PDA

View Full Version : Tenten: Who Should she be WIth?

Sabra
05-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Just pick who you think she should be with, and maybe state why. She never gives a clear indication of who she likes in the manga or the anime so it's all your own opinion.

No flaming anyone who doesn't agree with you!

harmony102
05-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Well I think she should be with Neji since it seems a little canon but then sometimes it seems she likes Lee.Could never be to sure.

Raiden
05-24-2009, 04:19 PM
id say Neji

Sabra
05-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Well I think she should be with Neji since it seems a little canon but then sometimes it seems she likes Lee.Could never be to sure.

That's just what I mean by it never being clear. I just can't figure out which one she likes myself. It's not like she gets enough screne time for us to be sure anyway.

waterlemon-chi
05-24-2009, 07:40 PM
I say Neji. Although she does like Lee sometimes. I could never really tell.

C-C
05-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Neji

TheViolletteHeart
05-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Neji. I never seem to notice the times she seems to like Lee while the NejiTen moments seem blatantly obvious to me. Besides, Lee likes Sakura.

shinobi4000
05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
I say Neji. Although she does like Lee sometimes. I could never really tell.
yea, i agree. its hard to tell cause she never really shows up in the series

goldendreamer
05-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Tenten should be with Neji

hello_kitty_freak
05-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Neji

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Lee is the most likely

Sabra
05-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Lee is the most likely

Personally I agree with the above. I don't dislike Tenten with Neji, but I don't exactly like it either. If you get my meaning.

waterlemon-chi
05-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Lee is the most likely

Personally I agree with the above. I don't dislike Tenten with Neji, but I don't exactly like it either. If you get my meaning.

Yes, I get what you mean. I don't think Hiashi's gonna let an outsider join the Hyuuga clan too.

Sabra
05-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Lee is the most likely

Yes, I get what you mean. I don't think Hiashi's gonna let an outsider join the Hyuuga clan too.

Not sense he started treating Neji like he was worth something. Honestly if the Clan is a strict as they appear Neji/Hinata has a good chance of happening. If not Hinata will either be disowned or forced to marry a more distant cousin to keep the blood pure. Even though that may make some people gag it's the way that that kind of clan would do things.

waterlemon-chi
05-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Not sense he started treating Neji like he was worth something. Honestly if the Clan is a strict as they appear Neji/Hinata has a good chance of happening. If not Hinata will either be disowned or forced to marry a more distant cousin to keep the blood pure. Even though that may make some people gag it's the way that that kind of clan would do things.

Yep, as much as there are a lot of NejiTen fans, I just can't see it happening. Hiashi would probably marry Hinata off to Neji so he could lead the clan alongside of her. I mean, have you ever seen a Hyuuga without white or lavender eyes? The Hyuuga are strict as hell...

Sabra
05-26-2009, 12:02 AM

Yep, as much as there are a lot of NejiTen fans, I just can't see it happening. Hiashi would probably marry Hinata off to Neji so he could lead the clan alongside of her. I mean, have you ever seen a Hyuuga without white or lavender eyes? The Hyuuga are strict as hell...

Honestly I support Hinata/Neji, if no better reason then that it would unite the branch and main family in one couple. The two of them would lead the clan into a new era of prosperity and understanding where which side you're born to either doesn't matter, or doesn't mean as much as it does now.

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 12:09 AM

Honestly I support Hinata/Neji, if no better reason then that it would unite the branch and main family in one couple. The two of them would lead the clan into a new era of prosperity and understanding where which side you're born to either doesn't matter, or doesn't mean as much as it does now.

I support NejiHina too, and in a same sense that you do.

Sabra
05-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Sweet, most people don't even admit to it. I know it makes my sister flinch. Seriously though Hinata is not going to be allowed to marry someone outside of the clan unless she wants to be disowned. Hanabi might be allowed to, but even that's iffy.

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Sweet, most people don't even admit to it. I know it makes my sister flinch. Seriously though Hinata is not going to be allowed to marry someone outside of the clan unless she wants to be disowned. Hanabi might be allowed to, but even that's iffy.

In the end, it all just comes down to intermarriages within the clan. I'm quite okay with that.

Sabra
05-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Intermarriage in a clan kinda just goes with the territory.

MiKala89
05-26-2009, 06:11 PM
I agree, I just see the whole Neji/Hinata thing happening.

sasoridanna
05-26-2009, 06:13 PM
I would like her to be with Neji.

naruto 64
05-26-2009, 10:05 PM
neji