influenced his desicion. and plus he is no longer in that spirit form.

Still alive with the Hocruxes being intact.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 10:40 AM
after they destroy him and he gets another life cause of them doesnt he have to have help to come back

To return to his former self, yes. To take over another body, no.

No, he took over. Quirrel wasn't a dark wizard, but Voldemort took over him. It wasn't like possessing his body, but it was control, and Voldemort could do whatever he wanted.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Shadow Clones can go 9 Tails?

Still alive with the Hocruxes being intact.
yes, yes they can my german friend.

rephrase question.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Should we just play devils advocate and say that all hoarcrux have been destroyed?

Sorry if i misspelled hoarcrux.

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:43 AM

rephrase question.

So your telling me Shadow Clones can go into KN4 and the likes?

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:44 AM
To return to his former self, yes. To take over another body, no.

No, he took over. Quirrel wasn't a dark wizard, but Voldemort took over him. It wasn't like possessing his body, but it was control, and Voldemort could do whatever he wanted.

if he took over quirrel then why did quirrel say he wanted to help his master and blah blah blah...... then he said that the whole voldemort's head on the back of his own was the only way they could think of.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-07-2010, 10:44 AM

Highest I believe a Shadow Clone has gone into Nine Tails was KN3 or so, I believe.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:45 AM

well they have been shown to go 2 or 3-tail before, meaning if left unchecked yes, they could progress into KN4

The Demon Zabuza

Well, he went KN3 during FRS training.

MadaraTobi

rephrase question.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but do you realy live in germany? And how do you know english?

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:46 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but do you realy live in germany? And how do you know english?

not me - V-Valentine.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:47 AM
not me - V-Valentine.

Yeah i know thats who i was refering to.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 10:48 AM
if he took over quirrel then why did quirrel say he wanted to help his master and blah blah blah...... then he said that the whole voldemort's head on the back of his own was the only way they could think of.

Quirrel was working under the influence of Voldermort prior to his attempt at stealing the Sorcerer's Stone. After that, Voldemort possessed him, which is why his face was on the back of Quirrel's head.

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah i know thats who i was refering to.

oh sorry thought you was talkin to me (my oopses)

foxboy
02-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Quirrel was working under the influence of Voldermort prior to his attempt at stealing the Sorcerer's Stone. After that, Voldemort possessed him, which is why his face was on the back of Quirrel's head.

hmm i dont know i might have to go back and read the book.

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Were going off topic,so should we say that the hoarcruxes are destroyed or not?

Vivi
02-07-2010, 10:58 AM

Quirrel Flew across the Chamber which was something he obtained by Voldemort possessing him.

And about Kyuubi Transformation:
If it did I apologize.

Teddie
02-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Speed equalizer is great and all, but HPverse also includes Dragons, Pheonixes, Giants, Unicorns, Massive Spiders, BASILISKS, Centaurs, Vampires, Werewolves, Flying Broomsticks, Dementors, Inferi, Ghosts (distraction of the century xD) and then countless amounts of wizards
Thats like 34567 species. Vs. Ninjas and some fodder tailed beasts, and Kyubbi.
And if we're allowing powerscaling, that include Godric Griffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw chick.......all of which could gangrape Rikoudo Sennin to death.

321zigzag1
02-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Named characters fights HP loses.

Speed equalized its the opposite.

Actually Voldemort can ripped apart and such.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Quirrel Flew across the Chamber which was something he obtained by Voldemort possessing him.

If it did I apologize.

He also conjured fire nonverbally and without a wand, most likely also obtained from Voldemort, as very few wizards have shown the ability to wandlessly use powerful spells.

321zigzag1
02-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Speed equalizer is great and all, but HPverse also includes Dragons, Pheonixes, Giants, Unicorns, Massive Spiders, BASILISKS, Centaurs, Vampires, Werewolves, Flying Broomsticks, Dementors, Inferi, Ghosts (distraction of the century xD) and then countless amounts of wizards
And if we're allowing powerscaling, that include Godric Griffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw chick.......all of which could gangrape Rikoudo Sennin to death.
Asides from Inferi, Basilik, and maybe few others. The others are useless.

Lol giants.

If this a whole universe fight then NArutoverse may actually lose mainly because of the haxxed magical being such as Dementors since they can't deal with it.

But named characters wise HP gets stomped almost always unless you speed equalize.

Pennywise
02-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Hahahahahaha wow. as usual for Potterverse matches, it comes down to the creatures winning the match. primarily the Dementors since Narutoverse has nothing to shut out thier presence or Fear Aura, or harm then in anyway.

321zigzag1
02-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Hahahahahaha wow. as usual for Potterverse matches, it comes down to the creatures winning the match. primarily the Dementors since Narutoverse has nothing to shut out thier presence or Fear Aura, or harm then in anyway.

Well thats what I am saying.

Pennywise
02-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Well thats what I am saying.

I know, I know. Narutoverse also has little defence against the Dragons all flying up into the air beyond thier reach and raining death on them...or a couple of Nundu's walking into each village and letting thier poisounous breathe kill everybody.

Chuckness
02-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Don't make me choose! I like them both equally!

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Don't make me choose! I like them both equally!

:D I feel the same,though i like naruto maybe a little more.

Daedalus
02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm afraid that the Lord of the Rings would crush both.

321zigzag1
02-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Of course they got gods. And thats just part of the problem.

Pennywise
02-07-2010, 12:33 PM

That's because Lord of the Rings has Demi-Gods that can bench press mountains and a possible Omnipotent

MadaraTobi
02-07-2010, 12:39 PM
This isnt about Lord of the Rings:???:

foxboy
02-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Were going off topic,so should we say that the hoarcruxes are destroyed or not?

i think we should

If it did I apologize.

no problema

foxboy
02-07-2010, 03:16 PM

well im not sure if your taking this into consideration but, naruto has the beast from hell, amaterasu, rasen-shiruken, and many other jutsu that could help them through the potter mania.

Kakashi's mangekyo sharingan would come in handy because he could suck the dementors into space,

but nagato's beast from hell could own most of the potterverse animals anyway(accept inferi because they have no soul.)