PDA

View Full Version : When is Naruto going to find Saskue?!

SasuNaruFan
02-05-2010, 08:03 PM
I mean really Kishimoto?! We've waited long enouph! ( At least I have. -3-) I really could care less about Utakata and the girl. I mean, really? Jeez! Okay. Now I think Naruto and Saskue should meet together finally by a big 'ol huge fight. But that's my opinion. Now that I am done with my ranting, what would guys like for when Naruto finally meets Saskue after so many years?

Kagura
02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
I mean really Kishimoto?! We've waited long enouph! ( At least I have. -3-) I really could care less about Utakata and the girl. I mean, really? Jeez! Okay. Now I think Naruto and Saskue should meet together finally by a big 'ol huge fight. But that's my opinion. Now that I am done with my ranting, what would guys like for when Naruto finally meets Saskue after so many years?

naruto did see sasuke in the reunion

SasuNaruFan
02-05-2010, 08:13 PM
naruto did see sasuke in the reunion
True, true. But I really do not consider it a "meeting" it was more over like a 1 minute showing and then he disppeared. They also didn't really talk much. It was more like. " Saskue.." " Naruto..." " Saskue..." " Naruto..." " Saskue!!" " Naruto." annnddddd that's about all it sums up to.

e710
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
well when sasuke fought kb he had some flashbacks about his days on team 7 so they might reunite

Kagura
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
True, true. But I really do not consider it a "meeting" it was more over like a 1 minute showing and then he disppeared. They also didn't really talk much. It was more like. " Saskue.." " Naruto..." " Saskue..." " Naruto..." " Saskue!!" " Naruto." annnddddd that's about all it sums up to.

well basicaly their meeting is going to be the last fight it seems

SasuNaruFan
02-05-2010, 08:23 PM
well when sasuke fought kb he had some flashbacks about his days on team 7 so they might reunite
I say hopefully soon, but not so soon. I don't want the series to end too quickly but I can't wait till the end!

SasuNaruFan
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
well basicaly their meeting is going to be the last fight it seems
I believe your right. So far in Naruto the only recent 'good' fright is the one agaist Killer Bee and Saskue. :/

Tobi-Uchiha
02-05-2010, 09:22 PM
let see long time Orignal Naruto Started at 2002?-2007 so yea lol and shipp started at 2007 right so not sure and plus the author is probably gonna make it even longer

Hidden Ninja45
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't Naruto is going to see Sasuke again until around the end of the series when the two will fight each other again.