PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Iruka?

rocketjed1
05-24-2009, 06:27 PM
I mean the dude dosnt have any special jutsu he isnt in a clan all he really does is throw stuff at people. All im asking is what makes him special besides the fact that he helped Naruto?

rocketjed1
05-24-2009, 06:28 PM
oh and do you think he will have a major role in the future

ThunderSpirit
05-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I don't know. He may be one of those characters that is more than they appear to be, or maybe he is just there as one of Naruto's early father figures.

Root
05-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah, i doubt kishi will use him for anything more than that.

OnyxBlossom
05-24-2009, 10:53 PM
i don't know why people in japan like him more than Sakura in Shippuden.

Root
05-24-2009, 11:02 PM
They do? O.e
what the....

OnyxBlossom
05-24-2009, 11:07 PM
They do? O.e
what the....
if you see the popularity things in the manga, they do. I doesn't make any sense.

Agent Spectre
05-25-2009, 12:50 AM
Iruka is tied with Shino and Lee for my number one favorite character.
I really love him with all my heart as he represents something very deep to me.

Who knows what is up with Iruka Sensei... sadly I don't think we'll ever find out. He could be an amazingly talented person who just enjoys being there for children more.Regardless of his actual skill or lack there of... he represents a very good symbol.

He's a very modest guy who has obviously dedicated his life to helping others. He's rather teach, raise and be there for future shinobi... and that is more than admirable in itself. One doesn't have to live a glamorous lifestyle to do amazing things. Iruka is happy, and he makes others happy. That is the best kind of gift and talent in the world.
To me... Even if we never learn more about Iruka... he will always be one of the most important characters in the entire series because of who he is, what he does, and what he represents.

Btw... I owe a lot to somebody named
Kakashi Hatake.... for saving his life. That was beautiful.

Sage Of Six Paths
05-25-2009, 06:34 AM
Iruka is kind of like an earlier character.

His purpose was to pose as Naruto Step Dad

in a way, and also to pose as one of Naruto's friends.

Also... I guess that he is just one of those ninja who doesn't

have anything special about them. He's just like any other ninja.

No special jutsu... Just the good old ninja crap...

rocketjed1
05-25-2009, 07:36 AM
yeah well they could always pull something later on in shippuden that would revolve around iruka and his past.

miske uzumaki
05-26-2009, 07:36 AM
i think he's just a weak teacher that even has less fans then choji lol :mrgreen:

SageNaruto69
05-27-2009, 08:59 PM
hes just simple

Luna Mikazuki
05-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Hes...Iruka..thats all I am gonna say

Iruka = Iruka

SageNaruto69
05-28-2009, 07:14 AM
nothing special

Rynn Umino
06-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Iruka is tied with Shino and Lee for my number one favorite character.
I really love him with all my heart as he represents something very deep to me.

Who knows what is up with Iruka Sensei... sadly I don't think we'll ever find out. He could be an amazingly talented person who just enjoys being there for children more.Regardless of his actual skill or lack there of... he represents a very good symbol.

He's a very modest guy who has obviously dedicated his life to helping others. He's rather teach, raise and be there for future shinobi... and that is more than admirable in itself. One doesn't have to live a glamorous lifestyle to do amazing things. Iruka is happy, and he makes others happy. That is the best kind of gift and talent in the world.
To me... Even if we never learn more about Iruka... he will always be one of the most important characters in the entire series because of who he is, what he does, and what he represents.

Btw... I owe a lot to somebody named
Kakashi Hatake.... for saving his life. That was beautiful.

...you're awesome. *hugs*

Iruka is such a wonderful character, I don't understand why his fanbase isn't larger. It's almost as if people can't appreciate simple beauty. And that is Iruka... simple and beautiful. <3 He owns my heart.

Rynn Umino
06-12-2009, 09:06 PM
i think he's just a weak teacher that even has less fans then choji lol :mrgreen:

Weak? He grew up just like Naruto... no family, no friends... And yet he loves Naruto like a son, even after the beast inside the kid killed the only people Iruka ever had to support him. I wouldn't call that weak at all.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I like Iruka. He's the ideal teacher. Not too strict, not too boring, noo too careless. Plus, he'll buy you food when you're down!

Kaze-Ryuu
06-13-2009, 12:36 AM
I agree with your question although he is the person who helped Naruto some way... He is also like a father figure to Naruto... And Vantanui, you don't happen to be hungry right now, do you???

waterlemon-chi
06-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Iruka is kind of family for Naruto. That's what makes him important in the plot. But in the battle field, I guess he would rather be off evacuating the village when there's a fight.

Kaze-Ryuu
06-13-2009, 12:49 AM
Iruka is kind of family for Naruto. That's what makes him important in the plot. But in the battle field, I guess he would rather be off evacuating the village when there's a fight.

Tashikani.

waterlemon-chi
06-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Tashikani.

You keep saying that. ^^

Hai, hai...

Kaze-Ryuu
06-13-2009, 01:27 AM
You keep saying that. ^^

Hai, hai...

FYI, that's the first time I've used that.

waterlemon-chi
06-13-2009, 01:33 AM
FYI, that's the first time I've used that.

Ah, wakarimashita. ^^

Kakashi-Hatake
06-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Also, he can use a jutsu called "Sealed Bomb Square Release".

Fan of Minato
06-13-2009, 02:22 PM
His purpose is to help Naruto, if you remember, everytime there is something about gaara, he remembers Iruka, that is that he is the motivating factor of Naruto. He could also be a key in the future, maybe after Prediction: Kisame attacks Kirabi, and he dies, and then Kirabi attacks Sasuke to just end it, and Sasuke will be in Konoha at the time and he will be tired and Kirabi will probably kill one of the konoha members such as Iruka and Naruto will attack him and kill him"I think if this all comes true then he will hide somewhere" Thus starting the 4th great war.

DestinyMan
06-15-2009, 03:35 PM
i bet Madara, Sasuke, or Danzo will kill him and enrage naruto.

The Village Hidden in the Darkness

Master Kyuubi
06-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Iruka doesn't need screen time or special jutsus to be awesome. He just is. XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Nothing.

Elemental_Sage
06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't live in Japan, but I like Iruka more than Sakura. Granted she's been getting better in Shippuuden, but for the longest time she just annoyed me. And I certainly don't consider Iruka weak. Not only did he befriend a kid openly hated by the village, he also risked his life to save Naruto and others, and didn't hesitate to stand up to Kakashi. Iruka's the quiet, steady kind of strength IMHO.

DestinyMan
06-17-2009, 05:10 PM
he will probally die soon

Ikuto
06-17-2009, 05:10 PM
He is........be forgotten?

Elemental_Sage
06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Iruka dieing = one crazy, pissed off Naruto

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I like Iruka: he's the ideal teacher.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I think Iruka secretly has some ultra mega jutsu that eliminate every around him and envelopes him in an ultimate level of power, stronger than Sage Mode. And Iruka is also actually an anbu too but they put him as chuunin for special mission to train kids

psh like that will happen