PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: Your Best Team(or Teams)

gamerobber7
01-29-2010, 02:45 PM
So I just want to know what you guys best teams are on Path of the Ninja 2. I haven't played in a while and I don't have Wi-Fi:cry: (So I don't have all the characters) but from what I do have my best team now is: Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, and Sakura. They are all around Lv. 86 now I believe.

Master Perfect
01-30-2010, 06:10 AM
i have too many

Jimboberino
01-30-2010, 10:46 AM
My favorite (but not my best) team to use is Lee, Gaara, Anbu, and Hinata.

Master Perfect
01-30-2010, 12:10 PM
thats a defense team right^^

Jimboberino
01-30-2010, 01:02 PM
yup, i just really enjoy buffing up gaara, giving him sand shield, hls, shukaku's shield, and deceptive jutsu, sticking him in the front row and pissing off noobs who hit him by like 30 dmg with ultimate rasengan :D

Master Perfect
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
lol^^

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
01-31-2010, 10:21 AM
My favorite (but not my best) team to use is Lee, Gaara, Anbu, and Hinata.

Why do I get this feeling I faced you before. I faced someone with that exact team. I was using ANBU, 3rd Hokage, Might Guy, and Tsunade. :???:

phantom9999
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
My favorite team is Lee, 3rd Hokage, Anbu, Hinata. Sometimes I use an all TSC team for fun: Orochimaru, 3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, Tsunade.

Jimboberino
01-31-2010, 11:55 AM
Why do I get this feeling I faced you before. I faced someone with that exact team. I was using ANBU, 3rd Hokage, Might Guy, and Tsunade. :???:

It is very possible; I played a lot until recently. I don't remember opponents very well unless I have fought them numerous times.

If it was me, my name was either Jimboberino or Merciful Foe, and it is likely that I casted (or is it just "cast"?) a lot of buffs and had NO summons.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
It is very possible; I played a lot until recently. I don't remember opponents very well unless I have fought them numerous times.

If it was me, my name was either Jimboberino or Merciful Foe, and it is likely that I casted (or is it just "cast"?) a lot of buffs and had NO summons.

Well if it was you, then I fought you 2-3 times over Random UnFixed battle. My ANBU had Crystal Ice Mirrors and when I would use Enma Prison Jutsu to paralyze your team and then slowly beat them. I think I only won 1 match from you IF it was you.

Master Perfect
01-31-2010, 04:57 PM
just say wat names were u both useing

Jimboberino
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
It likely wasn't me though. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you team configuration the 1st time I read. No offense, but I don't think you could have won against my team with Guy and Tsunade in your squad unless I just ran away or goofed off.

What I mean is that I run away (I flee, not D/C the reason for which is that I can play many fights without getting d/ced on) quite frequently (like a frickin Abra) when I am playing my Merciful Foe profile. I have maybe 260 wins, 170 losses. Only like 5-8 of these losses were me fighting and actually losing to someone.

Also, Master I did put both of my aliases in there earlier: Merciful Foe and Jimboberino.

Master Perfect
01-31-2010, 06:42 PM
ohh ok then

( * ) ITACHI (,',)
02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
So I just want to know what you guys best teams are on Path of the Ninja 2. I haven't played in a while and I don't have Wi-Fi:cry: (So I don't have all the characters) but from what I do have my best team now is: Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, and Sakura. They are all around Lv. 86 now I believe.
You should first get them leveled up to 99 if you plan on going on wifi. Level 86 won't cut it and you will get slaughtered. As for the best squad to use, there are too many to list. But here is what you need to know to kick everyone on the behind.

There is basically about 3 or 4 types of squads to use on wifi. But to me a good wifi squad has to have these guys. 1 healer, 2 attackers and 1 high agility guy to go first or second in the match.

The best healer in the game = Hinata
High agility = Lee, Anbu or Sasuke
Good attackers = Anbu, Ino, 3rd Hokage, Kiba, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari & 1010. Lee and even Itachi is good if you know the secrets to take advantage of their abilities.

To me, (I might get flamed for saying this...but...) a high agility squad with Hinata vs. any defensive squad will win more than half of the time. The speed of the high agility team will get more hits in and get healed by Hinata. (Best counter to Lee/1010 combo btw)

The only way to beat a high agility team is with another high agility team. When I play high defensive teams, I will lose only if they use sudden death moves on me like Silient Kill, Shadow Strangle or Sand Buriel and get lucky with them. And also if they get lucky with Intention to kill or Talent for genjutsu or any type of Genjutsu like immobilzation, confusion or sealing moves. (That's the only weakness, and only a Pro will know what to do to take me down!)

So IMHO, a high agility squad is the best squad to use on wifi. :shock:

Jimboberino
02-01-2010, 05:35 PM
kinda hard to argue for def over agi. agi was given great favor by the creators of this game.

phantom9999
02-01-2010, 09:29 PM
3500z, sounds like you have the ultimate team then, being able to beat both a defense team and a team based on Lee/1010 combo :)

( * ) ITACHI (,',)
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
3500z, sounds like you have the ultimate team then, being able to beat both a defense team and a team based on Lee/1010 combo :)If you leave out all status resistant tags like will of flame or mental conditioning you will have an extra 100+ Nin. But they will /or could get nailed with genjutsu. (one of the weakness)

As an example try making Ino really fast. If your squad goes 1st, 2nd & 3rd and you kill the other guys main squad. When their alternate comes in your Ino could go again. (4th) I'm serious because I seen it happen. (Against Noobs)

But on a Defensive squad, they might not die but they will be atleast 60% weaked. Maybe more if you use elemental attacks.

Master Perfect
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM
3500z how long u been playing this game?

Jimboberino
02-02-2010, 03:42 PM
That is what I did with the current team i am using. I will be screwed if I dont kill most of the enemy's team in my first 2 or 3 turns. The team had weak(ish) DEF and no stat resist tags.

Master Perfect
02-02-2010, 03:54 PM
then maybe u need to take out a tag and put something else

Jimboberino
02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
*shrugs shoulders* Nobody has beaten it yet, so ill wait until that happens before I make changes.

Master Perfect
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
ok if u say so

itachikakashi
07-08-2010, 06:31 PM
yup, i just really enjoy buffing up gaara, giving him sand shield, hls, shukaku's shield, and deceptive jutsu, sticking him in the front row and pissing off noobs who hit him by like 30 dmg with ultimate rasengan :D
i am going to have to try that but put him in the back with garra squad master and there hitting 1-5s that would piss so many people off