PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs. Sasuke

ECW Original
01-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Desert
not desert

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Can Sasuke survive an attack FROM ALL ANGLES!?

ECW Original
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Don't know

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
It's doubtful whether even Squirrel Girl could survive an attack FROM ALL ANGLES!

Vivi
01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Can Sasuke survive an attack FROM ALL ANGLES!?

Depends on Susanoo.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Susano could not block being engulfed by sand from all angles. once again thank you DM

angles are everything

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Yep, it doesn't matter that at full power Sasuke can kill Gaara without trying. Why, even the Living Tribunal would fall if he were attacked FROM ALL ANGLES!

Vivi
01-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Susano could not block being engulfed by sand from all angles. once again thank you DM

angles are everything

Danzo's back attack was defended by Susanoo just like Danzo's attack at the beginning.
Mist was defended from the Front.
Temari,Kankuro,Gaara and Darui's attacks resultng in an Explosion around Sasuke.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Yep, it doesn't matter that at full power Sasuke can kill Gaara without trying. Why, even the Living Tribunal would fall if he were attacked FROM ALL ANGLES!

then why did he not kill Gaara at the Kage summit with ammy? cuz supersonic sand owned him

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
then why did he not kill Gaara at the Kage summit with ammy? Because he wasn't at full power and because he wasn't trying.

cuz supersonic sand owned him

Gaara doesn't have supersonic sand. We've been over this before.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Supersonic sand would like to have a word with you (a feat is a feat)

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Supersonic sand would like to have a word with you (a feat is a feat)

I will debate this seriously another time (probably tommoro). its friday and i got stuff to do

have fun making a mockery of this thread until then

Hidan
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
We don't put plot-no-jutsu's in battle Octcon

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
We don't put plot-no-jutsu's in battle Octcon

PNJ is a matter of oppinion, adn a feat>oppinion. besides, this feat is confirmed by a second feat: essentially blitzing Sasuke who addmittedly was only saved by amarterasu.

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
PNJ is a matter of oppinion No it's not.

this feat is confirmed by a second featNo it isn't.

tanduhman
01-29-2010, 04:49 PM
No it's not.

No it isn't.
exactly... i dont see any real claims of it being supesonic besides one persons opinion. you cant classify something without a group decision confirming it.

Vivi
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
PNJ is a matter of oppinion, adn a feat>oppinion. besides, this feat is confirmed by a second feat: essentially blitzing Sasuke who addmittedly was only saved by amarterasu.

Its not.That Kick would have killed Sasuke.

Again putting up Nonsense to defend your Claims Otacon.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
No it's not.

No it isn't.

PNJ is a matter of oppinion. by definition it is a matter of oppinion. feats reighn supreme

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:51 PM
PNJ is a matter of oppinion

No it's not, you just want it to be because you can't stand the fact that you're wrong.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
exactly... i dont see any real claims of it being supesonic besides one persons opinion. you cant classify something without a group decision confirming it.

because you are all stubborn haters who dont listen to feats, but constantly retort pnj BS. and there are TWO feats (blockin Rai's kick, and blocking ammy/blitzing the Sauce). two feats confirm each other

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 04:55 PM
This will get us nowhere. Can't we label otacon's posts as trolling and get him banned?

At any rate, a weakened Sasuke's Susanoo already tanked an attack from Gaara along with like 5 other people. At full health there's hno way Gaara can get through iT.

Vivi
01-29-2010, 04:56 PM
because you are all stubborn haters who dont listen to feats, but constantly retort pnj BS. and there are TWO feats (blockin Rai's kick, and blocking ammy/blitzing the Sauce). two feats confirm each other

What Feats?
Sasuke getting suddenly saved by Sand against an Attack that finished him off.

That has Plot all over it.

And you speak of Feats eventhough making up Feats.

At any rate, a weakened Sasuke's Susanoo already tanked an attack from Gaara along with like 5 other people. At full health there's hno way Gaara can get through iT.

Darui's Laser Circus,Temari's Scythe Weasel,Gaara's sand,Kankuro's Puppets,Chojuuro's Hammer Blow,Raikage's GAR Punch,Danzo's Wind.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:57 PM
This will get us nowhere. Can't we label otacon's posts as trolling and get him banned?

unlike you, I will actually debate this seriously in the morning. I got things to do now.

and ban me? yeah right. its not like I theatened to hack you or anything

Hidan
01-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Uhh, no it's not matter of opinion, let me explain to you some other PNJ's,

Hidan stabbing himself right before Kakashi's heart was about to be ripped out, litterly seconds away and Kakashi would have died from Kakuzu's hands/threads, lol

Now is this totally possible that it happens RIGHT before Kakashi is killed, no, it is not, this is called PNJ

So I guess you think it is reasonable that Sasuke with not enough chakra to stand, was able to Summon, Genjutsu, then Teleport which takes a considerable amount of chakra, right AFTER Deidara's 10 KM Bomb went off, or the more real reason, PNJ

PNJ is usually used right before someone is about to die, so in this instance Sasuke was about to die from E, but Gaara stopped him just to talk to him, but almost instantly after he wanted to kill him, why would someone change there mind so fast after trying to save them from Sand that could have already been sent out in the middle of the battle? The answer, PNJ

PNJ is not opinion, it is fact, and in battle PNJ is not allowed to be used, Gaara does not have Super Sonic Sand, and trust me, I am not a Gaara hater, he is my second most favorite character, first being Hidan.

otacon
01-29-2010, 04:59 PM
What Feats?
Sasuke getting suddenly saved by Sand against an Attack that finished him off.

That has Plot all over it.

And you speak of Feats eventhough making up Feats.

who says sasuke was about to get killed? if anything the enton spikes would have killed E, and Sasuke could have reformed the susano skelton if need be. E was about to die, not Sasuke

Hidan
01-29-2010, 05:01 PM
who says sasuke was about to get killed? if anything the enton spikes would have killed E, and Sasuke could have reformed the susano skelton if need be. E was about to die, not Sasuke

Die from a leg getting hit, yeah right, as well the kick had enough force to go through the flames and Susanoo and hit Sasuke in the face.

otacon
01-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Uhh, no it's not matter of opinion, let me explain to you some other PNJ's,

Hidan stabbing himself right before Kakashi's heart was about to be ripped out, litterly seconds away and Kakashi would have died from Kakuzu's hands/threads, lol

Now is this totally possible that it happens RIGHT before Kakashi is killed, no, it is not, this is called PNJ

So I guess you think it is reasonable that Sasuke with not enough chakra to stand, was able to Summon, Genjutsu, then Teleport which takes a considerable amount of chakra, right AFTER Deidara's 10 KM Bomb went off, or the more real reason, PNJ

PNJ is usually used right before someone is about to die, so in this instance Sasuke was about to die from E, but Gaara stopped him just to talk to him, but almost instantly after he wanted to kill him, why would someone change there mind so fast after trying to save them from Sand that could have already been sent out in the middle of the battle? The answer, PNJ

PNJ is not opinion, it is fact, and in battle PNJ is not allowed to be used, Gaara does not have Super Sonic Sand, and trust me, I am not a Gaara hater, he is my second most favorite character, first being Hidan.

Kakashi was NOT about to be killed; if shikamaru failed, he was prepared to Kamui Kakuzu, and even said so later on. Kamui could have lefitimately saved Kakashi from anything he faced EXCEPT the 6 paths of pain.

the rest IS oppinion. pnj is a matter of oppinion, and to say it is fact is propaganda

Vivi
01-29-2010, 05:04 PM

Read it back.Raikage's leg was about to hit and Susanoo was still missing.
If he could have used Susanoo he wouldnt have used Kagutsuchi.

BTW: Raikage's chopped his arm off as if it was nothing.

otacon
01-29-2010, 05:06 PM
BTW: Raikage's chopped his arm off as if it was nothing.

a leg is different from an arm. there is a giant vein in the middle of the leg that would bleed E out in a mater of momments

Hidan
01-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Kakashi was NOT about to be killed; if shikamaru failed, he was prepared to Kamui Kakuzu, and even said so later on. Kamui could have lefitimately saved Kakashi from anything he faced EXCEPT the 6 paths of pain.

the rest IS oppinion. pnj is a matter of oppinion, and to say it is fact is propaganda

I was talking about in episode 86 where Kakashi was thrown to the ground, and Kakuzu jumped ontop of him, and he said "Corose, ominoy shisou" and was about to take his heart, then Hidan said "SHINAAAA" and Kakuzu was grabbing his heart due to this ritual and died, right before Kakashi's heart was taken out, and how is the second one opinion, SASUKE HAD NO FRICKEN CHAKRA LEFT!!!!

otacon
01-29-2010, 05:08 PM
I was talking about in episode 86 where Kakashi was thrown to the ground, and Kakuzu jumped ontop of him, and he said "Corose, ominoy shisou" and was about to take his heart, then Hidan said "SHINAAAA" and Kakuzu was grabbing his heart due to this ritual and died, right before Kakashi's heart was taken out, and how is the second one opinion, SASUKE HAD NO FRICKEN CHAKRA LEFT!!!!

thats what I was reffering too

pnj is nothing but propaganda (oppinions being brainwashed into peoples minds to make them believe it is fact)

Hidan
01-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Also Kakashi saying that was just to ensure Naruto and Sakura that he would have been safe, I never say Kakashi trying to activate it when his heart was about to be ripped out or when he was about to be hit by the fire blast, if he used it on the fire blast Kakashi would have died from exhaust of chakra.

321zigzag1
01-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Actually there is a time PNJ is viable although rare.

Sasuke vs Deidara ending.

There is also a thing called plot which sometimes intervenes here and there. Otacon its all over in fiction its not rampant but it occurs time to time.

Its not hard to understand. Now regarding to Raikage and the sand well I don't know I want to see more of the sand in action.

Vivi
01-29-2010, 05:09 PM
a leg is different from an arm. there is a giant vein in the middle of the leg that would bleed E out in a mater of momments

Well so is on the Arm.Pulse.Raikage chopped near his whole lower arm off.
As seen Shi needed alot of time to stop the bleeding.

Hidan
01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
thats what I was reffering too

pnj is nothing but propaganda (oppinions being brainwashed into peoples minds to make them believe it is fact)

What, this makes no sense, PNJ is there so the characters that need to live live and the characters that need to lose lose, take Bleach for example, it has so much Plotkai, I mean, Ichigo being able to take on Grimmjow, Nnotra, and Ulquiorra while he was having trouble on Grimmjow makes no sense, how he survived Ulquiorra is a mystery to me.

otacon
01-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Well so is on the Arm.Pulse.Raikage chopped near his whole lower arm off.
As seen Shi needed alot of time to stop the bleeding.

the arm does not bleed out on anywhere near the same level as the leg. I know my anatomy. just trust me, there is allot more blood in the legs than in the arms

Hidan
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Hmm, I will be back later, I have something urgent in RL that can't be waited until later, until then, see yah

otacon
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Hmm, I will be back later, I have something urgent in RL that can't be waited until later, until then, see yah

peace. I think i'm gonna play some FF10 (never gets old)

Vivi
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM
the arm does not bleed out on anywhere near the same level as the leg. I know my anatomy. just trust me, there is allot more blood in the legs than in the arms

Trust you?
Like the made up moon,Suna,Supersonic Sand and Dei and Gaara being 1000's m in the air.
Kinda hard.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9790/467006.jpg

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Later Hidan!!

Nyruss
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Master martial artist, leet hacker, expert debater, knower of angles and now an expert on the human body. Is there anything you can't do, otacon?

Vivi
01-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Master martial artist, leet hacker, expert debater, knower of angles and now an expert on the human body. Is there anything you can't do, otacon?

Recognize Heights.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/th_blackrx6.png

321zigzag1
01-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Trust you?
Like the made up moon,Suna,Supersonic Sand and Dei and Gaara being 1000's m in the air.
Kinda hard.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9790/467006.jpg

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Later Hidan!!

Yugioh Card Maker?

I mean asides from the whole supersonic sand and the sand itself thing, Otacon has been within good reason.

Oh well. *sigh*

tanduhman
01-29-2010, 05:25 PM
theres obviusly toooo much SURFACE AREA in the leg for him to handle!!!

Vivi
01-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Yugioh Card Maker?

I mean asides from the whole supersonic sand and the sand itself thing, Otacon has been within good reason.

Oh well. *sigh*

The Moon,Suna and Dei's and Gaara's Heights,Saying PNJ is opinion disagree.

321zigzag1
01-29-2010, 05:34 PM
The Moon,Suna and Dei's and Gaara's Heights,Saying PNJ is opinion disagree.

Thats what I meant by the sand thing although I was being vague there.

Yeah PNJ being an opinon only honestly I will say that is kind of stupid because plot power is all over in fiction.

A good author makes them subtle and unnoticeable though. Bad authors, the opposite trend.

Yeah the moon well he mixed himself up by accident.

otacon
01-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Ammy cant hurt Gaara. normal fire cant. supersonic gourd sand can protect him from Sasuke's speed, and he could avoid Chidori varients with floating sand sphere (hidori needles could not pierce the sand, and hw could hover out of the range of chidori and chidori sword. Gaara's sand ould break him out of genjutsu, or he could just hide in floating sand sphere to avoid eye contact (fighting the sharingan, he would know better). the hawk summon ould be a problem, but it is unkown how durable and fast it is; hopefully for its sake its at least as fast than Deideis's clay birds. only Susano arrow can hurt Gaara, but in the desert, could it really just penetrate through massive amounts of sand the litterally block out the sky? all the while Susano is surounded from all angles by sand? in the desert, I'd say Gaara has the uppergand. against Gaara, CS2 Sasuke would actually be more ideal.

Nyruss
01-30-2010, 10:16 AM
otacon, troll of the year.

otacon
01-30-2010, 10:18 AM
otacon, troll of the year.

Dudemeister, hater of the year

Nyruss
01-30-2010, 10:28 AM
I hate trolls, you're a troll, ergo, I hate you.

otacon
01-30-2010, 10:34 AM
I hate trolls, you're a troll, ergo, I hate you.

troll? thats an oppinion. i am an entity (that is a fact)

Nyruss
01-30-2010, 10:35 AM
No, you're a troll. That's a fact. Any post you've made since joining is proof of that.

otacon
01-30-2010, 10:38 AM
whatever. once again, you are not worth my time

Nyruss
01-30-2010, 10:38 AM
You keep saying that, but I don't think you mean it. Considering you still insist on arguing with me.

otacon
01-30-2010, 10:39 AM
honestly you are pretty fun to argue with