PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke has entered the darkness(SPOILER WARNING)

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 02:13 PM
WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!
I just saw naruto chapter 480 and as much as i hated sasuke now he really needs to die. Ok so he's fighting danzo right well if anyone saw chapter 479 it ended in both of them stabing eachother though the chest and danzo still had one izanagi eye left, or so he thought. Sasuke used a minor tsukuyomi to make danzo think he had 1 izanagi eye left but really he had none so danzo began to die. Then danzo uses shisui's eye to take karin as a hostage. Him and sasuke talk and then sasuke tells karin "don't move" and procides to strike her and danzo through the heart using the chidori sharp spear... probably killing both of them all for revenge

This was just what i read and karin may be alive and sasuke may have some kind of plan but untill thats confirmed im gonna say sasuke must die:evil: (even though i wuzn't a huge fan of karin and also jugo and suigetsu)

well looks likes she dead now chapter 481

kekki genki
01-28-2010, 02:16 PM
in my opinion sasuke wouldnt kill karin he looks at taka as if they were the former team kakashi

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 02:18 PM
i guess well just have to wait and see
but now that he knows about itachi and seeing as he gave up so much to get revenge...... idk maybe mabye not

Post predictions and opinions :)

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
in my opinion sasuke wouldnt kill karin he looks at taka as if they were the former team kakashi
and also he was gonna kill naruto during the infiltration of orochimarus hide out (or maybe he wusn't im not sure)

Waterstar
01-28-2010, 02:39 PM
I just hope Karin's ok, and if she is'nt, I hope Sakura can get there in time to save her and Danzo.

Sarutobi: It would be tragic if that were to happen to Karin.

I know

NarutoReader
01-28-2010, 02:45 PM
actually it was kinda obvious he would shoot her.

you say sasuke entered the darkness ? it started when he left with the sound four in "naruto".

and i hope karin dies. finnaly sasuke can die without having someone to heal him all the time. just because of her and the big guy (whats his name) he is still alive. so many kicked sasuke's ass before, when taka dies - sasuke will die.

EDIT:
i dont get it why many think he is still good that wont kill his companions.
he is a villain now who used to be good. he is not the first to turn sides.
if he get the chance (but he wont) he would kill naruto.

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 03:17 PM
actually it was kinda obvious he would shoot her.

you say sasuke entered the darkness ? it started when he left with the sound four in "naruto".

and i hope karin dies. finnaly sasuke can die without having someone to heal him all the time. just because of her and the big guy (whats his name) he is still alive. so many kicked sasuke's ass before, when taka dies - sasuke will die.

EDIT:
i dont get it why many think he is still good that wont kill his companions.
he is a villain now who used to be good. he is not the first to turn sides.
if he get the chance (but he wont) he would kill naruto.
well i mean entered the darkness and there's no way he's coming back when he first joined up to go to oro with the sound four he may have had a chance (although we all know thats wuznt gonna happen
and i do agree wit u in a way although i wasn't completely wishing karin died but i did want suigetsu to die cuz now that kisame is dead he may end up getting the samhada and kisame (and kakashi) are my 2nd favorite characters just before jiraiya. BTW the big guy's name is jugo and i dont like him that much eather

Sai9497
01-28-2010, 03:40 PM
I always hated Karin but now I kinda feel bad for her after what sasuke did

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I always hated Karin but now I kinda feel bad for her after what sasuke did
ya thats almost like naruto killing hinata to get to sasuke (although he'd never do that)

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
01-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I just now thought about this.

Yes, I hate Karin -- but wouldn't it be ironic if Sakura came right after this happened? :mad: I seriously hope Sakura does NOT have to heal her. That'll piss me off. DDx

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 04:15 PM
i hope not with sasuke and madara there who knows what'll happen

Sasuke726
01-28-2010, 04:17 PM
I believe Sasuke has a plan. If he did not have a plan i dont think he wuld have done that. Ever since when they fought Killer Bee and they risked so much for him against Killer Bee, he has started to care for them more

BloodyRoze
01-28-2010, 04:21 PM
hmm ur rite he might have sumthing up his sleeve since the whole dramatic scene he goes "karin.... dont move"... i wonder wat karin was thinkin ...

"whaddaya mean dont move?!?!?!? im friggin takin in hostage genius!!!!!!!"
translated in karin:
"S-s-sasuke?"

Leji_Hyuga
01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
i really am at the boarder i dont think he would kill her for revenge because thats like him team kakashi then again i think he'll kill her because he want to get revenge for itachi an he want to kill danzo bad

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 05:21 PM
with itachi's sacrifice i wonder if he'd kill his team mate for revenge we'll just have to wait till next week

Hidden Ninja45
01-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I think Sasuke has gone completely evil and unredeemable after he killed Karin. I still don't think Karin is dead though.

xxDivinitytwilightxx
01-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I have never liked Karin....But now I feel pretty bad for her....Im pretty sure she will survive though...

eagleye54321
01-28-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm still not convinced that she is dead. I think that the height difference between Karin and Danzo would determine the difference between heart and shoulder.

Danzo is taller than Karin so that's why.

NaruCookie
01-28-2010, 07:37 PM
But I don't think Karin was more important than his original Team 7...
Either way he still has a soft heart, and can never kill a teammate. But if he really did kill Karin for revenge...then he seriously needs to die.

Slack 40
01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm still not convinced that she is dead. I think that the height difference between Karin and Danzo would determine the difference between heart and shoulder.

Danzo is taller than Karin so that's why.

good point but if you look closeley you see the chidori spear going through danzo's left side and karin's chest probably right below the neck
and blood is coming from her mouth and i dont think although i could be wrong if your stabbed in the shoulder you wouldn't have blood driping from your mouth and last sasuke almost seemed changed when he was about the kill the two so im not sure

otacon
01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Sasuke will unfortuantetly soon be litterally entering the darkness from blindness if he is not carful (its probly too late)

sasukeuzi
01-29-2010, 08:36 PM
sasukes crossed the line this time.revenge has gotten him caught up now into killing his friends.the way he's going now he wont b able to make it out of the path of darkness.if u see the look in his face right before he strikes u can tell its over

Slack 40
01-29-2010, 09:17 PM
well if he gets so curropted by this hatred he may implant itachi's eyes although very unlikely

sasukeuzi
01-30-2010, 08:59 AM
i agrrees wit ya on dat ones

Slack 40
01-30-2010, 11:40 AM
I can't wait until next chapter i think kisimoto is gonna have a big twist

assassin
01-30-2010, 11:45 AM
I expect a big twist coming up

Grimman21
01-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I feel that Sasuke won't kill Karin, yet because she's the medic of the team and that she still has plenty of those bike marks Sasuke could use until they all ran out.

Slack 40
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
I feel that Sasuke won't kill Karin, yet because she's the medic of the team and that she still has plenty of those bike marks Sasuke could use until they all ran out.
what happend to suigetsu and jugo???? they're important to the team yet he didn't save them from the samurai or when the room caved in. And then he wasn't all crazy like he was at the end of chapter 180

Naruko-chan
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
If he really killed Karin, then I think he's truly gone insane. I didn't think he'd ever sacrifice one of his team mates like that. I think he would find any other way possible to save them. I'm having a hard time believeing he really did kill her. Not just out of kindess, but because Karin was really useful to Sasuke. Right before the end, Karin healed Sasuke. Why would he sacrifice her so easily? I just don't get it.... >.<

ShounenLover
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
If he dies all of a sudden there would be no point to the story, besides Kishimoto said the manga is not ending any time soon, and that the last fight will be between Sasuke and Naruto, maybe he'll die there...as it is, I can see no hope for a guy who willingly closes his eyes to the light - hope-friends-love, and enters the darkness with a smile on his face - hatred-blood-death.

Slack 40
02-01-2010, 04:34 PM
kinda random but right after he stabbed her and u saw madara like "yes" it was almost like u could see him giving a little childish smile (cuz the shape of his eye)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-01-2010, 04:54 PM
i personally hate karin.i never liked her.never will.
but seriously seeing what sasuke did to her.....i did feel kinda bad for her.

i am still really confused about whether she is alive or not.
I know that sasuke wouldnt kill her,because i think that he truely cares about taka after their hachibi battle. but then again, he abandoned suigetsu and juggo dint he? the only reason he even bothered saving karin that time was because he needed her to find danzo.

also the way madara smiled at the end and said "yes" its like he saw how much sasuke had buried himself in the darkness and that now he was completely evil.If it was a genjutsu of some sort than madara would have noticed and he wouldnt have said that.

also,like many ppl before me said, it is entirely possible that he dint hit her vital organs.but still..peircing some1 thorugh the chest should be enough to kill him/her. think bout it...the sheer amount of blood loss should in itself kill karin. also madara and sasuke dont have a medical nin with them who could heal karin later on.

The expression sasuke gave before he pierced both of them was crazy. He knew what he was about to do and he dint care as long as he killed danzo.i dont if karin is alive or not...but sasuke has seriously gone beyond anyone being able to help him..

Slack 40
02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
very well said

Slack 40
02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
RIP karin i never really liked you but still

Aina
02-04-2010, 01:34 PM
mmmhmmmmmmmm

valtreck
02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Sasuke has entered true darkness now, from no one has ever came back. Wish sasuke died in 479, but what he did to karin was nit fair at all.

Warlock
02-05-2010, 07:05 AM
I agree entirely. Though I like many people never like Karin, I also never liked Sasuke. So really, thats killing two birds with one stone. Sasuke kills Karin (Yay!) which means karma will kill him (Yay!).

Parak111
02-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Sasuke has long since entered that darkness if you ask me. It's not from now. He entered it way back after his battle with Naruto in Part 1. He's just going "deeper" in it. The more the manga progresses, the more cruel,selfish and arrogant he gets.

Madara should get away from him. He would end up as Sasuke's human shield sooner or later if he doesn't.

Slack 40
02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Sasuke has long since entered that darkness if you ask me. It's not from now. He entered it way back after his battle with Naruto in Part 1. He's just going "deeper" in it.
ya but now there's offically no turning back

Uzumaki Dereck
02-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Sasuke is starting to care less and less about everyone else, and starting to care more and more about is "revenge" on Konoha. For thoughs who want karin to live sorry but Sasuke doesnt care so long as he gets what he wants, I hope Sasuke and Naruto fight to death and Sasuke dies crying and begging for mercty and Naruto says no. :D

In case you couldnt tell I hate Sasuke.

Uzumaki Dereck
02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I agree entirely. Though I like many people never like Karin, I also never liked Sasuke. So really, thats killing two birds with one stone. Sasuke kills Karin (Yay!) which means karma will kill him (Yay!).

I love the thought of karma and it killing Sasuke cause he is way past his due.

Slack 40
02-11-2010, 01:20 PM
well it looks like i was wrong and some ppl were right about karin sakura and sasuke

Ino<3
02-11-2010, 01:25 PM
WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!
I just saw naruto chapter 480 and as much as i hated sasuke now he really needs to die. Ok so he's fighting danzo right well if anyone saw chapter 479 it ended in both of them stabing eachother though the chest and danzo still had one izanagi eye left, or so he thought. Sasuke used a minor tsukuyomi to make danzo think he had 1 izanagi eye left but really he had none so danzo began to die. Then danzo uses shisui's eye to take karin as a hostage. Him and sasuke talk and then sasuke tells karin "don't move" and procides to strike her and danzo through the heart using the chidori sharp spear... probably killing both of them all for revenge

well looks likes she dead now chapter 481
I miss karin such a sad way to die

Slack 40
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I miss karin such a sad way to die
did you watch most reacent chapter 482?

zeno999
02-11-2010, 01:31 PM

you might be wrong i read ahead iand it seems hes really far off from being a friend...unfortunately karin does die

Slack 40
02-11-2010, 01:55 PM
you might be wrong i read ahead iand it seems hes really far off from being a friend...unfortunately karin does die
where did u read ahead? wut chapter

JC.
02-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Sasuke will die. He's attacking everyone, killing everyone and he's the most wanted criminal except for maybe Madara. There's no way he's going back to team seven he's just gonna fight to his death.