PDA

View Full Version : Narutoverse vs mortal combat

MadaraTobi
01-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Simply who would win in an all out battle?

otacon
01-30-2010, 07:55 PM
one of these was made. MK wins due to elder gods.

Vivi
01-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Simply who would win in an all out battle?

Mortal Kombat has Gods.
Gods>Narutoverse.

ECW Original
01-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Random voice- Finish them!
Sub-Zero-Freezes Narutoverse and has Scorpion and Lui Kang smash them.
Random voice-*Sub-Zero,Scorpion,and Lui Kang win!FATALITY!*

MadaraTobi
01-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Mortal Kombat has Gods.
Gods>Narutoverse.

Yeah otacon (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=14094) just said the same thing,so i mean that was pretty pointless to call me out a second time.

Itachi Uchia
01-30-2010, 08:11 PM
Random voice- Finish them!
Sub-Zero-Freezes Narutoverse and has Scorpion and Lui Kang smash them.
Random voice-*Sub-Zero,Scorpion,and Lui Kang win!FATALITY!*
Agreed

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Take out the Elder Gods and One being than its a much much better match.

Also you made this thread already.

otacon
02-01-2010, 07:27 AM
lets just assume for the sake of this thread that the elder gods and such ARE banned. who wins then?

Pennywise
02-01-2010, 07:34 AM
lets just assume for the sake of this thread that the elder gods and such ARE banned. who wins then?

It depends if Narutovers is going to be able to put the likes of Scorpion and his undead clan down on a permenant basis, because if they can't they'll just come back.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 11:19 AM

Pennywise has answered it well.

The thing is though Mortal Kombat generall are like what peak human to bottom to low superhuman to the max?
Even Raiden the so Thunder God doesn't show much impressive moves as in human form except Teleportation.

It depends if Narutovers is going to be able to put the likes of Scorpion and his undead clan down on a permenant basis, because if they can't they'll just come back.

Only problem I could think of besides Shao Kahn he is an actual threat.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Mortal Combat has gods. Even without them, Mortal Combat should win. When you have undead legions of martial artists, people who can shoot fire, ice, and lightning from their palms, and some dude with a really sharp hat, you kinda have to win.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Mortal Combat has gods. Even without them, Mortal Combat should win. When you have undead legions of martial artists, people who can shoot fire, ice, and lightning from their palms, and some dude with a really sharp hat, you kinda have to win.

That sounds like Narutoverse in their own different way.

Lol Kung Lao.

No.

The thing is judging by feats their physical stats like I said aren't very that superhuman at all unless I am missing something and some poster could kindly fill me in.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
That sounds like Narutoverse in their own different way.

Lol Kung Lao.

No.

The thing is judging by feats their physical stats like I said aren't very that superhuman at all unless I am missing something and some poster could kindly fill me in.
I'm pretty sure some MC characters have shown supersonic speed during cut scenes and the such. There's also teleportation. Physically, they may not be as strong as some Naruto characters, but they've got some hax powers. Also, a MC game had DC characters in it. That gives them an auto win. Superman>Narutoverse. Batman with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything ever.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm pretty sure some MC characters have shown supersonic speed during cut scenes and the such. There's also teleportation. Physically, they may not be as strong as some Naruto characters, but they've got some hax powers. Also, a MC game had DC characters in it. That gives them an auto win.

Superman>Narutoverse. Batman with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything ever.

Come again?

MK likes to abuse here and there sometimes.

Nope not at all. Kakuzu without iron skin has shown much better if I recall correctly.

Shao Kahn? Shang Tsung?

Crossover and noncanon to MK.

Not for MK minus elder gods and One being.

Batman and Superman irrelevent to here although yes.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Scorpion kicked the **** out of Superman and can Teleport, how can Narutoverse bet that lol onless I see someone in Narutoverse Kick Superman and hurt him I have to give it to MKverse, and no I'm Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Come again?

MK likes to abuse here and there sometimes.

Nope not at all. Kakuzu without iron skin has shown much better if I recall correctly.

Shao Kahn? Shang Tsung?

Crossover and noncanon to MK.

Not for MK minus elder gods and One being.

Batman and Superman irrelevent to here although yes.
Why would Batman and Superman be irrelevant? It's a video game. There is no real canon or non canon there. If Superman was in the game, he's part of the MCverse. Meaning he's in this fight. Meaning MC wins.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Scorpion kicked the **** out of Superman and can Teleport, how can Narutoverse bet that lol onless I see someone in Narutoverse Kick Superman and hurt him I have to give it to MKverse, and no I'm Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4

You actually believe that and its canon?

Ed Boon said that due to the conditions of DC characters the merging of the universe weakened for example Superman alot and powered like for example Joker.

Why would Batman and Superman be irrelevant? It's a video game. There is no real canon or non canon there. If Superman was in the game, he's part of the MCverse. Meaning he's in this fight. Meaning MC wins.

Because this is Narutoverse vs MK?

So?

*Raises an eyebrow*
Yes there is.

No he is not. Hence the word crossover.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 11:58 AM
DC and Midway said that MK vs DC universe is Canon by the way, it was said in the Official web site of MK vs DC universe and G4TV

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
DC and Midway said that MK vs DC universe is Canon by the way, it was said in the Official web site of MK vs DC universe and G4TV

I heard the opposite from several. Plus if it is canon it disrupts much of the original continuity of the MK series itself. You do know when MK vs DC takes place right?

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Boom goes the dynamite. MCverse, wins.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:01 PM
You actually believe that and its canon?

Ed Boon said that due to the conditions of DC characters the merging of the universe weakened for example Superman alot and powered like for example Joker.

Because this is Narutoverse vs MK?

So?

*Raises an eyebrow*
Yes there is.

No he is not. Hence the word crossover.
Put that Eyebrow back down, if it was a weakend Superman (FYI doring the time this was the Superman who was still weak to Magic) thats still much better feats then what Naruto has ever done, also in the MK Universe theres Multiple Dimensions

otacon
02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Put that Eyebrow back down, if it was a weakend Superman (FYI doring the time this was the Superman who was still weak to Magic) thats still much better feats then what Naruto has ever done, also in the MK Universe theres Multiple Dimensions

although it was a canon game, it is a crossover game. all DC characters are not in anyway part of MK verse. even though they were in the same game, they are still two different Universes. Capcom vs SNK is another example of this; two different universes in one game

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Boom goes the dynamite. MCverse, wins.

I have not heard that though plus if this is true it disrupts the original continuity.

I will repeat this again. Boone said that certain DC characters were toned down alot for this game. He used the merging of the Universe as a explanantion.

Don't tell me that Scorpion who is mostly a street level to building level threat is suddenly so much powerful enough to take on Superman. Superman may have been weak against magic but there is still this limit.

Not dimensions exactly. Realms

Netherrealm.

Earthrealm.

Edenia

Chaos Realm

Orderrealm

OuterRealm.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Question: if the two universes melded together as an explanation for the game's plot, then wouldn't the DCverse still be a part of the MCverse? Their respective universes collided and combined, making them one universe. In my mind, that means DC is a part of MC.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Question: if the two universes melded together as an explanation for the game's plot, then wouldn't the DCverse still be a part of the MCverse? Their respective universes collided and combined, making them one universe. In my mind, that means DC is a part of MC.

They got separated in the end.

Also I am still wondering, can anyone show me the where it states is canon this game?

Because if it is, it disrupts the original MK storyline.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:11 PM
although it was a canon game, it is a crossover game. all DC characters are not in anyway part of MK verse. even though they were in the same game, they are still two different Universes. Capcom vs SNK is another example of this; two different universes in one game
OK but in MK vs DC there was a Hole that Opened between the 2 Verses, this is way we See Superman getting kicked by Scorpion in the city that Superman protects in his Comics *I know the city's name it's just i don't know how to spell it* and yet again who care if Superman was weakened in the game, thats still a better Feat then some Hyped up 10 Teal Best

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 12:11 PM

Also I am still wondering, can anyone show me the where it states is canon this game?

If they separated, then I don't see how MCverse gets past the Tailed Beasts.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:14 PM
OK but in MK vs DC there was a Hole that Opened between the 2 Verses, this is way we See Superman getting kicked by Scorpion in the city that Superman protects in his Comics *I know the city's name it's just i don't know how to spell it* and yet again who care if Superman was weakened in the game, thats still a better Feat then some Hyped up 10 Teal Best

Boone made Superman much weaker and exploited the magic weakness even further to make it more fair otherwise it wouldn't. You can tell that verison of Superman is horribely weaker than his original self anyway.
Boone said so himself.

Anyway Raiden show me where it says canon please.

If they separated, then I don't see how MCverse gets past the Tailed Beasts.

Adding Madara and some of the top tiers.

They separated because of the merging universes threatened to destroy both of their realities or something like that.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:17 PM

No it doesn't, in the DC universe superman defeats DoomsDay once again, Doomsday (DD) was trying make some Void to gain more power or a "Black Hole" but ended up getting Punched in it, at the same time in the MKverse Liu Kang defeats Shao Kahn (SK) and SK as well was trying to make the same Void and he gets knocked into it, both DD and SK Fuse and end up making DCverse and MKverse fight each other and they well absorb all of the fighting Energy that gets lose in the fighting in order to get stronger

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Boone made Superman much weaker and exploited the magic weakness even further to make it more fair otherwise it wouldn't. You can tell that verison of Superman is horribely weaker than his original self anyway.
Boone said so himself.

Anyway Raiden show me where it says canon please.

Adding Madara and some of the top tiers.

They separated because of the merging universes threatened to destroy both of their realities or something like that.
Go to the MK vs DC universe Web Site, it was on a interview Video, yes you are right about Superman had to be weakened, but again I well like to say thats still a much better feat then that the Hyped Up 10 Teal Beast

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:23 PM
No it doesn't, in the DC universe superman defeats DoomsDay once again, Doomsday (DD) was trying make some Void to gain more power or a "Black Hole" but ended up getting Punched in it, at the same time in the MKverse Liu Kang defeats Shao Kahn (SK) and SK as well was trying to make the same Void and he gets knocked into it, both DD and SK Fuse and end up making DCverse and MKverse fight each other and they well absorb all of the fighting Energy that gets lose in the fighting in order to get stronger

Batman deduced that it was superman's energy that got scattered and powered up some others like Joker.

The reason why it disrupts is this. Darkseid ends up on being on the MK side and locked away on Netherrealm until Shang Tsung screws up.

Shao Kahn ends up on DC side and is imprisoned on the Phantom Zone. He later breaks out of it. So explain that.

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Go to the MK vs DC universe Web Site, it was on a interview Video, yes you are right about Superman had to be weakened, but again I well like to say thats still a much better feat then that the Hyped Up 10 Teal Beast

No it isn't do Superman isn't fazed by mere punches and kicks that breaks walls and stuff. In the game he is and cutscenes too.

10 Tailed Beast by hype is country buster. Are you telling me that MKvsDC superman can even compare like that at all?

Boone made him heavily weaker thats why Scorpion even with his magic can hurt him and we know Scorpion physical strength for example is even less than Kakuzu's without iron skin unless I remembered it wrong.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Batman deduced that it was superman's energy that got scattered and powered up some others like Joker.

The reason why it disrupts is this. Darkseid ends up on being on the MK side and locked away on Netherrealm until Shang Tsung screws up.

Shao Kahn ends up on DC side and is imprisoned on the Phantom Zone. He later breaks out of it. So explain that.
I can't believe you really got into that game, what was that thing in the end of the game you had to fight, I thought it was DS or DD (I'm not into DC) fused with SK? what was it then

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I can't believe you really got into that game, what was that thing in the end of the game you had to fight, I thought it was DS or DD (I'm not into DC) fused with SK? what was it then

I never played it.

Dark Kahn. Fusion of Shao Kahn and Darkseid.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I never played it.

Dark Kahn. Fusion of Shao Kahn and Darkseid.
Oh So I am right lol and Who DoomsDay then? like I said I'm not into DC Comics

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh So I am right lol and Who DoomsDay then? like I said I'm not into DC Comics

From what I recall it managed to kill Superman one time many years ago in some series in the comics. Doomsday also has a peculiar ability that he can't die and if he comes back he is immune to whatever previously killed him.

Me neither.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
From what I recall it managed to kill Superman one time many years ago in some series in the comics. Doomsday also has a peculiar ability that he can't die and if he comes back he is immune to whatever previously killed him.

Me neither.
Oh OK thinks for Clearing that up for me, and as for the Topic at hand, couldn't Dark Kahn fuse both Verses together (Narutoverse and MKverse) and make everybody in Naruto side die because they can't Berthe in space? unless Dark Kahn is banned in this fight

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh OK thinks for Clearing that up for me, and as for the Topic at hand, couldn't Dark Kahn fuse both Verses together (Narutoverse and MKverse) and make everybody in Naruto side die because they can't Berthe in space? unless Dark Kahn is banned in this fight

No because Dark Kahn was some accident and his presence made the realities collide. Darkseid has nothing to do with Narutoverse.
Unless you can try Madara so something like Uchiha Kahn or Shao Madara something like that.

Thats not what happened in the game though.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
No because Dark Kahn was some accident and his presence made the realities collide. Darkseid has nothing to do with Narutoverse.
Unless you can try Madara so something like Uchiha Kahn or Shao Madara something like that.

Thats not what happened in the game though.
Hmm then the chances for Narutoverse have gone up thanks to Lord Jasheeeeeen lol idk who really wins anymore

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Hmm then the chances for Narutoverse have gone up thanks to Lord Jasheeeeeen lol idk who really wins anymore

Yes it did.

Who?

Mortal Kombat without Elder Gods and One Being lose a lot of power.
Tailed Beasts, Madara and Narutoverse Top Tiers trash them sadly.
Even High tiers greatly threaten the vast majority of MKverse without Elder Gods or one being.

MK has inferior durability, speed, and strength in general plus jutsu versatility. Shao Kahn was stated to have godlike strength but anyway. They got some hax like Ice Freezing. Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung soul stealing. Shao Kahn can merge realms but its not in his combat abilities. Raiden has this soul destruction thing but the range is like less than city block.

The main problem is this Scorpion and the Undead ones like Spectre ones since they can't die. Also Shao Kahn and Onaga included since they are an anomaly to the rest of the MK stats in physical plus some magic by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung.

However if anyone thinks I got this wrong please kindly inform me so we can rethink this over.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Yes it did.

Who?

Mortal Kombat without Elder Gods and One Being lose a lot of power.
Tailed Beasts, Madara and Narutoverse Top Tiers trash them sadly.
Even High tiers greatly threaten the vast majority of MKverse without Elder Gods or one being.

MK has inferior durability, speed, and strength in general plus jutsu versatility. Shao Kahn was stated to have godlike strength but anyway. They got some hax like Ice Freezing. Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung soul stealing. Shao Kahn can merge realms but its not in his combat abilities. Raiden has this soul destruction thing but the range is like less than city block.

The main problem is this Scorpion and the Undead ones like Spectre ones since they can't die. Also Shao Kahn and Onaga included since they are an anomaly to the rest of the MK stats in physical plus some magic by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung.

However if anyone thinks I got this wrong please kindly inform me so we can rethink this over.
wouldn't Itachi Seal them up?

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 01:41 PM
wouldn't Itachi Seal them up?

Thats possible although Scorpion could travel realms not separate dimension. Plus there is Kamui and Madara's warp.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Thats possible although Scorpion could travel realms not separate dimension. Plus there is Kamui and Madara's warp.
IDK I guess Narutoverse can win this one then

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 01:44 PM
IDK I guess Narutoverse can win this one then

Without Elder Gods and One being? I am definitely sure they can unless someone can correct me on my biggest post.

Raiden
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Without Elder Gods and One being? I am definitely sure they can unless someone can correct me on my biggest post.
I didn't know they were Banned

321zigzag1
02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
I didn't know they were Banned

Well OP doesn't say that but here is the thing with Elder Gods MKverse stomps. Without them Narutoverse wins.