PDA

View Full Version : Might Guy vs Kakashi Hatake

Demon of the Hidden Mist
02-06-2010, 04:30 PM
We have Konoha's Noble Green Beast vs the Copy Cat Ninja Kakashi. who do you think will win?
I would say that Guy is faster than Kakashi. Kakashi would have a major advantage just because he can perfom jutsu's. The only think is he would have to connect with them. His sharingan might be useless since Guy knows how to fight a sharingan user. in Part 1 when itachi returned Guy came in and saved Kakashi then Itachi stated not to underestimate Guy. Proving even a master at the sharingan with MGS saw Guy as a major threat. i really see guy taking it because he would be able to get hits on Kakashi. I doubt Kakashi would be able to predict his movements and actually stop his attacks. Im not even going to get in Guy opening the Gates.

camcam417
02-06-2010, 04:36 PM
kakashi would win

byakuganmaster3695
02-06-2010, 04:37 PM
We have Konoha's Noble Green Beast vs the Copy Cat Ninja Kakashi. who do you think will win?
I would say that Guy is faster than Kakashi. Kakashi would have a major advantage just because he can perfom jutsu's. The only think is he would have to connect with them. His sharingan might be useless since Guy knows how to fight a sharingan user. in Part 1 when itachi returned Guy came in and saved Kakashi then Itachi stated not to underestimate Guy. Proving even a master at the sharingan with MGS saw Guy as a major threat. i really see guy taking it because he would be able to get hits on Kakashi. I doubt Kakashi would be able to predict his movements and actually stop his attacks. Im not even going to get in Guy opening the Gates.

i would agree that kakshi could have a hard time having contact with might guy but kakashi would think of a strategy and he has so many different moves that could beat might guy. also he could use his sharigan and copy might guys moves

Demon of the Hidden Mist
02-06-2010, 04:38 PM
kakashi would win
why is that. You have any examples of how it would go. Or is it just because he is cool:cool:

Spleen Boy
02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Guy wins fools!!
He already has massive practice in fighting against the sharingan sp that he can not be trapped in its genjutsu, and then he can speed blitz any of kakashi's attacks when in 8 gates mode!

Zeek Uchiha
02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Kakashi is super smart I doubt he would let Guy go into 8 gates and he does have Kumai

<3Gaara_Girl<3
02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I think Kakashi because Gai (or Guy, whichever you prefer) tends to get really excited but then Kakashi does something and Gai/Guy gets stressed. Plus Kakashi is pretty skilled with Kage Bunshin so he coul distract Gai/Guy with that while he formed jutsu seals and or suprise attacked

<3Gaara_Girl<3
02-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry about typos :/

kokojojo
02-06-2010, 06:48 PM
guy can use ninjutsu, its lee that cant. guy just chooses not to for lee's sake