PDA

View Full Version : SM Naruto vs Sasori and Orochimaru

otacon
01-28-2010, 05:57 AM
Bloodlusted

Naruto starts in sage mode and with Ma and Pa ( has 3 SM clones prepared)

Sasori starts with third Kazekage puppet, but has 100 puppets prepped and ready

Orochimaru is fully healthy (Edo Tensei is prepped and allowed, but only Hashirama and Tobirama can be summoned)

location: cave where Sakura and Chiyo fought Sasori (already broken open ceiling as it was at the end of the battle)

who wins?

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Rape thread is rape. Spite thread is spite. FRS solos.

otacon
01-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Rape thread is rape. Spite thread is spite. FRS solos.

care to explain why?

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 10:57 AM
I assumed it would be obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. I see I was mistaken.

FRS is Mach 9. FRS disintegrates anything it hits. It hits Orochimaru and Sasori. Orochimaru and Sasori are disintegrated. They die. GG.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 11:00 AM
I assumed it would be obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. I see I was mistaken.

FRS is Mach 9. FRS disintegrates anything it hits. It hits Orochimaru and Sasori. Orochimaru and Sasori are disintegrated. They die. GG.

So I guess Enyzemii's calculations were reasonable to the majority.

Although I recall that some konoha library regulars claimed that FRS was slow as a thrown shuriken.

Anyway can SM Naruto be scratched by blades?

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Although I recall that some konoha library regulars claimed that FRS was slow as a thrown shuriken.

Konoha Library is a breeding ground for stupidity.

otacon
01-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Anyway can SM Naruto be scratched by blades?

ah........yeah. he has flesh and blood. blades would pierce. with Iron sand and Sanke summons, as well as Edo Tensei, I do not think Naruto will have an easy time

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 11:22 AM
He doesn't need to have an easy time. One FRS and it's over.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 11:26 AM
ah........yeah. he has flesh and blood. blades would pierce. with Iron sand and Sanke summons, as well as Edo Tensei, I do not think Naruto will have an easy time

SM durability allowed to tank Giant Rhino's horn stampede and shark jagged rocks which was why I was asking can normal blades can scratch him?

otacon
01-28-2010, 11:29 AM
SM durability allowed to tank Giant Rhino's horn stampede and shark jagged rocks which was why I was asking can normal blades can scratch him?

there are many people in more powerful universes that cannot tank a normal blade. lol at Naruto tanking one (sword = severed limb. I;m not a DBZ fan, but just ask Frieza)

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Frieza being but by Trunks in no way proves that regular blades can harm SM Naruto

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
there are many people in more powerful universes that cannot tank a normal blade. lol at Naruto tanking one (sword = severed limb. I;m not a DBZ fan, but just ask Frieza)

You realize that different people slash at different strengths?
You are comparing DBZ to Naruto?

Also again SM durability which led me question.

Frieza being but by Trunks in no way proves that regular blades can harm SM Naruto

Logic

otacon
01-28-2010, 12:06 PM
so are yyou saying that if Sasuke or Suigetsu slashed SM Naruto ar point blamk range with their respective swords that he would come out unscathed? thats laughable, especially when SM Naruto was penetrated by a measly black blade from Deva Path

Vivi
01-28-2010, 12:08 PM
so are yyou saying that if Sasuke or Suigetsu slashed SM Naruto ar point blamk range with their respective swords that he would come out unscathed? thats laughable, especially when SM Naruto was penetrated by a measly black blade from Deva Path

A Chakra Disruption Blade isnt a normal Blade.They're infested with Chakra.Burning into the Opponent.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:11 PM

I like how you don't understand what it means to be how durable you must be when you tank sharp jagged rocks and giant cleaving horn and everything.

And also what made you think that a chakra disruption blade is comparable to sharpness to a sword. Not to mention Sasuke's sword normally is fine.

I am sure Chidori Sword and blade can but I was asking normal blades.

otacon
01-28-2010, 12:17 PM
I like how you don't understand what it means to be how durable you must be when you tank sharp jagged rocks and giant cleaving horn and everything.

And also what made you think that a chakra disruption blade is comparable to sharpness to a sword. Not to mention Sasuke's sword normally is fine.

I am sure Chidori Sword and blade can but I was asking normal blades.

normal blades? you might be right, but what about Kusanagi sword and poisoned Iron Sand needles? those arent exavtely normal

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:21 PM
normal blades? you might be right, but what about Kusanagi sword and poisoned Iron Sand needles? those arent exavtely normal

If you mean Orochimaru's kusanagi sword then regarding its mythical properties than perhaps it can pierce. Sasuke's kusanagi lacks the same trait although the Chidori one can pierce.

Iron Sand Needles we don't know its piercing power.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
If you mean Orochimaru's kusanagi sword then regarding its mythical properties than perhaps it can pierce. Sasuke's kusanagi lacks the same trait although the Chidori one can pierce.

Iron Sand Needles we don't know its piercing power.
Cut through rocks like butter and stuck several feet into the ground after being through into solid stone. That puts it high enough up there to pierce SM Naruto's skin.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Cut through rocks like butter and stuck several feet into the ground after being through into solid stone. That puts it high enough up there to pierce SM Naruto's skin.

SM Jiraiya tanked few meters of solid steel.

SM Naruto > SM Jiraiya in stats supposedly.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM
SM Jiraiya tanked few meters of solid steel.

SM Naruto > SM Jiraiya in stats supposedly.
When was this? I recall SM Jiraiya getting crushed by Asura. Asura is helluvah strong, but it wasn't a rocket powered punch or anything. It was normal taijutsu. That's not great durability if you ask me. And yes, SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya, but not by a ton.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:47 PM
When was this? I recall SM Jiraiya getting crushed by Asura. Asura is helluvah strong, but it wasn't a rocket powered punch or anything. It was normal taijutsu. That's not great durability if you ask me. And yes, SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya, but not by a ton.

Asura ripped off SM Jiraiya's arm off and punched him few meters of steel out of the building.

I was only referring how SM Naruto has greater physical stats thats all.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Asura ripped off SM Jiraiya's arm off and punched him few meters of steel out of the building.

I was only referring how SM Naruto has greater physical stats thats all.
Ah, yes. However, blunt trauma is much different than piercing trauma. It's a much more concentrated release of energy and inertia, meaning a stab has more piercing potential than a punch. Tanking steel walls is nice, but the walls weren't made out of spikes.

Yes, he does. He's actually all around better than Jiraiya except in the number of jutsu he knows.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Ah, yes. However, blunt trauma is much different than piercing trauma. It's a much more concentrated release of energy and inertia, meaning a stab has more piercing potential than a punch. Tanking steel walls is nice, but the walls weren't made out of spikes.

Yes, he does. He's actually all around better than Jiraiya except in the number of jutsu he knows.

It is different although it has some correlation to some degree but anyway.

Although I was asking if normal blades were able to pierce initially.

I know that.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
It is different although it has some correlation to some degree but anyway.

Although I was asking if normal blades were able to pierce initially.

I know that.
It's hard to tell. Naruto can tank a ridiculous amount without SM to begin with, but I think anything above a kunai should be able to hurt him with a direct hit.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:00 PM
It's hard to tell. Naruto can tank a ridiculous amount without SM to begin with, but I think anything above a kunai should be able to hurt him with a direct hit.

Even Zabuza's sword?

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Even Zabuza's sword?
Are you asking if it can or cannot hurt him? Cause it almost definitely could. That things been shown to casually slice through a couple feet of steel.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Are you asking if it can or cannot hurt him? Cause it almost definitely could. That things been shown to casually slice through a couple feet of steel.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gifhttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:07 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gifhttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif
Suigetsu chopped a steel door into pieces during the arc where they were looking for Karin.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Suigetsu chopped a steel door into pieces during the arc where they were looking for Karin.

That wasn't a steel door if I recall. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:16 PM
That wasn't a steel door if I recall. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif
IIRC it was.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
IIRC it was.

IIRC it wasn't. I will go look.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:21 PM
As will I.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:28 PM
It was a wooden door.

With rock wall.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:30 PM
It was a wooden door.

With rock wall.
But it had a metal section in the center. And he still sliced through several feet of solid rock, wood, and metal. That would still be enough to hurt SM.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:33 PM
But it had a metal section in the center. And he still sliced through several feet of solid rock, wood, and metal. That would still be enough to hurt SM.

That was with a buffed up water arm. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

Also it wasn't several feet. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif
It was just metal handle.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:38 PM
That was with a buffed up water arm. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

Also it wasn't several feet. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif
It was just metal handle.
So? Buffed up water arm can't do anything if the sword breaks on contact with rock.

I was talking about the combined wood, metal, and rock. Not just the metal section.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 01:40 PM
So? Buffed up water arm can't do anything if the sword breaks on contact with rock.

I was talking about the combined wood, metal, and rock. Not just the metal section.

The thing is Suigetsu doesn't use the buffed water arm in battle.

I know yet it was mostly wood and rock wall.

And indeed few feet with buffed water arm.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-28-2010, 01:42 PM
The thing is Suigetsu doesn't use the buffed water arm in battle.

I know yet it was mostly wood and rock wall.

And indeed few feet with buffed water arm.
Cause it's basically useless outside of slicing non moving objects.

Ever hit a rock with a metal object? Your hands hurt afterwards. Sure, they've got tricked out ninja strength, but it still stands to reason that cutting through rock ain't easy. Wood is meh.

Indeed.