PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke copy question.

Titankahn
01-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Hello i have a question about sasuke. In the fight versus Gaara he was useing the same taijutsu as Lee before but how? He didn't saw Lee fighting vs Gaara, he was in the hospital or with Kakashi sealing the curse mark or not? Thx

darkjam
01-28-2010, 04:08 AM
The fight b4 the actual chunin exam, lee showed a little bit. Also i think mayb Kakashi explained or showed him a video,coz remember kakashi and guy r rivals so kakashi would no the fighting style well. 'Sasuke had already seen some of lees moves so it was easy' is what was said in the manga.

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Hello i have a question about sasuke. In the fight versus Gaara he was useing the same taijutsu as Lee before but how? He didn't saw Lee fighting vs Gaara, he was in the hospital or with Kakashi sealing the curse mark or not? Thx
you dont remember when lee fought sasuke for a little bit before the 1st part of the chuunin exams? when he was about to use the lotus on him but gai (or a turtle i dont remember) stopped him?

HinataBG
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Lee and Sasuke fought a little bit right before the chunin exams... Sasuke was able to see some of Lee's moves, and he copied them, so he used them against Gaara.

Titankahn
01-28-2010, 01:48 PM
you dont remember when lee fought sasuke for a little bit before the 1st part of the chuunin exams? when he was about to use the lotus on him but gai (or a turtle i dont remember) stopped him?
I remember but the moments in the fight vs gaara are the same as Lee vs Gaara. I already watched it. Sasuke showd us what he learned from Lee with the Lion combo vs Yoroi. Only explanation what I can imagine is Kakashi copyed Lee's movement and skills so Sasuke could copy it from Kakashi.

Hidden Ninja45
01-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Lee and Sasuke fought a little bit right before the chunin exams... Sasuke was able to see some of Lee's moves, and he copied them, so he used them against Gaara.
^This.

The fight wasn't very long, but Sasuke's Sharigan still managed to copy Lee's moves.

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 02:05 PM
from his fight with lee he was able to copy everything, but he cudnt use it really well until after his training with kakashi. or ur explanation cud work, either way ithink it was the only way he cud learn chidori

kekki genki
01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
the little bit he saw when lee whooped him up was enough for him to copy with his sharigan

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 02:28 PM
lol his ego took a thrashing too that day

Titankahn
01-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Yea his ego in the sky then garaa washes the floor with him, his luck that naruto is not that ;););););) kid. If you watch the gaara fight there is a shared view when Sasuke makes the same move as Lee before Vs Gaara. In the Sasuke vs Lee fight he couldn't see it. It's in the 67 ep. (+-1ep :)) But maybe you have right, but Lee got his weights down only vs Gaara and Sasuke also comes with that blinking movement and as far as I noticed Lee's moves changed after and sasuke copied thoose. That's why I think he linked copy it from Kakashi.

kokojojo
01-28-2010, 04:18 PM
well the difference between lee's movements when he fought sasuke and when he fought gaara was that they were faster. he still moved in the same way but just alot faster when he took off the weights when fought gaara. so sasuke used wut he copied from lee and trained to go as fast as possible, which is why he had some of the same movements

THE susanoo
08-02-2011, 05:28 AM
sasuke saw most of the moves before the exam and kakashi or gai said that he was able to make up the rest as he went along

Rasengan SageX5
08-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Sasuke had copied everything from when he fought Lee, it was just that his body couldn't move fast enough to replicate it at that point. It wasn't until after he trained with Kakashi for the finals that he was fast enough.