PDA

View Full Version : wheres kabuto??

narutofox180
01-28-2010, 12:25 PM
so you know how kabuto injected orochimarus cells into him,or something like that? well whats going on with him now, he hasnt done anything in the show yet so what do you think Mr. kishimoto will do with kabuto?

HinataBG
01-28-2010, 12:29 PM
We don't really know where Kabuto is I think, because he just sort of disappeared after Orochimaru died... I don't think we won't see him again though, I'm sure Kishimoto will bring him back.. I don't know what Kabuto would be doing though... maybe they'd run into him in a mission??

Hidden Ninja45
01-28-2010, 01:02 PM
We currently don't know where Kabuto is. He is off somewhere most likely obsorbing Orochimaru (however that works)

I'm sure he will be back eventually, but he might be completely taken over by Orochimaru he might have some of Orochimaru's powers.

kekki genki
01-28-2010, 01:03 PM
i think kabuto will become one of those characters that you forget about and then shows up when nobody expects it.....and when he comes back i think it will be on naruto's side against sasuke

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 01:08 PM
well he said he was going to learn to control the part of orochimaru that he absorbed right? so he's prolly training right now or just wandering around, but he did say he would find sasuke... so either kishimoto is goingto forget about him or he's going to surprise us with a guest appearance from kabuto

Waterstar
01-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Now THAT would be the least thing anyone will expect from Kabuto. Do you guys remember the things Kabuto did to the gang? First he played them for their moves, then he tried to carry out Orochimaru's plans for him. He even almost got Naruto killed, if he joins Naruto's side it's going to be the least thing everyone is going to expect.

Sarutobi: Yes, Waterstar is right. It's not like everyone is going to forget everything Kabuto did and just forgive him. We know Naruto, probubly, won't.

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 01:27 PM
no kabuto will not side with naruto anyways not now not ever, they wud just capture him and bring him back to konoha since im pretty sure he's a wanted ninja

Slack 40
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
i think he's off trying to obsorb orochimaru, but hopefully oro will take over cuz i hated kabuto and i didn't rly hate oro
and since u hate danzo narutofox HE"S DEAD sasuke killed him in naruto chapter 480 (most likely unless kishimoto changes story a little) sasuke stab him and karin in heart (if u wanna learn more about it then just read my thread sasuke has entered the darkness

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 01:47 PM
those are just remains that will probably turn him into a monster/zombie like being if they take over. orochimaru is trapped permanently inside some sort of genjutsu world due to itachi's susanoo remember?

sasruto
01-28-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't know where Kabuto is too. He just dissapeared. Maybe Kishimoto is planning to "X" off Kabuto or maybe Kabuto is doing something (like transfering) or so. He's probably dead or something, but we couldn't see that.

narutofox180
01-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I don't know where Kabuto is too. He just dissapeared. Maybe Kishimoto is planning to "X" off Kabuto or maybe Kabuto is doing something (like transfering) or so. He's probably dead or something, but we couldn't see that.

I've always hated kabuto, so hopefully he is dead

Akatsuki Gord
01-29-2010, 10:38 AM
hopefully kabuto has been taken over by orochimaru.i miss orochimaru and i can't stand kabuto!

9tail
01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
hes gonna be in there to make the series longer, dont worry we will see him agian

kokojojo
01-29-2010, 04:11 PM
it'll be interesting to see if he actually reappears, since he no longer has any purpose now that orochimaru is gone. however, it may be as a nemesis to sasuke since he did say he wanted to find him

iSakura
01-29-2010, 09:18 PM
i think hes somewhere over the rainbow!

kokojojo
01-31-2010, 02:25 PM
or maybe he comited suicide

Just Me And My Shadow
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Anko was in pursuit of Kabuto during the Pain Invasion arc.
Afraid that's all we know, folks.

kokojojo
02-01-2010, 06:51 PM
wow thnx for spoiling