PDA

View Full Version : Oh.No.He.Didn't. *480 spoilers*

Yuuta
01-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Major Spoilers.

This is absolutely the final straw, Kishimoto.
What the heck, Sasuke? Alright. I will try to view this from an unbiased stand point.

In Chapter 480, Sasuke stabs Karin and Danzo through the heart. Karin had been taken hostage.

Alright. Statisically, Karin should be dead, and there's no way around that. She had enough stamina to tank Danzo's kick but I don't think she had enough to tank THAT.

Kishimoto did say that Taka was going to meet a bad end. Well, Suigetsu and Jugo might be arrested right now, and Karin might be dead. There's also the fact that her abilities where significantly expanded upon in the last battle, which is always a bad sign. Also, Kishimoto said he wanted to write something 'big' for Sasuke, and this certaintly is.

It would be a great way for him to descend into the darkness, and Naruto & co. could hear about what he did to his teammates.

There is a scenario in which she lives, though. She could actually live through this quite easily, given how much characterization she's been given she could pull a plot - she could be thrown aside by Danzo/Sasuke and unleash some healing jutsu. Or she could be found by other hopeful souls before she dies and healed, as people are undoubtedly coming after Danzo. And there's the slim chance that Suigetsu and Jugo might find her after escaping, and heal her. So she could live.
EDIT: As rocketjed1 pointed out, Karin could VERY well join Konoha, as Sakura is headed towards Sasuke, she could find and heal her.

I really don't want Karin to be dead. She was a great character, very good for comic relief, great support type, and she sincerely loved Sasuke. Sincerely, as she was willing to risk so much for him. If she's dead I'll probably not be following Naruto very devoutly anymore.

So let's see what happens.

darkjam
01-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Same i didnt want Karin 2 die, when Sasuke bit her i LMAO:lol:

shikamarulover18
01-27-2010, 09:56 PM
well i personally don't care enough for karin to be angry over her supposed death. however, i think sasuke's decision to kill her was extremely rash. he didn't even hesitate. and this was someone he was supposed to have 'liked'?? yeahhh...this scene just pretty much reinforced the fact that sasuke is the worst friend ever...

Uzumaki
01-28-2010, 04:59 AM
you call that a fight :lol: Naruto would have ended the fight in 10 min.

suki
01-28-2010, 05:05 AM
well i personally don't care enough for karin to be angry over her supposed death. however, i think sasuke's decision to kill her was extremely rash. he didn't even hesitate. and this was someone he was supposed to have 'liked'?? yeahhh...this scene just pretty much reinforced the fact that sasuke is the worst friend ever...

I agree. It really reinforces the fact that he's falling into the darkness. As Karin said when she saw him unleash the third technique Susanoo for the first time... he's really changed.

Though... I doubt he 'liked' her... he's just been using his teammates... using his abilities to get them to respect him (they all respect strength, though Karin also likes him)

Sasuke726
01-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Karin is cool but some people on the forums hate her. If ahe was off the show Suigetsu wuld be the only funny person in Taka. I especially wanted to laugh when she got all happy cause of Sasuke's bite.

shadowninja14
01-28-2010, 05:12 AM
that could happen wouldent count on it tho but ya hopfuully she dont die:ugeek:

somerandomgirl14
01-28-2010, 05:30 AM

xD

I was like "oh" was Karin died. :'(

valtreck
01-28-2010, 05:43 AM
I really doesn't matter that karin died. Sasuke has fell in darkest of darkness and madara is happy about it.

Wooster
01-28-2010, 05:51 AM
The funny part is that even Madara saw how useful Karin was, and then Sasuke stabs her. Even if Sasuke doesn't care at all about her, it wasn't a very smart move.

hailey
01-28-2010, 06:50 AM
does Suigetsu and Jugo know healing i didn't know if they did

3littlepigs
01-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Major Spoilers.
What the heck, Sasuke? Alright. I will try to view this from an unbiased stand point.

In Chapter 480, Sasuke stabs Karin and Danzo through the heart. Karin had been taken hostage.

Alright. Statisically, Karin should be dead, and there's no way around that. She had enough stamina to tank Danzo's kick but I don't think she had enough to tank THAT.

Kishimoto did say that Taka was going to meet a bad end. Well, Suigetsu and Jugo might be arrested right now, and Karin might be dead. There's also the fact that her abilities where significantly expanded upon in the last battle, which is always a bad sign. Also, Kishimoto said he wanted to write something 'big' for Sasuke, and this certaintly is.

It would be a great way for him to descend into the darkness, and Naruto & co. could hear about what he did to his teammates.

There is a scenario in which she lives, though. She could actually live through this quite easily, given how much characterization she's been given she could pull a plot - she could be thrown aside by Danzo/Sasuke and unleash some healing jutsu. Or she could be found by other hopeful souls before she dies and healed, as people are undoubtedly coming after Danzo. And there's the slim chance that Suigetsu and Jugo might find her after escaping, and heal her. So she could live.
EDIT: As rocketjed1 pointed out, Karin could VERY well join Konoha, as Sakura is headed towards Sasuke, she could find and heal her.

I really don't want Karin to be dead. She was a great character, very good for comic relief, great support type, and she sincerely loved Sasuke. Sincerely, as she was willing to risk so much for him. If she's dead I'll probably not be following Naruto very devoutly anymore.

I really think she's going to live (unlike you I would've been happy if she died but not like this) but I doubt she'll join Konoha. She's completely obsessed with Sasuke so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that as long as he could hit Danzou....:roll:

I don't think Sakura is that close by and honestly she should've been hit pretty close to the heart unless Kishi wants to make it seem completely unrealistic...I'm going more with the possibility that she can heal herself somehow.

I can definitely see Juugo being captured but Suigetsu? I wonder if they'll have a hard time since he's like water itself slipping throught your hands....also the samurai were pretty weak and Juugo and Suigetsu are ninjas so maybe they had no problem escaping.:|

Hazelnut
01-28-2010, 08:14 AM
he's a maniac i tell you!

Hidden Ninja45
01-28-2010, 12:47 PM
I want Karin to die, but just not like that. I hope she survives and joins up with Sakura, Sai, Kiba, and Lee. And this series if full of plot-no-jutsu, so she very well still could be alive.

But I do hope Danzo is dead now.

Ren Kurosaki
01-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I am pretty much shocked on how Sasuke just killed Karin and he didn't even hesitate. That shows right there how much darkness has consumed Sasuke.

ShippudenGirl
01-28-2010, 01:17 PM
I had a damn heart attack! I was like OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! I definitely knew that Sasuke was one day gonna do something like this to her, but still. DANG!
I AM however, very happy that Danzou is probably dead; though their is something seriously wrong with Sasuke. After all the fight with Danzou he still is able to use Mangekyou Sharingan?

Something I think (Theory):

Somehow the Nine-Tails is giving him power (example: When Karin said his chakra was so cold in whatever Manga, your clearly saw the outline of the Nine-Tails in the background of Sasuke... I don't know, Sasuke is way too far gone, I don't think even Naruto could bring him back; the man's psyco!
On the other hand, this really make SasuSaku fans look bad MUAHAHAHAHAA! I hate that couple. SO much...

Just Me And My Shadow
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
she's just another chick with an unjustified love for sasuke. Honestly, I don't care if she dies.

kay
01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
I dont think he killed her if he would have just wanted to kell her he would use the mangekyo he would just stab her i think he used suassno to protect karin

TheBlackChidori
01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
*Is probably the only person here who laughed like a maniac when Sasuke did this*

Just Me And My Shadow
01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
*Is probably the only person here who laughed like a maniac when Sasuke did this*

You are not alone! xD

BloodyRoze
01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
I guess i cudnt hate her i mean she was pretty cool... but the whole sasuke freaking was getting on my nerves... it wud be greta if she joined up with sakura and konoha though.. but i cud picture how madara was really feeling XD

Madara: What are you gonna do now... Saskuke?

D r a m a t i c P a u s e...

Sasuke: Poke... YAY! I winned!!!! 1 down big broder!!!!!
Madara: *Sweat roll on back of head* Wow... that was quick... meh.. *mumbles about his job* WAIT?!?!? WUT??!?!?!
Karin in Angel form: *vein twitching on forehead* Calm down karin... CAAAALLLMMMM down inhale....exhale...inhale... ah wat the hell SASUKE!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!??
Madara: Youngsters..... *Sweat roll on back of head*

otacon
01-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Oh.Yes.He.Did

xxDivinitytwilightxx
01-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Sasuke has went mad...

KARINISSOSEXY
01-28-2010, 06:48 PM
What the hell? why does everyone hate karin so much? She did n't do anything! yeah, she likes sasuke, but are u jealous. You might as well hate Sakura and Ino too.

The Shady Ninja
01-28-2010, 06:49 PM
To me she's like.. eh. But I'd really like her to become more important.

Kassie
01-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Oh yeah he did! and sincerely I don't feel bad about it, I actually don't care that much, I just feel bad about Karin fans, so sorry guys/girls :???:.
Actually the world got back that shiny light it lost when Karin appear in our lives..
hahaha LOL just kidding :mrgreen:

C4 Karura
01-28-2010, 07:49 PM
*annoyed that even the great TBC has been infected with Karin-Hater Syndrome*

C4 Karura
01-28-2010, 07:55 PM
I really think she's going to live (unlike you I would've been happy if she died but not like this) but I doubt she'll join Konoha. She's completely obsessed with Sasuke so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that as long as he could hit Danzou....:roll:

I don't think Sakura is that close by and honestly she should've been hit pretty close to the heart unless Kishi wants to make it seem completely unrealistic...I'm going more with the possibility that she can heal herself somehow.

I can definitely see Juugo being captured but Suigetsu? I wonder if they'll have a hard time since he's like water itself slipping throught your hands....also the samurai were pretty weak and Juugo and Suigetsu are ninjas so maybe they had no problem escaping.:|
What do mean, she thinks it's okay that he stabbed her?! READ. THE. CHAPTER. On the last page, she thinks, "Wha..." as a look of shock comes over her face, and she finally realizes that Sasuke thinks nothing of her. If she survives, she's going to leave him, at the very least.

TarnishedTau
01-28-2010, 08:48 PM

Agreed. Great way to descend into the darkness. Which I believe will happen completely, and Naruto will be the one to bring him back from the darkness. Kishimoto has done an excellent job of keeping his readers attentive and on their toes, but everything we've seen from Naruto points to fact that he will not fail at this mission to save Sasuke. Sasuke may die, but not at the hands of Naruto.

I think a healing jutsu is unlikely. She just had her chakra drained by Sasuke right before she was taken hostage. It is doubtful that she has the energy or the chakra to pull off any kind of healing on herself.

She was a decent character, but a major role player. She loved Sasuke about as much as much as Ino and Sakura did at the beginning of the entire Naruto series. It's just a lustful schoolgirl crush based on nothing more than his "coolness". That isn't love. Sakura def fell in love with Sasuke later in the series but at least she had more to go on than "he's hot" and "he's so cool". Obsession does not equate to love by any stretch.

Comic relief was okay I suppose. She had her moments, but it seems like she is an external character like Shikamaru or Choji at best. She has/had her part in the series, but it isn't meant to be a major role.

Losing interest in the series because she A) isn't in it as much anymore or B) isn't in it at all anymore is a bit overkill IMO.

Honestly if Karin lives it'll probably be because Sasuke intentionally missed one her vital spots. If you notice in the manga that you never really see where his Chidori Stream hit Karin, then you'll realize its meant to leave that option open. You can obviously see where Danzou was hit due to where the stream left his back, but Karin's blow was much more sheltered and hidden away. Plus the fact that Sasuke told Karin "don't move" kind of hints that he was aiming at a particular location and her movement would mess it up.

So. Either Sasuke aimed well and missed Karin's vital spots OR he did indeed intentionally kill her. Guess we'll find out next chapter.

As far as Sakura healing her goes I would probably say that is doubtful. It isn't too likely that they would find her in time. If they did, Sakura may heal her just because she is a Leaf Shinobi and she'll want to save her because A) she thinks its her duty or B) she'll want info on Sasuke. But if that does end up happening, I doubt that Karin would join Konoha. She is too obsessively devoted to Sasuke to join his enemies, espcially if he intentionally missed her vital spots.

I AM however, very happy that Danzou is probably dead; though their is something seriously wrong with Sasuke. After all the fight with Danzou he still is able to use Mangekyou Sharingan?

Something I think (Theory):

Spoiler:
Somehow the Nine-Tails is giving him power (example: When Karin said his chakra was so cold in whatever Manga, your clearly saw the outline of the Nine-Tails in the background of Sasuke

Somehow I question whether Danzou really is dead yet. More than likely he is, but at this point who knows where things will go.

And even Madara seems impressed at Sasuke's use of the Mangekyou Sharingan, no doubt that he probably could have bested Itachi with his skill.

But one thing I don't recall is your reference to the Nine-Tails chakra surrounding Sasuke. I seriously doubt that is the case. Seemed like the Nine-Tails wasn't exactly too happy to see Sasuke in Naruto's subconscious that one time - mainly because the Sharingan is capable of controlling it.

So that in mind I don't think that it was the Nine-Tails. Especially if you are referring to a recent chapter of the manga because if that is true then it was just Susanoo's chakra cloak. Not sure, but I kind of like that attachment and bond to Naruto even though it is highly unlikely.

I dont think he killed her if he would have just wanted to kell her he would use the mangekyo he would just stab her i think he used suassno to protect karin

If he had used Susanoo, then you would think you would have seen some part of it...but no. Besides, Sasuke shot his Chidori Stream directly through both of them - had Susanoo been present, the beam probably wouldn't have gone through either of them.

What do mean, she thinks it's okay that he stabbed her?! READ. THE. CHAPTER. On the last page, she thinks, "Wha..." as a look of shock comes over her face, and she finally realizes that Sasuke thinks nothing of her. If she survives, she's going to leave him, at the very least.

Eh. I think Kishimoto meant that ending to convey surprise, but it could still go either way. Anyone would be shocked after being shot, but if Sasuke missed vital spots then she could be like "aww he's so cool AND he managed to save me and kill Danzou at the same time! I LOVE SASUKE!" or if he did indeed strike a fatal blow then of course its "he never cared about me at all..."

I think her shock is too ambiguous a reference to base any real conclusion on though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of very interesting theories. I tend to lean on a few different scenarios just because I like variety and keeping my options open :p

So I think that...

A) If Karin is alive, its because Sasuke missed her vital spots as possibly hinted when he said "don't move...Karin." It could have been that he had a specific place he was aiming for and Karin's position was as such that she wouldn't DIE from the blow.

Now attached to this are two other scenarios:

1) Karin is "left for dead" by Madara while Sasuke knows he missed her vital spots - maybe a hint that Sasuke is truly using Madara (or at least trying to)

OR

2) Karin rejoins Sasuke after she gets over the shock that he shot his Chidori Stream directly through her body. Probably take her a while to heal.

Then you have the other side of things...

B) Karin is killed. Feels betrayed. Left for dead. Sakura and the rest of the Konoha ninja appear after Sasuke and Madara have disappeared (I seriously doubt that Madara will let Sasuke fight them at this point in time...he'll transport the two of them away to avoid a battle), and the Leaf ninja interrogate Karin before she dies. She'll probably be upset so she'll tell them everything she knows about Sasuke more than likely.

Those are my two sides so far. I can see Kishimoto doing some other interesting plot twists and stuff, but I'm not sure that I have those theories developed well enough to even explain them. I've gotten to where I expect anything and everything in Naruto though.

Either way, I love where this story is going because I'm excited to see how Kishi is going to have Naruto bring it all to a positive resolve. Its his "ninja way!" So I don't think that Kishi would have Naruto fail. Granted it will be a tricky and sly way of having Naruto succeed in converting Sasuke and everything else, but I think it'll happen one way or anything.

CAN'T WAIT!

3littlepigs
01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
She might have been shocked or surprised that he did it but it doesn't mean her obsession is over...I meant if she survives then she'll probably think nothing of the fact that he didn't even hesitate to hurt her (that's assuming it's Karin at all) and she'll still follow him.

ninjamom
01-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Well... the chapter did start out by saying "Hatred is always there when he closes his eyes. Hatred that swells up like a monster." Stabbing your fangirl to finish a fight with an enemy would earn monster status. I don't know if Juugo could help her if she doesn't has the curse mark. She wouldn't be compatible with him. However, no one is permanently dead if Kishi wants them to live in Narutoland. :)

OtoSeptic
01-28-2010, 10:22 PM
I HAD been thinking that maybe Sasuke missed her vital points and just "hurt her" without killing her, but. That creepy face he had going on makes me think he just acted without thinking. :\ Yeah, he's officially Dark Side material now. WAKE UP AND COME HELP HIM, NARUTO.

... I don't know, Sasuke is way too far gone, I don't think even Naruto could bring him back; the man's psyco!
On the other hand, this really make SasuSaku fans look bad MUAHAHAHAHAA! I hate that couple. SO much...

......Uh, yeeeeaaaah, because SasuSaku TOTALLY revolves around Sasuke stabbing Karin, who has nothing to do with Sakura whatsoever and has never been shown to have meant as much to him as anyone in Team 7 did. Oh, pairing-bias. Stop rearing your ugly head.

Taker369
01-29-2010, 02:36 AM
i dont think sauske killed her on purpose if look closely at the end of the chapter danzo has is sharningahn out which raises questiones i think madara made him do it by controlling him without sauske knowing.

kay
01-29-2010, 03:03 AM
Agreed. Great way to descend into the darkness. Which I believe will happen completely, and Naruto will be the one to bring him back from the darkness. Kishimoto has done an excellent job of keeping his readers attentive and on their toes, but everything we've seen from Naruto points to fact that he will not fail at this mission to save Sasuke. Sasuke may die, but not at the hands of Naruto.

I think a healing jutsu is unlikely. She just had her chakra drained by Sasuke right before she was taken hostage. It is doubtful that she has the energy or the chakra to pull off any kind of healing on herself.

She was a decent character, but a major role player. She loved Sasuke about as much as much as Ino and Sakura did at the beginning of the entire Naruto series. It's just a lustful schoolgirl crush based on nothing more than his "coolness". That isn't love. Sakura def fell in love with Sasuke later in the series but at least she had more to go on than "he's hot" and "he's so cool". Obsession does not equate to love by any stretch.

Comic relief was okay I suppose. She had her moments, but it seems like she is an external character like Shikamaru or Choji at best. She has/had her part in the series, but it isn't meant to be a major role.

Losing interest in the series because she A) isn't in it as much anymore or B) isn't in it at all anymore is a bit overkill IMO.

Honestly if Karin lives it'll probably be because Sasuke intentionally missed one her vital spots. If you notice in the manga that you never really see where his Chidori Stream hit Karin, then you'll realize its meant to leave that option open. You can obviously see where Danzou was hit due to where the stream left his back, but Karin's blow was much more sheltered and hidden away. Plus the fact that Sasuke told Karin "don't move" kind of hints that he was aiming at a particular location and her movement would mess it up.

So. Either Sasuke aimed well and missed Karin's vital spots OR he did indeed intentionally kill her. Guess we'll find out next chapter.

As far as Sakura healing her goes I would probably say that is doubtful. It isn't too likely that they would find her in time. If they did, Sakura may heal her just because she is a Leaf Shinobi and she'll want to save her because A) she thinks its her duty or B) she'll want info on Sasuke. But if that does end up happening, I doubt that Karin would join Konoha. She is too obsessively devoted to Sasuke to join his enemies, espcially if he intentionally missed her vital spots.

Somehow I question whether Danzou really is dead yet. More than likely he is, but at this point who knows where things will go.

And even Madara seems impressed at Sasuke's use of the Mangekyou Sharingan, no doubt that he probably could have bested Itachi with his skill.

But one thing I don't recall is your reference to the Nine-Tails chakra surrounding Sasuke. I seriously doubt that is the case. Seemed like the Nine-Tails wasn't exactly too happy to see Sasuke in Naruto's subconscious that one time - mainly because the Sharingan is capable of controlling it.

So that in mind I don't think that it was the Nine-Tails. Especially if you are referring to a recent chapter of the manga because if that is true then it was just Susanoo's chakra cloak. Not sure, but I kind of like that attachment and bond to Naruto even though it is highly unlikely.

If he had used Susanoo, then you would think you would have seen some part of it...but no. Besides, Sasuke shot his Chidori Stream directly through both of them - had Susanoo been present, the beam probably wouldn't have gone through either of them.

Eh. I think Kishimoto meant that ending to convey surprise, but it could still go either way. Anyone would be shocked after being shot, but if Sasuke missed vital spots then she could be like "aww he's so cool AND he managed to save me and kill Danzou at the same time! I LOVE SASUKE!" or if he did indeed strike a fatal blow then of course its "he never cared about me at all..."

I think her shock is too ambiguous a reference to base any real conclusion on though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of very interesting theories. I tend to lean on a few different scenarios just because I like variety and keeping my options open :p

So I think that...

A) If Karin is alive, its because Sasuke missed her vital spots as possibly hinted when he said "don't move...Karin." It could have been that he had a specific place he was aiming for and Karin's position was as such that she wouldn't DIE from the blow.

Now attached to this are two other scenarios:

1) Karin is "left for dead" by Madara while Sasuke knows he missed her vital spots - maybe a hint that Sasuke is truly using Madara (or at least trying to)

OR

2) Karin rejoins Sasuke after she gets over the shock that he shot his Chidori Stream directly through her body. Probably take her a while to heal.

Then you have the other side of things...

B) Karin is killed. Feels betrayed. Left for dead. Sakura and the rest of the Konoha ninja appear after Sasuke and Madara have disappeared (I seriously doubt that Madara will let Sasuke fight them at this point in time...he'll transport the two of them away to avoid a battle), and the Leaf ninja interrogate Karin before she dies. She'll probably be upset so she'll tell them everything she knows about Sasuke more than likely.

Those are my two sides so far. I can see Kishimoto doing some other interesting plot twists and stuff, but I'm not sure that I have those theories developed well enough to even explain them. I've gotten to where I expect anything and everything in Naruto though.

Either way, I love where this story is going because I'm excited to see how Kishi is going to have Naruto bring it all to a positive resolve. Its his "ninja way!" So I don't think that Kishi would have Naruto fail. Granted it will be a tricky and sly way of having Naruto succeed in converting Sasuke and everything else, but I think it'll happen one way or anything.

CAN'T WAIT!

dude what reason does he have to use his left mangekyo and tell Karin to not move if he just wants to stab her?
he must did something to protect karin!

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 03:46 AM
I dout that she lived. Even though Sasuke said don't move Karin she was still hit right next to the hart (Danzou was hit in the hart and Karin is was is front of him) not even Naruto would be able to live after that.

Sasuke told Karin to say still so Sasuke would get an exact hit on Danzou, If Karin was to struggle then iT would be harder to hit the exact point on Danzou. Plus Sasuke is drop dead at any moment. So that fact the Karin stade still, helpt Sasuke kill Danzou (maybe) and even a greater chace that she'll die too.

Suigetsu and Jugo might be arrested right now

Their in side Madara. Madara 'sucked' them up because he knew they were going to interfear with the fight.

Love Addiction
01-29-2010, 03:54 AM
At least Sasuke's not emo anymore. :3 But judging from the position of Karin when Danzo was holding her, I seriously hope she just got pierced through a lung or something. Or maybe that's just the angle drawn. xD

Chuckness
01-29-2010, 04:20 AM
If karin dies, my Naruto wall scroll gets it! *Holds up a shotgun to the wall scroll menacingly*

LeafShinobi
01-29-2010, 05:36 AM
Well, Taka deserves to die anyways. If it wasn't for Jugo and Karin, Sasuke would be DEAD (and i would be happy)

If Karin woudn't help Sasuke, sasuke would die when Killer Bee stabed multiplie times Sasuke.
While Jugo gave some organs of hes own to Sasuke when Killer Bee CRUSHED Sasuke's organs.

And Sasuke would be defeated if Karin wouldn't help fight against Danzo.
I am happy that Karin died, because she was getting on my nerves with healing Sasuke all the time, but at same time. I don't want to Danzo lose.

slyfoxx
01-29-2010, 07:24 AM
I think karin is dead and sakura is next, she migth not die but sasuke going to try to kill her. I think he is headed for konoha and who ever gets in his way will get a taste of sasanoo,black fire thingy,and the rest of his collection. He must have chakra on narutos level.

puppetmaster zack
01-29-2010, 07:33 AM
actaluy sasuke killed danzo sackru going to try to kille sasuke

Miss Bella Rose
01-29-2010, 08:27 AM
I have a bad feeling about this .. but I still hope he didn't kill karin .. if it wasn't for her like many of you say maybe he wouldn't have managed to get so far.

gaarasword
01-29-2010, 08:38 AM
I am neutral. good: Danzo died
bad:I enjoyed having Karin around Sasuke.

Miss Bella Rose
01-29-2010, 08:41 AM

I feel exactly the same way ..

Darkness Madara
01-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Thats how I feel.

The Demon Zabuza
01-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Danzo got trolled. :(

TarnishedTau
01-29-2010, 01:08 PM
i dont think sauske killed her on purpose if look closely at the end of the chapter danzo has is sharningahn out which raises questiones i think madara made him do it by controlling him without sauske knowing.

Danzo had a Sharingan out because it was Shisui's. They made reference to it in the manga chapter. It was the only one he had left...supposedly.

dude what reason does he have to use his left mangekyo and tell Karin to not move if he just wants to stab her?
he must did something to protect karin!

I didn't say he killed her one purpose. Although there IS that possibility. READ THE FREAKING POST.

I dout that she lived. Even though Sasuke said don't move Karin she was still hit right next to the hart (Danzou was hit in the hart and Karin is was is front of him) not even Naruto would be able to live after that.

Someone in another thread made a good point that Karin is a good deal shorter than Danzou. Sasuke could have easily aimed to miss her vital spots. Plus she was being held slightly to one side. So. Just because Danzou was hit in the heart doesn't mean Karin would've been hit there too.

Their in side Madara. Madara 'sucked' them up because he knew they were going to interfear with the fight.

No they are still back at the Land of Iron. Chapter 473 just kinda left them there after they were found impersonating Samurai.

Kitsujiro Fuyu
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
To be honest, I don't think Karin's going to die... but regardless, this reinforces the point that Sasuke is going farther down the road to darkness(evil... or whatever you want to call it).

But I doubt that after this, Karin's not going to look at Sasuke like she did before.

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Someone in another thread made a good point that Karin is a good deal shorter than Danzou. Sasuke could have easily aimed to miss her vital spots. Plus she was being held slightly to one side. So. Just because Danzou was hit in the heart doesn't mean Karin would've been hit there too.

No they are still back at the Land of Iron. Chapter 473 just kinda left them there after they were found impersonating Samurai.
Yea thats true that Sasuke could of missed Karin's vital poin. But even so Sasuke hit Danzou hart and Karin was in front of him. And looking at the picture it looks like she was hit right abov her hart.

Oh yea, I forgot.. ^^" But I dout that they'll got cought .

--

Madara looked happy when Danzou died. *if he's dead*

jayawsome12
01-29-2010, 05:13 PM

No, he would have ended

C4 Karura
01-29-2010, 06:57 PM
No... They're not. We last saw them in Chapter 473, about to fight one of Mifune's two bodyguards (the bald one with the scar over his eye). Seriously, where did you get the idea Madara had gotten them?

Kenshin Mizoguchi
01-29-2010, 07:08 PM
I have a feeling that Karin won't go that easily. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I personally don't hate Karin (unlike numerous amounts of others) and thought that she played a key role in the plot. If it wasn't for her, Sasuke could have already been killed a while ago.

DrunkLee
01-29-2010, 08:53 PM

Nah. You're certainly not alone, this I can assure you xD.

TarnishedTau
01-29-2010, 09:21 PM
But even so Sasuke hit Danzou hart and Karin was in front of him. And looking at the picture it looks like she was hit right abov her hart.

Even so. It's too ambiguous to tell where she was hit. But at the same time - A) Karin is shorter than Danzou, B) she was being held by Danzou slightly to the side, and C) we don't know what angle Sasuke was standing at relative to Karin and Danzou. So its seems very feasible that Karin is alive. This was most definitely intentional on the artists part. It's all part of the suspense. It was done to spark conversations and thought like this.

True. Karin could have been killed.

Also true. Karin's vital spots could have been missed. "abov her hart" isn't her HEART. H-E-A-R-T.

i_love_kakashi
01-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Finally! I hope she dies!(Karin)
I can't stand her she is annoying.

Anyways how dear Sasuke hurt that sweet old man Donzo

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 09:43 PM
I agree. It really reinforces the fact that he's falling into the darkness. As Karin said when she saw him unleash the third technique Susanoo for the first time... he's really changed.

Though... I doubt he 'liked' her... he's just been using his teammates... using his abilities to get them to respect him (they all respect strength, though Karin also likes him)

yeah. i mean i know he's using her, but even madara said that he supposedly "liked" her or something. not in a romantic way, but in a "i can tolerate you" kind of way, you know?

and yeah sasuke is definitely in the darkness at this point. i wonder how naruto can justify his actions now...

also does anyone find it disturbing that sasuke defeated a KAGE-LEVEL ninja??? i'm so sick of the all the plot bias going for him... he has too much power and did absolutely nothing to deserve it. i hope naruto teaches him a thing or two about the true power of those who've earned it!!

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 09:46 PM
No... They're not. We last saw them in Chapter 473, about to fight one of Mifune's two bodyguards (the bald one with the scar over his eye). Seriously, where did you get the idea Madara had gotten them?
Yes I was all ready told that. And I forgot that they did that. simple mistake. In one chapater Madara stopped them from interfearing.

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Even so. It's too ambiguous to tell where she was hit. But at the same time - A) Karin is shorter than Danzou, B) she was being held by Danzou slightly to the side, and C) we don't know what angle Sasuke was standing at relative to Karin and Danzou. So its seems very feasible that Karin is alive. This was most definitely intentional on the artists part. It's all part of the suspense. It was done to spark conversations and thought like this.

True. Karin could have been killed.

Also true. Karin's vital spots could have been missed. "abov her hart" isn't her HEART. H-E-A-R-T.
Thats true. But I was just going by the picture, plus I could be utterly worng. One page 13 it looks like she was hit on the shoulder. :/

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Thats true. But I was just going by the picture, plus I could be utterly worng. One page 13 it looks like she was hit on the shoulder. :/

it looked to me like he got her in the heart..

Akatsuki X
01-29-2010, 09:53 PM
I tell you this whole Danzo thing is just horrible plot :/

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 10:18 PM
I tell you this whole Danzo thing is just horrible plot :/

even if it is. i'm sick of sasuke's power-ups. since when can he defeat a freaking KAGE-LEVEL ninja??? ughhhh.

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 10:22 PM
it looked to me like he got her in the heart..
I was talking about Karin, thats why I put 'she' not 'he' :lol:

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 10:31 PM
I was talking about Karin, thats why I put 'she' not 'he' :lol:

oh. my bad haha.

but either way, it looks like sasuke got karin in the heart.

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 10:34 PM
oh. my bad haha.

but either way, it looks like sasuke got karin in the heart.
then why are you disagresing with me? On page 13 you can see how Danzou is holding Karin, but then on the last page all they did was show a differnt ange so it can show that Sasuke is using the Chidori on Danzou.

TarnishedTau
01-29-2010, 10:34 PM
even if it is. i'm sick of sasuke's power-ups. since when can he defeat a freaking KAGE-LEVEL ninja??? ughhhh.

ummm... its part of development. I mean, Naruto can now defeat a Kage-level ninja. Kakashi even acknowledged that Naruto is stronger than he is, plus Naruto is the first to master Sage mode. Even Jiraiya couldn't do that without the help of the toads and part of his body STILL transformed. I think its wicked-cool that these guys are experiencing crazy-new powers. Makes things exciting.

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 10:36 PM
then why are you disagresing with me? On page 13 you can see how Danzou is holding Karin, but then on the last page all they did was show a differnt ange so it can show that Sasuke is using the Chidori on Danzou.

when did i disagree with you? i just said it LOOKS TO ME like sasuke got karin AND danzo in the heart.

shikamarulover18
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
ummm... its part of development. I mean, Naruto can now defeat a Kage-level ninja. Kakashi even acknowledged that Naruto is stronger than he is, plus Naruto is the first to master Sage mode. Even Jiraiya couldn't do that without the help of the toads and part of his body STILL transformed. I think its wicked-cool that these guys are experiencing crazy-new powers. Makes things exciting.

okay but naruto actually trains for his powers. wheras sasuke sits around and randomly attacks people and then randomly gets power-ups... one method is slightly more honorable than the other, don't you think? :???:

and i think perhaps what kakashi was referring to when he said that about naruto was naruto's brute strength. because in a competion of who has more brute strength, naruto would win over kakashi. but i don't think naruto is mentally as strong of a fighter as kakashi. but physically, naruto would have the advantage.

TarnishedTau
01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
okay but naruto actually trains for his powers. wheras sasuke sits around and randomly attacks people and then randomly gets power-ups... one method is slightly more honorable than the other, don't you think? :???:

and i think perhaps what kakashi was referring to when he said that about naruto was naruto's brute strength. because in a competion of who has more brute strength, naruto would win over kakashi. but i don't think naruto is mentally as strong of a fighter as kakashi. but physically, naruto would have the advantage.

Sasuke spent YEARS training under Orochimaru. He was MUCH more powerful than Naruto before Naruto achieved Sage Mode. He's trained just like Naruto. So basically Naruto just played catch-up and was finally able to match/surpass Sasuke. Both characters have been developing and learning about their own powers with every battle they enter. Plus, when Sasuke's Mangekyou was awakened - it opened an incredible amount of new power for him to unleash. It's not terribly random - he's reaching deep within and finding out the limits of his new powers. That's all. It cool and epic to see that they keep leveling up when they need to - they reach within and find the strength to survive.

I think that what Kakashi said means what it means - that Naruto has surpassed him. End of story. Of course, Kakashi is more mature and older and more experienced so of course that plays a role. But I think that Kakashi wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe that Naruto was more powerful in every sense of power (power does not equal experience or maturity level). He acknowledges Naruto will and determination to win/survive/reach his goal as part of Naruto's strength - knowing that Naruto would never give up a battle even if it were futile.

zerosameri
01-29-2010, 10:48 PM
when did i disagree with you? i just said it LOOKS TO ME like sasuke got karin AND danzo in the heart.=_= sorry that was another dude. :???:
--
Danzou deffinaly got hit in the hart. But don't forget the great in differnce in hight.

slyfoxx
01-30-2010, 03:37 AM
Naruto has surpass kakashi period.back on subject.I think karin is dead because sasuke doesn't really need taka.It time to take his one man band to the leaf, taka doesnt seem like they want to kill everyone like he does, so leave them behind lets destroy konoha......wait does that mean we have to wait till they finish rebuilding

~*♥ThePinkChidori♥*~
01-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Dude...I'm sorry to say that but I laughed so much in that chapter xDDDDD

Naruto2921
01-30-2010, 06:35 AM

I would not be upset if Karin was to be killed off, however I do suspect that Sasuke was not intending to kill her, if you remember he told her not to move. Now I took that as him telling her not to move so that when he did pierce her body with his jutsu he would only be hitting Danzos vital organs and not Karins. As I saw someone write before Karin is shorter than Danzo is so I believe he could still have taken a shot to the heart with Karin taking a slightly lesser injury.

ShounenLover
01-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Oh yes he did, He's insane. Period.

9 Tail Sage
01-30-2010, 02:35 PM
I personally agree that most of the theories could be proven and furthermore result into the next chapter, but another thing to consider is that Madara could have easily influenced Sasuke with a jutsu to make him kill Karin. I never thought that he liked Karin, seeing how all he ever did was bit her to retrieve her chakra. She may be alive.. May be dead. You never know with the plot situation.

OtoSeptic
01-30-2010, 05:51 PM

Well, it was never actually CONFIRMED that Danzou was kage-level. All he did was manipulate the councilors with his stolen!Sharingan to become hokage. He's never technically earned the title, so without his Sharingan arm, he could be a mediocre ninja for all we know.

Sasuke spent YEARS training under Orochimaru. He was MUCH more powerful than Naruto before Naruto achieved Sage Mode. He's trained just like Naruto. So basically Naruto just played catch-up and was finally able to match/surpass Sasuke. Both characters have been developing and learning about their own powers with every battle they enter. Plus, when Sasuke's Mangekyou was awakened - it opened an incredible amount of new power for him to unleash. It's not terribly random - he's reaching deep within and finding out the limits of his new powers. That's all. It cool and epic to see that they keep leveling up when they need to - they reach within and find the strength to survive.

I think that what Kakashi said means what it means - that Naruto has surpassed him. End of story. Of course, Kakashi is more mature and older and more experienced so of course that plays a role. But I think that Kakashi wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe that Naruto was more powerful in every sense of power (power does not equal experience or maturity level). He acknowledges Naruto will and determination to win/survive/reach his goal as part of Naruto's strength - knowing that Naruto would never give up a battle even if it were futile.

AGREED. \o/

Cobrinha
01-30-2010, 06:16 PM

I agree with you. Although it did seem that Sasuke got random power ups in the begining of the second part, Sakura did mention that he was most likely using forbidden jutsu and drugs. And I'll admit that I felt that his power ups were ridiculous, but only in the begining of part two. Every thing he's been achieving regarding his power now is legit. It was only a matter of time before he awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan, and I feel that both he and obviously Naruto can already fight at a Kage-level.

Sasuke was doing well at the Summit and Naruto beat Pain, who is clearly one of the most powerful ninja in the series. By no means does that imply that Naruto is ready to be Hokage. He's way too immature and unexperienced, and Kakashi would make a much more suitable Hokage. Naruto my have surpassed Kakashi in pure strength, but far behind Kakashi when it comes to all other traits required to be Hokage.

Parak111
01-31-2010, 08:12 AM
He did, but we shouldn't cross Karin out of the picture. She might be still alive. I really wander...if he's capable of killing somebody who's helped him so much, then if Sakura confronts him, that might mean that he would kill her without a regret too. Looks like Sasukill is ready to do anything now, in order to get his revenge.

Manda
01-31-2010, 06:46 PM
I forsee Karin being mortally wounded, but will not die. Sakura, in search of Sasuke, will find her. She will grapple with the decision of whether or not to help an enemy, but she will heal Kain's wound in the end. Then Karin will gush all over Sakura about what Sasuke did to her despite the fact that she loved him. Then Sakura will take pity on Karin because she has been down that road before as well. Then Kiba or somebody will take Karin out of the battlefield to go get treated further. Sakura will be more determined than ever to get rid of Sasuke.

Naruto will no doubt be close behind Sakura, if not they will all meet up with Sasuke at the same time.

(Personally, I have grown attached to Karin, so I would hate to see another of my favorite characters killed off.)

sasukefan
02-01-2010, 03:31 PM
when i saw karin get stabbed this is basicly th face i made :shock: except combine it with my mouth falling to the ground, the only thing i was thinking, and i quote was "............" i was speechless for the next ten minutes i was surprised that that would just happen out of the blue, and sasuke's crazy maniac face is VERY creepy

9 Tail Sage
02-01-2010, 04:54 PM
So I just re-read the manga and on page 14-15, it clearly shows Sasuke use his specific sharingan that is identical to his genjutsu sharingan, but it does not clearly show anything that happens because of this. He just pulses Chidori Stream through both Karin and Danzo's body. This makes me lean towards the fact that indeed there was some sort of jutsu involved into this mess that completely changes any of our predictions. (Beside those of you who agree with the genjutsu) Anyways it was shocking to start, but until we find out exactly what Sasuke used that for in the next chapter, we just won't know.

MitchBa14
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
When i saw the manga and i saw karin get stabbed by sasuke i was like "Yay!" and "OMFG!!!" at the same time....i didnt want her to die event though i hated her..:(:(:(

Ur Mom
02-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Major Spoilers.

DAMN! Rocketjed stole my thunder, I was gonna say that

X__Sasuke__X
02-07-2010, 09:32 AM

I did too! Then, my only friend who likes Naruto came to my house that night and we celebrated with a cake that when my mom took it out of the oven, we used that whatchamacallit and wrote "KARIN IS DEAD! HORRAY FOR SASUKE!" And we ate some... "Karin, is, dead, horray, for" is all still there, but my friend ate off a blank piece and I ate two pieces which happened to be both Sasuke's...
I am a Sasuke eater! xD

...I am kidding. O.O :roll:
(about the Sasuke eater at least, the whole cake thing was as real as it gets!) xD

Roatch
02-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I think she was basically a pawn to show how dark Sasuke truly was.
I hope the Cloud nin don't come and go as quick as Karin did.
*is a Kumo fan*

Roatch
02-07-2010, 10:03 AM
I, for one, despise Sasuke and Karin. Suigetsu is okay, but Juugo is at least quiet.