PDA

View Full Version : Why Karin Isn't Dead

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 05:18 PM
After Karin collapsed onto the ground, many people have assumed she's dead. A lot of them have also assumed that Danzo's explosion destroyed her body. Here's why she's still alive:

Look at Page 2 of the chapter. Karin was stabbed between the two pillars that have a big tree on one side (from Danzo) and a big hole out of the pillar on the other side.

Now look at Page 3. Danzo runs away, and gets about 40 feet away from the pillars before Madara and Sasuke stop him. Look at Page 17. The explosion is shown to stop about 10 feet from the pillars, where Karin's body is. That means her body wasn't destroyed.

Now, why would Madara wait until Danzo had gotten 40 feet away from the pillars? Why would it take Sasuke 40 feet to catch up to Danzo, when he is much better off than him? There is no explainable reason for this, othen than Kishi using Plot no Jutsu to make sure Danzo was far enough from Karin's body that he didn't kill her. If Kishi were having Karin actually die, he would've had Danzo explode near enough to kill her. Instead, he went out of his way to make sure she survived this chapter. This, combined with the fact that Team Sakura is only a mile away, makes them finding her all the more likely.

EDIT: Yes, the tree next to Karin dissapeared, but that was probably just an art error. To those who think it sucked her in, it only got the things a certain distance from Danzo. If it didn't suck in the half-
bricks directly outside the range, it's not going to get Karin, who's 10 feet out of range.

EDIT 2: Okay, I'm sorry the title has a spoiler, but I don't know how to change it.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Maybe you should have spoilerfied the title. Then again I guess it's the same as Why Naruto isn't dead or Why the dog didn't bark.

Anyway, your reasoning is dead on. Too many coincidences, something must be up. Why was Danzo able to walk 40 ft. without a heart?

Punchline

Becuase he never had one. Ha. Ha.

sardns
02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Is that little black dot Karin on the third page in the fourth panel next to the tree and the pillar?

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Maybe you should have spoilerfied the title. Then again I guess it's the same as Why Naruto isn't dead or Why the dog didn't bark.

Anyway, your reasoning is dead on. Too many coincidences, something must be up. Why was Danzo able to walk 40 ft. without a heart?

Punchline

Becuase he never had one. Ha. Ha.

Good point. How do I edit a title?
Is that little black dot Karin on the third page in the fourth panel next to the tree and the pillar?
Yeah.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 05:35 PM
I don't think you can. But at this point the Karin is dead is so widespread, it might not even be a spoiler. Beside all it says is Karin is not dead, and in the anime she's not.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Hmm... Ok.

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-04-2010, 05:43 PM
WOW! GOOD THINKING! I would have never seen it that way...I was hardly paying attention to Danzo when he was running cuz i was so shocked about the Karin ideal.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks! (You might want to change your location. It's a pretty big spoiler.)

MadaraTobi
02-04-2010, 05:45 PM
well we dont know if shes definitely dead,but yeah it looks like she is, considering she fell to the ground with a huge hole ripped through her.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 05:50 PM
well we dont know if shes definitely dead,but yeah it looks like she is, considering she fell to the ground with a huge hole ripped through her.
People have survived much worse in Naruto. Just look at Chapter 1. Iruka gets a huge knife thing driven straight through his spine, but he's still well enough to run through the top of the trees and attack Mizuki.

eagleye54321
02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Well, we'll see if Kishi has any more plot time for Karin. If anything, she'll join Konoha when they treat her if she's alive. That's what I believe anyway.

I see now why Danzo wanted the title of Hokage so bad. It was because of jealousy. That theme along with revenge are quite popular in Naruto, eh?

Kassie
02-04-2010, 06:23 PM
mm.. well I don't think she is death actually, she might be alive kind of agonizing but yeah not death.. I won't mind if she die though.. I can't stand her any more she is too annoying u_u

Cyl
02-04-2010, 06:27 PM
After Karin collapsed onto the ground, many people have assumed she's dead. A lot of them have also assumed that Danzo's explosion destroyed her body. Here's why she's still alive:

Look at Page 2 of the chapter. Karin was stabbed between the two pillars that have a big tree on one side (from Danzo) and a big hole out of the pillar on the other side.

Now look at Page 3. Danzo runs away, and gets about 40 feet away from the pillars before Madara and Sasuke stop him. Look at Page 17. The explosion is shown to stop about 10 feet from the pillars, where Karin's body is. That means her body wasn't destroyed.

Now, why would Madara wait until Danzo had gotten 40 feet away from the pillars? Why would it take Sasuke 40 feet to catch up to Danzo, when he is much better off than him? There is no explainable reason for this, othen than Kishi using Plotkai to make sure Danzo was far enough from Karin's body that he didn't kill her. If Kishi were having Karin actually die, he would've had Danzo explode near enough to kill her. Instead, he went out of his way to make sure she survived this chapter. This, combined with the fact that Team Sakura is only a mile away, makes them finding her all the more likely.

EDIT: Yes, the tree next to Karin dissapeared, but that was probably just an art error. To those who think it sucked her in, it only got the things a certain distance from Danzo. If it didn't suck in the half-bricks directly outside the range, it's not going to get Karin, who's 10 feet out of range.

Well this is nice, and we will see.
But it should be called Plot no Jutsu or PNJ, not Plotkai, because Plotkai occurs in Bleach only right? xD

Wooster
02-04-2010, 06:27 PM
People have survived much worse in Naruto. Just look at Chapter 1. Iruka gets a huge knife thing driven straight through his spine, but he's still well enough to run through the top of the trees and attack Mizuki.
And Danzo walks 40 ft. after losing an arm, being pierced by chidori, and then having his heart blown apart by chidori.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Well this is nice, and we will see.
But it should be called Plot no Jutsu or PNJ, not Plotkai, because Plotkai occurs in Bleach only right? xD
Really? *goes to change it*
And Danzo walks 40 ft. after losing an arm, being pierced by chidori, and then having his heart blown apart by chidori.
Exactly!

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Yay! Before I made this thread, I saw a lot of people who were sure that Karin was dead. Out of the people who've replied, all but one have said they think I'm right. I must've made a good case in the first post! :D

dillydally
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Thank you!! I was hoping that Karin was alive but I couldn't think of a sound enough theory to convince me other wise, but you theory make alot of sense. I really hope your right!!!

Jose
02-04-2010, 09:08 PM
I dont think Karin is dead but near death and will be saved by Sakura.

Yet again another girl Sasuke scars.

mrsticky005
02-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Yeah I don't think Karin is dead either. She doesn't need to die for Sasuke to be a total jerk wad. In fact he's even MORE of a jerk if she just dieing rather than dead.
I bet what will happen is that Sakura will heal the dieing Karin.

Then things will get crazy once Sakura learns from Karin what Sasuke is up to.

Fan of Minato
02-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Isn't it just what we all asked? Everyone wanted Danzo and Karin to die and they did at the same time. If you haven't noticed yet, Mr.Kishimoto is doing exactly as the fans want him to.
Turned Itachi into a good guy.
Gave Naruto SM
Gave Sasuke MS
Brought the Juubi. etc.

Wooster
02-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Isn't it just what we all asked? Everyone wanted Danzo and Karin to die and they did at the same time. If you haven't noticed yet, Mr.Kishimoto is doing exactly as the fans want him to.
Turned Itachi into a good guy.
Gave Naruto SM
Gave Sasuke MS
Brought the Juubi. etc.
Yeah, Kishimoto does that too much. I personally don't like that he killed Danzo, he would have been a great villian. However, the most absurb is Itachi being good. There is plently of backstory in Part II to back it up, but as far as I am concerned it's all retcon because nothing in Part I says Itachi is good. Itachi character is essentially like Madara's, he really should not have been turned good.

zerosameri
02-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Karin is dead and it's comfirmed. Need any more proof?

valtreck
02-05-2010, 07:27 AM
:shock::shock:*checking out the manga*

Warlock
02-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Karin is dead and it's comfirmed. Need any more proof?

Yes, more proof would be lovely, after all the proof provided by C4 Karura. If all you have to say is "Its confirmed" while C4 Karura informs us about all the holes in her death, I'm going to have to listen to Karura. Maybe you're right, maybe Karin is dead. But with no proof until next week, who is going to believe you?

Very good job picking all of that out, Karura!

zerosameri
02-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Yes, more proof would be lovely, after all the proof provided by C4 Karura. If all you have to say is "Its confirmed" while C4 Karura informs us about all the wholes that result in Karin living, I'm going to have to listen to Karura. Maybe you're right, maybe Karin is dead. But with no proof until next week, who is going to believe you?

Karin death has been confirmed and it's true, don't believe me, fine. :roll::|

Parak111
02-05-2010, 09:30 AM

Actually, you don't have to prove ANYTHING. You can't prove something that you obviously see. -_-" It's already proven, if a person has eyes and has read the dramatic last lines that Karin said.

Still...I wonder...whatever happened to Karin's body ? At the last page, where you can see the hole and the view, Karin is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she got sucked in by Danzo's jutsu...

zerosameri
02-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Actually, you don't have to prove ANYTHING. You can't prove something that you obviously see. -_-" It's already proven, if a person has eyes and has read the dramatic last lines that Karin said.

Still...I wonder...whatever happened to Karin's body ? At the last page, where you can see the hole and the view, Karin is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she got sucked in by Danzo's jutsu...Wow, ticked off. Sorry.... :roll: I have eye's and can read, here is everything Karin said/thought in that chapter:

Karin Said: I...
Karin Thouhgt: Sasuke... Is this all I am to you...?

She only has 1 small pannle and 2 lines and only only the 2nd page. How is Kain saying that dramatic? Kain being a buren after being cought, wow that is so dramatic I must see whats going to happen next to her... :|

Parak111
02-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Wow, ticked off. Sorry.... :roll: I have eye's and can read, here is everything Karin said/thought in that chapter:

Karin Said: I...
Karin Thouhgt: Sasuke... Is this all I am to you...?

She only has 1 small pannle and 2 lines and only only the 2nd page. How is Kain saying that dramatic? Kain being a buren after being cought, wow that is so dramatic I must see whats going to happen next to her... :|

It's dramatic for me, because it sounds like her last line. My point was that she's dead. :???:

hinita huuga
02-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:?:

C4 Karura
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Karin is dead and it's comfirmed. Need any more proof?-_-"... Mmmhmm. Where has it been confirmed?

Yes, more proof would be lovely, after all the proof provided by C4 Karura. If all you have to say is "Its confirmed" while C4 Karura informs us about all the holes in her death, I'm going to have to listen to Karura. Maybe you're right, maybe Karin is dead. But with no proof until next week, who is going to believe you?

Thanks! :D I spent a while making this, so it's rewarding to hear in-depth why it's a good case.
So when people ask you where it's been confirmed, you treat them like idiots for thinking you could possibly be wrong?

Still...I wonder...whatever happened to Karin's body ? At the last page, where you can see the hole and the view, Karin is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she got sucked in by Danzo's jutsu...
How has it been proven? We just see her body falling to the ground in a small panel. If you say, "Well, that's a fatal wound. There's no way she's gonna survive that," look at the rest of the series. In Chapter 1, Iruka gets a huge knife thing driven straight through his spine, but he's somehow able to keep running through the treetops and attack Mizuki after that.

Did you even read my original post?! I explained why it's impossible for Karin's body to have been sucked up there.

Wooster
02-05-2010, 05:42 PM
How has it been proven? We just see her body falling to the ground in a small panel. If you say, "Well, that's a fatal wound. There's no way she's gonna survive that," look at the rest of the series. In Chapter 1, Iruka gets a huge knife thing driven straight through his spine, but he's somehow able to keep running through the treetops and attack Mizuki after that.[/COLOR]

Did you even read my original post?! I explained why it's impossible for Karin's body to have been sucked up there.
If anything that lack of any appearance of Karin after the first couple pages suggests Karin's alive. Why else is Kishimoto hiding her body? The injury she recieved can't be worse than Danzo's, and he was already "killed" in the previous chapter. So in any case, Karin should be able to live for a little while. Of course, it still possible she may die.

zerosameri
02-05-2010, 09:15 PM
-_-"... Mmmhmm. Where has it been confirmed?

So when people ask you where it's been confirmed, you treat them like idiots for thinking you could possibly be wrong?

When they were posting all the spoilers and confirming things for that chapter and regarding the chapter. their was accally a lot said regarding her death, and that she is dead. But their was another parts that said:

"Are you alive and Karin --A dead or --What is it made, and leaves, it becomes explosive.Reconstruction is what I done. . .Yet, I wonder what their Tazuna says. .Tazuna says, but did you say you want to see Sasuke do not kill it?"

"What Representative Karin died.Karin... White eye at this point? Is.Lying work"

these 2 things were also comfirmed, wail Karin's death was confirmed too.

------
Yes I know I could possibly be wrong, and I never inteded to treat anyone like an idiot.

C4 Karura
02-05-2010, 10:19 PM
When they were posting all the spoilers and confirming things for that chapter and regarding the chapter. their was accally a lot said regarding her death, and that she is dead. But their was another parts that said:

"Are you alive and Karin --A dead or --What is it made, and leaves, it becomes explosive.Reconstruction is what I done. . .Yet, I wonder what their Tazuna says. .Tazuna says, but did you say you want to see Sasuke do not kill it?"

"What Representative Karin died.Karin... White eye at this point? Is.Lying work"

these 2 things were also comfirmed, wail Karin's death was confirmed too.

------
Yes I know I could possibly be wrong, and I never inteded to treat anyone like an idiot.
Ok, I have no idea what that "spoiler" is talking about, but I'm going to say it's false, given that what I could make of it wasn't even close to the things actually in the chapter.

zerosameri
02-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Ok, I have no idea what that "spoiler" is talking about, but I'm going to say it's false, given that what I could make of it wasn't even close to the things actually in the chapter. It was just side stuff and extra details on her death. But I she's dead. When they showed the picture were Sasuke stabs Danzou in the hart. Karin stabbed incredibility close to her hart or stab partially in her hart. And it looked like she got caught in Danzou jutsu too. Either they messed up and forgot to add her, or she got sucked up.

Just Me And My Shadow
02-06-2010, 03:34 AM
I hope she is.
More characters need to die in this series

Parak111
02-06-2010, 05:12 AM
How has it been proven? We just see her body falling to the ground in a small panel. If you say, "Well, that's a fatal wound. There's no way she's gonna survive that," look at the rest of the series. In Chapter 1, Iruka gets a huge knife thing driven straight through his spine, but he's somehow able to keep running through the treetops and attack Mizuki after that.

That's true, but Iruka didn't seem dead at all. He was still living, and there weren't any signs of him dying, while here we see how Karin is pierced and how she falls to the ground. After that, there's no word from her. I doubt that she just fainted. And don't forget that Karin is a women. She hasn't been hurt before, except for when she fought with the Eight-Tails. She got hit with the Amaterasu, and she fell. If Sasuke didin't put out the flames, Karin would have been dead. This is a sign as to how easily Karin can be defeated. And here, she was pierced. And this time, nobody saved her. Karin's weak point is her stamina. She can't survive if she's been hurt badly.

All ways point to her death. Her death is confirmed 99% 'till now. If she doesn't appear in the next chapter, then she's dead for sure.

NaruHina 4ever
02-06-2010, 09:30 AM
I really hope Karin doesn't die! Personally I like her!

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 09:43 AM
It was just side stuff and extra details on her death. But I she's dead. When they showed the picture were Sasuke stabs Danzou in the hart. Karin stabbed incredibility close to her hart or stab partially in her hart. And it looked like she got caught in Danzou jutsu too. Either they messed up and forgot to add her, or she got sucked up.If it's not in the chapter, it's false. (Seriously, read the OP before you start debating with me. I explained why it's impossible for her to have been sucked in.)

That's true, but Iruka didn't seem dead at all. He was still living, and there weren't any signs of him dying, while here we see how Karin is pierced and how she falls to the ground. After that, there's no word from her. I doubt that she just fainted. And don't forget that Karin is a women. She hasn't been hurt before, except for when she fought with the Eight-Tails. She got hit with the Amaterasu, and she fell. If Sasuke didin't put out the flames, Karin would have been dead. This is a sign as to how easily Karin can be defeated. And here, she was pierced. And this time, nobody saved her. Karin's weak point is her stamina. She can't survive if she's been hurt badly.

All ways point to her death. Her death is confirmed 99% 'till now. If she doesn't appear in the next chapter, then she's dead for sure.
This is a Manga. No matter how unrealistic is is that they would survive a wound, they will if the author wants it be. (And he clearly does, as I evidenced in my OP.) Also, why does she have to appear in the next chapter to survive? I wouldn't be suprised if it takes Sakura two or three chapters to reach the bridge and find her.

Parak111
02-06-2010, 09:58 AM
This is a Manga. No matter how unrealistic is is that they would survive a wound, they will if the author wants it be. (And he clearly does, as I evidenced in my OP.) Also, why does she have to appear in the next chapter to survive? I wouldn't be suprised if it takes Sakura two or three chapters to reach the bridge and find her.

If you go by that logic, you can even say that she may not appear for the next 20 chapters. If she doesn't appear for the next 21 chapters, then you'd say that she'll apppear in the next ones...and again, and again and again. That's pointless.

Truth be told, it's true. It depends on Kishimoto. But if he's decided to kill her, then she's dead. You can't doubt the author's own decision, now can you ? We'll see in the next few chapters what happens.

MinatoUchiha
02-06-2010, 09:59 AM

Now, why would Madara wait until Danzo had gotten 40 feet away from the pillars? Why would it take Sasuke 40 feet to catch up to Danzo, when he is much better off than him? There is no explainable reason for this, othen than Kishi using Plot no Jutsu to make sure Danzo was far enough from Karin's body that he didn't kill her. If Kishi were having Karin actually die, he would've had Danzo explode near enough to kill her. Instead, he went out of his way to make sure she survived this chapter. This, combined with the fact that Team Sakura is only a mile away, makes them finding her all the more likely.

EDIT: Yes, the tree next to Karin dissapeared, but that was probably just an art error. To those who think it sucked her in, it only got the things a certain distance from Danzo. If it didn't suck in the half-bricks directly outside the range, it's not going to get Karin, who's 10 feet out of range.
i dont care what people have been saying...i thought Karin was for sure dead until i read this..Good Job C4! rep up! :)

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 10:06 AM
If you go by that logic, you can even say that she may not appear for the next 20 chapters. If she doesn't appear for the next 21 chapters, then you'd say that she'll apppear in the next ones...and again, and again and again. That's pointless.

Truth be told, it's true. It depends on Kishimoto. But if he's decided to kill her, then she's dead. You can't doubt the author's own decision, now can you ? We'll see in the next few chapters what happens.
Yeah, I think we have to wait to see who's right.

Yuuki Hime
02-06-2010, 10:29 AM

really what about Hinata??? Kurini(sp?)??? neither of THEM have been seen in a while does this mean that there dead -.-

Parak111
02-06-2010, 10:54 AM
really what about Hinata??? Kurini(sp?)??? neither of THEM have been seen in a while does this mean that there dead -.-

I don't remember them beeing stabbed the last time we saw 'em. -_-"

soundsanction
02-06-2010, 11:00 AM
I knew she was alive. I suspected the "Kishin Plot clone justu". Another case of missing a vital spot.

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 11:37 AM
But they do have a good point. Hinata got a fatal wound, and then disseapered for a while, but she survived due to Sakura's healing.

dillydally
02-06-2010, 11:46 AM

Yes but you are forgetting this is naruto, no one is ever dead with out a flashback or a monologue, or in Danzo's case both.

Kishi has done this before (remember Hinata) and on top of that Karin got way more screne time then Danzo, do you really think that if she was dead that she would get less attention Danzo. No, the fact that she was pretty much ignored in this chapter confirms that she isn't dead.

itachi uchiha1
02-06-2010, 11:47 AM
hinata did....

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes but you are forgetting this is naruto, no one is ever dead with out a flashback or a monologue, or in Danzo's case both.

Kishi has done this before (remember Hinata) and on top of that Karin got way more screne time then Danzo, do you really think that if she was dead that she would get less attention Danzo. No, the fact that she was pretty much ignored in this chapter confirms that she isn't dead.
Nice case. Rep Up!

zerosameri
02-06-2010, 05:57 PM
If it's not in the chapter, it's false. (Seriously, read the OP before you start debating with me. I explained why it's impossible for her to have been sucked in.)

And thats not true all the time. Their has been a lot of spoiler's for other NAruto chapters. Liker they were a spoiler that said Danzou had Shisui's shargan 2 chapters befor it was said in the chapter. Was that fake, No. (but not the point)
I read the OP too.

I know I can be wrong, and you could be wrong too.

Thats not true all the time, when Kakuzu died he did not have a flash back

mrsticky005
02-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah, Kishimoto does that too much. I personally don't like that he killed Danzo, he would have been a great villian. However, the most absurb is Itachi being good. There is plently of backstory in Part II to back it up, but as far as I am concerned it's all retcon because nothing in Part I says Itachi is good. Itachi character is essentially like Madara's, he really should not have been turned good.

I disagree. The signs were there that Itachi wasn't truly bad.
Actually for a moment there were signs that Sasuke might still be good
but those went down the drain with the Raikage fight.

Wooster
02-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I disagree. The signs were there that Itachi wasn't truly bad.
Actually for a moment there were signs that Sasuke might still be good
but those went down the drain with the Raikage fight.
Yeah, there were signs in part II. If you're worried about your brother falling to the dark side, why would you tell him to hate you? And that his hate is not strong enough. Someone killed Evil Itachi and replaced him with Maybe That's Not Such a Good Idea Itachi around the Sasuke goes to Orochimaru arch.

mrsticky005
02-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Yeah, there were signs in part II. If you're worried about your brother falling to the dark side, why would you tell him to hate you? And that his hate is not strong enough. Someone killed Evil Itachi and replaced him with Maybe That's Not Such a Good Idea Itachi around the Sasuke goes to Orochimaru arch.

Itachi wants Sasuke to kill Madara. Therefore Itachi needed to make
Sasuke hate him (so the hatred can be redirected to Madara...it's complicated). Naruto is the key in making Sasuke figure this out.

Wooster
02-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Itachi wants Sasuke to kill Madara. Therefore Itachi needed to make
Sasuke hate him (so the hatred can be redirected to Madara...it's complicated). Naruto is the key in making Sasuke figure this out.
Yes, it makes some sense, but it's all retcon. You can almost pinpoint the exact chapter that Kishimoto decided to make Itachi good. Somewhere Itachi freaks out about the Uchiha's obsession with the clan. Where before Itachi is almost emtionless power hungry ninja that likes torturing his brother with Tsukoyomi, when he has no idea that Sasuke can be healed. As far as Itachi knows, Tsunade is missing and may never heal Sasuke or Kakashi. How's Sasuke suppose to kill Itachi and then Madara if he is stuck in a coma?

But the benefit of Itachi being good is that Kishimoto had to invent Danzo, but now he is dead, too.

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 08:01 PM
And thats not true all the time. Their has been a lot of spoiler's for other NAruto chapters. Liker they were a spoiler that said Danzou had Shisui's shargan 2 chapters befor it was said in the chapter. Was that fake, No. (but not the point)
I read the OP too.

I know I can be wrong, and you could be wrong too.

How could they have gotten that if it hadn't been released in Shonen Jump yet? I'm fairly certain that if there was a place releasing the text of chapters weeks before they came out, I would know about it.

zerosameri
02-06-2010, 08:53 PM
How could they have gotten that if it hadn't been released in Shonen Jump yet? I'm fairly certain that if there was a place releasing the text of chapters weeks before they came out, I would know about it. either way. Karin is proably dead.

C4 Karura
02-06-2010, 08:57 PM
either way. Karin is proably dead.
-_-... Did you read any of my arguments? At least make a counter-argument to them, instead of just saying that she's probably dead over and over.

zerosameri
02-06-2010, 09:06 PM
-_-... Did you read any of my arguments? At least make a counter-argument to them, instead of just saying that she's probably dead over and over.
I read this whole thread a few time. Why even bother now? You made it very clear that Karin is most likly alive. Wether I say she dead or not, it doesn't really matter at this point.

soundsanction
02-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah Kakuzu did have a flash back. When he told them he fought the first Hokage. He also displayed his character clearly through out the Asuma death episodes. Besides, those eps. were about Asuma's death. Not diedra, Kakuzu AND Asuma. Kakuzu was my favorite bad guy but His fight and death felt totally whole to me. He was a foot soldier that excelled at survival. He was never Madara or 1st Hokage status. He lived and died on the battle field. Calculating, cunning, ruthless, pragmatic and detatched. Kishi summed him up when Kakshi asked him "are you really immortal?", Kakuzu said " Somthing like that doesnt exist in this worl, I've just extended my time of life by replacing my hearts from those I kill" :cry: DAMN I LOVE THAT LINE. That is what the flash backs are for, to endear or relate the audience to the character so that his death or survival feels complete. An I am totally detached from Sasuke and I just have no idea how Kishi is gonna save the greatest animated story ever. ARRRRRRGH

dillydally
02-06-2010, 11:45 PM

Yes but he is an akatsuki member and they follow different rules than everyone else (they get their cloaks destroyed right before they die). Also based on that and the fact that Karin was working with the akatsuki you could say that since her cloak wasn't destroyed it's proof that she is still alive. However since she is a main character I think she is more likely to go under the monologue/flashback category

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 01:18 AM
I read this whole thread a few time. Why even bother now? You made it very clear that Karin is most likly alive. Wether I say she dead or not, it doesn't really matter at this point.Wait... So you thought I made some good points? Yay! ^_^
Yes but he is an akatsuki member and they follow different rules than everyone else (they get their cloaks destroyed right before they die). Also based on that and the fact that Karin was working with the akatsuki you could say that since her cloak wasn't destroyed it's proof that she is still alive. However since she is a main character I think she is more likely to go under the monologue/flashback category
Another excellent case, DD! (But I already gave you rep for the last one.)

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Yes but he is an akatsuki member and they follow different rules than everyone else (they get their cloaks destroyed right before they die). Also based on that and the fact that Karin was working with the akatsuki you could say that since her cloak wasn't destroyed it's proof that she is still alive. However since she is a main character I think she is more likely to go under the monologue/flashback categoryI can name a number of people who don't fallow that falsh back rules

Zaku
Tayuya
Dan
Dosu Kinuta
Minato
Nawaki*
Hanzo
Animal path
Itachi (I rewatched tha episode to even make sure)
Kin Tsuchi
....ect

Wait... So you thought I made some good points? Yay! ^_^

I guess you could go that way

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 02:20 AM
I can name a number of people who don't fallow that falsh back rules

Zaku
Tayuya
Dan
Dosu Kinuta
Minato
Nawaki*
Hanzo
Animal path
Itachi (I rewatched tha episode to even make sure)
Kin Tsuchi
....ect

Yeah, but nearly all of those are minor, one arc, characters. The main ones recieved some backstory, which Karin hasn't gotten yet.

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Yeah, but nearly all of those are minor, one arc, characters. The main ones recieved some backstory, which Karin hasn't gotten yet.
But yes she never said they had to play a kinda big part in the story. Itachi played a big part in the story and didn't have a flash back. their is
exceptions to that flash bacl rule.
Haku didn't have a flash back, and he played a sorta big role on the story.

Edit 1:Minato played a huge role on the stoy line and no flash back. and no flash back.

Edit 2: the frist and second Hokage. They played all most the bigest part in the story. Created the village and if Madar became the 1st Hokage he probaly wouldn't be a bad guy... ect
No flash backs for them

Edit 3: The other half of Zetsu, he played a kinda importain rule on the story. Still not a single flash back fro him.

Edit 4: Granny Chiyo* she played a semi-big part on the story too. Id she wans't their Gaara would be dead and then Gaara wouldn't og had told Naruto what he told Naruto and then Naruto would still be blind on whats right in front of him..
No flash back

Edit 5: Asuma (Most flash backs were from Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru. But one of them that I couldn't tell if it was Asuma or Shikmaru's) played a great deal on the story if he hadn't helped Naruto with his Chakra control (or wind controll) he wouldn't oh had gotten Sage mode os simply. *he still would of still got it, but not has simple.*

Parak111
02-07-2010, 05:54 AM
But they do have a good point. Hinata got a fatal wound, and then disseapered for a while, but she survived due to Sakura's healing.

My point exactly. We saw her beeing HEALED after that, which soldifies her life. We also SAW HER, when Naruto came back to the village. She was confirmed alive. Karin isn't.

Danzo has appeared since the Reunion with Sasuke arc. and he has a bigger role than Karin even though he got less screen time than her. Karin appeared in the Itachi hunt arc. She appeared later and she has been known in the story for less time than Danzo.

Besides, this is a shounen manga. It focuses on the boys and the male part of the characters more. It's because of that, that Kishi ignores Karin's death. Remember ? Tsunade wasn't shown like...since the Pain Invasion Arc....and she still isn't! Or at least she hasn't waken up from that coma...STILL she hasn't. Females play a smaller role in Naruto, and therefore they get ignored by Kishimoto.

Overall, I'll just say one sentence...wait for the next chapter, and we'll see.

Wooster
02-07-2010, 08:01 AM
But yes she never said they had to play a kinda big part in the story. Itachi played a big part in the story and didn't have a flash back. their is
exceptions to that flash bacl rule.
Haku didn't have a flash back, and he played a sorta big role on the story.

Edit 1:Minato played a huge role on the stoy line and no flash back. and no flash back.

Edit 2: the frist and second Hokage. They played all most the bigest part in the story. Created the village and if Madar became the 1st Hokage he probaly wouldn't be a bad guy... ect
No flash backs for them

Edit 3: The other half of Zetsu, he played a kinda importain rule on the story. Still not a single flash back fro him.

Edit 4: Granny Chiyo* she played a semi-big part on the story too. Id she wans't their Gaara would be dead and then Gaara wouldn't og had told Naruto what he told Naruto and then Naruto would still be blind on whats right in front of him..
No flash back

Edit 5: Asuma (Most flash backs were from Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru. But one of them that I couldn't tell if it was Asuma or Shikmaru's) played a great deal on the story if he hadn't helped Naruto with his Chakra control (or wind controll) he wouldn't oh had gotten Sage mode os simply. *he still would of still got it, but not has simple.*
Not to go point by point, but essentially you're right, flashbacks are not a good indicator of death. Though I think all characters that were dead before Naruto started have never recieved a flashback.

But all major "good" characters do usually get a "death" chapter Asuma included. Danzo was a Konoha shinobi, so I guess he qualified. So the question remains is Karin a major character, and is she supposed to be considered good?

Lady Tsunade
02-07-2010, 08:08 AM
I hope she dies, Jugo and Suigetsu find her body. Then go attack Sasuke-and end up dying too . And then Naruto and Sakura whoop his ass with some new uber Jutsu :twisted:

Meanwhile Anko tries to fight Kabuchimaro, only to be saved by a no-longer comatosed Tsunade.Orochimaru completely takes over Kabutos body, and Anko kills him(Student>Master) and Tsunade kills Kabuto(She did once say "Shut up!Im gonna kill you next!" ;) )

Then Sasuke,Sakura and Naruto >Madara
Theeeeeee end :D

(Whoops slightly off topic)

Anyway I think Karin is alive. Otherwise Kishi would've shown her die from Danzos Jutsu

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Not to go point by point, but essentially you're right, flashbacks are not a good indicator of death. Though I think all characters that were dead before Naruto started have never recieved a flashback.

But all major "good" characters do usually get a "death" chapter Asuma included. Danzo was a Konoha shinobi, so I guess he qualified. So the question remains is Karin a major character, and is she supposed to be considered good?Asume and Chiyo [..ect] were a live when Naruto started. ;)

Itachi was a 'good' and a very importain major character and he got a really curddy 'death' chapter (add the fight on top of it too. Well the anime part).

Karin isn't even a major character she is in the 'Less-Importain-Side-Character's'. Seen Karin seemed to 'suck' at certain points, and not even that good. I highly dougt she'll even have a flash back on here.

dillydally
02-07-2010, 01:30 PM
I can name a number of people who don't fallow that falsh back rules

Zaku-well he did get a flashback in the last scene he is seen alive
Tayuya-very minor character who soul purpose was fight the good guys and be killed, minor badies follow along another rule in naruto called "good guy kills them with awsome justu"
Dan-died and was only seen a in flash back does count
Dosu Kinuta-see Tayuya, same reasoning also applies to him
Minato-died off screen does count
Nawaki*-not only does he only appear in a flash back but also died off screen
Hanzo-again died in flashback (did they even show his death on screen?)
Animal path-doesn't count part of nagato and nagato had a flash back before he died
Itachi (I rewatched tha episode to even make sure)-yes but he is an akatsuki member and he did get his cloak destroyed, and although he did get a flashback when he was alive madara had one for him in the very next episode, so he did get a flash back but it was done differently since Kish didn't want us to know about his motives until after he was dead.
Kin Tsuchi-she is the most uniportant character in naruto, she did even get a death scene.
....ect

I guess you could go that way

See reasoning above

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Ok, to everyone talking about flashbacks, let me put it this way: There's no way they would kill one of the semi-important characters in a tiny panel. At the very least, she'd get a half-page panel showing her shocked face before she fell to the ground.

EDIT: I just read DD's post. Nice job!

Warlock
02-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Also remember, Itachi was EXTREMELY well developed character before his death. Thats like giving Naruto a flashback; we know his life already!

dillydally
02-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Danzo has appeared since the Reunion with Sasuke arc. and he has a bigger role than Karin even though he got less screen time than her. Karin appeared in the Itachi hunt arc. She appeared later and she has been known in the story for less time than Danzo.

Besides, this is a shounen manga. It focuses on the boys and the male part of the characters more. It's because of that, that Kishi ignores Karin's death. Remember ? Tsunade wasn't shown like...since the Pain Invasion Arc....and she still isn't! Or at least she hasn't waken up from that coma...STILL she hasn't. Females play a smaller role in Naruto, and therefore they get ignored by Kishimoto.

Overall, I'll just say one sentence...wait for the next chapter, and we'll see.

You make a very interesting point, although I do not completely agree.

It is true that both Danzo and Karin played two very different roles, although I don't think you can say that Danzo's was that much more important than Karin's. Danzo's role was that of a stereotypical bad guy, which consisted of him going around trying to gain power and causing a problems for the good guys, and bacuase of that he did contribute alot to the plot. Karin on the other hand had a very different type of role. Karin's role is very simular to Hinata's, which is to say that her role was to help showcase sasuke's personality. I find it kinda ironic that both Danzo's role and Karin's role reach its climax at the same time, but for me it feels as if Danzo purpose has ended, while I feel as if Karin has only just encounter a turning point for her role.

But anyways I got kinda off subject, what I wanted to say is although Danzo's role effects the plot more Karins role is still just as important because her purpose so far has been to show how the second most important character in naruto is changing.

Well I don't think you can say that Kishi ignores any of the female deaths in naruto because the only ones to die on screen so far where Tayuya and Kin, but even then Kin hardly counts (edit: oh and I forgot Chiyo, but I think her death was handle well); since Tsunade isn't dead yet we can't say how her death will be handle. Although speaking of character's deaths am I the only one who is thinking that Karin's "death" was handle exactly like Hinata's "death".

P.S thanks Karura :D!

AkiraNeko
02-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Dang it!!!!!! I was going to celebrate!!!!!! Way to ruin my day!:(

SageNaruto69
02-07-2010, 03:12 PM
ha u got it! i was guna make a thread like this but it looks like i was beaten. i think tobi sucked her up though because the last page wasnt an art error it was only danzo on that whole field (the arc shaped part of the bridge was created from danzos jutsu) but actually we cant see if karin is in between the pillars or not in the last page.

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
ha u got it! i was guna make a thread like this but it looks like i was beaten. i think tobi sucked her up though because the last page wasnt an art error it was only danzo on that whole field (the arc shaped part of the bridge was created from danzos jutsu) but actually we cant see if karin is in between the pillars or not in the last page.
...Read the OP.

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 04:30 PM
See reasoning above
Not the point at all. You said that who ever dies gets a flash back. You never said they had to be major. I was making a point that flash backs are a crudy way to tell if someone was going to die. When Sasuke mom died, he was showed dead and no flash back. He played a minor role in the story. But the over all point is flash backs are an awful way to telling if someone is going to die. And with Minato he does count as what you said, when someone gets a flash back you'll be able to tell if their is going to die. Minato played a huge role in the stor, and technically it did show his death (in a weird way) and no flash back.

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Ok, to everyone talking about flashbacks, let me put it this way: There's no way they would kill one of the semi-important characters in a tiny panel. At the very least, she'd get a half-page panel showing her shocked face before she fell to the ground.

Hey, ZS, will you reply to this one now?

SasukeFallen
02-07-2010, 05:48 PM

That may be true, but Danzo also has hashirama's cells in him, which deals in life force so that may have helped him not die right away. Besides, it seems that like in Naruto, the more powerful a ninja you are, the more extraordinary injuries there bodies can with stand.

I believe that if Karin's not dead now, then she's dying and is going to die. If Kishi's going to have anymore plot for her, IMO I think that it's going to be to work as an information source for team Sakura. Like the idea brought up about Team Sakura finding Karin and Karin telling them about what happened. I mean, Karin being there to witness everything had to serve some other purpose then her death showing Sasuke's fall into 100% darkness.

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey, ZS, will you reply to this one now?
Will do :mrgreen:

Karin isn't all that important in the first place. How they left it is fine by me. I see nothing wrong if that’s how Karin died. And how can they do a flash back on her anyhow? If they do it would be a pointless read, there isn't anything we need to know about her in the 1st place. She is hardly shown even when by Sasuke's side. She is all ways in the shadow like Sasuke stalker. She helped Sasuke 4 times, she doesn't have any jutsu's, she seems really weak from what he saw from her, and the only power's we need that she had is sense people gave give chakra to whomever bitten her. Other then the fact that she had a lot of bit marks on her, I guess they can show how bitten her in the past. I see no real good reason to give her any back flash or a good death.
When Karin was hit by Sasuke chidori it looks really close to her hart, there is no way she could live through that. When Danzou kicked her she looked badly hurt, for any other regular ninja that would be nothing. Karin last words were probably said and nothing more than that. And if they show more of Karin at this point it would be pointless, there is no need for her to be in the story anyhow. And the next chapter is probably going to be Sasuke trip to Konoha and the Sakura vs. Sai. So if we see more of Karin it would most likely be a filler episode..

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 06:44 PM
I didn't say she would get a flashback. (You disproved that point.) I did say that she's fairly important to the series. As of current, she's gotten more Part 2 screentime than "main" characters like Tsunade, Hinata, Lee, Shikamaru, Neji...

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I didn't say she would get a flashback. (You disproved that point.) I did say that she's fairly important to the series. As of current, she's gotten more Part 2 screentime than "main" characters like Tsunade, Hinata, Lee, Shikamaru, Neji...
I know you didn't say a flash back, but as my point (sorta came out roght though) that we'll probaly see no more of her. She isn't as importain as she seems. Right now the plot is focused on Sasuke, so of corse karin would get more sreen time. But She come no were close to the time Hinata, Neji, and Tsunade got. Karin is one of thoughs character who can get blown off with a crappy death. And the next chapter is probably going to be Sasuke trip to Konoha and the Sakura vs. Sai [like I said]. So why would their be more shown of her?

Wooster
02-07-2010, 07:09 PM
That may be true, but Danzo also has hashirama's cells in him, which deals in life force so that may have helped him not die right away. Besides, it seems that like in Naruto, the more powerful a ninja you are, the more extraordinary injuries there bodies can with stand.

I believe that if Karin's not dead now, then she's dying and is going to die. If Kishi's going to have anymore plot for her, IMO I think that it's going to be to work as an information source for team Sakura. Like the idea brought up about Team Sakura finding Karin and Karin telling them about what happened. I mean, Karin being there to witness everything had to serve some other purpose then her death showing Sasuke's fall into 100% darkness.
But didn't Danzo lose his cells when he broke off his arm. But the point is Danzo really moved when he was already "killed" twice. Karin only been killed once. All she has to do is survive long enough for Sakura to travel 1 Km. She doesn't have to actually do something. We can assume eventually Sakura will go there because Madara and Sasuke will probably "warp" away, so the trail will end there.

I think something is up with her body no longer being visible. Why can't we see it? Somethings up. I think you're right though. Karin is essentially a minor character, Kishimoto wouldn't necessarily make a big deal about her death. Kisame was probably more important, and he died in essentially two panels. But that's the thing, Kishimoto clearly showed that Kisame died. For some reason he is hiding Karin from us, I can't help but believe that means something.

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 07:27 PM
But didn't Danzo lose his cells when he broke off his arm. But the point is Danzo really moved when he was already "killed" twice. Karin only been killed once. All she has to do is survive long enough for Sakura to travel 1 Km. She doesn't have to actually do something. We can assume eventually Sakura will go there because Madara and Sasuke will probably "warp" away, so the trail will end there.

I think something is up with her body no longer being visible. Why can't we see it? Somethings up. I think you're right though. Karin is essentially a minor character, Kishimoto wouldn't necessarily make a big deal about her death. Kisame was probably more important, and he died in essentially two panels. But that's the thing, Kishimoto clearly showed that Kisame died. For some reason he is hiding Karin from us, I can't help but believe that means something.
did you think that maybe he forgot to draw her :lol:

Wooster
02-07-2010, 07:35 PM
did you think that maybe he forgot to draw her :lol:
Brilliant!

zerosameri
02-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Brilliant! A joke or are you serious?

But he forgot to draw things befor so thats why said that.

Wooster
02-07-2010, 07:55 PM
A joke or are you serious?

But he forgot to draw things befor so thats why said that.

I guess I think it's funny if Kishimoto just forgot her. I imagine it like this:

Kishimoto: "Ah, I finished Danzo's death. Not bad if I do say so myself. Madara and Sasuke sure are evil here, good, good. I probably should add some Sakura in there. Oh and Kakashi, there's never too much Kakashi. There done, but I can't help feel I forgot something. Oh well, send it out."

A few hours later an assistant comes in.

A:" Hey, Kishi want me to draw Karin's death panel now."
K: "Who? Oh, yeah that plot device I used to heal Sasuke whenever he is injured. No need I just sent it out and... Ah S***!"

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 07:56 PM
did you think that maybe he forgot to draw her :lol:Where did he forget to draw her? She's been hidden from view by various columns, but it never showed the spot where she fell with the body not there.

C4 Karura
02-07-2010, 07:57 PM

Very nice case. Rep Up.
EDIT: Sorry, I have to spread it around.

Wooster
02-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Very nice case. Rep Up.
EDIT: Sorry, I have to spread it around.
Ha, you did it again.:)

dillydally
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Not the point at all. You said that who ever dies gets a flash back. You never said they had to be major. I was making a point that flash backs are a crudy way to tell if someone was going to die. When Sasuke mom died, he was showed dead and no flash back. He played a minor role in the story. But the over all point is flash backs are an awful way to telling if someone is going to die. And with Minato he does count as what you said, when someone gets a flash back you'll be able to tell if their is going to die. Minato played a huge role in the stor, and technically it did show his death (in a weird way) and no flash back.

I feel as if my case is being misinterpreted so I'm going to resate it.

Point A: Kishi is very good at providing closer when a character dies, one way he does this is the pattern with the Akatsuki always getting their cloaks destroyed before their deaths.
Another way he does this is with characters who die on screen he often gives flashback OR A MONOLOGUE (or some internal thought thing). Now of course he isn't going to do this for every single character, he usually does this for characters a some what significant role or have reappeared in multiple arcs. examples of this are: Haku, Zabuza, the 3rd Hokage, Chiyo, Gaara(sorta of), Asuma, Orochimaru, Sassori, Deidara, Danzo, Kakashi, and some others that i'm sure i'm forgetting.

Point B: Karin got more screen time than alot of those character and I find it weird that she only got one tiny little panel before she "died" sure she isn't the most imporant character but considering that there are far less important characters who got whole chapaters dedicated to their deaths I find it werid that Karin didn't even get a page.

Point C: Karin's role is very simular to Hinata's, and her "death" scene was also hadled just like Hinata's was, which leads me to believe that she isn't really dead.

I also think that we will get more details on Minato's death later on and that Kishi has been vague for a reason.

azmerk
02-07-2010, 09:31 PM
I beg to differ karin was next to the tree on that stone bridge same as sasuke and danzo. When Danzo unleashed his jutsu it destoryed that tree which means karin would have went with the tree. In short only way she could have survived is if sasuke or madara grabbed her and as the final scene shows she is nowhere to be seen.

Kakuzu
02-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Cuz shes the most annoying character in the series, thats why...:mad:

zerosameri
02-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I guess I think it's funny if Kishimoto just forgot her. I imagine it like this:

Kishimoto: "Ah, I finished Danzo's death. Not bad if I do say so myself. Madara and Sasuke sure are evil here, good, good. I probably should add some Sakura in there. Oh and Kakashi, there's never too much Kakashi. There done, but I can't help feel I forgot something. Oh well, send it out."

A few hours later an assistant comes in.

A:" Hey, Kishi want me to draw Karin's death panel now."
K: "Who? Oh, yeah that plot device I used to heal Sasuke whenever he is injured. No need I just sent it out and... Ah S***!"
that was funny to read
Where did he forget to draw her? She's been hidden from view by various columns, but it never showed the spot where she fell with the body not there.
I have no clue, then.

I feel as if my case is being misinterpreted so I'm going to resate it.

Point A: Kishi is very good at providing closer when a character dies, one way he does this is the pattern with the Akatsuki always getting their cloaks destroyed before their deaths.
Another way he does this is with characters who die on screen he often gives flashback OR A MONOLOGUE (or some internal thought thing). Now of course he isn't going to do this for every single character, he usually does this for characters a some what significant role or have reappeared in multiple arcs. examples of this are: Haku, Zabuza, the 3rd Hokage, Chiyo, Gaara(sorta of), Asuma, Orochimaru, Sassori, Deidara, Danzo, Kakashi, and some others that i'm sure i'm forgetting.

Point B: Karin got more screen time than alot of those character and I find it weird that she only got one tiny little panel before she "died" sure she isn't the most imporant character but considering that there are far less important characters who got whole chapaters dedicated to their deaths I find it werid that Karin didn't even get a page.

Point C: Karin's role is very simular to Hinata's, and her "death" scene was also hadled just like Hinata's was, which leads me to believe that she isn't really dead.

I also think that we will get more details on Minato's death later on and that Kishi has been vague for a reason.
With Point C Hinata was heald right a way wail Kain no one is goingt to heal her. HInata is much stronger then Karin, so Hinata can with stand a fatle blow like that longer then Karin.

Why would they even show more of her any way? The nezt chapter is the Sakura vs Sai. So Karin is going to be shown between pannle :/

Parak111
02-08-2010, 09:23 AM
You make a very interesting point, although I do not completely agree.

It is true that both Danzo and Karin played two very different roles, although I don't think you can say that Danzo's was that much more important than Karin's. Danzo's role was that of a stereotypical bad guy, which consisted of him going around trying to gain power and causing a problems for the good guys, and bacuase of that he did contribute alot to the plot. Karin on the other hand had a very different type of role. Karin's role is very simular to Hinata's, which is to say that her role was to help showcase sasuke's personality. I find it kinda ironic that both Danzo's role and Karin's role reach its climax at the same time, but for me it feels as if Danzo purpose has ended, while I feel as if Karin has only just encounter a turning point for her role.

But anyways I got kinda off subject, what I wanted to say is although Danzo's role effects the plot more Karins role is still just as important because her purpose so far has been to show how the second most important character in naruto is changing.

Well I don't think you can say that Kishi ignores any of the female deaths in naruto because the only ones to die on screen so far where Tayuya and Kin, but even then Kin hardly counts (edit: oh and I forgot Chiyo, but I think her death was handle well); since Tsunade isn't dead yet we can't say how her death will be handle. Although speaking of character's deaths am I the only one who is thinking that Karin's "death" was handle exactly like Hinata's "death".

P.S thanks Karura :D!

Hmm...http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif, you do have a point there. But we can NOT speculate now because there isn't enough proof that she's dead but there isn't any proof on her beeing alive either. Only 1 chapter has passed since. It's exactly because Hinata was found alive in LATER chapters, that I'm saying this. We can't tell anything from a single chapter. Progress needs to be made.

Ishtar
02-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I dont know what to think. Im in between

dillydally
02-08-2010, 03:26 PM
that was funny to read
I have no clue, then.

With Point C Hinata was heald right a way wail Kain no one is goingt to heal her. HInata is much stronger then Karin, so Hinata can with stand a fatle blow like that longer then Karin.

I don't know about that, Karin might not have strong taijustu but she has been shown too be able to withstand powerful attacks such amaterasu, and danzo's superpower kick (which if you look at ch 478, pg 5, panel 5 you'll see that that kick made quiet an impact, far more of an impacted than the blow that knocked Hinata out during the pain arc. btw i'm not being anti Hinata here since I like her just as much as Karin, so when I say that Karin can handle stronger hits I'm being bias.)

Why would they even show more of her any way? The nezt chapter is the Sakura vs Sai. So Karin is going to be shown between pannle :/

Wasn't it the same with Hinata tho too, there was the whole Naruto vs Pain fight before Healing Hinata was even metioned. Also Sakura is only about a mile away and she is heading right to her location, she was also probaly a simular distance away from Hinata since Konoha is so huge.

What I think is going to happen is that Karin is going to be out of the picture for a while and then after a battle or two sakura will find her and than she will inform them of sasukes plan. Although the last part is a little irrelevant.

akatsukiLOVE
02-08-2010, 04:20 PM
i think they're just keeping her around to me annoying fall back character if they need her for something

Warlock
02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
I think that was the whole reason she was introduced :p

zerosameri
02-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Wasn't it the same with Hinata tho too, there was the whole Naruto vs Pain fight before Healing Hinata was even metioned. Also Sakura is only about a mile away and she is heading right to her location, she was also probaly a simular distance away from Hinata since Konoha is so huge.

What I think is going to happen is that Karin is going to be out of the picture for a while and then after a battle or two sakura will find her and than she will inform them of sasukes plan. Although the last part is a little irrelevant.
Hinata was heald right away, Karin won't be heald. Who would heal her? I mean really now.

There is no reason for Karin any more. Karin is dead, gone, vansihed (what ever you want to call it). There is no more of her to be or even needed to be shown. Why would they interuped a battle and show Karin, and pointless character right now. Karin all ready hate's Sakura even though Karin may not know what she looks like. Karin is long gone dead. IF she is shown a gain it will be pointless!

Warlock
02-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Who would heal her? Sakura, barely a mile away, thats who. Or, if she had any brains, she could bite herself :mad:

C4 Karura
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I beg to differ karin was next to the tree on that stone bridge same as sasuke and danzo. When Danzo unleashed his jutsu it destoryed that tree which means karin would have went with the tree. In short only way she could have survived is if sasuke or madara grabbed her and as the final scene shows she is nowhere to be seen.
Seriously, READ THE OP!!! (Geez... Why does everyone keep saying she got sucked up or killed by the explosion? It's really annoying...)
that was funny to read
I have no clue, then.

Grr... KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Hinata wasn't found or even seen for 4 chapters after her "death". It wasn't until the 5th that Sakura started healing her. How is that "right away"?

C4 Karura
02-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Hinata was heald right away, Karin won't be heald. Who would heal her? I mean really now.

There is no reason for Karin any more. Karin is dead, gone, vansihed (what ever you want to call it). There is no more of her to be or even needed to be shown. Why would they interuped a battle and show Karin, and pointless character right now. Karin all ready hate's Sakura even though Karin may not know what she looks like. Karin is long gone dead. IF she is shown a gain it will be pointless!
What are you talking about? With this stabbing, Karin stands her first chance at becoming a real character. (Once again, Hinata was not healed right away. Know what you're talking about.)

dillydally
02-08-2010, 08:34 PM

This:
Who would heal her? Sakura, barely a mile away, thats who. Or, if she had any brains, she could bite herself :mad:

zerosameri
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
What are you talking about? With this stabbing, Karin stands her first chance at becoming a real character. (Once again, Hinata was not healed right away. Know what you're talking about.)I know what I am talking about. But there is no one to heal Karin, and Karin is long gone.

Grr... KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Hinata wasn't found or even seen for 4 chapters after her "death". It wasn't until the 5th that Sakura started healing her. How is that "right away"?
I know what I am talking about.

zerosameri
02-08-2010, 08:46 PM
This:
funny?

dillydally
02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
funny?

I just thought that Warlock phrased what I wanted to say prefectly

zerosameri
02-08-2010, 09:45 PM
I just thought that Warlock phrased what I wanted to say prefectly
oh :/

Parak111
02-09-2010, 08:13 AM
I've just read some spoilers and it appears that Karin IS ALIVE! I knew it that she'd turn out to be alive in this chapter...it usually happens like that...that is, if the spoiler is true!

C4 Karura
02-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Okay then, please explain to me how four chapters is "right away".

But there is no one to heal Karin,
There is someone to heal Karin. (Sakura, who could easily reach Karin within that time.)

and Karin is long gone.
How do you know that she's long gone? This chapter went out of it's way to avoid proving that, just as it avoided it with Hinata.

Prove it.

C4 Karura
02-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I've just read some spoilers and it appears that Karin IS ALIVE! I knew it that she'd turn out to be alive in this chapter...it usually happens like that...that is, if the spoiler is true!
Can I get a link?

Warlock
02-10-2010, 06:26 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2412357#post2412357

There ya go C4, if this is too be believed you are correct :D

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 06:29 AM
karin is dead/dieing.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 09:33 AM
karin is dead/dieing.

But she isn't dead, yet. Sakura granted her a reprieve, for now.

zerosameri
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
But she isn't dead, yet. Sakura granted her a reprieve, for now.that is why I said /dieing.

Sasuke is all ready going to kill her (all most killed her), she just got lucky.

Ino<3
02-10-2010, 11:12 AM
I like Karin she is kinda annoying though I hope she dies soon with sasuke!:D