PDA

View Full Version : the gotei 13 vs the naruto universe

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 01:43 AM
Yamamoto and all of the captains (minus the three taiters) plus Isshin and urahara and ryuken ishida (to fill the gap)

launch a full scale invasion of the naruto universe.

akatsuki members are all alive and at full power. the third and fifth hokage be alive and well.

can the full might of the soul reapers military power bring the narutoverse down?

darkjam
01-28-2010, 01:44 AM
No way, just coz of sheer quantity on Narutoverse part. So many ninjas, against 12 soul reapers and a quincy. No way can the soul reapers win.

Taker369
01-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Yamamoto can do this solo not to mention all the other captains this is a joke right ? i mean toshiro wont even need to use bankai.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 01:51 AM
Yamamoto can do this solo not to mention all the other captains this is a joke right ? i mean toshiro wont even need to use bankai.

You r kidding right? How on earth could they beat so many ninjas???

Taker369
01-28-2010, 01:53 AM
Yamamoto,s spirt pressure is enough to crush them all leaving them helpless while the other captains like toshiro uses his forsted heaven move and if urahara has his bankai then it could be over plus he's got the blood mist shiled.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Yamamoto,s spirt pressure is enough to crush them all leaving them helpless while the other captains like toshiro uses his forsted heaven move and if urahara has his bankai then it could be over plus he's got the blood mist shiled.

Errr spirit pressure, i doubt would do much. Nine tail chakra ^^. Toshiro frosted heaven, Jiraiya summons toads, massive fire blaze blast, plus Itachi could just put them all in some genjutsu easyyyy. Also Kisame vs Toshiro would b cool water vs ice. We dont even know what kisukes bankai can do, u cant count that. His blood mist shield is tiny. Gaara sand tsunami, i dont think his shield will protect him ^^

Taker369
01-28-2010, 01:57 AM
1 more important fact ninjas cant see them.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:01 AM
AHAHAHAHA LAWL XD, completely forgot about that,ahhh i havent laughed like that in a while. Gd point. But then how would the soul reapers cut them, they cant actually touch them can they???

Taker369
01-28-2010, 02:04 AM
yes they can touch them but ninjas can touch the soul repaers.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Hmmm, so ninjas can also touch soul reapers but cant c them. but still couldnt Itachi use a genjutsu, or gaara some massive sand tsunami, or kisame some massive tidal wave. Plus in Sage mode cant naruto tell where they r??? Even if he couldnt he would use heaps of clones and then Itachi, BAM, they r all caught in his genjutsu. Bam the narutoverse wins ^^

Taker369
01-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Yamamoto could kill and army of ninjas in one swing of his sword.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Yeh but Itachi could kill them all by pointing one finger XD

Taker369
01-28-2010, 02:14 AM
this could go and on sooo i got nothing more i can say at this moment i'll let the somone else say it. but i'm preatty sure bleach wins

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Meh, okay i dont really mind who wins, i think either of them could easily win so ill just say im neutral. Coz there r really gd points for both sides. Ill be a neutral YAY ^^

Teddie
01-28-2010, 03:50 AM
This has been done before, and Bleach won

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 08:44 AM
The Gotei 13 ultra-rape. There's like three people in the narutoverse that even present a minor threat to the weakest of captains.

And one of them could solo 90% of the Narutoverse, and some of them could arguably solo all of it.

Vivi
01-28-2010, 08:48 AM
The Gotei 13 ultra-rape. There's like three people in the narutoverse that even present a minor threat to the weakest of captains.

And one of them could solo 90% of the Narutoverse, and some of them could arguably solo all of it.

I knew the Gotei are strong but never knew this strong.
So one of them can solo all Bijuu's,Madara,Pain,Danzo,Summons etc?
Wow.

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 09:10 AM
I admit that that's a slight exageration, but not that slight.

But yes, I'm prepared to assume that Yamamoto is more than strong enough to solo on his own. Kyoraku as well. Iro Oni anyone? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png)

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 09:44 AM

one or two of these captains can do pretty casually with a sword swipe

what the most powerful naruto universe characters can do with their ultimate attacks for starters

one guys bankai is low level reality warping as well

Vivi
01-28-2010, 09:47 AM

Quality>Quantity.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 09:49 AM

You are exaggerating on the threat part but I agree with the second sentence.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 09:59 AM
I knew the Gotei are strong but never knew this strong.
So one of them can solo all Bijuu's,Madara,Pain,Danzo,Summons etc?
Wow.

Gotei 13 together is strong. Stronger than the Espada too which is ironic because Espada > Gotei 13 by hype.

The problem is that most of the Bijuu are featless I mean that the ones shown like Shukaku and Nibi have powerful attacks but Gotei 13 should dodge them.

Hachibi can kill them all with its blast but it has to hit him and its lacks fast mobility. Kyuubi well its still featless we only have up to KN6 in feats actuality.

KN6 can kill them all to but you get the drift.

Other than that its Pain, Madara, full powered Itachi, Kisame in his Water Dome Prison fusion and Killerbee tailed mode and possibly Raikage but Raikage lacks range so its kind of useless. Then SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya on a limited scale.

Danzo well he is mostly useless.

See, Priestess V? Thats all for them and the main problem speed disadvantage and the fact they cannot fly at all.

Unless of course Raikage can travel actual lightning speed in his Raition Aura Level 3 like Killua can with his Kanmura technique.

Vivi
01-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Kyuubi well its still featless we only have up to KN6 in feats actuality.

KN8 Broke out of CT.Tons and Tons of Pressure.Strength and Durability needed here speaks for itself.

That's the only hope I'm seeing for Narutoverse.

At least I'm sure Madara can possibly take out Toshiro.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 10:17 AM
KN8 Broke out of CT.Tons and Tons of Pressure.Strength and Durability needed here speaks for itself.

That's the only hope I'm seeing for Narutoverse.

At least I'm sure Madara can possibly take out Toshiro.

Yeah Kyuubi did, thx for reminder.

Susanoo is great and all but its limited to the ground and SM users and few others I listed well flightless and speed disadvantage.

In my personal opinion Kyuubi and Madara are the best Narutoverse they have. Followed by Hachibi and Kisamehada in the water dome prison.
I am not exactly sure how Gotei 13 would kill Kyuubi though.

Madara warping Toshiro? Nah Hitsugaya's bankai will enable to hit even intangible folks.

Actually Madara can in small possibility surprise them and warp them all by surprising them right below them but again speed factor plays a role here.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm pretty sure a decent high level attack kiddou can one shot susu

then it's a matter of shunsui calling out the colors of the bijuu since his attacks seems to ignore durability and just make reality what ever game he is playing

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm pretty sure a decent high level attack kiddou can one shot susu

then it's a matter of shunsui calling out the colors of the bijuu since his attacks seems to ignore durability and just make reality what ever game he is playing

Amaterasu powering Kirin in heat busted a large hill. Itachi's Susanoo tanked it with just ribs and bones.

There is no kidou in shown feats that has shown on the level of such as that Kirin shown then in the fight if I recall correctly unless you can show me. The highest level of Kidou we seen was the Black Box by Aizen.

Ignoring durability. That is possible as shown in the Starrk vs Shunsui fight although again Bijuu are mostly featless and wouldn't really work against Shukaku if I recall right since he can regenerate through sand. Hachibi well it perhaps so.

Kyuubi seems to the anomaly as even Kusanagi couldn't pierce it all.

Vivi
01-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Yeah Kyuubi did, thx for reminder.

Susanoo is great and all but its limited to the ground and SM users and few others I listed well flightless and speed disadvantage.

In my personal opinion Kyuubi and Madara are the best Narutoverse they have. Followed by Hachibi and Kisamehada in the water dome prison.
I am not exactly sure how Gotei 13 would kill Kyuubi though.

Madara warping Toshiro? Nah Hitsugaya's bankai will enable to hit even intangible folks.

Actually Madara can in small possibility surprise them and warp them all by surprising them right below them but again speed factor plays a role here.

About Madara's speed:
When Onoki (Tsuchikage) used Dust Release from near Point Blank.When it hit we still see a person's figure.
I say its Sasuke.Before Onoki used it Sasuke was still standing.Next thing we see he's KO'd.

There's also Deidara's C4 and C0.
Danzo would be revived by Izanagi and Madara possibly wouldnt even be hit.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 10:32 AM
About Madara's speed:
When Onoki (Tsuchikage) used Dust Release from near Point Blank.When it hit we still see a person's figure.

There's also Deidara's C4 and C0.
Danzo would be revived by Izanagi and Madara possibly wouldnt even be hit.

Oh yeah I forgot about Deidara. But the problem is only C3, C4, C0 is best useful but he himself is statwise is inferior.

Danzo is revived so what? He doesn't really have anything else unless he can surprise them in time.

Its possible Madara just warped Sasuke from the ground.

Vivi
01-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about Deidara. But the problem is only C3, C4, C0 is best useful but he himself is statwise is inferior.

Danzo is revived so what? He doesn't really have anything else unless he can surprise them in time.

Its possible Madara just warped Sasuke from the ground.

I mean a 10KM Explosion is something I doubt the Gotei can even survive.
Rest of Narutoverse is gone yes.But as long as someone of them survives.
Thats why I mentioned Danzo.

Nope.Dust Release vaporized the entire Ground.
So in other words he must have gotten Sasuke exactly when it hit and still had the speed to dodge it from Point-blank.
Karin didnt even feel his Chakra hence she cried.
The fact that he was knocked out wasnt from the Dust Release.
There are only 2 Explanations.
Sasuke collapsed before it hit him or Madara even had the time to knock him out.
Also Madara's speed:
Sasuke HAD to use Manda while Madara got to Amega effortlessly.
Now ask yourself:
How?
Teleportation?That would mean he could easily Warp a good few Captains if not all if he got out of that.
Normal Speed?Then we're talking about someone at least Hypersonic IMO.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I mean a 10KM Explosion is something I doubt the Gotei can even survive.
Rest of Narutoverse is gone yes.But as long as someone of them survives.
Thats why I mentioned Danzo.

Nope.Dust Release vaporized the entire Ground.
So in other words he must have gotten Sasuke exactly when it hit and still had the speed to dodge it from Point-blank.
Karin didnt even feel his Chakra hence she cried.
The fact that he was knocked out wasnt from the Dust Release.
There are only 2 Explanations.
Sasuke collapsed before it hit him or Madara even had the time to knock him out.
Also Madara's speed:
Sasuke HAD to use Manda while Madara got to Amega effortlessly.
Now ask yourself:
How?
Teleportation?That would mean he could easily Warp a good few Captains if not all if he got out of that.
Normal Speed?Then we're talking about someone at least Hypersonic IMO.

I recall that Dei's 10 KM explosion was debated hotly in Summer 2007. OBD top dogs came to more lik 1 to 2 km scaling. In my opinion well that seems extreme but oh well.

Ok you win the Madara thing.

Yeah I think he could warp at least some while the rest of the Narutoverse as distractions and I am actually wondering how is Kyuubi going to die considering that Kusanagi couldn't pierce it regular blades won't be able to in theory as well.

Vivi
01-28-2010, 10:51 AM
I recall that Dei's 10 KM explosion was debated hotly in Summer 2007. OBD top dogs came to more lik 1 to 2 km scaling. In my opinion well that seems extreme but oh well.

Ok you win the Madara thing.

Yeah I think he could warp at least some while the rest of the Narutoverse as distractions and I am actually wondering how is Kyuubi going to die considering that Kusanagi couldn't pierce it regular blades won't be able to in theory as well.

How many Captains are Hypersonic?
Hypersonic starts at 1701.45 m/s.
It depends on their speed if they can dodge C0.

Hence Kusanagi couldnt pierce a KN4.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 10:53 AM
How many Captains are Hypersonic?
Hypersonic starts at 1701.45 m/s.
It depends on their speed if they can dodge C0.

Hence Kusanagi couldnt pierce a KN4.

Komamura, Kenpachi, Mayuri, are not hypersonic. Byakuya is probably low hypersonic. The initial calculation for Byakuya was supersonic but that was long ago when he fought Renji.

Hitsugaya I don't know he is all over the place.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Amaterasu powering Kirin in heat busted a large hill. Itachi's Susanoo tanked it with just ribs and bones.]

which is nothing compared to white lighting leveling a few twenty story buildings in one shot..

or chad punching out that huge platform where all the hundreds of assassins...where at

]There is no kidou in shown feats that has shown on the level of such as that Kirin shown then in the fight if I recall correctly unless you can show me. The highest level of Kidou we seen was the Black Box by Aizen.

byakuya casually did similar or potent feats with a white lighting

level eighty eight spell used by tessai destroyed a few hundred acres of trees

Ignoring durability. That is possible as shown in the Starrk vs Shunsui fight although again Bijuu are mostly featless and wouldn't really work against Shukaku if I recall right since he can regenerate through sand. Hachibi well it perhaps so.

hollows can regenerate too it didn't exactly help stark

Kyuubi seems to the anomaly as even Kusanagi couldn't pierce it all.

meaning what exactly? zaraki hits him with the same force he used to shred that massive plateu I'm pretty sure it'll go straight threw the chakra barrier and pierce naruto's heart

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
and wouldn't really work against Shukaku if I recall right since he can regenerate through sand

Maybe small cuts, but it couldn't regen an arm, and someone of Kyoraku's level should be more than capable of taking an arm off the Shukaku..

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:34 PM
which is nothing compared to white lighting leveling a few twenty story buildings in one shot..

or chad punching out that huge platform where all the hundreds of assassins...where at

byakuya casually did similar or potent feats with a white lighting

level eighty eight spell used by tessai destroyed a few hundred acres of trees

hollows can regenerate too it didn't exactly help stark

meaning what exactly? zaraki hits him with the same force he used to shred that massive plateu I'm pretty sure it'll go straight threw the chakra barrier and pierce naruto's heart

I don't recall this.

Well thats not kidou is it.

Byakuya's white lightning feats didn't seem big. Such as against Ichigo or Zommari unless I forgot something.

Now that I now recall although Itachi's full powered Susanoo in theory could block that.

Arrancars have different of regeneratin. Their resurrecion release regenerate them, no?

In terms of sharpness I don't know. Also I was talking about Kyuubi by itself actually. Bluntforce well. *shrugs*

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Maybe small cuts, but it couldn't regen an arm, and someone of Kyoraku's level should be more than capable of taking an arm off the Shukaku..

Didn't the arm regenerate?

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 12:38 PM
If it did I don't remember it. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't recall this.

when he fought Renji and renji was bouncing him around a bunch of building sized objects and then he used a mix of his shikai and a white lighting to break apart the baboon skeleton

and in doing so his white lighting blasted away a bunch of them buildings

Well thats not kidou is it.

no but while chad certainly maybe captain class in power..he lacks the other stats and abilities and if he can do it

zaraki and koma certainly can and better

never mind that koma himself has personally man handled fraccion large then most summons

Byakuya's white lightning feats didn't seem big. Such as against Ichigo or Zommari unless I forgot something.

againt ichigo he did that more to be a jerk then anything and Zomari he was being an arrogant douche

he actually put potency behind it when he hit renji

Now that I now recall although Itachi's full powered Susanoo in theory could block that.

maybe maybe once..but not several attacks at that level

Arrancars have different of regeneratin. Their resurrecion release regenerate them, no?

they all have healing abilities but some better then others and when they enter resurrection yeah it usually defaults their bodies

oh and regards to the shukaku no no i don't think he recovered his arm

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
when he fought Renji and renji was bouncing him around a bunch of building sized objects and then he used a mix of his shikai and a white lighting to break apart the baboon skeleton and in doing so his white lighting blasted away a bunch of them buildings

no but while chad certainly maybe captain class in power..he lacks the other stats and abilities and if he can do it zaraki and koma certainly can and better never mind that koma himself has personally man handled fraccion large then most summons

againt ichigo he did that more to be a jerk then anything and Zomari he was being an arrogant douche he actually put potency behind it when he hit renji

maybe maybe once..but not several attacks at that level

they all have healing abilities but some better then others and when they enter resurrection yeah it usually defaults their bodies

oh and regards to the shukaku no no i don't think he recovered his arm

That sounds more like building buster.

Indeed.

*shrugs*

Indeed.

Its because of the mirror I say in theory for many times.

Arrancar don't really heal until they went resurreccion and most of them asides from Ulqui-emo and Nnoitora had actual regenerating abilities.

Well ok.

Kyuubi still stands.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
That sounds more like building buster.

multi building buster

Its because of the mirror I say in theory for many times.

you mean yata no kagami or what ever? i'ma just go off what its been shown to resist...and thats about it

other wise we end up with claims like "it can repel point blank attacks from Odin and Galactus"

and no I'm not kidding you I've seen people use the statements made about itachis junk...to claim that

Arrancar don't really heal until they went resurreccion and most of them asides from Ulqui-emo and Nnoitora had actual regenerating abilities.

all spiritual beings seem to possess with the exception of the quincies basic healing factors...

Sajin for example...is currently still in frighteningly good fighting conditions despite a massive wound to his chest and a mangled arm..

he also recovered from the black coffin with no medical attention

although I'll conceed this may have to do with Sajins tremendous physical stats and him arguably being the single most durable character in bleach..but other shinigami of less stature have shown the same

Zaraki regenerated from being nearly split in half by ichigo with only minor healing from squad four...and Yammi only needed his arm lightly stapled to its socket to recover completely

Kyuubi still stands.

he'll be a problem until Shunsui hits his full shikai ability

or he ends up eating his own attacks by ukitake

or Yama gets serious for once...

Zaraki honestly might be able to seriously wound him..and i think if Byakuya Zaraki and sajin tripple team it they'll take it..with minor difficulty

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 08:10 PM
multi building buster

you mean yata no kagami or what ever? i'ma just go off what its been shown to resist...and thats about it other wise we end up with claims like "it can repel point blank attacks from Odin and Galactus" and no I'm not kidding you I've seen people use the statements made about itachis junk...to claim that

all spiritual beings seem to possess with the exception of the quincies basic healing factors...Sajin for example...is currently still in frighteningly good fighting conditions despite a massive wound to his chest and a mangled arm..he also recovered from the black coffin with no medical attention although I'll conceed this may have to do with Sajins tremendous physical stats and him arguably being the single most durable character in bleach..but other shinigami of less stature have shown the same

Zaraki regenerated from being nearly split in half by ichigo with only minor healing from squad four...and Yammi only needed his arm lightly stapled to its socket to recover completely

he'll be a problem until Shunsui hits his full shikai ability or he ends up eating his own attacks by ukitake or Yama gets serious for once...
Zaraki honestly might be able to seriously wound him..and i think if Byakuya Zaraki and sajin tripple team it they'll take it..with minor difficulty

Hmmmm.

Which is why I said in theory. Granted Yata mirror doesn't really have any feats only hype.

Shinigami are known for great endurance. Sajin is no exception. Zaraki too.

First he has to be able to slash him. Second Kyuubi aint standing there. This is low tier natural disaster creator. Even KN6 can kill them all if the blast hits.

Ukitake is going to absorb the mountain+ blast that completely dwarfs Stark's single building buster cero by a long mile? Ukitake will be overwhelmed by the sheer range. Even KN4 blast would easily dwarf him. And not to mention KN6.

Yamamoto being series. Current feats no but by hyper perhaps.
Bankai destroying a city says I?

KN8 tanked Chibaku Tensei. Now blunt trauma force not necessarily the same as striking force although Kusanagi failed to pierce. Anyway Zaraki's full powered slash may do some minor damage but he has to run up to iit and be hope to God he doesn't get hit from a bijuu blast and dies.

I seriously doubt that not to mention the latter 2 aren't the fastest either. Now I could understand why from your persective. Kyuubi is featless still and also it was not too long ago when Kyuubi hyperbole wasn't so much
hyperbole as much.
And Lord behold I am starting to think Kyuubi hype might be true and we don't know how much powerful it would be. Even Kishimoto said in an interview he doesn't know.

Lol before KN6 I read some posts in KMC that Luffy would be able to defeat Kyuubi by himself. Now I am not going to lolwut on you I understand why you might think so.

Nyruss
01-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Ukitake is going to absorb the mountain+ blast that completely dwarfs Stark's single building buster cero by a long mile?

Not to say that Ukitake could definitely absorb KN4 Strong Ball, but Ukitake reflected Cero Meterola....or whatever the hell it's called. The one where Starrk shoots a thousand Ceros, not just a single one.

321zigzag1
01-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Not to say that Ukitake could definitely absorb KN4 Strong Ball, but Ukitake reflected Cero Meterola....or whatever the hell it's called. The one where Starrk shoots a thousand Ceros, not just a single one.

Chapter 362. Page 17.

If you look at it. Starrk shoots his Cero Submachinegun, in a row closer to Shunsui.
Single row.

Page 18. When one was about to hit Shunsui, Ukitake absorbs one and send right back.

Page 19. Stark ponders, "cero?"

The next chapter Ukitake once again repeats it twice more absorbing 2 single ceros and repelling them and such.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Which is why I said in theory. Granted Yata mirror doesn't really have any feats only hype.[

thats my point...i have seen fanboys say itachi can deflect galaxy vaporizing energy attacks from Thors dad based off it's hype

I'm absolutely not going to entertain the hype just the feats

]Shinigami are known for great endurance. Sajin is no exception. Zaraki too.

their the exception Sajin especially seems to have greater durability/damage soak feats then any other character

First he has to be able to slash him.

he can do that just fine

Second Kyuubi aint standing there. This is low tier natural disaster creator. Even KN6 can kill them all if the blast hits.

1, possibly but i have scene no speed feats to suggest it can dodge some one as fast as Shunsui or yama both of whom has some sick speed feats (shunsui reacting too abd briefly catching stark off gaurd who did the hole few hundred mile in one sonido..and Yama out doing Shunsui when he did similar )

2, it's possibly but Shunsuis durability was sick..he ate a thousand building busting ceros point blank...with minor burns and apparently just laid there faking serious wounds to buy himself time

Ukitake is going to absorb the mountain+ blast that completely dwarfs Stark's single building buster cero by a long mile? Ukitake will be overwhelmed by the sheer range. Even KN4 blast would easily dwarf him. And not to mention KN6.

would it? ukitake did not seem phased by the cero nor did the concept of tanking a thousand of them

just that he seemed to know full well he lacked the speed

Yamamoto being series. Current feats no but by hyper perhaps.

current feats have him taking on the two strongest captains besides aizen Retsu and himself..and doing so with no sings of injury or fatigue

speed blitzed shunsui who's sick in that department...and Vaporized allon who was wiping the floor with a bunch of VC's two possible being captain class

including one shotting a guy around ikkaku's level

then laughing off the hole situation

Bankai destroying a city says I?

Yama Retsu and aizen are the strongest captains...none of them have ever been serious

its possible..

KN8 tanked Chibaku Tensei. Now blunt trauma force not necessarily the same as striking force although Kusanagi failed to pierce. Anyway Zaraki's full powered slash may do some minor damage but he has to run up to iit and be hope to God he doesn't get hit from a bijuu blast and dies.

why would zaraki die him and kuma are monsters in the durability department and byakuya there..with that nifty soul slash thing he does that severs the soul from the body

I seriously doubt that not to mention the latter 2 aren't the fastest either. Now I could understand why from your persective. Kyuubi is featless still and also it was not too long ago when Kyuubi hyperbole wasn't so much
hyperbole as much.

the bricks aren't fast enough but byakuya is...and he can at the very least harass him wityh high level kiddous long enough for tengen and Z mans kendo strikes..which are either going to cause it..injury

or just peeve it off..then theres the "attack your soul directly option"

Lol before KN6 I read some posts in KMC that Luffy would be able to defeat Kyuubi by himself. Now I am not going to lolwut on you I understand why you might think so.

eh speed kills luffy's got it in abundance...

but now it seems a little suspect yes

321zigzag1
01-29-2010, 01:43 PM
thats my point...i have seen fanboys say itachi can deflect galaxy vaporizing energy attacks from Thors dad based off it's hype

I'm absolutely not going to entertain the hype just the feats

Yata Mirror should at least be beyond large hill in durability otherwise its pointless to have one.

he can do that just fine What I meant is slash enough to wound Kyuubi? Kusanagi failed its piercing now I know its relative mainly to Narutoverse but you get my drift.

1, possibly but i have scene no speed feats to suggest it can dodge some one as fast as Shunsui or yama both of whom has some sick speed feats (shunsui reacting too abd briefly catching stark off gaurd who did the hole few hundred mile in one sonido..and Yama out doing Shunsui when he did similar

I wasn't talking about the speed but Kyuubi counter attacking in tails and blasts and such.

We don't know that. All we know is that Starrk has shown possibly the best sonido so far.

2, it's possibly but Shunsuis durability was sick..he ate a thousand building busting ceros point blank...with minor burns and apparently just laid there faking serious wounds to buy himself time

No he didn't. Read my post above yours referring to Dudemeisterdude. Shunsui was evading the Cero Submachinegun shot in single row towards the left toward shunsui. He didn't tank anyone of it.

Recall he was hit by one point blank and fell away and got back up later.
But one single cero did wound him.

would it? ukitake did not seem phased by the cero nor did the concept of tanking a thousand of them

just that he seemed to know full well he lacked the speed

Again my post above yours. Ukitake only intercepted one. The one cero bullet that would have hit Shunsui probably. And the Ceros were shot in a single row. And he did that 2 more times the next chapter.

Yama Retsu and aizen are the strongest captains...none of them have ever been serious its possible..

Nope we haven't seen them yet serious.

why would zaraki die him and kuma are monsters in the durability department and byakuya there..with that nifty soul slash thing he does that severs the soul from the body

Kuma One Piece is irrelevent to this discussion although yeah he has great durability. Although I think you mean Komamura.
He and Zaraki has yet to show small mountain durability. His best ones still don't come up to it at all if I recall correctly.

I don't know where you got that from. Also even if it can the Death God couldn't either completely and it had to seal only half.

the bricks aren't fast enough but byakuya is...and he can at the very least harass him wityh high level kiddous long enough for tengen and Z mans kendo strikes..which are either going to cause it..injury

or just peeve it off..then theres the "attack your soul directly option"

Multi building White Lightning <<<<<< CT KN8 tanking.

It may cause injury but Kyuubi will retaliate and also Byakuya might escape but not the other two.

Now when I think of it I could see some possible minor injury at least.

I don't recall Byakuya having this at all.

eh speed kills luffy's got it in abundance...

but now it seems a little suspect yes

Its very suspect now.

KN6 blast > Luffy > Any Bleach captain so far in durability.
Sorry thats the way it is.

Although because of speed they will at least live longer or somehow fight back.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Yata Mirror should at least be beyond large hill in durability otherwise its pointless to have one.

so it gets spammed..and far less broke sasukes up

What I meant is slash enough to wound Kyuubi? Kusanagi failed its piercing now I know its relative mainly to Narutoverse but you get my drift.

given Shunsuis sword specifically ignores stuff like that..absolutely

I wasn't talking about the speed but Kyuubi counter attacking in tails and blasts and such.

if their faster then him..his tail swining attacks assuming true...may as well be moving in slow motion

We don't know that. All we know is that Starrk has shown possibly the best sonido so far.

yes we do..especially since the two guys as fast or faster then him have done..that speed

No he didn't. Read my post above yours referring to Dudemeisterdude. Shunsui was evading the Cero Submachinegun shot in single row towards the left toward shunsui. He didn't tank anyone of it.

i'm pretty sure he did either way...it can turned again into a speed feat

Recall he was hit by one point blank and fell away and got back up later.
But one single cero did wound him.

multiple characters noted Shunsui was merely playing possum and buying himself time...

I'm farily certain those burns and bruises where rather minor..he then proceeded to pick start apart..and took far more injury then

Kuma One Piece is irrelevent to this discussion although yeah he has great durability. Although I think you mean Komamura.

Koma typo..abbreviation for sajins last name on my part

He and Zaraki has yet to show small mountain durability. His best ones still don't come up to it at all if I recall correctly.

umm yes they have Zaraki specifically took out something that was the size of a small mountain in one shot

and again Chads got feats of close to mountain busting..and he's nothing to these two

I don't know where you got that from. Also even if it can the Death God couldn't either completely and it had to seal only half.

it's baykuyas special move when he deals with people who he thinks..offend him

he severs those chains and ribbons that keep a soul in its body..causing them to die slowly

Multi building White Lightning <<<<<< CT KN8 tanking.

not really especially if its just in naruto..all thats required is fragging it enough times...to cause it damage then having Ryuken fire off one of his quincy arrows at naruto

destroyed soul..Equals kyuubi going into the reapers gut

It may cause injury but Kyuubi will retaliate and also Byakuya might escape but not the other two.

the other two will be fine

I don't recall Byakuya having this at all.

it's his special move when he feels like being a jerk

uryu can do it too even less lethal variants like...destroying your ability to access your chi

Its very suspect now.

not until we see more

KN6 blast > Luffy > Any Bleach captain so far in durability.
Sorry thats the way it is.

not at all not yet any ways

Although because of speed they will at least live longer or somehow fight back.

they can take it out fine..

quincies unstable powers also mean they don't have to worry about a raging ghost...

321zigzag1
01-30-2010, 12:25 AM
so it gets spammed..and far less broke sasukes up

Sasuke's susanoo is supposed to be weaker anyway enough with it so. You and I already agreed on the whole Yata thing roughly anyway.

given Shunsuis sword specifically ignores stuff like that..absolutely

Perhaps.

if their faster then him..his tail swining attacks assuming true...may as well be moving in slow motion

Busting range is a problem.

yes we do..especially since the two guys as fast or faster then him have done..that speed

I am starting to realize that we actually are agreeing on this but varying on specificity.

i'm pretty sure he did either way...it can turned again into a speed feat

Nope he never tanked them. But yes its a speed feat.

multiple characters noted Shunsui was merely playing possum and buying himself time...

I'm farily certain those burns and bruises where rather minor..he then proceeded to pick start apart..and took far more injury then

So? He tanked one cero which did wound him doesn't change the fact although he could have gotten back up yes.

umm yes they have Zaraki specifically took out something that was the size of a small mountain in one shot
and again Chads got feats of close to mountain busting..and he's nothing to these two

Not in durability. And strength too? Well then since you are adamant on it please list the page number and chapter number on Kenpachi's durability and strength feat. Don't copy and paste though against the rules here. Just list them.

Chad's greatest feat, thats not close to mountain.

it's baykuyas special move when he deals with people who he thinks..offend him

he severs those chains and ribbons that keep a soul in its body..causing them to die slowly

Same post above.

Because truly I say to you, I don't ever recall them.

not really especially if its just in naruto..all thats required is fragging it enough times...to cause it damage then having Ryuken fire off one of his quincy arrows at naruto

destroyed soul..Equals kyuubi going into the reapers gut

That requires a lot of fragging.

it's his special move when he feels like being a jerk

uryu can do it too even less lethal variants like...destroying your ability to access your chi

Page please mostly for the first statement.

not until we see more
not at all not yet any ways

they can take it out fine..

quincies unstable powers also mean they don't have to worry about a raging ghost...

I have never seen/recall Bleach captains current feats >>> Luffy in durability at all. We know Luffy hasn't shown small mountain busting durability. KN6 has shown such busting.
The main problem though is the speed disadvantage.
I am not making crap up here by the way. At least I believe I am not.