PDA

View Full Version : Possible Awesome Sai/Foundation Theory

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Things are not looking good for Danzo at the moment and it's possible
that the old geezer may be out of the picture...that is dead.
The problem I have with Danzo actually being dead is that there's
so much awesome stuff that could happen with Danzo being alive.
Personally I think Danzo vs Sasuke happened too soon. It was obvious
it was going to happen with the Danzo-Sasuke Staredown Showdown
but I was expecting it to happen 10 volumes later. Oh well.

But something pretty cool might just happen as a result from Danzo's death.

Remember Sai's fashionable curse seal tongue that keeps his mouth shut?

What if after Danzo dies, that jutsu dies with him.

Think of what awesomeness we will learn when The Foundation spills
the beans. We already know that the Foundation has done some
pretty shady stuff for the "sake of Konoha". But what we know
is probably just a fraction of what really went down. It will be
awesome if we learn the dirty secrets of The Foundation.

Also this could mean the reveal of yet another Foundation theory:

The Foundation had a hand in the Uchiha Massacre.

Sasuke said Itachi himself wasn't strong enough to take on the whole
Uchiha clan and considering that Madara hasn't been full strength
since Hashirama he might have not been enough help either.
However perhaps the Foundation helped slain Uchiha for "Konoha's sake."

We never saw the Uchiha massacre just the aftermath and Itachi's genjutsu of it (and considering Itachi never once told Sasuke about
Madara until Sasuke figured it out makes the genjutsu questionable.)

Personally I think a battle between The Foundation and Uchiha
would be pretty darn epic. Especially with The Foundation winning.

If these Foundations could talk...

~*♥ThePinkChidori♥*~
01-28-2010, 02:00 AM
0.0" Interesting....

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Yeah I hope it happens. There's too much stuff that Danzo knows to take to the grave.

Memitim
01-28-2010, 02:22 AM
good theory mrstickybuns

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 02:25 AM
good theory mrstickybuns

Thanks and the name's Mr Sticky because Mr Sticky is a stick figure.

Memitim
01-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks and the name's Mr Sticky because Mr Sticky is a stick figure. but sticky buns are awesome

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 02:28 AM
but sticky buns are awesome

perhaps.

Anywho I don't think Sai himself was involved with the Uchiha Massacre
but he probably did some pretty shady stuff which will involve another
Foundation member who WAS involved in the Uchiha massacre.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Good theory mrsticky ^^. i wanna find out more ^^

Memitim
01-28-2010, 02:35 AM
yeah i know mrstickybuns

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 02:46 AM
I was hoping for the Hokage-in-exile theory* to come true.
But this would be a good alternative.

*Naruto is forced to leave Konoha because of the Danzo/Foundation threat.
Danzo is ruling Konoha with a iron fist. Naruto and the Konoha 11 go underground
(not literally). Sai stays with Danzo but then betrays him. Naruto defeats Danzo.
However it turns out that Danzo is just a pawn in Madara's vast scheme.

But that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Oh well. Time to reveal the truth Foundation.

I hope the Foundation or the Iron Village becomes the Akatsuki Army.

darkjam
01-28-2010, 02:49 AM
I was hoping for the Hokage-in-exile theory* to come true.
But this would be a good alternative.

*Naruto is forced to leave Konoha because of the Danzo/Foundation threat.
Danzo is ruling Konoha with a iron fist. Naruto and the Konoha 11 go underground
(not literally). Sai stays with Danzo but then betrays him. Naruto defeats Danzo.
However it turns out that Danzo is just a pawn in Madara's vast scheme.

But that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Oh well. Time to reveal the truth Foundation.

I hope the Foundation or the Iron Village becomes the Akatsuki Army.

never heard that theory b4, sounds awesome, but it aint gonna happen ^^. But this ones not soo bad. Cant wait to find out the truth ^^

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 02:58 AM
never heard that theory b4, sounds awesome, but it aint gonna happen ^^. But this ones not soo bad. Cant wait to find out the truth ^^

I don't know who first came up with the Hokage in Exile theory but I was a strong supporter of it. I mean it would open up a whole new series of epic.

Perhaps somehow Madara will take over The Foundation and soon Konoha.

Madara needs to somehow gain a massive army to fight the alliance.

He should get one in either The Foundation or Iron Village or both.

Memitim
01-28-2010, 03:01 AM
you're cool mrstickybuns

darkjam
01-28-2010, 03:02 AM
I don't know who first came up with the Hokage in Exile theory but I was a strong supporter of it. I mean it would open up a whole new series of epic.

Perhaps somehow Madara will take over The Foundation and soon Konoha.

Madara needs to somehow gain a massive army to fight the alliance.

He should get one in either The Foundation or Iron Village or both.

Mm, it would b EPIC if that had happened. I doubt Madara will take over the foundation. He does need an army but i doubt the foundation.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 03:45 AM
Mm, it would b EPIC if that had happened. I doubt Madara will take over the foundation. He does need an army but i doubt the foundation.

I dunno Madara most likely did control the Bloody Mist.
How much more awesome would be it if it was the Bloody Leaf?

darkjam
01-28-2010, 03:47 AM
The bloody leaf would b soooo much more awesome ^^

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 04:23 AM
The bloody leaf would b soooo much more awesome ^^

The Bloody Leaf.

Madara becomes Hokage.
The Foundation becomes the Akatsuki Army.
The Alliance falters to Madara's side.
Hidden Rain is Naruto's new hide out.
Naruto and Sasuke fight.
Naruto knocks some sense into Sasuke.
Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara.
Naruto becomes Hokage.
Sasuke becomes the Kage equivalent of Hidden Sound.

I_Luv_Dogboy22
01-28-2010, 04:26 AM
*Points middle finger*

sasu_girl
01-28-2010, 04:27 AM
The Bloody Leaf.

Madara becomes Hokage.
The Foundation becomes the Akatsuki Army.
The Alliance falters to Madara's side.
Hidden Rain is Naruto's new hide out.
Naruto and Sasuke fight.
Naruto knocks some sense into Sasuke.
Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara.
Naruto becomes Hokage.
Sasuke becomes the Kage equivalent of Hidden Sound.
O.o wow.... you really have that planned out!!! it would be awesome if that happened! ^^

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 04:31 AM
*Points middle finger*

*points dinosaur*

*dinosaur eats you*

Oh I'm sorry it looks like you've just been

JURASSIC PARKED!

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 04:32 AM
Yeah my theory is awesome

sasu_girl
01-28-2010, 04:45 AM
Yeah my theory is awesome
but does you think it will actually happen???????

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 04:46 AM
but does you think it will actually happen???????

I say it's plausible.

sasu_girl
01-28-2010, 04:48 AM
I say it's plausible.
ok then, i guess we'll find out

and why was neisie calling you mrstckybuns?????

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 05:04 AM
ok then, i guess we'll find out

Yep. I say my theory is 50% likely to happen.

and why was neisie calling you mrstckybuns?????

Beats me.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Things are not looking good for Danzo at the moment and it's possible
that the old geezer may be out of the picture...that is dead.
The problem I have with Danzo actually being dead is that there's
so much awesome stuff that could happen with Danzo being alive.
Personally I think Danzo vs Sasuke happened too soon. It was obvious
it was going to happen with the Danzo-Sasuke Staredown Showdown
but I was expecting it to happen 10 volumes later. Oh well.

But something pretty cool might just happen as a result from Danzo's death.

Remember Sai's fashionable curse seal tongue that keeps his mouth shut?

Think of what awesomeness we will learn when The Foundation spills
the beans. We already know that the Foundation has done some
pretty shady stuff for the "sake of Konoha". But what we know
is probably just a fraction of what really went down. It will be
awesome if we learn the dirty secrets of The Foundation.

Also this could mean the reveal of yet another Foundation theory:

The Foundation had a hand in the Uchiha Massacre.

Sasuke said Itachi himself wasn't strong enough to take on the whole
Uchiha clan and considering that Madara hasn't been full strength
since Hashirama he might have not been enough help either.
However perhaps the Foundation helped slain Uchiha for "Konoha's sake."

We never saw the Uchiha massacre just the aftermath and Itachi's genjutsu of it (and considering Itachi never once told Sasuke about
Madara until Sasuke figured it out makes the genjutsu questionable.)

Personally I think a battle between The Foundation and Uchiha
would be pretty darn epic. Especially with The Foundation winning.

If these Foundations could talk...
I really agree that alot of stuff is completely lost now that Danzo is probably dead. I guess I think a confrontation between Naruto and Danzo would have been great. Mostly because it wouldn't necessarily be good vs. evil more like the old way vs. the new.

The Hokage-in-exile would have been great. Prince-in-exile stories, in general, are just interesting with all the plotting, battles, feigns, and back room deals. Not to mention, it would have severely tested Naruto's vision of the world. The ninja world could have its own little War of the Roses. Not to mention I thought Naruto and Danzo would eventually have a final confrontation, not necessarily resulting in Danzo's death.

But I hope we learn more about the Foundation. Maybe someone in the foundation will step up and carry on Danzo's will.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 06:54 AM
I really agree that alot of stuff is completely lost now that Danzo is probably dead. I guess I think a confrontation between Naruto and Danzo would have been great. Mostly because it wouldn't necessarily be good vs. evil more like the old way vs. the new.

The Hokage-in-exile would have been great. Prince-in-exile stories, in general, are just interesting with all the plotting, battles, feigns, and back room deals. Not to mention, it would have severely tested Naruto's vision of the world. The ninja world could have its own little War of the Roses. Not to mention I thought Naruto and Danzo would eventually have a final confrontation, not necessarily resulting in Danzo's death.

But I hope we learn more about the Foundation. Maybe someone in the foundation will step up and carry on Danzo's will.

Hmmm I doubt this but what if Madara made Danzo into a puppet?

Like how he controlled Yagura?

Wooster
01-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Hmmm I doubt this but what if Madara made Danzo into a puppet?

Like how he controlled Yagura?
Yeah, Madara could do this. I would find it less interesting becasue it would really just be Naruto vs. Madara, we already have that. Good vs. evil and all that jazz.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Yeah, Madara could do this. I would find it less interesting becasue it would really just be Naruto vs. Madara, we already have that. Good vs. evil and all that jazz.

Well ultimately either way it would come down to that.

But Naruto vs Danzo would be interesting as making Danzo the sub-boss.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Well ultimately either way it would come down to that.

But Naruto vs Danzo would be interesting as making Danzo the sub-boss.
Sure, eventually its Naruto vs. Madara. But Danzo as "sub-boss" is more interesting if at the same time they are both trying to fight Madara as well. Obviously, someone has to win before they can defeat Madara. The easiest answer is to join up, but their methods and world visions make that impossible.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Or Kishimoto could keep trolling and a gamma ray from a stars' explosion can occur and destroy the earth entirely only to find out that Sasuke is immune to that as well, and simply uses Susanoo for the rest of his mortal life to survive the now inhabitable planet. Because we all know that when it comes to Sasuke using Susanoo, every cell in your body straining is nothing, so what can a Gamma ray do?

If Danzo really is dead, then at that point Naruto Shippuden will have been one of the most poorly regulated manga I've ever read in terms of character equilibrium and story progression.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Sure, eventually its Naruto vs. Madara. But Danzo as "sub-boss" is more interesting if at the same time they are both trying to fight Madara as well. Obviously, someone has to win before they can defeat Madara. The easiest answer is to join up, but their methods and world visions make that impossible.

Yeah I know.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Or Kishimoto could keep trolling and a gamma ray from a stars' explosion can occur and destroy the earth entirely only to find out that Sasuke is immune to that as well, and simply uses Susanoo for the rest of his mortal life to survive the now inhabitable planet. Because we all know that when it comes to Sasuke using Susanoo, every cell in your body straining is nothing, so what can a Gamma ray do?

If Danzo really is dead, then at that point Naruto Shippuden will have been one of the most poorly regulated manga I've ever read in terms of character equilibrium and story progression.

Well the way I see it Kishimoto was trying to simplify the equation.

Rather than have two opposing bad guys there's just 1 bad guy: Madara.

(Sasuke is a tool at this point)

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:18 AM
The simplification is understandable, but I mean come on. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER of my many years of reading literature, watching movies and T.V., or playing video games met a more powerful character. I think soon someone is going to have to do a Freudian Analysis of Kishimoto (maybe me) to prove that somehow in someway Kishimoto secretly wants to be Sasuke and thus Sasuke can't be killed by anything.

You know it reminds me of an old Justice League episode where Lex Luther created a monster that could learn a hero's strengths and their weaknesses and eventually it assimilated Superman and other powerful heroes to the point where the entire inhabitants of planet Earth could not stop him. That seems to me what Kishimoto is going for. The ONLY way I will approve of this nonsense is if everybody dies, such endings are the best, or at least give it a George Orwell 1984 type ending where Madara kills Sasuke or if he doesn't explains to him that resistance is futile and he can mod space-time and is secretly Albert Einstein in disguise. :l

I'm sure by now you see my frustration.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:31 AM
The simplification is understandable, but I mean come on. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER of my many years of reading literature, watching movies and T.V., or playing video games met a more powerful character. I think soon someone is going to have to do a Freudian Analysis of Kishimoto (maybe me) to prove that somehow in someway Kishimoto secretly wants to be Sasuke and thus Sasuke can't be killed by anything.

You know it reminds me of an old Justice League episode where Lex Luther created a monster that could learn a hero's strengths and their weaknesses and eventually it assimilated Superman and other powerful heroes to the point where the entire inhabitants of planet Earth could not stop him. That seems to me what Kishimoto is going for. The ONLY way I will approve of this nonsense is if everybody dies, such endings are the best, or at least give it a George Orwell 1984 type ending where Madara kills Sasuke or if he doesn't explains to him that resistance is futile and he can mod space-time and is secretly Albert Einstein in disguise. :l

I'm sure by now you see my frustration.

Yeah I do.
What frustrates me is that Sasuke should be trying to get revenge
against Madara but for some odd reason doesn't.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah I do.
What frustrates me is that Sasuke should be trying to get revenge
against Madara but for some odd reason doesn't.
Well sure he should be, but it's understandable as to why he doesn't. Would you really try and combat someone who can jump through the fabric of space? I know I wouldn't, and to some degree even Madara is reasonable, Kakashi I think was the one who reasoned that Madara must reform physically to attack someone, which in point to some degree can be seen as a weakness.

But just wait mrsticky in time Sasuke will be able to do that too, I have no doubt by the end of the manga Sasuke will be sending lightning through different dimensions of space only to reappear onto his target. (Kishimoto if you're reading this don't get any cute ideas, I'll find you.) But seriously, Madara seems to be a tier above the rest....Until Sasuke eats Karin's dead body and can thus heal any grave wound he wants or something equally stupid. (Again Kishimoto don't you dare.)

But honestly, Sasuke's chest was obliterated by Killer Bee's attacks, I'm sorry Kishimoto, learn some physics, the force needed to do that would certainly rattle the brain in the skull, why does Sasuke not have brain damage? Or did at last second he use Susanoo on his brain to prevent that too? :l

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Well sure he should be, but it's understandable as to why he doesn't. Would you really try and combat someone who can jump through the fabric of space? I know I wouldn't, and to some degree even Madara is reasonable, Kakashi I think was the one who reasoned that Madara must reform physically to attack someone, which in point to some degree can be seen as a weakness.

But just wait mrsticky in time Sasuke will be able to do that too, I have no doubt by the end of the manga Sasuke will be sending lightning through different dimensions of space only to reappear onto his target. (Kishimoto if you're reading this don't get any cute ideas, I'll find you.) But seriously, Madara seems to be a tier above the rest....Until Sasuke eats Karin's dead body and can thus heal any grave wound he wants or something equally stupid. (Again Kishimoto don't you dare.)

But honestly, Sasuke's chest was obliterated by Killer Bee's attacks, I'm sorry Kishimoto, learn some physics, the force needed to do that would certainly rattle the brain in the skull, why does Sasuke not have brain damage? Or did at last second he use Susanoo on his brain to prevent that too? :l

What I mean is I'll be happy if Sasuke's secret plan to use Akatsuki
turns out to be be more than just talk.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 07:52 AM

I think you figured it out, you just don't know it. Sasuke does have brain damage, how else to explain his recent actions and talking to his dead brother.

More seriously, Sasuke's power upgrades are getting a little incredulous. That's why it was nice to at least see Danzo put a dent in him. But maybe its a good thing Sasuke attacked Karin, now he does not get free health upgrades. Without these he would have already died against Danzo.

But I am sure Sasuke will learn all Sharingan techniques, he will phase through space, travel through time, and learn to grow Sharingan on his body, so he can use Izanagi at will.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:55 AM
I think you figured it out, you just don't know it. Sasuke does have brain damage, how else to explain his recent actions and talking to his dead brother.

More seriously, Sasuke's power upgrades are getting a little incredulous. That's why it was nice to at least see Danzo put a dent in him. But maybe its a good thing Sasuke attacked Karin, now he does not get free health upgrades. Without these he would have already died against Danzo.

But I am sure Sasuke will learn all Sharingan techniques, he will phase through space, travel through time, and learn to grow Sharingan on his body, so he can use Izanagi at will.

I'm actually thinking that Madara has Shisui's other eye and used
Shisui Mind Control on Sasuke. Which is why Sasuke doing stuff
like failing to capture 8 tails and getting pummeled by Raikage
without thinking...wait how is this going to benefit me?

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:56 AM
What I mean is I'll be happy if Sasuke's secret plan to use Akatsuki
turns out to be be more than just talk.
I don't. Compare the Akatsuki to the untold number of villages that haven't been disclosed yet. Let's not forget a few episodes back (the episode with the bubble guy) that clan had a jutsu that could level a whole village. A WHOLE VILLAGE. Just take a second and let that sink in.

I think what would be appropriate is if Danzo lives through this, summons together the more obscure clans to Root and uses them appropriately to combat the demi-god Sasuke. Like for instance the Kurama clan. Remember them? Some of their clan member's Genjutsu are so powerful they become reality, and it doesn't require Izanagi. The third Hokage put a lid over them to prevent such power from surfacing, but clearly he had no problem allowing the Uchiha to frolic around with their eternal Mangekyo.

I suppose the fun part of not knowing the other clans is that you can make your own character etc. But really that should be tapped into more, rather then cramming Sasuke down your throat at every chapter.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't. Compare the Akatsuki to the untold number of villages that haven't been disclosed yet. Let's not forget a few episodes back (the episode with the bubble guy) that clan had a jutsu that could level a whole village. A WHOLE VILLAGE. Just take a second and let that sink in.

I think what would be appropriate is if Danzo lives through this, summons together the more obscure clans to Root and uses them appropriately to combat the demi-god Sasuke. Like for instance the Kurama clan. Remember them? Some of their clan member's Genjutsu are so powerful they become reality, and it doesn't require Izanagi. The third Hokage put a lid over them to prevent such power from surfacing, but clearly he had no problem allowing the Uchiha to frolic around with their eternal Mangekyo.

I suppose the fun part of not knowing the other clans is that you can make your own character etc. But really that should be tapped into more, rather then cramming Sasuke down your throat at every chapter.

Kurama was filler. The way I see it we're going to get Sasuke Shippuden
whether you like it or not. But I'm hoping that there's more to Sasuke
then what we see on the surface because he's rather one dimensional
right now. He had more depth of character when he fought Orochimaru
and Deidara.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:59 AM

I rofled for a good two minutes at the first paragraph. I also couldn't help think of Sasuke reviving Itachi and them both on the same team fighting.... 'Wonder twin powers activate! Take form of Godzilla!' (You know, with the rings they have.) Could that be Kishimoto's true intention? O.o

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Kurama was filler. The way I see it we're going to get Sasuke Shippuden
whether you like it or not. But I'm hoping that there's more to Sasuke
then what we see on the surface because he's rather one dimensional
right now. He had more depth of character when he fought Orochimaru
and Deidara.
So what if Kurama was filler? That doesn't mean it shouldn't be used. For that matter Danzo is the type to use what is needed to get stuff done. How can you stop a clan that can sit in the comfort of their own home and think 'And now Sasuke Uchiha dies of a heart attack.' and bam! Game over. It's only sensible. Or when that girl from the Kurama clan made a lightning bolt become reality? I'm sorry you can't dodge the speed of light, no not even Sasuke. Or for that matter if a Kurama member was fighting an Uchiha they could just use Genjutsu and take Sasuke's eyes.

I have no doubt they were canned by Sarutobi for a reason, just like he wanted to can that clan that could level a city completely.

mrsticky005
Most of the reason Sasuke is bugging me now is that he's making his brother Itachi
look like a total fool. Hopefully Naruto will knock some sense into Sasuke for Itachi.

Wooster
I'm actually thinking that Madara has Shisui's other eye and used
Shisui Mind Control on Sasuke. Which is why Sasuke doing stuff
like failing to capture 8 tails and getting pummeled by Raikage
without thinking...wait how is this going to benefit me?
Well, it makes sense that Sasuke would want to kill Danzo. Danzo did plan the massacre of his entire clan, but the rest of his actions are completely incomprehensible: Attacking all the Kage,why waste your time. Killing all of Konoha, why it wasn't their fault and you would think Sasuke would understand what it would be like to kill everyone. Throwing away your comrades, Karin wasn't the first he nearly killed. It like when Orochimaru had to tell him not to kill Naruto and the others because they might be useful. Sasuke can think beyond killing now.

But using your Star Wars analogy, Madara is very much like the Emperor: "Good,Good give into your hate." And Sasuke says "Okay, what's next."

Most of the reason Sasuke is bugging me now is that he's making his brother Itachi
look like a total fool. Hopefully Naruto will knock some sense into Sasuke for Itachi.
Precisely right. In comparison, it made Danzo look the same as Itachi. Danzo's comments hit home nearly every time.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 08:04 AM
So what if Kurama was filler? That doesn't mean it shouldn't be used. For that matter Danzo is the type to use what is needed to get stuff done. How can you stop a clan that can sit in the comfort of their own home and think 'And now Sasuke Uchiha dies of a heart attack.' and bam! Game over. It's only sensible. Or when that girl from the Kurama clan made a lightning bolt become reality? I'm sorry you can't dodge the speed of light, no not even Sasuke. Or for that matter if a Kurama member was fighting an Uchiha they could just use Genjutsu and take Sasuke's eyes.

I have no doubt they were canned by Sarutobi for a reason, just like he wanted to can that clan that could level a city completely.

There's plenty of stuff to explore in the canon manga already.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 08:07 AM
There's plenty of stuff to explore in the canon manga already.
Hey I'm just saying, you would be an idiot not to use it if you were Hokage. Not to mention I think people overlook the economic repercussion of Konoha being destroyed. I mean sure people thought Einstein's theory of Relativity was 'filler' but man they put it to good use during WWII. :l

zerosameri
01-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Remember Sai's fashionable curse seal tongue that keeps his mouth shut?I wounder how they put the seal on... O_o And thats made me laugh.
I don't think Danzou would be stupid enough to do such a seal like that. If that what happends that would be such a pointless jutsu.

Danzou did say his life is nothing and not importain, so that means he can die or be killed at any moment.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 08:14 AM

Well to be fair to Kishimoto, lightning bolts don't move at the speed of light. More like between a tenth to half the speed of light. Not to say its not ridiculous to dodge one, the heat generated to accelerate that fast would cause as much damage as the lightning bolt.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Hey I'm just saying, you would be an idiot not to use it if you were Hokage. Not to mention I think people overlook the economic repercussion of Konoha being destroyed. I mean sure people thought Einstein's theory of Relativity was 'filler' but man they put it to good use during WWII. :l

I much rather see the Yuuhi clan in action then the Kurama clan.

Naruto is too Shonen to have anything complex like the economic
repercussions of Konoha. They have Yamato.

I wounder how they put the seal on... O_o And thats made me laugh.

I don't think Danzou would be stupid enough to do such a seal like that. If that what happends that would be such a pointless jutsu.

Danzou did say his life is nothing and not importain, so that means he can die or be killed at any moment.

Danzo is saying that while hiding behind someone.
Actions speak louder than words.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 08:28 AM

Then you need to write to Kishimoto and tell him that Kurenai needs a sharingan and needs to beat Sasuke. Also I can't remember the Yuuhi's Kekkei Genkai, could you refresh my memory please?

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Then you need to write to Kishimoto and tell him that Kurenai needs a sharingan and needs to beat Sasuke. Also I can't remember the Yuuhi's Kekkei Genkai, could you refresh my memory please?

She has some random red eyes that nobody cares about her anymore
because she got owned by Itachi but hey she was just there
to make Asuma some babies.

I'm just saying that there are plenty of clans and villages that need
more exploring before we jump over to fillers.

zerosameri
01-28-2010, 08:35 AM
True Danzou is hinding he hind Karin. But in Danzou case it seems true. :|

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 08:37 AM

She has some random red eyes that nobody cares about her anymore
because she got owned by Itachi but hey she was just there
to make Asuma some babies.

I'm just saying that there are plenty of clans and villages that need
more exploring before we jump over to fillers.
I agree with you that there are a lot of clans and villages that need exploring and I wish that they would too.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 08:41 AM

True Danzou is hinding he hind Karin. But in Danzou case it seems true.
Danzo will do what ever is necessary to fulfill his goals, including taking an enemy ninja hostage. But Danzo is hiding not becasue he fears for his life per se, he just believes he needs to be alive for whatever goal he wants. If Danzo believed sacrificing his life would achieve his objective, he would do that too.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 08:44 AM
True Danzou is hinding he hind Karin. But in Danzou case it seems true. :|

I don't remember who said it. But either in this forum or another someone
describe Danzo as someone being so egotistical that he deludes himself
into thinking he's just THAT important. Compare him to the biggest
ego of them all....Light Yagami. Light tried to convince everyone
before his downfall that the world would be bad without Kira.

On contrast the good guys like Minato or Itachi are able pass
down their mission to someone else.

I agree with you that there are a lot of clans and villages that need exploring and I wish that they would too.

Senju

zerosameri
01-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Danzo will do what ever is necessary to fulfill his goals, including taking an enemy ninja hostage. But Danzo is hiding not becasue he fears for his life per se, he just believes he needs to be alive for whatever goal he wants. If Danzo believed sacrificing his life would achieve his objective, he would do that too.
thats what I said but in a super screwy 1 line way.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 09:04 AM
thats what I said but in a super screwy 1 line way.

You know Danzo using Karin as a human body shield actually seems like a pretty reasonable tactic. I mean she is the enemy. It's not exactly
bravery though.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 09:05 AM
I wonder if Danzo has any personal yet to be revealed apprentices, or someone waiting to succeed him. I think after Naruto's psychological break-down becoming the next leader of Root would be appropriate. I mean come on. If your whole world came crashing down and you realized the world isn't all fairy-tale and certain evils are needed an organization like Root would be far more realistic than Konoha's standard method of dealing with problems. Not to mention Naruto having the Nine-tailed fox would rule out the need of Root's pursuit to obtain it.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 09:09 AM
You know Danzo using Karin as a human body shield actually seems like a pretty reasonable tactic. I mean she is the enemy. It's not exactly
bravery though.
No it's not brave, it's practical. It is also something Naruto would never do. But Danzo and Naruto are two different sides of a coin.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I wonder if Danzo has any personal yet to be revealed apprentices, or someone waiting to succeed him. I think after Naruto's psychological break-down becoming the next leader of Root would be appropriate. I mean come on. If your whole world came crashing down and you realized the world isn't all fairy-tale and certain evils are needed an organization like Root would be far more realistic than Konoha's standard method of dealing with problems. Not to mention Naruto having the Nine-tailed fox would rule out the need of Root's pursuit to obtain it.

I think Danzo's likely death rules out The Foundation needing Naruto.

No it's not brave, it's practical. It is also something Naruto would never do. But Danzo and Naruto are two different sides of a coin.

True

zerosameri
01-28-2010, 11:55 PM
bravery though.Yup and the sadest thing is that, Karin got hurt just by getting kicked. And it is a good tactic, but why tack someone who gets so hurt just by a kick? If Sasuke lost Karin he wouldn't really care, he'll just find another person or go on and act like it was nothing.

mrsticky005
01-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Ok back to the original theory. Wasn't there something about Sai having a bigger role
in one of the interviews?

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Ok back to the original theory. Wasn't there something about Sai having a bigger role
in one of the interviews? No that was Kisame. I don't think Sai was ever came up in a interview's

mrsticky005
01-29-2010, 12:56 AM
No that was Kisame. I don't think Sai was ever came up in a interview's

I'm pretty sure there was some kind of interview that said there be more on Sai. I don't remember which one though.

Wooster
01-29-2010, 07:13 AM
in one of the interviews?
I don't really pay attention to interviews. Frankly, Kishimoto doesn't have to do anything he says in them.

But as you said before, if Danzo does die, the seal on Sai's tongue most certainly will break. Given Sai's development, it's most likely he would be willing to spill the beans on the foundation. The question is would he reveal anything of any importance now that Danzo's dead. I guess maybe something about the connection between Orochimaru and Danzo. It seems pretty clear that Sai doesn't know anything about the Danzo/Madara connection.

mrsticky005
01-29-2010, 07:49 AM
I don't really pay attention to interviews. Frankly, Kishimoto doesn't have to do anything he says in them.

But as you said before, if Danzo does die, the seal on Sai's tongue most certainly will break. Given Sai's development, it's most likely he would be willing to spill the beans on the foundation. The question is would he reveal anything of any importance now that Danzo's dead. I guess maybe something about the connection between Orochimaru and Danzo. It seems pretty clear that Sai doesn't know anything about the Danzo/Madara connection.

Yeah I wouldn't think Sai knows about Danzo/Madara. He's too young.
However knowing about Danzo/Orochimaru could lead to Danzo/Madara
or Orochimaru/Madara

Wooster
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah I wouldn't think Sai knows about Danzo/Madara. He's too young.
However knowing about Danzo/Orochimaru could lead to Danzo/Madara
or Orochimaru/Madara
I don't how much Sai would know besides his own missions. It didn't seem that Danzo trusted him much, at least at the end. I suppose Sai could be like the mafia rat. All you need is one informant, and you can wrap up the whole Foundation one by one. Then you just need to turn them all over to Ibiki for interrogation.