PDA

View Full Version : APRIL 11TH!!!

Stmurda23
04-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Ok ive checked many different schedules and naruto is not airing april 11th in the USA,
Unless they are airing at a different time or channel.

Can some one tell me where in the world does it say naruto is airing the 11th, and what channel and time????????

sasoridanna
04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Ok ive checked many different schedules and naruto is not airing april 11th in the USA,

Can some one tell me where in the world does it say naruto is airing the 11th, and what channel and time????????

Yeah, I heard the same information a couple days ago. I think it was some kind of cruel April Fools joke. It was on TVGUIDE. I rechecked the Sunday paper in the TV weekly and it showed that 6teen was on at Naruto's timeslot. My guess is, it is cancelled or on a hiatus. Unfortunately I think it is the former rather than the latter.

Stmurda23
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Yeah, I heard the same information a couple days ago. I think it was some kind of cruel April Fools joke. It was on TVGUIDE. I rechecked the Sunday paper in the TV weekly and it showed that 6teen was on at Naruto's timeslot. My guess is, it is cancelled or on a hiatus. Unfortunately I think it is the former rather than the latter.

This world is cruel indeed. :cry:

Keira-chan
04-06-2009, 04:33 PM
No I don't think they would cancel it...SRhyse or the other moderators would have told us if it was to be cancelled...so I highly doubt its cancelled, just postponed

Stmurda23
04-07-2009, 11:31 AM
No I don't think they would cancel it...SRhyse or the other moderators would have told us if it was to be cancelled...so I highly doubt its cancelled, just postponed
i really hope your right

sasoridanna
04-07-2009, 11:40 AM
i really hope your right
Well here's to hope! :D

Sasuke072
04-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Naruto isn't cancelled. It's just suspended till God knows when... I hope it airs again soon. Cartoon Network is getting on my last damn nerve.

sasuke565
04-07-2009, 07:59 PM

This world is cruel indeed. :cry:all that dose is pisses me off i would clear my saturday nights off just to wathch naruto

Stmurda23
04-08-2009, 01:47 PM
it be nice if a mod would actually give a specific date or atleast say some thing!!!

garraswerewolf
04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
dude its getting old watching old naruto we where like what 10 ep from shippuden its not fare in my opinion there was no reason to cancel it

Stmurda23
04-11-2009, 05:32 PM
dude its getting old watching old naruto we where like what 10 ep from shippuden its not fare in my opinion there was no reason to cancel it

11 episodes left, and there is not one reason i can think off for them not to air the last episodes. i wouldn't even mind if they didn't air shippuden till a year after that. but come on

they are half assing the series now

narutosuperfan
04-12-2009, 07:00 PM
theres only 220 naruto episodes and you guys should be up to episode 210. :roll:

plus 216 through 220 are on the original naruto site. :roll:

Stmurda23
04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
theres only 220 naruto episodes and you guys should be up to episode 210. :roll:

plus 216 through 220 are on the original naruto site. :roll:

if i was into subs i wouldn't be complaining about the dubs now would i?

Tomaki Inuzuka
04-19-2009, 03:36 PM
In my opinion, the sooner they start Naruto back up, the sooner we can get to Shippuden. It really is close to being over, and Cartoon Network is totally sucking right now. I have nothing to look forward to on Saturdays now.(sniffle, tear)

jhokage613
04-25-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah the whole thing makes me mad even if they decided not to show new episodes of naruto the least they could do is show re runs its better than nothing and definantly better than 6teen reruns that play all day any way

Rotate
04-26-2009, 07:56 PM
I heard somewhere that they were airing it at night on may15th but it might be a rumer i don't know for sure

Rotate
04-26-2009, 08:02 PM
cartoon network does suck right now. After the cancelation of billy and mandy the network just went down hill from there. And since they canceled one peice and Naruto it took and even greater tumble.

Stmurda23
05-08-2009, 02:08 AM
cartoon network does suck right now. After the cancelation of billy and mandy the network just went down hill from there. And since they canceled one peice and Naruto it took and even greater tumble.
now im mad, i miss those shows!! :evil:

itachiuchiha85
05-08-2009, 02:09 PM
didnt happen did it?

seannfma
05-08-2009, 02:11 PM

Stupid april fools jokes have gone to far. :x :P :roll:

Kakashi_Hatake
06-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Naruto is ccomin back in australia in like 4 days ^^

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Naruto is ccomin back in australia in like 4 days ^^

That's cool. Which part is it coming in Australia. Part one or two?

altair465
06-12-2009, 05:54 AM
wish theyed start it up on USA tv again both life and tv sucks without it now i have nuthin to look forward 2 so they better come back out soon or make a new channel devoted to naruto and other anime or sumpthin like that

*ichigorukiafan*
06-12-2009, 08:38 AM
wish theyed start it up on USA tv again both life and tv sucks without it now i have nuthin to look forward 2 so they better come back out soon or make a new channel devoted to naruto and other anime or sumpthin like that

i know i wish it would come back to the tv too

deidara330
07-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Why would someone lie about the airdate of an episode of Naruto? Doesn't make much sense to me.

nexthokage
07-14-2009, 01:30 PM
i really hope your right
me tooo

Hab
07-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Well,that was pretty much acwards. o.o