PDA

View Full Version : Why Karin Is Not Some Blind Sasuke Fangirl

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Ok, seriously. In the past few days, people have been all, "Oh, Karin will probabely think it's okay that Sasuke stabbed her to kill Danzo, becuase she's such a fangirl of his. Even if Sakura finds her, she won't say anything becuase she's so blindly loyal to Sasuke." Seriously, READ THE MANGA.

People seem to be forgeting that the past 23 chapters have taken place over one day. Before the attack on the Kage's Summit, it looked like Sasuke was still the way he used to be. Before, he was wouldn't kill people he didn't have a reason to kill. He told his subordinates to avoid killing people. All in all, he was still a "good" guy. After his reappearence in Chapter 449, he looked like he was still the same way. He had that menacing kill-all-of-Konoha speech back in Chapter 416, but the rest of Team Taka didn't know about that.

However, once they attacked the Summit, he started killing people left and right. Karin noticed that his chakra was now colder than when he was in CS2. She started thinking things like, "Sasuke... What's happened to you?", as he left Suigetsu and Jugo to be killed. I guess most people have thought that since she stayed with him through that, she's willing to stay through another sign of how evil he is. That almost might pass as a case, if not for the fact that this all happened over the past few hours.

Assuming that the meeting started around noon (the night before, the Kage's were far enough away that they stayed in Inns and caves), and that Sasuke attacked very shortly after, that means that only 2-4 hours have passed since he started revealing his true self. Karin didn't stay with him becuase she was alright with him ditching Jugo and Suigetsu, it's becuase there wasn't any time for her to take in what was happening. The past few hours have been a whirlwind of emotion and shock for her, as she realizes the truth. Him stabbing her is going to be what finally drives home for her that she can't follow him anymore.

EDIT: To everyone who's saying she won't mind Sasuke stabbing her becuase she was fine following Orochimaru, she's undergone some massive character development since her introduction. She's not the person she was a few months ago.

EDIT 2: Read this whole thread. I know that it's 3 pages long, but I'm having a really good debate with 3littlepigs on this. He's disproved some of my points in the Original Post, but I've come up with several new ones. He has some good points of his own, as well. Anyone looking for a better understanding of the Karin Situation should read through the whole thread.

Wooster
01-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Well, I don't know if I would describe Karin as a blind fangirl. She's more like a Sasuke's talking medical jutsu. Which is reason enough to want her to be separated from Sasuke, he has enough power as it is.

But you are right only recently has Sasuke transformed into his new role as Sasuke the Insane. So after being stabbed ,Karin could very well abandon him. Though I wouldn't get your hopes up, she could very well be dead.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:18 AM
She could be dead, but it doesn't seem like Kishi to kill off a supporting character like that.

Wooster
01-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Really? He seems to have some sort of perverse glee in killing minor characters. But yes, she may not be dead.

Yuuta
01-30-2010, 11:21 AM
One of my friends seemed to be under the impression that Karin would stand up and say 'Sasuke, you're so cool!'

It made me sick.

I completely agree with you, she's been getting more and more wary of him as he's been fighting in the summit and ditching Suigetsu and Jugo, she's not dumb.
If she survives this, she won't follow him anymore.

Which makes me think that she might fake death so that he'll leave or something, because I don't think he'll just let her go if she happens to live through that.

But then again there's a high chance that she's actually just dead because the creator wants to set Sasuke up as an evil sonofagun that does that to his own teammates, and its worst because of Karin's crush, so he might avoid her internal conflict altogether and just have her be dead.

Personally I'm just worried about the whole thing.

Wooster
01-30-2010, 11:27 AM
I don't really understand why people either like or hate Karin. She is a rather minor character. It seems to me her only purpose is to heal Sasuke and gives us a window into his mind. I would assume this purpose has now been fulfiled. I would be kinda happy if she die in the sense that Sasuke wouldn't have her anymore, and it's his own stupid fault. Though I don't have malice against Karin herself, she just doesn't matter.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't know why, but I've always liked her character, even though it's a minor one. Yes, she hasn't really had much of a deep personality, but that's what I'm hoping this event will change.

Yuuta
01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
I like her because I think she's hilarious with her double sidedness and huge crush, she brings a feel Naruto that you don't get with any other character. And she's becoming less and less minor due to her involvement with Sasuke.

I don't know why, but I've always liked her character, even though it's a minor one. Yes, she hasn't really had much of a deep personality, but that's what I'm hoping this event will change.

Yeah, well I'm worried that the creator won't want to expand on her that much and she'll just be dead.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:49 AM
I like her because I think she's hilarious with her double sidedness and huge crush, she brings a feel Naruto that you don't get with any other character. And she's becoming less and less minor due to her involvement with Sasuke.

Yeah, well I'm worried that the creator won't want to expand on her that much and she'll just be dead.

Yeah. She's played a large enough role in the Five Kages Meeting Arc that I'm not sure if sure if she counts as a Minor Character anymore.

There's always the greater chance that she'll just be dropped out of the story. A year ago (although it's only been a few days in the manga), when Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, everyone was thinking about how Kishi would handle the situation. Instead of doing something to resolve the storyline, he just dropped Hinata out of the story. We'll get a resoulution to the story eventually, but I don't think anyone thought it would take this long. In the same way, we might just get a few pages of Karin after this before she dissapears for a long, long time.

Hidden Ninja45
01-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I agree. Her prespective of Sasuke has entirely changed since the Kage Summit. She was a blind Sasuke fangirl, but the recent events have opened her eyes to the fact that Sasuke has gone completely evil. The final wake up call for her was obviously what happened in the last chapter. If she survives, her days of being a Sasuke fangirl are over. I hope she does survive. I want Karin to die, just not like this.

Yuuta
01-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah. She's played a large enough role in the Five Kages Meeting Arc that I'm not sure if sure if she counts as a Minor Character anymore.

There's always the greater chance that she'll just be dropped out of the story. A year ago (although it's only been a few days in the manga), when Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, everyone was thinking about how Kishi would handle the situation. Instead of doing something to resolve the storyline, he just dropped Hinata out of the story. We'll get a resoulution to the story eventually, but I don't think anyone thought it would take this long. In the same way, we might just get a few pages of Karin after this before she dissapears for a long, long time.

Agreed, You're probably right on the money with that one. :|

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 12:12 PM
This has almost 50 views! :D

Narutorious
01-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't really understand why people either like or hate Karin. She is a rather minor character.

What do you mean by that? Hinata is a minor character, and yet she has a lot of fans for some reasons.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Come to think of it, Karin's appeared in Part 2 much more than "main" characters like Lee or Hinata!

Wooster
01-30-2010, 12:33 PM
What do you mean by that? Hinata is a minor character, and yet she has a lot of fans for some reasons.
Well, Hinata is a character used to bring out a number of Naruto's characteristics, never giving up, standing up for others, etc. So if you like Hinata, you have something to point to. Karin is almost only a plot contrivance to heal Sasuke. In minor cases to look at his chakra so we case "see" what's happening to him. If you like her that's fine, I just don't understand.

Come to think of it, Karin's appeared in Part 2 much more than "main" characters like Lee or Hinata!

That's true because Sasuke has been the focus lately. We needed Karin to understand Sasuke. Not so much anymore, Sasuke's insane. This may be hard for fans of other characters, such as Lee and Hinata, but they don't matter anymore. Only Shikimaru matters from the original rookies. Though Kiba and Lee might get some face time soon.

Narutorious
01-30-2010, 01:09 PM

If you want to be technical, there are only 4 characters who are main characters, and that's Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi, everyone else are supporting/side characters or antagonists.

Well, Hinata is a character used to bring out a number of Naruto's characteristics, never giving up, standing up for others, etc.

Naruto always had those characteristics, Naruto had brought that out of her and other characters as well.

mrsticky005
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
She's not blind.
She wears glasses!

3littlepigs
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Ok, seriously. In the past few days, people have been all, "Oh, Karin will probabely think it's okay that Sasuke stabbed her to kill Danzo, becuase she's such a fangirl of his. Even if Sakura finds her, she won't say anything becuase she's so blindly loyal to Sasuke." Seriously, READ THE MANGA.

People seem to be forgeting that the past 23 chapters have taken place over one day. Before the attack on the Kage's Summit, it looked like Sasuke was still the way he used to be. Before, he was wouldn't kill people he didn't have a reason to kill. He told his subordinates to avoid killing people. All in all, he was still a "good" guy. After his reappearence in Chapter 449, he looked like he was still the same way. He had that menacing kill-all-of-Konoha speech back in Chapter 416, but the rest of Team Taka didn't know about that.

However, once they attacked the Summit, he started killing people left and right. Karin noticed that his chakra was now colder than when he was in CS2. She started thinking things like, "Sasuke... What's happened to you?", as he left Suigetsu and Jugo to be killed. I guess most people have thought that since she stayed with him through that, she's willing to stay through another sign of how evil he is. That almost might pass as a case, if not for the fact that this all happened over the past few hours.

Assuming that the meeting started around noon (the night before, the Kage's were far enough away that they stayed in Inns and caves), and that Sasuke attacked very shortly after, that means that only 2-4 hours have passed since he started revealing his true self. Karin didn't stay with him becuase she was alright with him ditching Jugo and Suigetsu, it's becuase there wasn't any time for her to take in what was happening. The past few hours have been a whirlwind of emotion and shock for her, as she realizes the truth. Him stabbing her is going to be what finally drives home for her that she can't follow him anymore.
I'm one of those people who have said that she's a blind obsessed fool and that she'll probably stand by him even after all this (that's if she survives) and I still think that way even after reading your post. May I remind you that your description makes Karin seem like a complete saint when that's not the case:

1) If she could follow Oro willingly, I'm sure she does not care if Sasuke's a "good" guy or an "evil" guy as long as she likes him.

Honestly Karin does not care if people are killed without a just reason...she never cared for all those prisoners that Oro kept there against their will and not only that but she killed a whole bunch of them just so she could "control" the situation. Do you think she admired Sasuke because he didn't want to kill anyone? If he starts killing people that won't make her like him less.
2) She has never liked Suigetsu or Juugo and if it had been up to her Taka would've been just Sasuke and her from the very beginning.

As long as she's with Sasuke she obviously doesn't care who's left behind.
3) She mostly judges people based on their "chakra appeal"...which is why she can't stand Suigetsu but she's obsessed with Sasuke.

I'm going to say that her being surprised when Sasuke's chakra felt all dark and different wasn't because she liked Sasuke the "good guy" but it was just probably that his chakra didn't have the same appeal for her when he goes dark.
So I have read the manga and I re-read most chapters anyway so maybe you're the one who should go back and read it carefully. You obviously not agree with the comments because you like Karin...it's like people who still say Sasuke's not evil just because they like him :roll:

Wooster
01-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Naruto always had those characteristics, Naruto had brought that out of her and other characters as well.
Of course, she just one of the characters that did this. Her major role was to give Naruto motivation to defeat Neji and, thus, start to be respected by the whole village. After that point, Hinata role is of little importance. But this threads supposed to be about Karin. Besides don't bring the Hinata lovers raining their vengeance upon me, I've already upset the Karin lovers.

She's not blind.
She wears glasses!

Thread over. How can anyone argue with this?

ShounenLover
01-30-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm one of those people who have said that she's a blind obsessed fool and that she'll probably stand by him even after all this (that's if she survives) and I still think that way even after reading your post. May I remind you that your description makes Karin seem like a complete saint when that's not the case:

1) If she could follow Oro willingly, I'm sure she does not care if Sasuke's a "good" guy or an "evil" guy as long as she likes him.

Honestly Karin does not care if people are killed without a just reason...she never cared for all those prisoners that Oro kept there against their will and not only that but she killed a whole bunch of them just so she could "control" the situation. Do you think she admired Sasuke because he didn't want to kill anyone? If he starts killing people that won't make her like him less.
2) She has never liked Suigetsu or Juugo and if it had been up to her Taka would've been just Sasuke and her from the very beginning.

3) She mostly judges people based on their "chakra appeal"...which is why she can't stand Suigetsu but she's obsessed with Sasuke.

I'm going to say that her being surprised when Sasuke's chakra felt all dark and different wasn't because she liked Sasuke the "good guy" but it was just probably that his chakra didn't have the same appeal for her when he goes dark.
So I have read the manga and I re-read most chapters anyway so maybe you're the one who should go back and read it carefully. You obviously not agree with the comments because you like Karin...it's like people who still say Sasuke's not evil just because they like him :roll:

I agree with you, but after this, I don't think she'll ever see him the same way again, unless she's completely suicidal and wishes to be used that way again. This being said if she actually survives. She knew Sasuke was becoming way dark,but she really had no idea to what extent, to go as far as sacrificing her life for his revenge and seeing him smile afterwards with no regards towards her.

Wooster
01-30-2010, 02:01 PM

Your right of all the members of Taka, Karin would be the most "evil." At least Suigetsu and Jugo were prisoners. Of course, Sasuke has roared right past her in recent chapters. People may say Sasuke's not evil, but he is still Sasuke the Insane.
But wait does that mean your giving the eye roll to Naruto? Leave him alone, he's collasped in a snow bank right now.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 02:58 PM

When Karin was intoduced, she was a heartless character who's only care seemed to be crushing on Sasuke. Since then, she's undergone a lot of character development. That's why she now cares if her boss is evil, even though a few months ago she was evil herself. Also, that whole thing about her murdering prisoners was filler.
-_-... Pay attention to her character development. In the beginning, she was actively hoping that Jugo and Suigetsu would kill each other. Now, she has been shown to care for thier well-being on several occasions.

Wow, that whole thing about liking people's chakra was filler.
For all your talk about knowing the manga so much better than me, you seem to have a fairly bad understanding of it yourself. (Responses in orange.)

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Your right of all the members of Taka, Karin would be the most "evil." At least Suigetsu and Jugo were prisoners. Of course, Sasuke has roared right past her in recent chapters. People may say Sasuke's not evil, but he is still Sasuke the Insane.
But wait does that mean your giving the eye roll to Naruto? Leave him alone, he's collasped in a snow bank right now.
What do you mean, Karin was the most "evil"?! She kept prisoners locked up, but Suigetsu was noted to enjoy chopping off the arms and legs of his enemies before cutting thier head off.

mrsticky005
01-30-2010, 03:25 PM
What do you mean, Karin was the most "evil"?! She kept prisoners locked up, but Suigetsu was noted to enjoy chopping off the arms and legs of his enemies before cutting thier head off.

Suigetsu isn't evil he's just barbaric.
Jugo is crazy.
Karin is a rapist.

Sasuke has gone over his head with revenge.

Sasuke726
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM

that is a very interesting theory that may be true

Wooster
01-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Well according to Suigetsu she was a "true believer," and used him for experiments. We can assume she experimented on the other prisoners as well. So we could say she is like Kabuto in that regard. So she is a bit sadistic, not really surprising if she voluntarily works for Orochimaru.

But Karin is who she is. If you like her, why would you want her to be different? Combined with Suigetsu, she also provides the role of comedic relief, but doesn't change her other attributes. I like Danzo, but I don't want him to be a protagonist. I always want him to be the underhanded, devious, extremely practical shinobi that he is.

mrsticky005
01-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Well according to Suigetsu she was a "true believer," and used him for experiments. We can assume she experimented on the other prisoners as well. So we could say she is like Kabuto in that regard. So she is a bit sadistic, not really surprising if she voluntarily works for Orochimaru.

But Karin is who she is. If you like her, why would you want her to be different? Combined with Suigetsu, she also provides the role of comedic relief, but doesn't change her other attributes. I like Danzo, but don't want him to be a protagonist. I always want him to be the underhanded, devious, extremely practical shinobi that he is.

Agreed if Danzo ever had a change of heart and became like the 3rd Hokage the story would suck. At least that part of it would.

Wooster
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Agreed if Danzo ever had a change of heart and became like the 3rd Hokage the story would suck. At least that part of it would.
Only Danzo has the strength to resist Naruto's mysterious power. Good for him.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I LOLed at this. Nice job.

ANIMELVR4EVR
01-30-2010, 08:52 PM
i don't like karin that much but saying that she's a blind sasuke fangirl is kinda harsh. he just STABBED her through the heart just to kill danzo. isn't that a bit crazy on sasuke's behalf??? he just killed his only medic...isn't that a bit stupid too??

EternalMedic
01-30-2010, 08:53 PM

............People actually think that she won't mind? o.o I agree with you, I don't think she's a Blind Sasuke-Fangirl. Nice post, by the way.

mrsticky005
01-30-2010, 09:01 PM

Don't forget Madara.

Naruto will NOT be able to heel face turn Madara.

and he shouldn't.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 10:31 PM
............People actually think that she won't mind? o.o I agree with you, I don't think she's a Blind Sasuke-Fangirl. Nice post, by the way.
Thanks! :)

EternalMedic
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks! :)

You're welcome. ^^

OtoSeptic
01-30-2010, 11:22 PM

EDIT: To everyone who's saying she won't mind Sasuke stabbing her becuase she was fine following Orochimaru, she's undergone some massive character development since her introduction. She's not the person she was a few months ago.

I haven't seen anyone say that she'll still stand by him (yet), but yeah, no. She's a fangirl, but she's not a moron. If she lives, I'll be very surprised if there's not some hesitancy in her loyalty to him.

I've been saying that it would be awesome if this caused her to turn against him, and as unlikely as I figured that was, it's much more possible than Karin dusting herself off and going, "OMG YOU WERE SO HOT DOING THAT, TOO. WHERE TO NEXT?" :roll:

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:35 PM
I haven't seen anyone say that she'll still stand by him (yet), but yeah, no. She's a fangirl, but she's not a moron. If she lives, I'll be very surprised if there's not some hesitancy in her loyalty to him.

I've been saying that it would be awesome if this caused her to turn against him, and as unlikely as I figured that was, it's much more possible than Karin dusting herself off and going, "OMG YOU WERE SO HOT DOING THAT, TOO. WHERE TO NEXT?" :roll:
:D That last paragraph was funny!

OtoSeptic
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
:D That last paragraph was funny!

:mrgreen:

Sad thing is, I'm sure that's what some people are picturing.

C4 Karura
01-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Yeah... I'm going to have to quote that when I debate with people about this.

OtoSeptic
01-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah... I'm going to have to quote that when I debate with people about this.

XD Go for it!

Wooster
01-31-2010, 05:16 AM

I think what we're all forgeting is that Karin really into S&M. Maybe it's not that she won't mind, maybe she really liked it. She certainly likes Sasuke bitting her. But that's as far as I am going to carry this analogy.

Don't forget Madara.

Naruto will NOT be able to heel face turn Madara.

and he shouldn't.

Villians don't count, it's not like Naruto changed Orochimaru's mind either. Besides Madara is a ghost/astral projection hybrid anyway. Woooo-ooooo.

C4 Karura
01-31-2010, 07:02 AM
I think what we're all forgeting is that Karin really into S&M. Maybe it's not that she won't mind, maybe she really liked it. She certainly likes Sasuke bitting her. But that's as far as I am going to carry this analogy.Do you honestly think Karin's fantasies of Sasuke will make her think that it's okay for him to put her life in serious danger? There's a difference between him biting her and him driving Chidori Sharp Spear through her.

Wooster
01-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Do you honestly think Karin's fantasies of Sasuke will make her think that it's okay for him to put her life in serious danger? There's a difference between him biting her and him driving Chidori Sharp Spear through her.
How would I know? It depends on how much Karin likes pain. Karin is a nut, and I'm not going into her mind for something like this.

3littlepigs
01-31-2010, 11:59 AM
I agree with you, but after this, I don't think she'll ever see him the same way again, unless she's completely suicidal and wishes to be used that way again. This being said if she actually survives. She knew Sasuke was becoming way dark,but she really had no idea to what extent, to go as far as sacrificing her life for his revenge and seeing him smile afterwards with no regards towards her.
I don't know if she's suicidal to be honest...but I do know she's obsessed so it wouldn't surprise me if she stays by his side if she doesn't die. Especially if she can heal herself and Sasuke knew this or if he "missed" her vitals....
Wait when did I roll my eyes to Naruto? Honestly I would rather see Naruto collapse instead of having to see Sasuke all the time....;)

When Karin was intoduced, she was a heartless character who's only care seemed to be crushing on Sasuke. Since then, she's undergone a lot of character development. That's why she now cares if her boss is evil, even though a few months ago she was evil herself. Also, that whole thing about her murdering prisoners was filler.
Different perspectives I guess because I see no character development...at least not more than other not so important characters in the story. When has she cared about anybody else other than Sasuke? and well I guess Oro when she was first introduced....even if it was filler she was still a guard working for Oro because she chose to and she didn't even want to let the prisioners go (and yes, I'm talking only about the manga).

-_-... Pay attention to her character development. In the beginning, she was actively hoping that Jugo and Suigetsu would kill each other. Now, she has been shown to care for thier well-being on several occasions.
-_-... Again what character development? The only reason for her existence is healing/saving Sasuke and having a female character be part of Taka, nothing else. Please be so kind as to point me to the chapter/page where you say she has been shown to "care for their well-being on several occassions". (since you know so much about the manga)

For all your talk about knowing the manga so much better than me, you seem to have a fairly bad understanding of it yourself. (Responses in orange.)
I never said I was a Naruto manga expert or that I knew the manga better than you...if my post sounded that way I apologize but your post at the beginning of the thread which was mainly aimed at people who think like me wasn't very nice either. (Also I can easily see your replies since they're bright orange)

Even if we both read the manga we might still see or understand things differently, so with what I've read so far Karin isn't an important character and there has been no real character development. She was created so that she could give us (the readers) some insight during the fights, so that she could heal Sasuke and to basically replace Sakura as the female character when Sasuke's shown. So yeah I do think she's just a fangirl who will most likely not let what just happened end her obsession for Sasuke. I'm not saying you might not be right because I'm not Kishi but that is my honest opinion...you obviously like Karin so maybe you're not seeing things objectively.

3littlepigs
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
How would I know? It depends on how much Karin likes pain. Karin is a nut, and I'm not going into her mind for something like this.
LOL That made me laugh so hard...but you're right I wouldn't want to go in there either :p

C4 Karura
01-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Different perspectives I guess because I see no character development...at least not more than other not so important characters in the story. When has she cared about anybody else other than Sasuke? and well I guess Oro when she was first introduced....even if it was filler she was still a guard working for Oro because she chose to and she didn't even want to let the prisioners go (and yes, I'm talking only about the manga).
Ok, even with nothing else, she's not going to stay with a person who doesn't think twice about stabbing her becuase of some teenage crush.

-_-... Again what character development? The only reason for her existence is healing/saving Sasuke and having a female character be part of Taka, nothing else. Please be so kind as to point me to the chapter/page where you say she has been shown to "care for their well-being on several occassions". (since you know so much about the manga)
Check out Pages 4-5 of Chapter 415. She sees the Eight-Tails about to crush them, and she hurriedly grabs the wounded Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke and runs out of the way. If that were Original Karin, she would have ditched Jugo and Suigetsu and only grabbed Sasuke. She would probably be glad to see them die, as then she could "have Sasuke all to herself". Now, she's willing to risk her life to make sure they're safe. (You know, character development isn't always as obvious and blatant as Neji's or Sasuke's. Sometimes it's much more subtle.) Anyway, sorry if I seemed arrogant, but I was a little annoyed when I wrote that, since I had thought you were being arrogant, too.

I don't know if she's suicidal to be honest...but I do know she's obsessed so it wouldn't surprise me if she stays by his side if she doesn't die. Especially if she can heal herself and Sasuke knew this or if he "missed" her vitals....
Regardless of whether he missed her on purpose or not, she's been shocked by his behavior all day.

Wait when did I roll my eyes to Naruto? Honestly I would rather see Naruto collapse instead of having to see Sasuke all the time....;)

I never said I was a Naruto manga expert or that I knew the manga better than you...if my post sounded that way I apologize but your post at the beginning of the thread which was mainly aimed at people who think like me wasn't very nice either. (Also I can easily see your replies since they're bright orange)

Even if we both read the manga we might still see or understand things differently, so with what I've read so far Karin isn't an important character and there has been no real character development. She was created so that she could give us (the readers) some insight during the fights, so that she could heal Sasuke and to basically replace Sakura as the female character when Sasuke's shown. So yeah I do think she's just a fangirl who will most likely not let what just happened end her obsession for Sasuke. I'm not saying you might not be right because I'm not Kishi but that is my honest opinion...you obviously like Karin so maybe you're not seeing things objectively.
So you think I'm a person who's letting their appreciation of Karin get in the way of seeing the facts? Fair enough, since I see you as one of those people who decided they didn't like Karin back at her introduction, and hasn't bothered to notice she's changed.
I think OtoSeptic put it best:

3littlepigs
01-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok, even with nothing else, she's not going to stay with a person who doesn't think twice about stabbing her becuase of some teenage crush.
That is not just "some teenage crush" she's really obsessed just like Sakura and Ino so that's why I say it's not so farfetched to think that she will stay by his side even after he hurt her without even hesitating. Honestly for someone who likes being bitten (so I think she's kind of masochist) it wouldn't surprise me if she thought he was "cool" while he used that Chidori jutsu through her to get to Danzou.
Check out Pages 4-5 of Chapter 415. She sees the Eight-Tails about to crush them, and she hurriedly grabs the wounded Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke and runs out of the way. If that were Original Karin, she would have ditched Jugo and Suigetsu and only grabbed Sasuke. She would probably be glad to see them die, as then she could "have Sasuke all to herself". Now, she's willing to risk her life to make sure they're safe. (You know, character development isn't always as obvious and blatant as Neji's or Sasuke's. Sometimes it's much more subtle.) Anyway, sorry if I seemed arrogant, but I was a little annoyed when I wrote that, since I had thought you were being arrogant, too.
I did and honestly I couldn't really make out anything from the manga so I checked out the Anime episode and yes she does push Sasuke and Juugo (who's carrying Suigetsu) out of the way. I'm sorry but even with that I still don't think she was doing that out of the kindness of her heart...I'm going to say she did it because it was convenient. You're probably going to say Suigetsu couldn't move and Juugo had just given his chakra away when he healed Sasuke so they were useless but Karin can't fight at all so I'm sure if things got worse Juugo would've intervened one more time to save Sasuke...she couldn't very well have gotten Sasuke out of there alive by herself. I wasn't really comparing her to Sasuke or Neji (believe me)...you say her character development isn't as obvious yet in your first post you kind of made it sound "obvious".

That's ok it was a misunderstanding on both sides no big deal.

Regardless of whether he missed her on purpose or not, she's been shocked by his behavior all day.
I'm not saying she hasn't been shocked "all day" but I just don't think it's enough to end her "obsession"

So you think I'm a person who's letting their appreciation of Karin get in the way of seeing the facts? Fair enough, since I see you as one of those people who decided they didn't like Karin back at her introduction, and hasn't bothered to notice she's changed.
Yes, a little bit if I might say. No, I did not decide I didn't like her when she was first introduced, I decided that a few chapters later. Regardless of when I started not liking her, me saying she'll probably stay by Sasuke's side after this has nothing to do with whether I like her or not. I'm giving you my opinion based on her personality and how she's reacted to Sasuke's decisions/actions all along.

C4 Karura
01-31-2010, 08:53 PM
That is not just "some teenage crush" she's really obsessed just like Sakura and Ino so that's why I say it's not so farfetched to think that she will stay by his side even after he hurt her without even hesitating. Honestly for someone who likes being bitten (so I think she's kind of masochist) it wouldn't surprise me if she thought he was "cool" while he used that Chidori jutsu through her to get to Danzou.
When Sasuke bites Karin, she starts moaning and is visibly enjoying it. Based on her reaction panel, I'm going to say she is not enjoying it. Besides, I really don't think Kishi would do a cliffhanger designed to cause this much debate, and then solve it all with some throwaway joke about Karin finding it sexy.

I did and honestly I couldn't really make out anything from the manga so I checked out the Anime episode and yes she does push Sasuke and Juugo (who's carrying Suigetsu) out of the way. I'm sorry but even with that I still don't think she was doing that out of the kindness of her heart...I'm going to say she did it because it was convenient. You're probably going to say Suigetsu couldn't move and Juugo had just given his chakra away when he healed Sasuke so they were useless but Karin can't fight at all so I'm sure if things got worse Juugo would've intervened one more time to save Sasuke...she couldn't very well have gotten Sasuke out of there alive by herself. I wasn't really comparing her to Sasuke or Neji (believe me)...you say her character development isn't as obvious yet in your first post you kind of made it sound "obvious".

That's ok it was a misunderstanding on both sides no big deal.
In the manga, she picks them all up and runs out of the way with them. Anyway, look at Panel 5 on Page 4. The tail is only about 1 second away from hitting them. Karin does not have time to contemplate who will give her the best odds of survival if she helps them. Her immeadiete reflex is to save Jugo and Suigetsu, as well. Maybe it's different in the anime, but we're talking canon here. (If your fan site is too blurry, PM me for the one I use.) (Also, this debate is causing me to look at Karin's character a lot more closely. I hadn't realized how subtle it's been until I had to prove it to you.)

I'm not saying she hasn't been shocked "all day" but I just don't think it's enough to end her "obsession"
I don't think we're ever going to solve this one. I guess it's more of a matter of opinion whether Sasuke's moral values will affect how she thinks of him enough to make her leave. Still, regardless of how he's treating other people, the stabbing might make her realize he's never going to love her.

Yes, a little bit if I might say. No, I did not decide I didn't like her when she was first introduced, I decided that a few chapters later. Regardless of when I started not liking her, me saying she'll probably stay by Sasuke's side after this has nothing to do with whether I like her or not. I'm giving you my opinion based on her personality and how she's reacted to Sasuke's decisions/actions all along.
Ok. I'm really liking this debate!

3littlepigs
02-01-2010, 02:54 PM
When Sasuke bites Karin, she starts moaning and is visibly enjoying it. Based on her reaction panel, I'm going to say she is not enjoying it. Besides, I really don't think Kishi would do a cliffhanger designed to cause this much debate, and then solve it all with some throwaway joke about Karin finding it sexy.

Actually she starts moaning after the initial pain...it just happens fast so maybe Kishi did leave it as a cliffhanger on purpose ;) Now for the serious stuff... actually I still have my doubts as to that actually being the real Karin. You've probably saw my thread about it maybe being Danzou's genjutsu? If it is genjutsu then for sure she'll stay by his side...if it's not genjutsu and he did hurt her she either stays or leaves like you say.

In the manga, she picks them all up and runs out of the way with them. Anyway, look at Panel 5 on Page 4. The tail is only about 1 second away from hitting them. Karin does not have time to contemplate who will give her the best odds of survival if she helps them. Her immeadiete reflex is to save Jugo and Suigetsu, as well. Maybe it's different in the anime, but we're talking canon here. (If your fan site is too blurry, PM me for the one I use.) (Also, this debate is causing me to look at Karin's character a lot more closely. I hadn't realized how subtle it's been until I had to prove it to you.)
Well from what I can tell from the Anime it happens the same as in the Manga. She initially "grabs" them but just to push them away because the Hachibi's tail is about to hit them all. There wasn't really anything to think about since Suigetsu had already passed out...technically the only one who could've helped Sasuke fight or at least escape (if Sasuke's attack had failed) was Juugo...Karin can heal and sense chakra but she can't fight (I hope we agree on that).

I don't think we're ever going to solve this one. I guess it's more of a matter of opinion whether Sasuke's moral values will affect how she thinks of him enough to make her leave. Still, regardless of how he's treating other people, the stabbing might make her realize he's never going to love her.
Yes, I do think we won't come to an agreement so it's better to agree to disagree on this one. The sad thing is Sakura, Ino and Karin, they all know Sasuke doesn't love them and that he probably never will. Sakura was just his teammate at some point so he "cared" for her only because of that, Ino he didn't even care for and Karin is just useful to him. We know Sakura and Ino continue being in denial after all this time and even after hearing all the things he's done they still "love" him. Karin met a different Sasuke than the one Ino and Sakura knew but I think she knows he only wants to use her and if she's continued to be by his side after that, that's why I think the way I do but I'm not saying you can't be right. Even if she didn't really know Sasuke doesn't love her and that he probably never will there's a difference between realizing that fact and then getting away from him. Unfortunately lots of people stay in abusive relationships even if they "know" they shouldn't.

Ok.
ok
I'm really liking this debate!
Debates are always good :p

sasukefan
02-01-2010, 03:10 PM
This debate is getting hard to follow I can't tell the original orange quotes from the new ones.

But I don't think she is some dumb blind fangirl and I don't think she will just dust herself off and say that was cool or hot or anything but I don't think she will change COMPLETELY.

Of course she will be freaking out it is just natural if you get stabbed by someone but I'm not sure if it will change her view of him completely...

Ok while I was typing this I went back to read some of the previous chapters of the summit and now my views have changed, Karin has more likely a chance to at least be hesitant and wary of Sasuke. Somehow I don't really see her turning completly against him because of what it would do to the plotline.

Think about it. If Karin goes against Sasuke what will she do? She can't go to Konaha or just leave. But if she does leave Sasuke the only thing I can even think of is her going to find Kabutomaru, I'm not necesarily sure why I think that but that's a thought.

But I don't think she will leave Sasuke or Taka but she won't be as fangirlly as she was before.

And I heard someone previously mention how she was as fangirlly as Sakura and Ino, well Ino turned from Sasuke to Sai and Sakura, if I remember correctly, wants to kill him so that's an example of how they went from obsessed to not caring.

J-Sun Tasogare
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
no 3lil if this is a genjutsu i will die. HATE sharingan battels oh that was a genjutsu OMG STABBED YOU nope im a genjutsu AAHHHH WHAT F*** (BEEPING SOUND) its worse than itachi vs sasuke fight ugh so many flippin eyes its like being in a demon doll house:shock:... this whole fight might be 1 big genjutsu T.T

On a different note idk bout karin i really don't karin is going to be like "AWWW F*** YEAH SASUKE DO IT AGAIN. Is that blood i taste." *bam* (floor vs face floor wins!)

Then again sakura was going to follow sasuke to orochimaru a 12 year old girl going to a child rapist (but i think oro only likes lil boys think about it guren is like 30 and he put karin on a rock in the middle of no where and anko bless her name! acts like a boy) but this is on another degree all sasuke did was pimp chop her in the neck (again face vs floor floor wins hooray!) and this time sasuke takes and eletric spear staright through her heart with a creepy face (ALL HE NEEDS IS A HOCKEY MASK! JASON NUMBRE DOUS HE LIKES TO STICK SHARP STUFF IN TEENAGERS DANG HE IS STArTEN OFF EARLY MUST BE AN INTERNSHIP) so idk karin is a freak OMG EMO MEETS SUPER EMO <3

C4 Karura
02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Actually she starts moaning after the initial pain...it just happens fast so maybe Kishi did leave it as a cliffhanger on purpose ;) Now for the serious stuff... actually I still have my doubts as to that actually being the real Karin. You've probably saw my thread about it maybe being Danzou's genjutsu? If it is genjutsu then for sure she'll stay by his side...if it's not genjutsu and he did hurt her she either stays or leaves like you say.
I can see it being just another genjutsu. The only problem is, we see Karin thinking a reaction to the stabbing. ("Wha?"). If it's Danzo using it on Sasuke, why would Karin be silently thinking that?

Well from what I can tell from the Anime it happens the same as in the Manga. She initially "grabs" them but just to push them away because the Hachibi's tail is about to hit them all. There wasn't really anything to think about since Suigetsu had already passed out...technically the only one who could've helped Sasuke fight or at least escape (if Sasuke's attack had failed) was Juugo...Karin can heal and sense chakra but she can't fight (I hope we agree on that).
Yes, we will agree that Karin cannot fight. (She has shown some Superhuman feats, though, so she's not quite as useless at physical things as most people think.)

Yes, I do think we won't come to an agreement so it's better to agree to disagree on this one. The sad thing is Sakura, Ino and Karin, they all know Sasuke doesn't love them and that he probably never will. Sakura was just his teammate at some point so he "cared" for her only because of that, Ino he didn't even care for and Karin is just useful to him. We know Sakura and Ino continue being in denial after all this time and even after hearing all the things he's done they still "love" him. Karin met a different Sasuke than the one Ino and Sakura knew but I think she knows he only wants to use her and if she's continued to be by his side after that, that's why I think the way I do but I'm not saying you can't be right. Even if she didn't really know Sasuke doesn't love her and that he probably never will there's a difference between realizing that fact and then getting away from him. Unfortunately lots of people stay in abusive relationships even if they "know" they shouldn't.
Grr... I'm an Ino fan, so I get annoyed when people think Ino is still some Sasuke fangirl. She gave up on that crush a LONG time ago. Most people haven't bothered to notice that her character has dramatically changed since the Chunin Exams Arc, even if her abilities haven't. (Also, if Karin is left on the ground for dead by Sasuke, and then found by someone else who heals her, she might come to trust them enough to join thier side. She won't know where Sasuke is, and she'll have have found other people she considers close, and that might help her adjust to a new life.)
How can we make following the debate easier for others?

Wooster
02-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Heh, you just did it. Leaving the previous response and then replying usually works pretty well.

I'm not going to interfer with your debate, but only add that we actually haven't really seen any character development from Karin. She seems the same throughout. I would say the character we've seen just isn't really consitent with an Orochimaru prison keeper. If that makes you feel any better.

Karin has tried to act tough toward Sasuke when others are present to swooning for him when they are alone. I think she still is annoyed by Suigetsu as much as she ever was. Of course, this interaction is cleary supposed to mimic the early Sakura reaction to Naruto's antics. She has always seemed rather indifferent to Jugo.

I wouldn't put too much stock in Karin rescuing the other during the Killer Bee battle, they were fighting a giant octopus bull. She was just doing whatever it took to survive. Not to mention afterwards she acts the same to everone else. This doesn't mean she hasn't notice the change in Sasuke, but that's becasue he has changed not her. His actions may be enough for her to leave the group, but then again she was apparently fine working for Orochimaru.

valtreck
02-02-2010, 08:23 AM
if karin survives, she is going to leave sasuke for sure!!

3littlepigs
02-02-2010, 08:56 AM
I can see it being just another genjutsu. The only problem is, we see Karin thinking a reaction to the stabbing. ("Wha?"). If it's Danzo using it on Sasuke, why would Karin be silently thinking that?

Ok maybe this sounds farfetched but what if the one who thought "what" was actually Danzou? Yeah I know the panel is a close up on Karin but if it's genjutsu then it could just be Danzou. The same thing happened when "Itachi" appeared in the middle of the fight...as a cliffhanger it could've been either the real Itachi or Sasuke's genjutsu then on the next chapter you could see immediately it wasn't Itachi. So I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe Kishi did that close up on purpose so that we would mostly think it's the real Karin?
Yes, we will agree that Karin cannot fight. (She has shown some Superhuman feats, though, so she's not quite as useless at physical things as most people think.)

lol what superhuman feats?..ok I will say she usually goes the extra mile to make sure Sasuke's ok.

Grr... I'm an Ino fan, so I get annoyed when people think Ino is still some Sasuke fangirl. She gave up on that crush a LONG time ago. Most people haven't bothered to notice that her character has dramatically changed since the Chunin Exams Arc, even if her abilities haven't. (Also, if Karin is left on the ground for dead by Sasuke, and then found by someone else who heals her, she might come to trust them enough to join thier side. She won't know where Sasuke is, and she'll have have found other people she considers close, and that might help her adjust to a new life.)
What! you're an Ino fan too?! Are there any Sasuke obsessed characters that you don't like? She is a Sasuke fangirl! What more proof than chapter 459 page 4? what a strong Kunoichi and useful too...instead of trying to do something she just sits there and cries! I'm sorry but Sakura is just as delusional as Ino but at least Sakura can say they were teammates and that they had a "connection" (even if it isn't true) but Ino? She's always been obsessed with someone who never even looked at her...that's sad.

Here we go again but please tell me how she's dramatically changed since Part I?

If she's left to die she won't make it unless she can "heal" herself even a little bit. Sakura isn't that close by and they were resting last time we saw them...Kakashi is busy trying to be Hokage and taking care of Naruto.

I think with that question anyone who wants to could give their opinion on this "debate" :)

I'm not going to interfer with your debate, but only add that we actually haven't really seen any character development from Karin. She seems the same throughout. I would say the character we've seen just isn't really consitent with an Orochimaru prison keeper. If that makes you feel any better.

Karin has tried to act tough toward Sasuke when others are present to swooning for him when they are alone. I think she still is annoyed by Suigetsu as much as she ever was. Of course, this interaction is cleary supposed to mimic the early Sakura reaction to Naruto's antics. She has always seemed rather indifferent to Jugo.

I wouldn't put too much stock in Karin rescuing the other during the Killer Bee battle, they were fighting a giant octopus bull. She was just doing whatever it took to survive. Not to mention afterwards she acts the same to everone else. This doesn't mean she hasn't notice the change in Sasuke, but that's becasue he has changed not her. His actions may be enough for her to leave the group, but then again she was apparently fine working for Orochimaru.
Thank you!!! :)

zerosameri
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Karin is a weird character as it is. She'll probaly still fallow him even if she is on the verg of death. All Karin wants is Sasuke any who. I mean she even put a pass on Sasuke. If she doesn't die, then she'll probaly be scrad of Sasuke, Fallow Sasuke, or leave Sasuke. I for one see that she'll be scard of Sasuke for a bit and then still fallow him.

People seem to be forgeting that the past 23 chapters have taken place over one day.
How do you know it's only been 1 day? I know the time in the Naruto world is screwy but still I would like to know how you came up with 1 day.

Sasuke had a plan in his head. So maybe he didn't leave Suigetsu and Jugo to die. Or maybe Suigetsu and Jugo had a plan. They were spying on the enime. So clearly Sasuke didn't leave them to die. (or maybe he did, but still)
That almost might pass as a case, if not for the fact that this all happened over the past few hours.
How are you comming up with the passing time? And I am guess all you are doing is guessing how much time has passed.

Karin has noticed that Sasuke has gone crazy, but Karin her self is crazy in a way. She can careless about Sasuke leaving Suigetsu and Jugo. But if I rember right I think Karin said that she'll fallow Sasuke no matter what happens even if it cost her, her life.

--

I still would love to know how you are comming up with the time's. :|

3littlepigs
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM
no 3lil if this is a genjutsu i will die. HATE sharingan battels oh that was a genjutsu OMG STABBED YOU nope im a genjutsu AAHHHH WHAT F*** (BEEPING SOUND) its worse than itachi vs sasuke fight ugh so many flippin eyes its like being in a demon doll house:shock:... this whole fight might be 1 big genjutsu T.T
Wait will you die because you want Karin to die? or because it's confusing? Yeah me too I honestly hate getting happy or worried over something that next chapter turns out to be fake! :(

This debate is getting hard to follow I can't tell the original orange quotes from the new ones.
Sorry about that...it wasn't my intention.

Think about it. If Karin goes against Sasuke what will she do? She can't go to Konaha or just leave. But if she does leave Sasuke the only thing I can even think of is her going to find Kabutomaru, I'm not necesarily sure why I think that but that's a thought.
but does she even know about Kabuchimaru? I mean Sasuke himself has no idea that Oro was trying to take over Kabuto and that he's Kabuchimaru's firt "prey" so why would Karin know?

And I heard someone previously mention how she was as fangirlly as Sakura and Ino, well Ino turned from Sasuke to Sai and Sakura, if I remember correctly, wants to kill him so that's an example of how they went from obsessed to not caring.
Not caring? ok like I told C4 Karura take a look at chapter 459 page 4 and tell me that's Ino not caring! Also even though Sakura's decision is the correct one IMO and it took a lot of determination it doesn't change the fact that she still "loves" him or whatever you call her obsession...that's precisely why she's going to kill him. I mean her face when she told Naruto she loved him and didn't care for Sasuke had the truth written all over it....

Wooster
02-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Not caring? ok like I told C4 Karura take a look at chapter 459 page 4 and tell me that's Ino not caring! Also even though Sakura's decision is the correct one IMO and it took a lot of determination it doesn't change the fact that she still "loves" him or whatever you call her obsession...that's precisely why she's going to kill him. I mean her face when she told Naruto she loved him and didn't care for Sasuke had the truth written all over it....

Well, at least Sakura is more than a Sasuke lover, her character actually has some subtlety. Wheras Karin is pretty much a one-dimensional character that doesn't invoke any emotion one way or another. Wait I take that back, I just saw the Killer Bee episode where Karin screams after Sasuke bites her. I think my mouth hung open for about ten minutes. Unfortanetly recalling that moment has made me nauseous. Excuse me while I vomit.

3littlepigs
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, at least Sakura is more than a Sasuke lover, her character actually has some subtlety. Wheras Karin is pretty much a one-dimensional character that doesn't invoke any emotion one way or another. Wait I take that back, I just saw the Killer Bee episode where Karin screams after Sasuke bites her. I think my mouth hung open for about ten minutes. Unfortanetly recalling that moment has made me nauseous. Excuse me while I vomit.
Yeah you're not the only one...:shock: She's a complete masochist! It's funny they cut out all the bloody scenes but they'll probably leave those when Sasuke bites her. If you ask me that's even more inappropriate for kids :roll:

HaiJoylikeduh
02-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Wow, nice Arguments C4 Karura

Wooster
02-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Yeah you're not the only one...:shock: She's a complete masochist! It's funny they cut out all the bloody scenes but they'll probably leave those when Sasuke bites her. If you ask me that's even more inappropriate for kids :roll:
Yeah, I don't see how they can leave that in. I assume the scream will be more of a "Ow, that hurts" not a "I'll have what she's having."

kakashi 4
02-03-2010, 05:14 AM
She is a blind fangirl

Ur Mom
02-03-2010, 08:03 AM
I think that Karin may turn good now

3littlepigs
02-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I don't see how they can leave that in. I assume the scream will be more of a "Ow, that hurts" not a "I'll have what she's having."
I think so too! I mean it's bad enough in the manga but the Anime!! I prefer the blood ;)

Wooster
02-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I think so too! I mean it's bad enough in the manga but the Anime!! I prefer the blood ;)
I prefer a stick through the eye anything but that scream. ~shudder~
Stupid anime, I'll never see the manga in the same way again.

3littlepigs
02-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I prefer a stick through the eye anything but that scream. ~shudder~
Stupid anime, I'll never see the manga in the same way again.
LOL :p I know even without the volume now when Sasuke bites her in the manga I can hear her making that horrible noise :shock:

C4 Karura
02-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Heh, you just did it. Leaving the previous response and then replying usually works pretty well.

Ok, let me put it this way: Maybe she's fine with her bosses doing evil things to other people, but not to her.

C4 Karura
02-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Ok maybe this sounds farfetched but what if the one who thought "what" was actually Danzou? Yeah I know the panel is a close up on Karin but if it's genjutsu then it could just be Danzou. The same thing happened when "Itachi" appeared in the middle of the fight...as a cliffhanger it could've been either the real Itachi or Sasuke's genjutsu then on the next chapter you could see immediately it wasn't Itachi. So I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe Kishi did that close up on purpose so that we would mostly think it's the real Karin?
I'm sorry... I'm not sure I get what you're saying...

lol what superhuman feats?..ok I will say she usually goes the extra mile to make sure Sasuke's ok.
She's been shown to jump 60 feet up without any particular effort, and survived a 60-foot fall that crushed the rocks behind her with only a few bruises. Sure, these are fodder feats, but they probobly put her in the High Genin-Low Chunin range.

What! you're an Ino fan too?! Are there any Sasuke obsessed characters that you don't like? She is a Sasuke fangirl! What more proof than chapter 459 page 4? what a strong Kunoichi and useful too...instead of trying to do something she just sits there and cries! I'm sorry but Sakura is just as delusional as Ino but at least Sakura can say they were teammates and that they had a "connection" (even if it isn't true) but Ino? She's always been obsessed with someone who never even looked at her...that's sad.
Okay, there are so many things about that paragraph that ticked me off. How does her crying make her a Sasuke fangirl? She's just upset that they've decided to kill someone she used to care a lot about. Seriously, can you give me one reference to her still loving Sasuke after the Chunin Exam Arc is over? You said, "She's obsessed with someone who never even looked at her." The thing is, she realized that years ago. She's moved on. Deal with it.

Here we go again but please tell me how she's dramatically changed since Part I?
Look at this (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32643) thread by Kuromaki.

If she's left to die she won't make it unless she can "heal" herself even a little bit. Sakura isn't that close by and they were resting last time we saw them...Kakashi is busy trying to be Hokage and taking care of Naruto. Umm... They weren't resting... The last time we saw Sakura, she was asking Kiba to track Sasuke's scent. They've probably been heading toward the fight all this time.

Okay. Go.

C4 Karura
02-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Karin is a weird character as it is. She'll probaly still fallow him even if she is on the verg of death. All Karin wants is Sasuke any who. I mean she even put a pass on Sasuke. If she doesn't die, then she'll probaly be scrad of Sasuke, Fallow Sasuke, or leave Sasuke. I for one see that she'll be scard of Sasuke for a bit and then still fallow him.

How do you know it's only been 1 day? I know the time in the Naruto world is screwy but still I would like to know how you came up with 1 day.

Sasuke had a plan in his head. So maybe he didn't leave Suigetsu and Jugo to die. Or maybe Suigetsu and Jugo had a plan. They were spying on the enime. So clearly Sasuke didn't leave them to die. (or maybe he did, but still)

How are you comming up with the passing time? And I am guess all you are doing is guessing how much time has passed.

Karin has noticed that Sasuke has gone crazy, but Karin her self is crazy in a way. She can careless about Sasuke leaving Suigetsu and Jugo. But if I rember right I think Karin said that she'll fallow Sasuke no matter what happens even if it cost her, her life.

--

I still would love to know how you are comming up with the time's. :|
K. Here's the proof it's the same day that started in Chapter 456.

In that chapter, we see the Kages stop at various places to rest the night before the meeting. The chapter ends on the day of the meeting, as Team Hawk plans how to get inside, and Gaara arrives.

In Chapter 468, we see Naruto going into Sage Mode on the roof of the inn. Sakura shows up in the same scene. We also see the start of the Kisame v. Killer Bee fight in this chapter. Then, in Chapter 469, the Summit (on the same day) finally breaks up. That means that Sakura's confession and the KB fight happen on the same day as the Summit. The KB fight doesn't end until Chapter 473.

Also, in Chapter 473, we see Naruto about to head inside after Sakura's reaction when Sai's clone appears. (Still the same day.) Immeaditely after that, Gaara's team appears to talk to Naruto and Kakashi about the events of the Summit. We switch over to the start of the Bridge fight, then switch back to the end of the Gaara conversation. That means the current Bridge fight is still on the day of the Summit, which started in Chapter 456.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry... I'm not sure I get what you're saying...
lol :p yeah it was confusing but it doesn't matter now that chapter 481 came out.

She's been shown to jump 60 feet up without any particular effort, and survived a 60-foot fall that crushed the rocks behind her with only a few bruises. Sure, these are fodder feats, but they probobly put her in the High Genin-Low Chunin range.
But can't all shinobi basically do that? I'll say she's probably a low Chunin but because she's a sensor.

Okay, there are so many things about that paragraph that ticked me off. How does her crying make her a Sasuke fangirl? She's just upset that they've decided to kill someone she used to care a lot about. Seriously, can you give me one reference to her still loving Sasuke after the Chunin Exam Arc is over? You said, "She's obsessed with someone who never even looked at her." The thing is, she realized that years ago. She's moved on. Deal with it.
Ok you took her crying as her being sad that someone she cared for was going to be killed I took it as her crying because she still "cares". It can go either way I guess because she doesn't specify "Oh I'm crying because I used to like/love Sasuke". How about her seeing the resemblance between Sai and Sasuke? Why would you compare one guy to another one who's no longer there? because if she could find a Sasuke clone that would be perfect for her. Can you give me one reference to her not loving him anymore after the Chunin exam? She has not moved on, we haven't even seen her enough in Shippuden and nowhere has she said she doesn't care anymore (oh except her crying once she found out about Sasuke being a criminal which honestly why would she cry like a baby in front of other shinobi if she didn't care anymore?) That's my opinion Deal with it ;).

Look at this (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32643) thread by Kuromaki.
Ok I did...was there something important I was supposed to notice? obviously Kuromaki likes Ino, other than that there was nothing that I didn't already know in that thread.

Umm... They weren't resting... The last time we saw Sakura, she was asking Kiba to track Sasuke's scent. They've probably been heading toward the fight all this time.
Okay. Go.
They were resting in a cave or something but it doesn't matter anymore since Kishi made it so that now it is possible for Sakura to get there in time. Of course I really think Danzou's explosion finished the job Sasuke started and that Karin is dead but she might not be...

Wooster
02-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Ok, let me put it this way: Maybe she's fine with her bosses doing evil things to other people, but not to her.
Sure enough, it could be true.
But now she's dead, so we'll never know.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
She is a blind fangirl
Wow. Way to contribute to the debate, or say something meaningful at all.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 03:09 PM
They were resting in a cave or something but it doesn't matter anymore since Kishi made it so that now it is possible for Sakura to get there in time. Of course I really think Danzou's explosion finished the job Sasuke started and that Karin is dead but she might not be...
No. Look at the chapter closely. On Page 17, we see how where the explosion was. Karin was stabbed and left near those two pillars, 10-20 feet away from the explosion. Given how close Team Sakura is, it now seems really likely that they'll find her. Sure, she has an incredibly fatal wound, but people survive much worse than that in Naruto.

Anyway, looks like I was right: We were debating whether she would feel betrayed and leave Sasuke (my argument), or if she would find it sexy and stay (your argument).

Also, I'm calling Kuromaki here to debate about Ino with you, as she is a much better debater than me.

Wooster
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
No. Look at the chapter closely. On Page 17, we see how where the explosion was. Karin was stabbed and left near those two pillars, 10-20 feet away from the explosion. Given how close Team Sakura is, it now seems really likely that they'll find her. Sure, she has an incredibly fatal wound, but people survive much worse than that in Naruto.

Anyway, looks like I was right: We were debating whether she would feel betrayed and leave Sasuke (my argument), or if she would find it sexy and stay (your argument).

Also, I'm calling Kuromaki here to debate about Ino with you, as she is a much better debater than me.
Well would you look at that you're right, but for some reason the big tree disappeared as well. Wow, Danzo sure can move far without a heart, heh. The only problem is that Danzo's last jutsu seemed to be more of an impolsion, so Karin could have gotten sucked in. I agree though, there is a good chance she could be saved by Sakura. You should tell you fellow Karin lovers, they seem to be throwing themselves a pity party right now, well or a kill Sasuke party.

You're going to debate Ino? That would be interesting because I think you are both wrong.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Hmm... You're right... The tree's gone. Maybe it's just hidden behind the other pillar. It doesn't seem like the "explosion" would suck up Karin, given that it only extended a certain distance from Danzo. (Also, what's your opinion on Ino?)

Wooster
02-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Hmm... You're right... The tree's gone. Maybe it's just hidden behind the other pillar. It doesn't seem like the "explosion" would suck up Karin, given that it only extended a certain distance from Danzo. (Also, what's your opinion on Ino?)
Who know's. But there goes the Sharingan tree. So sad.

What do I think of Ino? Well I am not going to go through Part I and do a throrough review, but here's the gist of it.

Part I: Ino and Sakura have a rivalry, it's apparently about Sasuke. Pretty pathetic. We find out in the past Little Ino befriended Sobby Sakura. Hmm, that's nice. Little Ino builds up Sobby Sakura's confidence and even defends her against bullies. Way to go Little Ino. Little Ino finds out Sobby Sakura likes Special Sasuke, her own dream beau, but still remains Sobby Sakura's friend. Not too bad, Little Ino.

Later Sobby Sakura now Sakura learns Little Ino now Ino also likes Special Sasuke now Sourpuss Sasuke. Sakura breaks friendship and becomes rival. This seems to be more Sakura's fault, not Ino's. Later, Ino still defends Sakura from Sound Ninja while Sourpuss Sasuke is out of it. She is also apparently the leader of the team, mostly because Choji only likes to eat and Shikamaur is too lazy. Pretty impressive Ino. Ino and Sakura fight to a draw, and Ino acknowledges Sakura's new found strength. Seems like Ino is a good role model for Sakura.

For the rest of Part I, Ino cheers like an idiot. Well, Ino does usually seem to be in a good mood, but it's getting a little annoying.

Part II: Ino becomes Complete and Utter, Boy-Loving Ditz Ino. What happen to Little Ino? She seemed pretty cool. She doesn't do much in battles and cries all the time. Sakura now Super Sakura has apparently sucked all the good qualities out of Little Ino. Complete and Utter, Boy-Loving Ditz Ino is a dried out shell. It's really quite the shame.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh about Ino. But it's the truth. Ino needs to shape up and become more like Little Ino. Actually a good slew of female characters should be more like Little Ino and not Sobby Sakura.

Well now that I have typed this twice, I am done thinking about Ino for a while.

Kassie
02-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Well yep she actually said she don't love him anymore cause he was getting to dangerous.. and well she is right but she CAN NOT kill him cause well.. she is not that strong and it would be more than perfect if she juts sit and see -I believe-

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Who know's. But there goes the Sharingan tree. So sad.

What do I think of Ino? Well I am not going to go through Part I and do a throrough review, but here's the gist of it.

Part I: Ino and Sakura have a rivalry, it's apparently about Sasuke. Pretty pathetic. We find out in the past Little Ino befriended Sobby Sakura. Hmm, that's nice. Little Ino builds up Sobby Sakura's confidence and even defends her against bullies. Way to go Little Ino. Little Ino finds out Sobby Sakura likes Special Sasuke, her own dream beau, but still remains Sobby Sakura's friend. Not too bad, Little Ino.

Later Sobby Sakura now Sakura learns Little Ino now Ino also likes Special Sasuke now Sourpuss Sasuke. Sakura breaks friendship and becomes rival. This seems to be more Sakura's fault, not Ino's. Later, Ino still defends Sakura from Sound Ninja while Sourpuss Sasuke is out of it. She is also apparently the leader of the team, mostly because Choji only likes to eat and Shikamaur is too lazy. Pretty impressive Ino. Ino and Sakura fight to a draw, and Ino acknowledges Sakura's new found strength. Seems like Ino is a good role model for Sakura.

For the rest of Part I, Ino cheers like an idiot. Well, Ino does usually seem to be in a good mood, but it's getting a little annoying.

Part II: Ino becomes Complete and Utter, Boy-Loving Ditz Ino. What happen to Little Ino? She seemed pretty cool. She doesn't do much in battles and cries all the time. Sakura now Super Sakura has apparently sucked all the good qualities out of Little Ino. Complete and Utter, Boy-Loving Ditz Ino is a dried out shell. It's really quite the shame.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh about Ino. But it's the truth. Ino needs to shape up and become more like Little Ino. Actually a good slew of female characters should be more like Little Ino and not Sobby Sakura.

Well now that I have typed this twice, I am done thinking about Ino for a while.
Wow. I really enjoyed that. Rep up! (Sorry you had to type that out twice.)
EDIT: Sorry, I have to spread it around before I'm able to give it to you.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 06:53 PM

Ok whatever happens to her I honestly don't care...also I wasn't really debating whether she would find it sexy or not (that came later) I was debating whether Sasuke stabbing her would be enough to end her obsession and make her leave him or betray him and we haven't seen that yet ;)

You can bring in Kuromaki or Kishi himself and I doubt that'll make me look at Ino any differently :)

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Ok whatever happens to her I honestly don't care...also I wasn't really debating whether she would find it sexy or not (that came later) I was debating whether Sasuke stabbing her would be enough to end her obsession and make her leave him or betray him and we haven't seen that yet ;)

You can bring in Kuromaki or Kishi himself and I doubt that'll make me look at Ino any differently :)

Actually, her panel on Page 2 proved a lot of my points, like:

She doesn't mind her boss hurting other people, but she does when they hurt her.
The stabbing will finally drive home for her that Sasuke will never love her.
Anyway, here's what Maki said when I PMed her:

I guess I ought to wait for 3littlepigs' reply then. Her post, well it's her opinion, and the argument can be made that it's not surprising for Ino to cry about Sasuke because he was a former comrade and love interest of hers. Plus she just discovered that he became an international criminal, wouldn't that hurt? We also don't know enough about the relationship between Ino and Sasuke. Either way I don't see why people hate her for crying when it was for a good reason. In fact, all of the times Ino has seriously cried were for good reasons and I'm not going to hold it against her.

3littlepigs
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Actually, her panel on Page 2 proved a lot of my points, like:

She doesn't mind her boss hurting other people, but she does when they hurt her.
The stabbing will finally drive home for her that Sasuke will never love her.

It did but I'm just making it clear my main argument wasn't that she would consider the stabbing "sexy" and if like you say she isn't dead and Sakura will heal her then we have to wait and see if she'll betray Sasuke. Like I said before her realizing that Sasuke will never love her does not mean she'll stop caring about him or being obsessed with him.

Anyway, here's what Maki said when I PMed her:
I guess I ought to wait for 3littlepigs' reply then. Her post, well it's her opinion, and the argument can be made that it's not surprising for Ino to cry about Sasuke because he was a former comrade and love interest of hers. Plus she just discovered that he became an international criminal, wouldn't that hurt? We also don't know enough about the relationship between Ino and Sasuke. Either way I don't see why people hate her for crying when it was for a good reason. In fact, all of the times Ino has seriously cried were for good reasons and I'm not going to hold it against her.
My reply? :shock: to what?

First I do not hate Ino...she's not that important and honestly her role in the series is so small she doesn't bother me. I did however find it completely ridiculous that she cried like that in front of everyone...even Kiba himself said Ino did nothing but cry as everyone decided what to do with Sasuke. (I mean you don't see Hinata crying in front of everyone because Naruto didn't even thank her for risking her life for him....) of course like she said it's my opinion I'm not trying to make you think the same way. :)

The argument she makes is fine just like I can argue that most people would not cry because someone they once knew or "liked" became a criminal. It's not like Sasuke left the village 3 yrs ago with Santa to make kids happy...he left with Oro-a criminal.

We know enough about the relationship between Ino and Sasuke. There never was a "relationship" except in her imagination, same with Sakura talking about a "bond" with Sasuke....the only one who Sasuke acknowledged to having a bond with was Naruto- no one else. Ino and Sasuke were/are from the same village so that made them comrades nothing else...that she liked him was obvious as was obvious he disliked it every time she tried to flirt with him.

Since I'm not an Ino fan (therefore I don't pay attention to every single thing she does) I don't remember her crying like that in other occasions...well except when Asuma died and that one she had every reason to cry so I didn't mind.

C4 Karura
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
It did but I'm just making it clear my main argument wasn't that she would consider the stabbing "sexy" and if like you say she isn't dead and Sakura will heal her then we have to wait and see if she'll betray Sasuke. Like I said before her realizing that Sasuke will never love her does not mean she'll stop caring about him or being obsessed with him.

By the time Sakura gets there, there's a good chance Sasuke will have left already. (Even if I really hope that they meet.) Even if she does manage to find Sasuke again, it's pretty clear he won't let her back on his team.

Wooster
02-05-2010, 05:36 AM
Wow. I really enjoyed that. Rep up! (Sorry you had to type that out twice.)
EDIT: Sorry, I have to spread it around before I'm able to give it to you.
Typing it twice was my fault, but it did lead to Sourpuss Sasuke. There's a silver lining for you. Don't worry about the rep, appreciation is 100 times move valuable than a digital number. I'm actually surprised you like it. In the end, it wasn't very nice to Ino.

By the time Sakura gets there, there's a good chance Sasuke will have left already. (Even if I really hope that they meet.) Even if she does manage to find Sasuke again, it's pretty clear he won't let her back on his team.
And this is the reason that it's good. Whether Karin dies, is healed and wants to rejoin Sasuke, but is held prisoner, or joins up with Konoha, Sasuke wouldn't have her anymore. That's means the next time he is injured, he will stay injured.

Hazelnut
02-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Karin Is Not Some Blind Sasuke Fangirl !

She was useful, saved his life & was cool until he killed her. ._. Lol.

<3

3littlepigs
02-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, especially with Sai getting in her way..I see no reason for Madara and Sasuke to stay there anymore. I do agree with you, there's no way Sasuke will just let her back on the team (wait! what team? :shock:)...I mean he left her for dead but saying she'll join Konoha or that she won't "like" him anymore is something else. Of course anything can happen...

C4 Karura
02-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, especially with Sai getting in her way..I see no reason for Madara and Sasuke to stay there anymore. I do agree with you, there's no way Sasuke will just let her back on the team (wait! what team? :shock:)...I mean he left her for dead but saying she'll join Konoha or that she won't "like" him anymore is something else. Of course anything can happen...
Ok, even without any proof, I just find it hard to believe Kishi would actually make her still like Sasuke, espiecally given the deep trauma that's shown on her face in her one panel of the chapter.

dillydally
02-07-2010, 02:08 PM
I find it sickening how people think that a person who was just stabbed in the chest would just fogive perpetrator. Karin is no push over, she will not forgive sasuke. End of story.

Miku
02-07-2010, 03:07 PM
I tried to read the whole thread with all it's responses but I couldn't finish yet, I'll keep on reading later :P
I honestly don't like Karin because she gets in the way of Sasusaku (yes, stupid), but not just because of that. I hated her from the beggining for being such a fangirl. Just like Sakura at the first episodes, but Karin was like... more pervert? because she's older. At least that was what I thought when I read the manga.
I agree that she wasn't (considering she's dead now) the same she used to be, but I think she helped Sasuke that much because at least a tiny part of her was interested.. in him.
I'm not sure about this, I might remember this wrong but does Karin know about Sasuke's past? I mean, why he seaks revenge and all the story.
If she doesn't then I just don't get it. Why did she help a man kill other people?Correction, why did she help a very good looking man (lol) kill other people? Because he was good looking?
This is just my opinion, I'm probably forgeting facts about the manga but this is what I remember now.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 05:49 PM
So Karin tries to put on her glasses just before Sasuke tries to kill her. She does this for she can have one last look at Sasuke. Also, there was something about a bear.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but the last chapter seems to give a strong point to the Karin is a blind Sasuke fangirl. Any response?

dillydally
02-10-2010, 07:36 PM
So Karin tries to put on her glasses just before Sasuke tries to kill her. She does this for she can have one last look at Sasuke. Also, there was something about a bear.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but the last chapter seems to give a strong point to the Karin is a blind Sasuke fangirl. Any response?

How can you call a person who loves some one so deeply that they forgive them trying to kill them a fangirl.

I'll admit that I am surprised by Karins reaction, and that I believe that she should be tearing him apart right know; but at the same time I find myself moved by Karins affection for Sasuke. The fact that she completely understands that he is going to kill her and yet she contains no bitterness towards him, proves to me that she is not one bit blind and that she truly loves Sasuke.

Your entitled to look down on her of still loving Sasuke, as I would normally. I have to say tho, I have always really liked Karin but I have never admired her more than I have after this chapter.

Karin has prove to have more maturity and dignity than any one I have ever meant and more than I will ever have.

Wooster
02-10-2010, 07:55 PM
How can you call a person who loves some one so deeply that they forgive them trying to kill them a fangirl.

I'll admit that I am surprised by Karins reaction, and that I believe that she should be tearing him apart right know; but at the same time I find myself moved by Karins affection for Sasuke. The fact that she completely understands that he is going to kill her and yet she contains no bitterness towards him, proves to me that she is not one bit blind and that she truly loves Sasuke.

Your entitled to look down on her of still loving Sasuke, as I would normally. I have to say tho, I have always really liked Karin but I have never admired her more than I have after this chapter.

Karin has prove to have more maturity and dignity than any one I have ever meant and more than I will ever have.
Wow, I think you put more emotion into that response than the sum total of my entire life. I really not being sarcastic here, I am quite impressed. But then again I am a bit understated myself.

I will not use fangirl, I only did so becasue that was the title theme, lets call it devouted love. So I take it your response is that yes, Karin's love is so great that she would let Sasuke do anything and still forgive him. It seems to me that kind of love is misguided if you let someone kill you. Let's not be naive here, Sasuke was going to kill Karin before Sakura showed up. Sure love is trust, if nothing else, but doesn't trust have an element of truth that the object of one's affection will protect you and not harm you, at least not intentionally.

But really, I was just curious because many said that Karin would not let Sasuke hurt her and forgive him, but that's clearly what she did. At least she did in her thoughts. I think it's clear that if Sasuke offered to let her live, she would have rejoined him.

Yuuta
02-10-2010, 08:49 PM
This gets pretty deep with Ch 482.
I think Karin's last second wish is simply because she thinks that she is going to die, and her life will end at that moment. So she wants to die with a good memory on her mind.

I believe that the issue changes completely if Karin lives through this, but I could very well be proved wrong. I think Karin will have different views if she lives, but I this could be wrong.

dillydally
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Wow, I think you put more emotion into that response than the sum total of my entire life. I really not being sarcastic here, I am quite impressed. But then again I am a bit understated myself.

I will not use fangirl, I only did so becasue that was the title theme, lets call it devouted love. So I take it your response is that yes, Karin's love is so great that she would let Sasuke do anything and still forgive him. It seems to me that kind of love is misguided if you let someone kill you. Let's not be naive here, Sasuke was going to kill Karin before Sakura showed up. Sure love is trust, if nothing else, but doesn't trust have an element of truth that the object of one's affection will protect you and not harm you, at least not intentionally.

But really, I was just curious because many said that Karin would not let Sasuke hurt her and forgive him, but that's clearly what she did. At least she did in her thoughts. I think it's clear that if Sasuke offered to let her live, she would have rejoined him.

Thank you :D!

As of right now if Karin survives I believe it could go either way.

On the one hand she appears to love him more than she values him more than her own life, and it appears that she has the capacity to forgive Sasuke for his transgressions. In which cases she might still follow him (although I doubt she'll try to flirt with him ever again; nothing says I'll never love you like trying to kill that person twice)

But on the other hand we have to take Karin's personality into account. On many occasions Karin has displayed having a lot of pride, to the point where her actions are different than her thoughts. The most prominent example of this is how she won't flirt with Sasuke when other people are present. I can also easily see Karin turning against Sasuke because her pride refuses to let her crawl back to someone who has hurt her so much, despite the fact that she might of already internally forgiven him.

Right now I think it's 50/50, but what ever Karin decides to do we have to keep in account that she is a smart girl and she is capable of making hard decisions. If she does continue to travel with Sasuke it will because she loves him so much that one more second of life with him is preferable to a life time with out him.

3littlepigs
02-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Well C4 Karura look like I was half right just as you were! Karin still "loves"/likes him even though he was just about to kill her.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 04:40 PM

Was it really a year since The-Big-Pain-Fight?

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 04:46 PM
If you want to be technical, there are only 4 characters who are main characters, and that's Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi, everyone else are supporting/side characters or antagonists.

Well, if you wanna be technical, He never said he wanted to be technical;)

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I agree. Her prespective of Sasuke has entirely changed since the Kage Summit. She was a blind Sasuke fangirl, but the recent events have opened her eyes to the fact that Sasuke has gone completely evil. The final wake up call for her was obviously what happened in the last chapter. If she survives, her days of being a Sasuke fangirl are over. I hope she does survive. I want Karin to die, just not like this.
Why do you want her to die? what good reason do you have? If you really wanted her to die, you wouldnt give a smit how it was....if its because of her Sasuke Iinfatuation, we've got insigght on why, karin was gonna die. (lol, becasue of anko) Sasuke is the reason she's alive.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-13-2010, 04:57 PM

hahaha, and now your making her out to seem like the devil when in fact she isnt. Yeah, she followed oro, but shes changed so much. yeah, she hates suigetsu and is afraid of Juugo, but theyre her teamates and shes grown on them.And the fact that theyre left behind doesnt maker her wary ALL because of the way she feels for them. Its also the fact that SASUKE of all people is.

3littlepigs
02-13-2010, 09:46 PM
hahaha, and now your making her out to seem like the devil when in fact she isnt. Yeah, she followed oro, but shes changed so much. yeah, she hates suigetsu and is afraid of Juugo, but theyre her teamates and shes grown on them.And the fact that theyre left behind doesnt maker her wary ALL because of the way she feels for them. Its also the fact that SASUKE of all people is.
Uh? sorry but I have no idea what you were trying to say.... :shock:

Also, that comment is kind of old and I already debated this with C4 Karura. I never said she was the "devil" but like I was trying to point out she's no "angel" either. Now I don't like Sasuke at all and what he did to her was low even for someone like him, but the way I see it Karin had that coming. And I'm sorry but like I asked before what's "changed" about her character? there has been no change since she first appeared and I'm pretty sure she didn't consider Juugo and Suigetsu her "teammates" but you're more than welcome to keep your opinion of Karin-no big deal.

C4 Karura
02-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow, I did not expect this thread to last 2 weeks. And people are even finding things to debate about without me! :)