PDA

View Full Version : Any One HST Character v. The Rest Of The HST

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Ok, people keep on making "______ v. the HST" threads, and I was wondering if there was any character that could pull it off. (I said it has to be a HST character, becuase I know that Final Fantasy has all sorts of Universe-busters.) This is more of a "for-fun" thread than a serious one, so please don't freak out on me!

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:17 AM
maybe Rikudo by hype. but thats doubtful

Fan of Minato
01-30-2010, 11:26 AM
My top bets would be SoSP or Whitebeard but I doubt that they can beat all of HST by feats.
Both are supposed to be planet busters by hype...

we still haven't seen much of Bleach's "power houses" like the Division 0 or we haven't seen Captain Yammamoto's true power yet so I dun know in Bleach.

Pennywise
01-30-2010, 11:27 AM
It probably comes down to people like Rikudou or Whitebeard in his prime to honest.

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:28 AM
It probably comes down to people like Rikudou or Whitebeard in his prime to honest.

yeah, but either of them beating the entire HST is farfetched

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:30 AM

You forgot Jubi by scaling and hype.

yeah, but either of them beating the entire HST is farfetched

Otacon I honestly hope that you don't wank like that ever again. You realize that others have lost at least some respect for you? That thread especially, even Sasori was amazed and I for myself am too for once.

Now I am not going to shove a palm on you but don't do that again please.

By hype its possible but Rikudou and Jubi has the better hype.

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:33 AM
You forgot Jubi by scaling and hype.

Otacon I honestly hope that you don't wank like that ever again. You realize that others have lost at least some respect for you? That thread especially, even Sasori was amazed and I for myself am too for once.

Now I am not going to shove a palm on you but don't do that again please.

By hype its possible but Rikudou and Jubi has the better hype.

loose respect? I made the thread for fun. If it annoyed anyone then I am sorry. I'll be more serious.

Rikudo and Juubi maybe, but I am not even coninced that Rikudo can beat madara by hype. Juubi is the real problem though

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
loose respect? I made the thread for fun. If it annoyed anyone then I am sorry. I'll be more serious.

Rikudo and Juubi maybe, but I am not even coninced that Rikudo can beat madara by hype. Juubi is the real problem though

V Valentine and Dudemeister and others for that Gaara vs Kisame.

Ok call it in difference in opinion so to me I was whatever.

This thread was though was wreaked of stupidity and you actuall made illogical statements like crushing sand with sand, ignoring Madara and Enel, and also the fact you keep editing so Gaara can still win. To others its massive butthurt. Even Sasori was amazed you know how hard that is?

You lost some respect at least from that thread from several.

Well Rikudou doesn't have warp thats possible.

Jubi is at least country buster by hype alone.

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:40 AM
V Valentine and Dudemeister and others for that Gaara vs Kisame.

Ok call it in difference in opinion so to me I was whatever.

This thread was though was wreaked of stupidity and you actuall made illogical statements like crushing sand with sand, ignoring Madara and Enel, and also the fact you keep editing so Gaara can still win. To others its massive butthurt. Even Sasori was amazed you know how hard that is?

You lost some respect at least from that thread from several.

Well Rikudou doesn't have warp thats possible.

Jubi is at least country buster by hype alone.

whatever. its not like I was hurting anybody or anything. people need to relaz a little. and respect isnt everything (although people are ment to believe so).

maybe Juubi could win, but I simply dont see it defeating EVERYONE

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:42 AM
whatever. its not like I was hurting anybody or anything. people need to relaz a little. and respect isnt everything (although people are ment to believe so).

maybe Juubi could win, but I simply dont see it defeating EVERYONE

It means they won't take you seriously as much. Even TDZ changed the title. Fan of Minato was taken back too.

The thing is you made a joke thread but failed because others thought it was butthurtness.

Well we don't know anythign about the Juubi at all. It has the huge Sharinnegan eye which is fairly powerful I will say.

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:45 AM
It means they won't take you seriously as much. Even TDZ changed the title. Fan of Minato was taken back too.

The thing is you made a joke thread but failed because others thought it was butthurtness.

Well we don't know anythign about the Juubi at all. It has the huge Sharinnegan eye which is fairly powerful I will say.

Sharinnegan does sound very hax. but hype is still not enough to say that it could solo the entire HST. although it is definattely the closes thing. a moon sized Shibuku Tensei from Rikudo would also do damage

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:47 AM
The moon of that size dooms the planet to extinction and destruction.

Hidan
01-30-2010, 11:48 AM
And I made an awesome statement in that thread and it was closed right after -_-

Anyways the only 2 people I think can solo is Rikudo Sennin (Must have awesome Speed due to fightning the Jubi and dodging it's attacks) and Whitebeard. IMO Rikudo is stronger than the Jubi, as well how can Madara take him down? If he was able to why would he need the Jubi to become stronger than Rikudo?

Hidan
01-30-2010, 11:49 AM
The moon of that size dooms the planet to extinction and destruction.

He made the moon on his death bed, only imagine how big it would be if he was healthy o_o

otacon
01-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Madara could possibly warp Rikudo. it is definately possible

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:50 AM
And I made an awesome statement in that thread and it was closed right after -_-

Anyways the only 2 people I think can solo is Rikudo Sennin (Must have awesome Speed due to fightning the Jubi and dodging it's attacks) and Whitebeard. IMO Rikudo is stronger than the Jubi, as well how can Madara take him down? If he was able to why would he need the Jubi to become stronger than Rikudo?

It was hard to read but Otacon probably would have countered with Sand and more sand like planet sized you know?

He made the moon on his death bed, only imagine how big it would be if he was healthy o_o

We don't know. Honestly I hope Kishimoto actually shows Rikudou Sennin full powered. It will cause major crapstorm lol.

Hidan
01-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Although by hype he should be a lot faster then Madara, if Madara was that fast then he wouldn't be shocked by the Raikage charging at him. Rikudo should be faster than that and seeing as Fu and Torune made him loose an arm Rikudo should be able to kill him. Haven't even mentioned the 6 Paths he should have.

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Although by hype he should be a lot faster then Madara, if Madara was that fast then he wouldn't be shocked by the Raikage charging at him. Rikudo should be faster than that and seeing as Fu and Torune made him loose an arm Rikudo should be able to kill him. Haven't even mentioned have the 6 Paths he should .

Speed? maybe.

Its better if he used the 6 paths techniques himself and on his level it should exceed Nagato's by much.

Revival
Absorption
Summoning
Gravity Manipulation
Soul Rip
Asura Path's strength and jutsus.

Think on this on Rikudou's level.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't get why everyone's freaking out on Ocaton at all. He made that thread as a joke.

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 12:24 PM
I don't get why everyone's freaking out on Ocaton at all. He made that thread as a joke.

Everyone deemed it as a fail joke thread to some people its like trolling.

Plus Otacon did make some unnecessary wanking like sand crushing sand?

also he kept editting the OP when characters were brought up that can defeat Gaara, so Gaara can still win

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Trolling? Is that like spamming?

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 12:34 PM

Trolling can be spamming.

But to me Otacon wasn't trolling but to some others it might have.
Because the way the thread was set up.

otacon
01-30-2010, 12:35 PM

I was not trolling or spamming. and I was not wanking either, as in the OP it was stated that Gaara has certain enhanced abilities. and yeah, it obvioulsy was a laid back, dare i say joke thread.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 12:36 PM
I saw a little of the thread, and I didn't think he has being obnoxious about it at all.
EDIT: He gave Gaara insane, implausible abilities as part of the joke.

Hidan
01-30-2010, 12:58 PM
So Otacon, if I were to make a thread in which was Madara vs The Rest of HST he would be able to win, only because he would be able to teleport them away? Completely stupid, as well remember, Rikudo Sennnin would have to face Whitebeard if he was against the whole HST, and same turn around, Whitebeard would have to face Rikudo. Hmm, interesting battle, wonder who would win.

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 01:11 PM
I was not trolling or spamming. and I was not wanking either, as in the OP it was stated that Gaara has certain enhanced abilities. and yeah, it obvioulsy was a laid back, dare i say joke thread.

No you weren't trolling.

Yes wank. Sand crushing sand. The way you gave Gaara abilities made some others exasperated.

I saw a little of the thread, and I didn't think he has being obnoxious about it at all.
EDIT: He gave Gaara insane, implausible abilities as part of the joke.

You need to read more of that thread.

Not all of it in the start but yes later on too.

ChINaMaN1472
01-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Aside from the aforementioned, I'd put Aizen and Kizaru as possibilities as well.

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Aside from the aforementioned, I'd put Aizen and Kizaru as possibilities as well.

Bankai and such?

Kizaru? Well yeah I see where you are going with this.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 02:39 PM
People keep keep on saying Whitebeard might be able to do this. I'm not caught up, but as far as I know, he only has physical abilities. How could someone like that stand a chance against Rikudo?

ChINaMaN1472
01-31-2010, 04:09 AM
He quake punches him to the face. RK's gonna need some durability feats...

Aizen's got an already ridiculous Shikai that I would consider most of the HST unable to even begin to counter in a fight if Aizen was serious. It took Unohana close inspection of his fake corpse to notice something was wrong - she didn't even figure it out completely. Add on a Bankai, possible Viazard Mask (seeing as Tousen gained one), kidou ability that's at least on par with Hachi, etc. I mean, he doesn't appear to be using Kyoka Suigetsu in his current fight and is man handling multiple Captains and Viazards like yesterday's dog food.

Kizaru... light beam spam :P