PDA

View Full Version : Hanzo Vs Danzo

MadaraTobi
01-30-2010, 12:09 PM
The salamander vs Danzo

otacon
01-30-2010, 12:12 PM
technically Hanzo has no real feats. the salamander could be countered by Danzo's summon (cant remember what it s called. is it chimera?), and Fuuton and Izanagi could handle the rest

Kuromaki
01-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Danzo uses mind control on Hanzo and then rips him apart with wind blades.

Hanzo lacks the feats to beat Danzo.
technically Hanzo has no real feats. the salamander could be countered by Danzo's summon (cant remember what it s called. is it chimera?), and Fuuton and Izanagi could handle the rest
It's a chimera tapir thing. Called a Baku.

Vivi
01-30-2010, 12:20 PM
By Hype Hanzo for taking out the Sannins.

Feats Danzo.Reasons are obvious.

Nick Tasogare
01-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Hanzo never took the Sannin out, he named them and retreated. I think Danzo would win due to GodModing.

Vivi
01-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Hanzo never took the Sannin out, he named them and retreated. I think Danzo would win due to GodModing.

Yep he did.Tiny was accidently killed by one of Hanzo's Exploding Kunai's.Hence he uses special ones.
When Nagato and the Gang checked what went on they saw the Sannins badly beaten infront of Hanzo who was uninjured.

otacon
01-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Yep he did.Tiny was accidently killed by one of Hanzo's Exploding Kunai's.Hence he uses special ones.
When Nagato and the Gang checked what went on they saw the Sannins badly beaten infront of Hanzo who was uninjured.

the sannin were not anywhere neat as powerful as they will become. and did they even have there boss summons?

Nick Tasogare
01-30-2010, 12:39 PM

Yes, he defeat them, but he didn't take them out.

R.I.P. Tiny :cry:

EDIT @ otacon: Yea, they had Katsuyu, Manda and Gamabunta then, it showed them summon the three in a massive fight. And what do you mean "will become"? Jiraiya is dead, Tsunade is in a coma, and Orochimaru is dead/inside of Kabuto.

Akatsuki X
01-30-2010, 12:40 PM
we need to better see Hanzo's skills before we can jusge who would win?

Nick Tasogare
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
we need to better see Hanzo's skills before we can jusge who would win?

I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Vivi
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
the sannin were not anywhere neat as powerful as they will become. and did they even have there boss summons?

No Proof.
And most likely.
Gamabunta grew up with Jiraya.

otacon
01-30-2010, 12:45 PM
No Proof.
And most likely.
Gamabunta grew up with Jiraya.

how could three boss summons not overpower one Salamander? it does not add up. and I am almost positive that Jiraiya did not have Sage Mode at that time, and Orochimaro did not learn all of his forbidden jutsu till after he abandoned Konoha

Sasuke726
01-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Danzo wins because what can Hanzo even do

NarutoUzumaki12
01-30-2010, 01:07 PM
We have no facts about Hanzo's jutsu skill or anything like that.We know about Danzo so therfore Danzo kills

otacon
02-01-2010, 07:20 AM
By Hype Hanzo for taking out the Sannins.

Feats Danzo.Reasons are obvious.

by hype Danzo for being a rival of Hiruzen. I dont see how Hanzo can even win this by hype, as Izanagi, mind control, baku, mukaton, and fuutons make Danzo extremely formidable. and the Baku could take the salamander.

Vivi
02-01-2010, 07:28 AM
by hype Danzo for being a rival of Hiruzen. I dont see how Hanzo can even win this by hype, as Izanagi, mind control, baku, mukaton, and fuutons make Danzo extremely formidable. and the Baku could take the salamander.

By Hype Hanzo>Sannin

And we all know Sannin>Danzo

And Danzo being a rival of Hiruzen...Meh.
We saw in the latest Chapter Danzo is useless without Izanagi.

otacon
02-01-2010, 07:36 AM
By Hype Hanzo>Sannin

And we all know Sannin>Danzo

And Danzo being a rival of Hiruzen...Meh.
We saw in the latest Chapter Danzo is useless without Izanagi.

by hype prime Hiruzen (who Danzo rivaled)>sannin

Sannin greater than Danzo? not so sure about that. seriously, Danzou was beating Sasuke, who at this point is probalby stronger than any of the Sannin. also Izanagi cannot be as easily countered by sombody without a sharingan, as it is the ultimate illusion, even beyond Tsukiyomi. Oro was owned by an Itachi genjutsu, Jiraiya has very little genjutsu defense, and neither does Tsunade. and the Baku can counter any of the sannins summons. add mukaton and fuutons (not even gonna mention mind control since he has not yet used it in combat), and, well, you get the picture

Jinchiruuki
02-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Imo when making threads like this the following should be included in the battle description:

When ? (Back when Hanzo fought the Sannin days or current days)
Conditions (bloodlusted etc)
Rules (take away certain abilities etc)

We can't really debate Hanzo except by his hype. The fact that he took at the three Sannin while they were in their youth prime is a huge feat that Danzo doesn't seem to have though. Danzo may have a lot of powerful abilities but none of us know what Hanzo had so I will say a stalemate for this one.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-01-2010, 11:29 AM
By hype and powerscaling, Hanzo. By feats, Danzo massively rapes.