PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 481 Discussion

Wooster
02-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Now that there is finally a decent version up, we might as well have a thread for discussion.

I like Danzo's flashback in the sense that all the ninja where wearing armor. It depicts a past age of ninja, pretty cool. I don't like that Kishimoto made him idolize Hiruzen, but that's a topic for another time.

Danzo blew up and I think he took Karin with him. The tree she was laying by is completley gone, so I don't think there is anything left to save.
Finallly, all of us that said Sasuke killed Karin were right. He just didn't care.

zerosameri
02-04-2010, 09:54 AM
No more 'meow' :lol:
But it is still missing a page or a few lines I beleive. And at least it wasn't has bad as the other scan. yesh that was horrid.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 10:04 AM
No more slang either. Which is more Sai like? "There might be a little trouble." or "S***s about to get real." It's a really tough decision.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 10:14 AM
So he did "kill" Karin basically...I hate her but that's just sad. Well sorry to say it but she kind of had it coming for sticking with him...the way Sasuke's now he resembles Madara a lot! he only "values" someone based on what they can do for him. Naruto needs to get his sh#@ together and kill him.

Danzou's falshback was cool...so that's probably how the 2nd Hokage died. I'm surprised that Sarutobi was named Hokage at that age...I thought he was still a child when the 1st and 2nd decided he was the next Hokage? Danzou was a coward all his life! even back then...at least he did try to kill Madara right before killing himself even if he failed.

Sakura's stupid...honestly I admire her decision to try and kill Sasuke but how exactly did she plan on getting close to him without a team to help her? She's like Tsunade a close range fighter with basically just taijutsu against a long rage fighter/genjutsu type like Sasuke. Maybe deep inside she's still hoping he wouldn't hurt her but if she even gets close to him right now she'll end up like Karin. Sai needs to be able to hold her there until Kakashi gets there!

To all those Sasuke defenders out there that said he only wanted revenge on Danzou and that after that he would stop...I just want to say I was right! He will never stop! Idiot!!! destroying Konoha would be that last thing Itachi would want!:mad:

At this point I guess either Karin was killed by Danzou or she will be healed by Sakura like some members said.

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Sakura's stupid...honestly I admire her decision to try and kill Sasuke but how exactly did she plan on getting close to him without a team to help her? She's like Tsunade a close range fighter with basically just taijutsu against a long rage fighter/genjutsu type like Sasuke. Maybe deep inside she's still hoping he wouldn't hurt her but if she even gets close to him right now she'll end up like Karin. Sai needs to be able to hold her there until Kakashi gets there!

It's kinda obviously she's planning to die as well, she didn't want to tell Naruto the truth, and now she tried to put the others to sleep, she's planning to kill herself along with Sasuke.

zerosameri
02-04-2010, 10:35 AM
So he did "kill" Karin basically...I hate her but that's just sad. Well sorry to say it but she kind of had it coming for sticking with him...the way Sasuke's now he resembles Madara a lot! he only "values" someone based on what they can do for him. Naruto needs to get his sh#@ together and kill him.

Danzou's falshback was cool...so that's probably how the 2nd Hokage died. I'm surprised that Sarutobi was named Hokage at that age...I thought he was still a child when the 1st and 2nd decided he was the next Hokage? Danzou was a coward all his life! even back then...at least he did try to kill Madara right before killing himself even if he failed.

To all those Sasuke defenders out there that said he only wanted revenge on Danzou and that after that he would stop...I just want to say I was right! He will never stop! Idiot!!! destroying Konoha would be that last thing Itachi would want!:mad:

At this point I guess either Karin was killed by Danzou or she will be healed by Sakura like some members said.
Naruto is way to niive to even to see the reality in front of him, he made a world of lies to live in about Sasuke. But now Sasuke is dead in Konoha and Naruto will get to see him. But then all this junk will start. Like Sasuke and Naruto talking then poof it's over with.

Minato was named Hokage younger then the 3rd Hokage.

Sakura is just as bad Naruto. Sakura will end up like Karin, dead. Sakura doesn't even have any real jutsu's that she'll be able to even scrach Sasuke will. Sasuke would own Sakura. Unless Sakura plans to get a magicla jutsu, she is history. Sasuke has the advantage. Sakura should know this even if she hasn't seen him in quit some time.

Sasuke still has 4 people he must kill any way. Naruto, Madara, and the 2 village elder's. Saasuke is horrid, even though the is going to destroying Konoha, it's because of Itachi. So Itachi said not too, but Sasuke kind of saying "It's your fault I am going to destroying Konoha" :lol:

ShikamaruGenius
02-04-2010, 10:36 AM
3 pigs. I don't agree with you saying Danzo was a coward all his life... The flashback made me actually understand his feeling. he wanted to go but a part of him didn't wanted. I'm glad we saw him with hiruzen when they were kids. He wasn't a bad person all his life.

how would you react when the post you desire is offered by your Best rivals?? More rivalry will result. however I liked when he said that Hiruzen was the leaves bathing in sun and him the roots that grow in the dark.. Yin yang. danzo wasn't bad! It was just His own way of protecting konoha. he fought with everything he had to kill Sasuke the person who will be the problem. I think we need to be more gentle with him since he'S dead. I'm glad they made him die like this. So for all danzo haters!! Stop it already!! he took the ninja world on his shoulder all by himself!

As for the karin thing.. Well.. She became a burden?? HA really, I taugh she was a burden from the start . I'm glad she'S dead. Her only line she had frequently was EEKKK !!so EEEKKK your dead :D!.

The flashback was epic! Finally we saw them in their youth and we saw Nidaime!! and the elders freaking young o_0!!! it would be nice if we saw what's happened after..

And Sakura is just... xD!! Why do you want to end your life like this -__-. Its like... You are pathetic... I hope she will make something good cause for now she is really at the bottom of my list..

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
But how is she going to be healed when there is nothing left. I guess she was sucked into Danzo. Danzo at least left a body, Karin is just gone.

3 pigs. I don't agree with you saying Danzo was a coward all his life... The flashback made me actually understand his feeling. he wanted to go but a part of him didn't wanted. I'm glad we saw him with hiruzen when they were kids. He wasn't a bad person all his life.

how would you react when the post you desire is offered by your Best rivals?? More rivalry will result. however I liked when he said that Hiruzen was the leaves bathing in sun and him the roots that grow in the dark.. Yin yang. danzo wasn't bad! It was just His own way of protecting konoha. he fought with everything he had to kill Sasuke the person who will be the problem. I think we need to be more gentle with him since he'S dead. I'm glad they made him die like this. So for all danzo haters!! Stop it already!! he took the ninja world on his shoulder all by himself!

Yeah, I wouldn't say Danzo is a coward here. All he needed was Hiruzen to say he would stay, and then he is arguing that he should be the sacrifice.
I think it's interesting how the Second showed how both were wrong. Hiruzen was too eager, and Danzo still had doubts. So Danzo was willing to try a stop Madara when he realized there was no other way. Of course, I like the fact that both Danzo's father and his father sacrificed themselves. Sacrifice is just in their blood.

I am very annoyed that Danzo died, but his death was pretty epic. He even got a flashback chapter, not too shabby. Karin's dead and nobody even cared to mention it. I was right that Danzo wasn't too upset that Hiruzen was Hokage, he just wanted to match him. I guess that shows what Danzo thought of Tsunade, maybe she is too eager and reckless like the young Hiruzen. That seems to annoy Danzo.

Where is my battle hymn for Danzo's death? Oh here it is:

If buttercups buzz'd after the bee,
If boats were on land, churches on sea,
If ponies rode men and if grass ate the cows,
And cats should be chased into holes by the mouse,
If summer were spring and the other way round,
Then all the world would be upside down.

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
*i copied an pasted from my post on another thread but here goes.

sakura is a freaking idiot in this chapter. omg. and here i was thinking she couldn't get any more ridiculous. she was going to put her team to sleep.. really?? the only chance of survival she has and she's putting it to sleep!!!! what an idiot!!! does she think she can handle sasuke AND madara uchiha alone??!?!? that's just insanity. akamaru fighting them alone would have a better chance.

i don't know what sakura thinks she's doing but if she wants to die so badly, she could do something a lot less dramatic and annoying. i'm tired of her idiocy. i wish they could replace karin with sakura and just have her get killed by the girl she really loves, sasuke.

ShikamaruGenius
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Haha nice choice of Hymn !!! It made me laugh xD! Rep up!

anyway you are totally right. ^^ And its true, Sacrifice was in their blood.

But I'm thinking about something, After his last jutsu. do you think Madara will still be able to get Shisui eyes?

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:21 AM

But I'm thinking about something, After his last jutsu. do you think Madara will still be able to get Shisui eyes?

no. izanagi permanently closes a sharingan. so i doubt it. shisui's eye is gone probably.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Besides the fact that Sakura thinks she can defeat Sasuke, yes I know a big exception, she was pretty clever in her stragey in confronting him.
She brought Lee, Sai and Kiba with her. Who else would let her say what she did to Naruto and get away with it? If she brought Shikamaru, there is no way it would have happened the way it did. Shikimaru would have insisted on the truth.

Using Kiba as guide is certainly better than Neji. She could not have fooled Neji with a sleep bomb. Kiba and Lee are probably the easiest to fool. Saskura just hadn't noticed Sai increased attention on her and Naruto. In the end that's for the best because there is no freakin' way she could do anything to Sasuke. I have no clue what she was thinking there. At this point, Sasuke wouldn't even give her a chance to talk, he'd kill her on sight.

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
*i copied an pasted from my post on another thread but here goes.

sakura is a freaking idiot in this chapter. omg. and here i was thinking she couldn't get any more ridiculous. she was going to put her team to sleep.. really?? the only chance of survival she has and she's putting it to sleep!!!! what an idiot!!! does she think she can handle sasuke AND madara uchiha alone??!?!? that's just insanity. akamaru fighting them alone would have a better chance.

i don't know what sakura thinks she's doing but if she wants to die so badly, she could do something a lot less dramatic and annoying. i'm tired of her idiocy. i wish they could replace karin with sakura and just have her get killed by the girl she really loves, sasuke.

I said this just a couple of posts ago, Sakura is planning to die, she knows there isn't a way that she can beat Sasuke & live afterwards, that's why she didn't tell Naruto what she was doing, and that's why she try to knockout the others, no point in getting them killed as well. Luckily, Sai is on top of things.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:31 AM
no. izanagi permanently closes a sharingan. so i doubt it. shisui's eye is gone probably.
But Danzo didn't use Izanagi. Madara said he didn't. The question is is Shisui's eye still intact after expolsion? impolsion?. His head seems to still be there, so maybe.

Thanks. I actually used it before for the last chapter, but I was prepared for Danzo death then.

Yes, it paints a different picture on his orders to Itachi, and why Danzo respects him.

zerosameri
02-04-2010, 11:31 AM
If that was the case Madara would of never of trued take a worthless Sharingan that can't do a thing.

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Besides the fact that Sakura thinks she can defeat Sasuke, yes I know a big exception, she was pretty clever in her stragey in confronting him.
She brought Lee, Sai and Kiba with her. Who else would let her say what she did to Naruto and get away with it? If she brought Shikamaru, there is no way it would have happened the way it did. Shikimaru would have insisted on the truth.

Using Kiba as guide is certainly better than Neji. She could not have fooled Neji with a sleep bomb. Kiba and Lee are probably the easiest to fool. Saskura just hadn't noticed Sai increased attention on her and Naruto. In the end that's for the best because there is no freakin' way she could do anything to Sasuke. I have no clue what she was thinking there. At this point, Sasuke wouldn't even give her a chance to talk, he'd kill her on sight.

sigh. let's hope so.

i think kiba and lee just want a good fight. they're not really emotionally invested in this like naruto, sakura, and even to some extent, sai, are. also, i don't understand why she would want to take madara and sasuke on alone. that's just a bad joke. i just don't understand what in her past experience has made her think that she has a chance. thank god sai stopped her. because if she put them to sleep and went and got killed by just being looked at by sasuke, then chances are he and madara would eventually find them sleeping and defenseless and then kill them. so thank goodness sakura didn't just completely screw them over. if i was sai, i would use that sleeping power on sakura and just go back to the village. she's just wasting everyone's time with her worthless dribble.

Akatsuki Gord
02-04-2010, 11:34 AM
i really enjoyed this chapter and thought danzos death was pretty epic! i think madara will take shisui eye from danzo now as madara states at the start of the chapter that danzo wasn't able to use izangi so shisui eye shouldn't be closed. i liked the flashback showing the younger danzo and hiruzen, thought it was odd though that danzo looked up to hiruzen, i didn't think it would be a 'friendly' rivalry.

karin being dead is no big shock, it was obviously the factor to show sasuke finally going truly to the dark side.

Sakura is being stupid, we all know she will get owned by sasuke, she may want to sacrifice herself but as she won't be able to kill sasuke her death will be a waste. lets hope kakashi stops her

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:37 AM
oh yeah! hahha i forgot about karin and sasuke. that was pretty cold the way he told her she was a burden right before she died. but the scene served its purpose of portraying sasuke as evil. soo mission accomplished, i guess...

poor danzo...

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:39 AM
i really enjoyed this chapter and thought danzos death was pretty epic! i think madara will take shisui eye from danzo now as madara states at the start of the chapter that danzo wasn't able to use izangi so shisui eye shouldn't be closed. i liked the flashback showing the younger danzo and hiruzen, thought it was odd though that danzo looked up to hiruzen, i didn't think it would be a 'friendly' rivalry.

karin being dead is no big shock, it was obviously the factor to show sasuke finally going truly to the dark side.

Sakura is being stupid, we all know she will get owned by sasuke, she may want to sacrifice herself but as she won't be able to kill sasuke her death will be a waste. lets hope kakashi stops her
As Deidara's and now Danzo's deaths have shown, sacrificing yourself to kill someone never works against Sasuke.

oh yeah! hahha i forgot about karin and sasuke.

Awesome.
poor danzo...
Indeed.

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
As Deidara's and now Danzo's deaths have shown, sacrificing yourself to kill someone never works against Sasuke.

so what? at least we wouldn't have to witness her obnoxious stupidity anymore.

Akatsuki Gord
02-04-2010, 11:41 AM

excatly. what will he do without karin though? he gets beaten down in every fight and she always bails him out by letting him bite her

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:41 AM
It's kinda obviously she's planning to die as well, she didn't want to tell Naruto the truth, and now she tried to put the others to sleep, she's planning to kill herself along with Sasuke.
Well sorry but it wasn't "obvious" to me...like what does she have a suicide jutsu like Deidara? she only uses taijutsu that we know and I don't think paper bombs will kill Sasuke...:|
Naruto is way to niive to even to see the reality in front of him, he made a world of lies to live in about Sasuke. But now Sasuke is dead in Konoha and Naruto will get to see him. But then all this junk will start. Like Sasuke and Naruto talking then poof it's over with.
Yes, he's naive alright but sooner or later he has to open his eyes. Gaara couldn't have said it better and Naruto did grow up with Jiraya's death and with the whole fight with Pain so I think he can do it once more (of course after the hyperventilation is done)
Minato was named Hokage younger then the 3rd Hokage.
I was confused because in the original Anime when Sarutobi is fighting Oro he remembers Hashirama and Tobirama telling him he's Hokage and he was just a kid so definitely younger than Minato. That's why I was confused....
Sakura is just as bad Naruto. Sakura will end up like Karin, dead. Sakura doesn't even have any real jutsu's that she'll be able to even scrach Sasuke will. Sasuke would own Sakura. Unless Sakura plans to get a magicla jutsu, she is history. Sasuke has the advantage. Sakura should know this even if she hasn't seen him in quit some time.
That I know...I think you agree with my post on that? but Sakura is more important than Karin...she's the heroine even if she's not very good at being one.
Sasuke still has 4 people he must kill any way. Naruto, Madara, and the 2 village elder's. Saasuke is horrid, even though the is going to destroying Konoha, it's because of Itachi. So Itachi said not too, but Sasuke kind of saying "It's your fault I am going to destroying Konoha" :lol:
Wait why does he want to kill Naruto? unless he plans on getting the Kyuubi for Madara....Sasuke wants to kill Madara? Since when? they seemed best buddies to me in that last page. Bastard! (Sasuke not you) he is going against Itachi! :mad:
He was a coward at least for all his big talk about how a shinobi should live and die. If he can't do it himself he shouldn't expect others to do it...I am glad we got the flashback but just because it made me understand than in reality I don't think Danzou ever found the 3rds teachings to the "problem". The thing is he was always jealous of Sarutobi and wanted to surpass him and he couldn't do that unless he became Hokage and made himself believe that he was sacrificing everything for the Shinobi world just like Sarutobi would've done.

I'm sure no one in their right mind wants to go and die but people like Sarutobi think of others before themselves so even if they're scared they still go...Danzou was a coward compared to people like Sarutobi, he only chose to go because of his rivalry and to prove he was better....

I've always admitted that in his own twisted mind everything he did was for the good of Konoha. But just because he thinks he's needed that's where to me it shows he was doing it for himself, for his ego. The flashback kind of proved it...He could never surpass Sarutobi no matter how obsessed he was or what he did....if you think about it in that aspect he's no different than Sasuke trying to surpass Itachi :roll:

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:42 AM
excatly. what will he do without karin though? he gets beaten down in every fight and she always bails him out by letting him bite her
The idiot didn't think about that I bet! If he did then he's probably counting on Madara not letting him die. :roll:

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 11:42 AM

She's already being stop right now by Sai, there's is no way she can get past Kiba, Lee, & Sai, unless she has abilities that we don't know about.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
The idiot didn't think about that I bet! If he did then he's probably counting on Madara not letting him die. :roll:
That's why it's great that it happened. Karin was Sasuke's cheap,talking, healing jutsu.
Since Danzo died I will laugh maniacally for ten minutes tomorrow, as a sign of respect.

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:47 AM
waitt y'all think she WANTS to die??? and she's decided to sacrifice herself by fighting sasuke???? that would make her death even more insignificant than it already would be! that'd just be a waste of her life to go out like that. she wouldn't even be able to give sasuke a paper cut. and she's willing to die for that?? wow. there is no limit to her stupidity.

Akatsuki Gord
02-04-2010, 11:48 AM

yeah i'm sure madara won't let him die yet, madara needs sasuke as his ninja puppet!

She's already being stop right now by Sai, there's is no way she can get past Kiba, Lee, & Sai, unless she has abilities that we don't know about.

granted sakura can't get past the three of them but while lee and kiba won't be happy about her decision, what's to say they won't support her as they don't really know or trust Sai. While that's a long shot it could happen

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Well technically Lee and Kiba will side with Sakura since they don't seem to trust Sai and well they don't know
1) Kakashi's Hokage now and them stopping is an order
2) That Madara is Tobi and that he declared war
3) That Sai knows all of that....
So I'm pretty sure they'll try and help Sakura

zerosameri
02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Wait why does he want to kill Naruto? unless he plans on getting the Kyuubi for Madara....Sasuke wants to kill Madara? Since when? they seemed best buddies to me in that last page. Bastard! (Sasuke not you) he is going against Itachi! :mad:

Sasuke said he wanted to kill Naruto. Sasuke said something around this area "The next time we ment, will be the last time you'll live", and Sasuke said he wanted to kill Madara in one of the chapter's.
Sasuke crazy he uses and actes as he please. :lol:

Yes, he's naive alright but sooner or later he has to open his eyes. Gaara couldn't have said it better and Naruto did grow up with Jiraya's death and with the whole fight with Pain so I think he can do it once more (of course after the hyperventilation is done)
Naruto was sent back to the leaf because they think he's 'crazy' and need's a reast, and then add the hyperventilation on top of that. But either way they should of let Naruto stay because now thier is a much greater chance of Naruto seeing Sasuke, and then the proble is started all over again.

I was confused because in the original Anime when Sarutobi is fighting Oro he remembers Hashirama and Tobirama telling him he's Hokage and he was just a kid so definitely younger than Minato. That's why I was confused....
Ah ok. But when Kakashi and Pervy-sage was talking about the next Hokage they talked about Naruto, Tsunade and the 3rd. One of them said "Ah but rember Minato was a great deal younger then the 3rd when he was chosen to be hokage"
That I know...I think you agree with my post on that? but Sakura is more important than Karin...she's the heroine even if she's not very good at being one.
Agree/disagree on that post. But in Shippuden Karin was fair more importan then Sakura.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:50 AM
That's why it's great that it happened. Karin was Sasuke's cheap,talking, healing jutsu.
Since Danzo died I will laugh maniacally for ten minutes tomorrow, as a sign of respect.
Why tomorrow? why no laugh maniacally now? I'm not complaining that she's dead I didn't even like her and I hated how Sasuke always got saved because of her healing powers but it just proves how stupid he is and how mentally he's going down....:shock:

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 11:50 AM
sasuke, clearly, is just bored with his pathetic life.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Sasuke said he wanted to kill Naruto. Sasuke said something around this area "The next time we ment, will be the last time you'll live", and Sasuke said he wanted to kill Madara in one of the chapter's.
Sasuke crazy he uses and actes as he please. :lol:
Well I don't remember him saying that....until now he was avoiding Naruto? I'm sure he said he was the one using Madara and he wouldn't mind killing him when he goes all psycho but now that he lost Taka he needs Madara to destroy Konoha.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:53 AM
He was a coward at least for all his big talk about how a shinobi should live and die. If he can't do it himself he shouldn't expect others to do it...I am glad we got the flashback but just because it made me understand than in reality I don't think Danzou ever found the 3rds teachings to the "problem". The thing is he was always jealous of Sarutobi and wanted to surpass him and he couldn't do that unless he became Hokage and made himself believe that he was sacrificing everything for the Shinobi world just like Sarutobi would've done.

I'm sure no one in their right mind wants to go and die but people like Sarutobi think of others before themselves so even if they're scared they still go...Danzou was a coward compared to people like Sarutobi, he only chose to go because of his rivalry and to prove he was better....

Ah, but didn't you see what the Second said. He had to consider sacrifing himself before he volunteered. Both Hiruzen and Danzo were wrong then. Hiruzen was hasty and Danzo had reservations. When the third sacrificed himself during the battle with Orochimaru that was appropriate. Your suppose to live your life before giving it up, at least according to the Second.

Hm, it seems to me Danzo was trying to match Hiruzen. Don't we know another ninja, who wants to be Hokage and match a certain Sasuke.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Why tomorrow? why no laugh maniacally now? I'm not complaining that she's dead I didn't even like her and I hated how Sasuke always got saved because of her healing powers but it just proves how stupid he is and how mentally he's going down....:shock:
I said I'd laugh maniacally if Danzo lived and Karin died. I need a day to mourn Danzo.

Rocco
02-04-2010, 11:55 AM
i dont understand the name of the manga is naruto shippuden. the 80% of the manga is about the most bastard traitor of the world sasuke uchiha. i hate this situation.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Ah, but didn't you see what the Second said. He had to consider sacrifing himself before he volunteered. Both Hiruzen abd Danzo were wrong then. Hiruzen was hasty and Danzo had reservations. When the third sacrificed himself during the battle with Orochimaru that was appropriate. Your suppose to live your life before giving it up, at least according to the Second.

Hm, it seems to me Danzo was trying to match Hiruzen. Don't we know another ninja, who wants to be Hokage and match a certain Sasuke.
Well then he's a coward in my dictionary...I'm sure the 2nd was just worried about having to name a new Hokage in such a hurry...he was probably thinking of the village and not his life.

Naruto hasn't mentioned his dream in a while and when he did he did it to reassure Nagato that Jiraya's dream could be accomplished so he didn't say that selfishly also I'm sure Naruto's past the point of wanting to surpass Sasuke. Right now it's whether to save him or kill him not surpass him.

I will compare Danzou with Sasuke's obsession with Itachi not with Naruto. :)

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 11:58 AM
I said I'd laugh maniacally if Danzo lived and Karin died. I need a day to mourn Danzo.
ok ;)

ShikamaruGenius
02-04-2010, 11:58 AM

he didn't use Izanagi with Shisui eyes. madara was about to do something with Shisui eyes when he activate his last jutsu.. that is why I want to know if it was something to make the sharingan In no use too... cause danzo may have do something to himself. Most likely like the seal with Ao Byakugan. And he puts something in the roots tongue in order to keep their mouth shut.. I some kind of think danzo didn't wanted his eyes go to someone else too.. Anyway.. it would be lame if madara got a hand on Shisui eyes too..

edit: 3littlepigs. its your way of seeing thing.. But In my eyes. he wasn't a coward. Even if he wasn't the Best man in the world!!! But I've got a quote that I respect and its. Don't judge a person on how he lived his life but how he died. And for me he didn't die as a coward. maybe An old man frustratred by himself to not being as strong as his dead rivals. I think he was the one who could understand what's sacrifice really means.

zerosameri
02-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Well I don't remember him saying that....until now he was avoiding Naruto? I'm sure he said he was the one using Madara and he wouldn't mind killing him when he goes all psycho but now that he lost Taka he needs Madara to destroy Konoha. I know he said it some were :/. Sasuke problely change his mind about killing Madara now.

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 12:03 PM
waitt y'all think she WANTS to die??? and she's decided to sacrifice herself by fighting sasuke???? that would make her death even more insignificant than it already would be! that'd just be a waste of her life to go out like that. she wouldn't even be able to give sasuke a paper cut. and she's willing to die for that?? wow. there is no limit to her stupidity.

Sakura doesn't want to die, but judging how she hiding this information from Naruto, and how she was gonna knockout the others, she's planning to go there by herself because she knows they can't beat Sasuke, and she doesn't want the others to get killed. She's doing this because she doesn't want Naruto to keep going after Sasuke, because she doesn't want Sasuke to go down an even more darker path, & so there would be peace in the ninja world. Whether it's stupid or not, you gotta admire her bravery.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Well then he's a coward in my dictionary...I'm sure the 2nd was just worried about having to name a new Hokage in such a hurry...he was probably thinking of the village and not his life.

Naruto hasn't mentioned his dream in a while and when he did he did it to reassure Nagato that Jiraya's dream could be accomplished so he didn't say that selfishly also I'm sure Naruto's past the point of wanting to surpass Sasuke. Right now it's whether to save him or kill him not surpass him.

I will compare Danzou with Sasuke's obsession with Itachi not with Naruto. :)

Bingo, who else does that?
Besides, we know Danzo didn't like Hiruzen's teaching, but still tried to match him. How is that wrong? That's just respect. Now clearly Danzo has a completely different feeling towards Tsunade. He must think she's an idiotic, reckless dunderhead.

Wait, did you just compare Danzo to Sasuke? I don't have words for that.

Reala
02-04-2010, 12:06 PM
I liked the chapter; one of the best of the recent ones i think; Although killimg Karin like that was low; even though i hate Karin; she didn't even have a chance.
And Sasuke's made me hate him again ( i caught up with the anime and was impressed with the killer bee fight; so i was happy with Sasuke )

I think Sasuke's got something seriously wrong with him.
Sakura's stupid for trying to face him alone; but i think i can see why she wanted to do it. I think she just wanted to try and talk to Sasuke before she fought him and if she was killed; it was only her that was hurt.
But i also think she has an ace in the hole.. Because she's not so stupid to think that Sasuke isn't as powerful as he is
and i think she knows that he will try to kill her;
Or maybe she was lying about killing him? Maybe she wanted to help him? She's a highly skilled medical ninja; right now; she's very useful to Sasuke; if he wants her to be.
Although i doubt that because Sasuke's a ;););););) and he deserves to be hospitalised by Sakura.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Well technically Lee and Kiba will side with Sakura since they don't seem to trust Sai and well they don't know
1) Kakashi's Hokage now and them stopping is an order
2) That Madara is Tobi and that he declared war
3) That Sai knows all of that....
So I'm pretty sure they'll try and help Sakura
No it still doesn't make sense because they also know...
1) Sakura tried to put them to sleep
2) They agreed all 12 of them would take on Sasuke
3)The three of them alone wouldn't stand a chance versus Sasuke
They wouldn't help Sakura get to Sasuke, if they knew she wanted to go alone. Now if Sai says let's not go and Sakura agrees to let them come, maybe the three of them would fight Sai.

Holy crap, alot of S names here.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-04-2010, 12:33 PM
WOw i really loved this chapter..
Danzo death was pretty epic and i agree ShikamaruGenius danzo isnt a bad guy...personally i never really hated him...when you think about it..when did he ever really harm konoha in any way?And the flashback was Awsome too....its nice to see all the elders so young and the rivalary between hiruzen and danzo....i really felt bad for danzo in the end..and the way he said thjat he was the roots in the darkness and hiruzen was the leaves in the daylight was a nice touch too...he wasnt what i would call a coward...he just wasnt sure of himself...

Sakura just geting stupider by the day....ethough i wont say that she wouldnt be able to take on sasuke ...in his current state even ino could beat the crap outta him..but she also knew that madara was with him...and even then thinking that she could beat them both was just idiotic...

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Sakura just geting stupider by the day....ethough i wont say that she wouldnt be able to take on sasuke ...in his current state even ino could beat the crap outta him..but she also knew that madara was with him...and even then thinking that she could beat them both was just idiotic...

Sakura doesn't know about Madara, to her he is the silly Tobi.

Leji_Hyuga
02-04-2010, 12:55 PM
in that scene when the second hoklage sarutobi danzo an other leaf shinobi is that were the second hokage died because i have no idea how he an the 1st died

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Sakura doesn't know about Madara, to her he is the silly Tobi.

yea but she has what "silly" tobi can do...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-04-2010, 01:05 PM
in that scene when the second hoklage sarutobi danzo an other leaf shinobi is that were the second hokage died because i have no idea how he an the 1st died

yea its assumable that the second died that way...well it was basically him vs like an army of top kumo nin...it was kinda expected..

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 01:15 PM
yea but she has what "silly" tobi can do...

That doesn't make sense.

Lady Tsunade
02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Awesome chapter! Seeing Hiruzen,Koharu,and Homura when they were young was pretty cool! ;)
And who would've thought there was an Akimichi in Danzos team :O

I also believe its more likely that Sakura does have new Jutsu up her sleeve. As In Love with Sasuke as she is, she knows she cannot kill him alone.Unless she has some kind of uber Jutsu, I dont believe she would've tried to put her teammates asleep.

EmoSakura
02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
this chapter was low.....poor karin...she did alot for sasuke and he ends up killing her.thats f*cking low...
and sakura was stupid, trying to put them to sleep.....she nos she cant take sasuke on her own......

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
That doesn't make sense.

opps yea sorry it was supposed to be like
" yea but she has seen what "silly" tobi can do"

The last time even though it was Tobi Vs 8 of konoha's ninjas they still couldnt beat him.....all of them atleast have the basic idea of tobi's power and know that he isnt what he pretends to be..

dragonjinchuriki dj
02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
I really liked this chapter but i thought it was pretty low for sasuke to just kill karin like that saying that hes no use to her if she can be taken hostage o rly? :/ remember how she healed u when u were hurt by KB or maybe hmmmmm just now after you finally stopped danzo'siizanagi and finally hit him!!? anyway sakura must be idiotic even she should know that shes no match for sasuke on her own why not have backup? 12 vs. 1 it would be a pretty good advantage even though sasuke can still use his MS probably and madara probably wont fight because he might not want to get in a 2 vs. 12 fight and your partner just barely walked away from a fight recently and when will the show naruto again in the manga? i understand he passed out couple chapters ago but he should have gotten up by now right??

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Danzo was the best character in the series, Danzo truly wasn't a bad guy. I have to admit, I liked this chapter or at least that part.

TheAnimeNerdx3
02-04-2010, 02:13 PM
nyeh sasuke has gone over the edge. if naruto still thinks he can talk to sasuke out of it hes waaaay wrong >.<
and im starting to get a little mad.
latley its been sasuke sasuke sasuke.
in how many chapters have we seen naruto in a decent scene???
they might as well rename naruto sasuke or sharingan :[

shikamarulover18
02-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Sakura doesn't want to die, but judging how she hiding this information from Naruto, and how she was gonna knockout the others, she's planning to go there by herself because she knows they can't beat Sasuke, and she doesn't want the others to get killed. She's doing this because she doesn't want Naruto to keep going after Sasuke, because she doesn't want Sasuke to go down an even more darker path, & so there would be peace in the ninja world. Whether it's stupid or not, you gotta admire her bravery.

but i think it's also important to note that there is a thin line between bravery and foolishness. and sakura strikes me as being more on the foolish side. she shouldn't throw away her life yet. especially since the villages have a huge war on the horizon. if anything, they're going to need medics and sakura is supposed to be one of the rising best. she's just being irresponsible and selfish in thinking that now is a good time to die and that what she's doing is going to remedy the situation with sasuke.

Cyl
02-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Now that there is finally a decent version up, we might as well have a thread for discussion.

I like Danzo's flashback in the sense that all the ninja where wearing armor. It depicts a past age of ninja, pretty cool. I don't like that Kishimoto made him idolize Hiruzen, but that's a topic for another time.

Danzo blew up and I think he took Karin with him. The tree she was laying by is completley gone, so I don't think there is anything left to save.
Finallly, all of us that said Sasuke killed Karin were right. He just didn't care.

I think Sakura was stupid to try and face Sasuke and Madara on her own, she will be murdered, easily.

Stupid, stupid girl.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 02:39 PM
What site has it out already?

NarutoUzumaki12
02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
karin was killed

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Bingo, who else does that?
Besides, we know Danzo didn't like Hiruzen's teaching, but still tried to match him. How is that wrong? That's just respect. Now clearly Danzo has a completely different feeling towards Tsunade. He must think she's an idiotic, reckless dunderhead.

Wait, did you just compare Danzo to Sasuke? I don't have words for that.
Ok sorry but I don't get it...did you just agree with me that the 2nd Hokage didn't doubt because he was afraid he might die but only because he had to think about the village?
But when in the flashback did it seem like he didn't like how Sarutobi thought? I only saw someone completely obsessed with surpassing a rival nothing else.

And yes I did compare Danzou and Sasuke. Danzou tried all his life to surpass Sarutobi and be better than him...well even with all the "extras" he got he couldn't do it, he couldn't even defeat Sasuke. Sasuke was obsessed with surpassing Itachi since he was little..and even now when someone tells him he's beneath Itachi (like Danzou did) he goes all psycho!
No it still doesn't make sense because they also know...
1) Sakura tried to put them to sleep
2) They agreed all 12 of them would take on Sasuke
3)The three of them alone wouldn't stand a chance versus Sasuke
They wouldn't help Sakura get to Sasuke, if they knew she wanted to go alone. Now if Sai says let's not go and Sakura agrees to let them come, maybe the three of them would fight Sai.

Holy crap, alot of S names here.
Obviously now they know Sakura was going to try and put them to sleep so they'll be watching her closely it doesn't mean they don't want to help her anymore and to them Sai is just acting weird and interfering with a decision that like you said all 12 of them made. Technically she doesn't have to agree since Kiba can find Sasuke on his own...she's not a jonin or anything so he and Lee don't have to take orders from her.

Ockinga
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
I loved the 2nd Hokage flashback! It was cool for him to get some screen time. t was also nice to have a chapter that didn't focus on Saskue.

RockyL
02-04-2010, 03:03 PM

As for the karin thing.. Well.. She became a burden?? HA really, I taugh she was a burden from the start . I'm glad she'S dead. Her only line she had frequently was EEKKK !!so EEEKKK your dead :D!.

The flashback was epic! Finally we saw them in their youth and we saw Nidaime!! and the elders freaking young o_0!!! it would be nice if we saw what's happened after..

And Sakura is just... xD!! Why do you want to end your life like this -__-. Its like... You are pathetic... I hope she will make something good cause for now she is really at the bottom of my list..

Couldn't have said it better myself. I knew all Danzo was trying to do was protect his village. He did come of as sort of a villain though. I will say this though. He lived a ninja, he died a noble ninja.

i_love_kakashi
02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Am I the only one who thought Danzo was cute when he was younger? O.O<3

Crashing Demon Waves
02-04-2010, 03:12 PM
i liked the chapter.....it show danzo wen he was young and now i have to admit he was a good guy after all.
POOR KARIN!!!!! sasuke was low. RIP Karin
Sakura- dumby only things thats gonna happen is her dying without her friends

Vocaloid
02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
GOD, I'm just as mad as I was last chapter! Stupid Sasuke! :mad: He's really now my least favorite character, even below Deidara.

As dor Danzo's flashback, it's kind of good to see his past and rivarly with Hiruzen. But did anyone else notice that Hiruzen, as usual, looked just like Naruto and Yahiko?

I<3Ramen
02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
whoooo!!!!! I cant believe sesuke killed her i've been waiting for that moment

Wooster
02-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok sorry but I don't get it...did you just agree with me that the 2nd Hokage didn't doubt because he was afraid he might die but only because he had to think about the village?
But when in the flashback did it seem like he didn't like how Sarutobi thought? I only saw someone completely obsessed with surpassing a rival nothing else.
I agreed that the Second's motivation was the village just like Danzo's. In the flashback when Danzo was young he was obsessed with surpasing Hiruzen. Even so much as to risk his life, when Hiruzen said he would do it first. The Second emphasised he had to think about sacrificing his life, Hiruzen clearly didn't do that then. Of course, the Second thought more of Hiruzen that's why he made him the third. Also, the Second told them not to end their lives prematurely, clearly Danzo took that to heart. If you want to call Danzo a coward for that that's fine, but I say he is an extremely practical coward.

I don't think we have any evidence Danzo has spent his life obsessing over Hiruzen. This was clearly Danzo's final thoughts as he died. Just as other characters that die think of their past. The rivalry was important, not an obsession.
And yes I did compare Danzou and Sasuke. Danzou tried all his life to surpass Sarutobi and be better than him...well even with all the "extras" he got he couldn't do it, he couldn't even defeat Sasuke. Sasuke was obsessed with surpassing Itachi since he was little..and even now when someone tells him he's beneath Itachi (like Danzou did) he goes all psycho!
Yes and Danzo accepted that he never did surpass the Third. The was no hint of anger about it, just regret that he couldn't do more. Just as Jiraya regreted that he didn't do more, though he had the development of Naruto. The only comparison is that it's a rivalry, of which there have been many. Danzo couldn't defeat Sasuke and Hiruzen couldn't defeat Orochimaru. From what I recall Sasuke beat Orochimaru, so isn't beating Sasuke and Madara a more difficult task? That's not the reason Danzo thought he failed, Danzo failed because he didn't complete his task to save the ninja world, whatever that might have been.

Danzo disagrees with Hiruzen, yet still accepts he accomplished less. That's a pretty high degree of respect. If someone told Danzo he did less than Hiruzen he would agree. Whereas, as you just said, Sasuke went crazy when Danzo compared him to Itachi. That's why I think a comparison between Danzo and Sasuke is asinine.

Obviously now they know Sakura was going to try and put them to sleep so they'll be watching her closely it doesn't mean they don't want to help her anymore and to them Sai is just acting weird and interfering with a decision that like you said all 12 of them made. Technically she doesn't have to agree since Kiba can find Sasuke on his own...she's not a jonin or anything so he and Lee don't have to take orders from her.
I agree, that's why I don't think they will help either in a fight except to try and break it up.

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-04-2010, 03:40 PM
OH MEH GOSH!! I can't believe he did that! Although im not a big fan of Karin but really though? She stayed with him and helped him, she didn't have to do that!

Oh! And another thing. He said that she's nothing but a burden if she can be taken hostage! What kinda stuff is that?! It can't be helped if that happened, but that goes to show you that he really didn't care about any of his teamates whether they helped him or not! Well even if she were meant to do die, then i don't think she should have died like this!

kekki genki
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
i gotta say im kinda surprised that sasuke has actually plunged that deep into the darkness to carelessly thro karin aside like that.....i hope naruto kills him

kekki genki
02-04-2010, 04:05 PM
i have to admit tho after reading that i have a new found respect for danzo i dont hate on him as much as i did before reading this chapter

Hidden Ninja45
02-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah, so I guess we know how the 2nd Hokage died.(maybe) I wonder if Sasuke and Tobi will encounter Sai, Sakura, Lee, and Kiba? So, does this mean that Karin is officially dead? And Danzo? Wow, this was an interesting chapter.

eagleye54321
02-04-2010, 05:02 PM
My opinion on this chapter:
The whole Karin being dead thing is still uncertain but I would like to see her alive and join Konoha when they find her on the ground if so. I want to see Suigetsu and Jugo defeat/escape the Land of Iron Samurai and join Konoha as well.

Danzo wanted the title of Hokage so bad just because of jealousy. That theme along with Revenge is quite popular in Naruto, eh?

narutonhinataschild
02-04-2010, 05:05 PM
this chapter of Sasuke sucked! Time to check in on Naruto for once time too see how Tsunade is doing, enough Sasuke for crying out loud he's evil and always has been I GET IT! NUF said. :oops:

NarutoUzumaki12
02-04-2010, 05:19 PM
the chapter was good can't wait to see if Sakura and the others run into sasuke and Madara

Kassie
02-04-2010, 05:28 PM
yep that was a pretty long flash back which make me like less Danzuo u_u, and what the heck were Sakura thinking?! gosh that's why I can't stand her, she is so freaking dumb!! it is ok that she wanted to help but at least she can actually think before acting. I am really glad Sai stopped her.

Densetsu_no_D
02-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Great chapter....I hope this finally puts to rest that Danzo wasn't a bad guy at all. He just did the best he could in life. He followed the old school way of how a shinobi should live to a T. It was very fulfilling to finally see how he was in his past and who he tried to compare to, meaning Sarutobi. I'm not to sure Karin is dead although it seems like that. Kishi would've confirmed it along with Danzo....I'm also sure that nothing is left of the old Sasuke. Like Madara said he has taken in the Uchiha hate that has been with their clan since the beginning. Can't wait to see how this all develops..

somerandomgirl14
02-04-2010, 05:42 PM

He was hawt.

And I read it at school today so the whole day I kept on going... "KARIN IS DEAAAAAAD! SO IS DANZO!!"

Everyone: -_-' Naurtard
Me: :P You're just jealous

And my friend Nathan and I were screaming that the whole day!

:D

Jaycee81196
02-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I liked this chapter! We finally get to see a younger Danzo, how Sarutobi found out he was going to be Hokage, and younger council members too.

But I'm so happy that Danzo is finally dead, but now I think I respect him more.

Sasuke has gone nuts.

And Sakura should know that teamwork is best and that she shouldn't face Sasuke (and maybe Madara) without her friends.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 07:14 PM
I agreed that the Second's motivation was the village just like Danzo's. In the flashback when Danzo was young he was obsessed with surpasing Hiruzen. Even so much as to risk his life, when Hiruzen said he would do it first. The Second emphasised he had to think about sacrificing his life, Hiruzen clearly didn't do that then. Of course, the Second thought more of Hiruzen that's why he made him the third. Also, the Second told them not to end their lives prematurely, clearly Danzo took that to heart. If you want to call Danzo a coward for that that's fine, but I say he is an extremely practical coward.

Yeah he really took it to heart :roll: I know you think highly of Danzou so let's leave it at that because to me he was a coward even Danzou hated that about himself.

I don't think we have any evidence Danzo has spent his life obsessing over Hiruzen. This was clearly Danzo's final thoughts as he died. Just as other characters that die think of their past. The rivalry was important, not an obsession.

I would say if your last thoughts when you're in pain and dying are about how you could never surpass/match someone that that is an obsession. You don't think him trying to go and basically kill himself so as to not let Sarutobi do it, then him challenging the 3rd for the Hokage title, then doing everything (like working with Oro, getting all those sharingans, getting the 1st's DNA, tricking the Fire Lord) just to be Hokage and then die while thinking and regretting how he could not surpass Sarutobi...you don't see that as a life obsession?

There's a difference between rivalry and obsession that's true it's like Naruto at the beginning of the series he and Sasuke were rivals...Naruto now, I would say he's obsessed with Sasuke even more than Sakura if that's possible.

Yes and Danzo accepted that he never did surpass the Third. The was no hint of anger about it, just regret that he couldn't do more. Just as Jiraya regreted that he didn't do more, though he had the development of Naruto. The only comparison is that it's a rivalry, of which there have been many. Danzo couldn't defeat Sasuke and Hiruzen couldn't defeat Orochimaru. From what I recall Sasuke beat Orochimaru, so isn't beating Sasuke and Madara a more difficult task? That's not the reason Danzo thought he failed, Danzo failed because he didn't complete his task to save the ninja world, whatever that might have been.

I know he wasn't regretting not winning against Sasuke...that was just me stating the obvious. There was no hint of anger during those last moments but there were previous moments (like the meeting with the Fire lord) where he did get angry.

Jiraya was different...he regretted not being better in general, not being able to save the people closest to him. Danzou was thinking of how he couldn't surpass Sarutobi...Jiraya also had a rivalry with Oro yet he regretted not being able to save him not that he couldn't "surpass" him.

Sasuke beat Oro because he chose the right moment to attack...that and Kishi won't let Sasuke die. Madara I can understand is on another level but Sasuke's just lucky. Save the ninja world from what? he's been saying that before Madara even appeared again...to me that flashback just tells me he bought that idea of "saving the world" just to cover his true goal/feelings- that he wanted to be better than Sarutobi...Danzou was just unlucky because Sarutobi ended up as Hokage the highest position there is.

Danzo disagrees with Hiruzen, yet still accepts he accomplished less. That's a pretty high degree of respect. If someone told Danzo he did less than Hiruzen he would agree. Whereas, as you just said, Sasuke went crazy when Danzo compared him to Itachi. That's why I think a comparison between Danzo and Sasuke is asinine.

Danzou only admitted that to himself and only when dying....Alive he was alwaysto assuring everyone that he was better than Sarutobi and how he wouldn't have let this and that happen.

Demon of the Hidden Mist
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I Think the plan Sakura has was that she was going to try and talk Sasuke back if that didn't work out she would try to kill him. We all know Sakura would get killed so easily. If she had Lee,Kiba, and Sai knocked out when they woke up they would head back to Naruto and say that Sasuke killed her. Then Naruto would finally end his boy crush with Sasuke and go confront him and fight to the death just like he did when he killed Pain for the Pervy Sage

AshBradford
02-04-2010, 09:02 PM

You aren't the only one. I've been waiting to see him younger since one of the anime endings hinted that he used to be attractive. They didn't lie.

Willnaruto101
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Alright for me this was a pretty good chapter but wasnt perfect.

Good things: We got to see an awesome flashback with a young Danzo, Hizuren, elders, and the 2nd hokage. We got to see how Danzo is a bit more human than everyone thought and had an extreme rivalry with the third. We saw a bit of a lighter side to danzo's usually cold and dark character.

Bad things: Danzo died, karin died (maybe), sakura's discisson to knock eveyone out, no naruto, sasuke's evilness, and sasuke being in this chapter

First off i am no sasuke fan or hater but i need to see less sasuke soon. Also everyone needs to stop bashing on sakura and naruto so much. i can understand the bashing on sakura a bit though but everyone needs to give naruto a break. i mean yes what sakura is doing is stupid but its only because she wants to put the entire burden on herself and not on naruto. she probably thinks taking sasuke out herself will break the promise naruto made to her and really people sakura probably knows SASUKE IS STRONGER THAN HER so its stupid to keep pointing that out.

2nd everyone needs to stop making danzo out to be a good guy. he was no good guy i mean maybe in his younger days but in the current story he is far from it. he didnt let root help at all during the pain invasion just so he could be hokage, he tries to control and use everyone around him, he sees naruto as nothing but a container for the nine tails, he was willing to do anything not to die. i mean face it he was a no good guy. "he was just doing what he thought was right for the ninja world" that is a bad answer because hilter thought he was doing the world good by killing off the jews but that didnt make him right

darkjam
02-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I absolutely LOVED this chapter...

The flashback of Danzo was pretty amazing... It somehow actually made me care for him a little... Although Sakura is annoying me, i still think that the chapter was awesome...

Just Me And My Shadow
02-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Why the HECK does Japan like this guy!?

(For those of you playing at home, I'm talkin' bout Sasuke)

Narutorious
02-04-2010, 10:37 PM
but i think it's also important to note that there is a thin line between bravery and foolishness. and sakura strikes me as being more on the foolish side. she shouldn't throw away her life yet. especially since the villages have a huge war on the horizon. if anything, they're going to need medics and sakura is supposed to be one of the rising best. she's just being irresponsible and selfish in thinking that now is a good time to die and that what she's doing is going to remedy the situation with sasuke.

Sometimes bravery & foolish can be one & the same, which it is in this case sort of, but I think it's only foolish because she should had told Naruto about this. Besides saving Naruto from his promise & Sasuke from himself, Sakura is trying to prevent a war by attempting to kill Sasuke since Sasuke is a major reason why there is gonna be a war, and Sakura had yet to know about the 4th ninja war that is coming.

Naruko-chan
02-04-2010, 11:04 PM
I can't believe Sasuke actually killed Karin. I knew he was a stupid jerk, I just didn't think he would be so heartless to someone who did nothing but help him. I thought he would think of some way to get Karin out and kill Danzo without taking her with him. Sasuke is officially lost to the darkness. </3

Agent Spectre
02-05-2010, 02:29 AM
I've been waiting to see him younger since one of the anime endings hinted that he used to be attractive. They didn't lie.

Used to be? Even in death, Danzo was one of the most handsome characters in Naruto.

Isn't it just great that now that we see a bit deeper into Danzo... everyone just decides to like him more? :roll:
If you want to call me a hypocrite because I didn't like/respect Itachi at first, so be it, but that situation was a lot more heavily disguised (as well as his own intention) than Danzo's. ::shrugs::

I'm kind of wondering what would happen if we resurrected this topic (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7386) now.

darkjam
02-05-2010, 02:38 AM
Used to be? Even in death, Danzo was one of the most handsome characters in Naruto.

Isn't it just great that now that we see a bit deeper into Danzo... everyone just decides to like him more? :roll:
If you want to call me a hypocrite because I didn't like/respect Itachi at first, so be it, but that situation was a lot more heavily disguised (as well as his own intention) than Danzo's. ::shrugs::

I'm kind of wondering what would happen if we resurrected this topic (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7386) now.

I am guilty. I hated Danzo so much and then we find out a little bit about him and i feel kinda sorry for him XD. Meh, i wont call u a hypocrite... If that thread was ressurected then most people's opinions would change slightly (coz most people didnt like Danzo). Im not saying i like the guy now, i just feel kinda sorry for him, thats all...

Agent Spectre
02-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Im not saying i like the guy now, i just feel kinda sorry for him, thats all...

Which is completely understandable. Our "realities" are only defined by what we perceive, and our knowledge is ever changing.

I just think the fans that do a complete turn around are funny sometimes. "Oh yeah he's okay, NOW." after completely bashing him months ago. =P

Itachi pretty much taught us not to bash any character. After his reveal, I pretty much admitted my hidden feelings of admiration for Orochimaru and Danzo, the former being one of the most selfish despicable characters in the entire series. >_>

I'm sorry... I'm getting off topic. XD

darkjam
02-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Which is completely understandable. Our "realities" are only defined by what we perceive, and our knowledge is ever changing.

I just think the fans that do a complete turn around are funny sometimes. "Oh yeah he's okay, NOW." after completely bashing him months ago. =P

Itachi pretty much taught us not to bash any character. After his reveal, I pretty much admitted my hidden feelings of admiration for Orochimaru and Danzo, the former being one of the most selfish despicable characters in the entire series. >_>

I'm sorry... I'm getting off topic. XD

XD, yeh after Itachi i try not to judge any character too hard...

mrsticky005
02-05-2010, 03:21 AM
No more slang either. Which is more Sai like? "There might be a little trouble." or "S***s about to get real." It's a really tough decision.

The latter. Sai has very little emotion and slang is something more emotional
than proper speech. Slang says more of what you feel.

Wooster
02-05-2010, 05:20 AM
Danzou only admitted that to himself and only when dying....Alive he was alwaysto assuring everyone that he was better than Sarutobi and how he wouldn't have let this and that happen.

I think we have reach our circling arguements again, so I'll keep it brief.

Danzo truly believes Hiruzen was wrong, and his way was better. Danzo has plenty of evidence to back up this belief, mosty notably Orochimaru. I think it's unfair to say Danzo is the same as he was when young, clearly Hiruzen was not as reckless as he was. Clearly you will admit Danzo has almost no emotion now. You may say Danzo is a coward, but that works to my advantage. When Hiruzen became Hokage, Danzo didn't stop him and try to overthrow the village, he just went into the darkness and worked there. When Danzo realizes he is beaten he retreats. Just as he realizes Hiruzen did more than he did, Danzo admits it.

Your exactly right here, I have no use for the Jonny-Come-Latelies. I actually don't like what was revealed in the flashback that much.

2nd everyone needs to stop making danzo out to be a good guy. he was no good guy i mean maybe in his younger days but in the current story he is far from it. he didnt let root help at all during the pain invasion just so he could be hokage, he tries to control and use everyone around him, he sees naruto as nothing but a container for the nine tails, he was willing to do anything not to die. i mean face it he was a no good guy. "he was just doing what he thought was right for the ninja world" that is a bad answer because hilter thought he was doing the world good by killing off the jews but that didnt make him right

You are also right Danzo is not a good guy per se. He followed his own ninja path, which was ruthless and harsh. I like him becasue he had immense potential. I was hoping that Naruto and Danzo would have a battle between each other (and their followers) to see whose path was right. To me their vision of the world represent two different extremes. Even though I like Danzo, I still would want Naruto to win this.

Am I the only one who thought Danzo was cute when he was younger? O.O<3He was hawt.
Hey, have some respect for the dead. Don't make me bust out the picture of Danzo's sharingan.

Parak111
02-05-2010, 08:37 AM
The chapter was good. So this is how the Second Hokage died...

Anyways, looks like Karin is dead. Frankly, I felt depressed...maybe because Karin did a lot of things for Sasuke and saved his life in his battle with Killer Bee and yet he killed her. That's REALLY arrogant of him.

But at least that means that there would be no more any "Karin climax" scenes. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

shikamarulover18
02-05-2010, 10:58 AM
danzo was hot when he was younger hehe

and back to sakura, i think if she's going after sasuke to lighten the burden she placed on naruto, then that's stupid. because when (not if) sasuke kills her, it'll just make naruto that much more angry. and then, it'll be even more incumbent on naruto to destroy sasuke. so whatever plan she's pretending to have would have the opposite effect.

Tobi Madara
02-05-2010, 11:05 AM
I enjoyed this chapter. I hate Sasuke even more because he killed Karin (killed the one person that could heal him). Danzo's flashback was quite interesting, as well.

Narutorious
02-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Sasuke's not gonna killed Sakura anyway, she's too important to the story, if Kishimoto isn't tough enough to kill off a supporting character like Hinata, he definitely won't kill of Sakura, who is important to the story.

shikamarulover18
02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
sakura's only important because she'd be the best main character to sacrifice, imo.

Tobi Madara
02-05-2010, 11:10 AM
I hope Sakura doesn't die though.

shikamarulover18
02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
well--i would feel bad for naruto being sad if she did die. so therefor, i don't want her to die for naruto's sake. however, if she did, that would be conducive to the naruhina pairing!! <3

Tobi Madara
02-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Same. I do like Sakura alot better in part 2 than 1 though

I think NaruHina would suck

3littlepigs
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I think we have reach our circling arguements again, so I'll keep it brief.

Danzo truly believes Hiruzen was wrong, and his way was better. Danzo has plenty of evidence to back up this belief, mosty notably Orochimaru. I think it's unfair to say Danzo is the same as he was when young, clearly Hiruzen was not as reckless as he was. Clearly you will admit Danzo has almost no emotion now. You may say Danzo is a coward, but that works to my advantage. When Hiruzen became Hokage, Danzo didn't stop him and try to overthrow the village, he just went into the darkness and worked there. When Danzo realizes he is beaten he retreats. Just as he realizes Hiruzen did more than he did, Danzo admits it.

Yes, I agree we're not going to agree on this one.:)

I never said he's exactly the same as when he was young, obviously as a human being he changed, I'm saying him being a coward didn't change. I know you don't agree with that but it's just how I view most of his actions. In that flashback sure we didn't see him oppose Hiruzen but we know that he did challenge the 3rd for the title...I don't think we know a specific date to even say if was after he let Oro live.

Although I think he's egotistical and a coward I have always said that in his twisted mind everything he did was for Konoha, so yeah he was loyal unlike the Uchiha he considered Konoha's well being in his plans. Yes, he admitted it but not until he was dying...

Wooster
02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Yes, I agree we're not going to agree on this one.:)

I never said he's exactly the same as when he was young, obviously as a human being he changed, I'm saying him being a coward didn't change. I know you don't agree with that but it's just how I view most of his actions. In that flashback sure we didn't see him oppose Hiruzen but we know that he did challenge the 3rd for the title...I don't think we know a specific date to even say if was after he let Oro live.

Although I think he's egotistical and a coward I have always said that in his twisted mind everything he did was for Konoha, so yeah he was loyal unlike the Uchiha he considered Konoha's well being in his plans. Yes, he admitted it but not until he was dying...
But you never know unless you try, right. Right?;)

3littlepigs
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
But you never know unless you try, right. Right?;)
You mean him trying to surpass Sarutobi? well I suppose you're right but either way I still see him as a coward...I'll stop arguing about it now since you're probably still mourning...;)

MinatoN
02-06-2010, 12:35 PM
The chapter was good. I thought Danzo's memory of when he, the elders and Hiruzen were young was interesting. I was kinda surprised to see how attractive Koharu was when she was younger. Seeing Tobirama was good, kinda wonder if Hashirama was dead or alive at that point, I'm guessing he was dead though. One thing is bothering me about the series though right now is that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are all being stupid right now.

Naruto is so caught up in his dilusional ideals about people especially when it involves Sasuke. Naruto is so weak right now he can't do anything at all. Sakura is being selfish and will most likely get herself killed and she probably will die by the end of the series if she keeps this up. Sakura isn't thinking at all how Naruto and everyone else will react if she died, especially in Naruto's case.

Sasuke is now officially too corrupt to have any saving at all. I must admit, I did have some hope for Sasuke but he's so caught up with his revenge that if he succeeded in destroying the Leaf, I seriously doubt he would stop there. After the Leaf, Sasuke would probably target the rest of the world, so if you ask me there's simply no chance he will ever return. Sasuke is worse than even Orochimaru, Orochimaru wouldn't have ever killed Kabuto like how Sasuke tossed Karin aside. The Uchiha Clan is the most foolish clan and they all got what was coming to them and looks like Sasuke should join in their fate. The only Uchiha members I care about now are Itachi and Obito. Not really sure what I think about Madara for sure yet.

Anyway, about the chapter again, from how things are now with Sasuke and Madara going to the Leaf, I get the feeling the final showdown will be coming up soon. I also think the manga might end this year, but that's just what I think, it might be longer but by how things look right now it'll end this year.

InuyashaGirl
02-06-2010, 09:15 PM
question for u guys could itachi have used inazagi to stay alive

Wooster
02-07-2010, 06:49 AM
question for u guys could itachi have used inazagi to stay alive
Yes and pigs could fly if they had wings. Actually Itachi was dying from some illness, I don't know if Izanagi would help much more than keeping you alive for an extra two minutes.

mrsticky005
02-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Yes and pigs could fly if they had wings. Actually Itachi was dying from some illness, I don't know if Izanagi would help much more than keeping you alive for an extra two minutes.

But in two minutes he could have called life alert!

GaaraoftheSand13
02-08-2010, 07:16 AM
I have to say, having my two least favorite charactersknocked out in one blow made me giddy. I could marry Sasuke right now. However, after seeing a bit about Danzo, I will be much nicer to him now that he's dead. Karin, no way. She was just annoying.
Oh, and Sakura's an idiot, but that's old news.