PDA

View Full Version : what are your thoughts of sasuke development(spoiler)

Kagura
01-27-2010, 05:47 PM
idn i hated him before then i reread and be came netural about the guy this is not a debate thread just give your honset detail discription about his development

was it to the best for him or was it the worst for him

because im trying to keep myself neutral but after this chapter I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW ANY MORE HOW I FEEL TOWARDS THIS GUY, i dont even feel that sorry for him anymore

this is a discussion thread no sasuke awesome or i like sasuke or i hate sasuke

I WANT DISCRIPTIONs OF WHAT U THINK HOW U FEEL WHAT DO U THINK OF HIM NOW AND WHY

darkjam
01-27-2010, 05:54 PM
I HATE his development!! In normal Naruto, i thought he was actually cool, coz at least he was kinda social and he actually cared about something. Then in shippuden he goes on his revenge quest and becomes an arse. Look at the newest chapter!!! His face WOW, plus what he says at the end makes him sound deluded. I cant believe what he done, sacrifice, without a thought. He has turned into such an ass. I dont hate him, but i dislike him ^^. I used to feel sorry for him, even when he found out the truth and declared war on Konoha i didnt mind, but now after reading the newest chapter, i have to say i am starting to hate him really bad.

jinchuuriki7
01-27-2010, 06:01 PM
I HATE his development!! In normal Naruto, i thought he was actually cool, coz at least he was kinda social and he actually cared about something. Then in shippuden he goes on his revenge quest and becomes an arse. Look at the newest chapter!!! His face WOW, plus what he says at the end makes him sound deluded. I cant believe what he done, sacrifice, without a thought. He has turned into such an ass. I dont hate him, but i dislike him ^^. I used to feel sorry for him, even when he found out the truth and declared war on Konoha i didnt mind, but now after reading the newest chapter, i have to say i am starting to hate him really bad.
I KNOOWW!! he was an awesom character in the old Naruto, but since shippuden...its always been revenge for him. it really killed me when i read the newest chaptr...and what he did...oi. i seriously dont know wut to believe anymore

Ice_Yugao
01-27-2010, 06:02 PM

I agree. To act without a thought about the person involved... I can't even imagine how that person must feel! That face just seemed full of evil thoughts and it seemed as though his conscious had completely disappeared.
There was actually a time at the beginning that he tried not to kill people, but since his revenge was fulfilled, he doesn't seem to care who is slain.

Major_Redd
01-27-2010, 06:22 PM
To be honest, my opinion of him really didn't change. I wasn't even surprised by the spoiler, I just felt sick for Karin. All this chapter did was further fuel my point that Sasuke is beyond the point of no return.

Sasuke isn't stupid, he's not confused, through what Madara has told him he's probably able to detect some truth in his words and thus was able to form half conclusions from what Madara has told him. We've seen him do this before, with the power that Orochimaru dangled in front of him, and his reasons for going to him in the first place. Then he was able to turn things around in his favour. He probably thinks he can do the same with Madara.

So again, all this chapter did for me was further amplify that he doesn't care about anyone around him, they're merely tools to him and he probably views Madara the same way: it's much like Orochimaru all over again. He looked like he was on the brink of lunacy in the last panel.

If he's to be the last villain in the series, he certainly has what it takes.

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 06:29 PM
i dont really know what to say about this chapter. wow, i knew sasuke didnt really care much about other people personally and only viewed them as tools, but i still am in a little bit of shock about what he did to karin. all she ever wanted was to help sasuke and he kills(?) her?? harsh.

Kagura
01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
thats what i seeing but any of u think he use an genjitsu or something with his face i feel he lost it. but idk , being a neutral i see he used genjitsu i think but i feel even after we see he didnt kill her and just stabed its still a terrible thing to do epseiclly since karin didnt deserve any of this crap that hes doing i feel he might also abbandon her

Kagura
01-27-2010, 06:53 PM
bumpp

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I understand he MIGHT use a genjutsu, but Sasuke's character has been deteriorating worse and worse. He was lenient and didn't want people killed before, but it shifted. Even after his fight with Itachi, we still had hope for him. But after the Kage Summit attack, and now impaling Karin to get to Danzo!? Sasuke's officially hit a new low -_-

Kagura
01-27-2010, 07:14 PM
I understand he MIGHT use a genjutsu, but Sasuke's character has been deteriorating worse and worse. He was lenient and didn't want people killed before, but it shifted. Even after his fight with Itachi, we still had hope for him. But after the Kage Summit attack, and now impaling Karin to get to Danzo!? Sasuke's officially hit a new low -_-

i know doing that to your own comrad that really is quiet sick did u see his look it scared the hell out of me

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:16 PM
i know doing that to your own comrad that really is quiet sick did u see his look it scared the hell out of me

Wasn't he smiling?!? Dudes sick and twisted. No excuses.

Kagura
01-27-2010, 07:19 PM

he also was thinkig more of itachi then karin also made me jump especially the way he says nii san one down(hes compleatly nuts at this point the whole developmet of sasuke went down hill in part 2 after itachi death the guys sanity started to dissaper ever since that fight)

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:19 PM
That's the scary part. I couldn't even recognise him anymore.

Major_Redd
01-27-2010, 07:25 PM

I fully concur with these two statements. The kid has gone too far. I understand that he was screwed over in his childhood, to say the least, but now he's strayed too far from his path of revenge. He's hurt or killed characters that had nothing to do with revenge. The point is that he could have made the decision not to stray so far and descend into such a state of mania, but he did. To continue to blame it all on what happened in the massacre cannot cover him anymore, in my honest opinion.

Other characters have had it way worse, and they managed to stay out of the path he's chosen. Look at Itachi, look at what he'd been forced to endure and he still knew where is loyalities lay, even at his death. Sasuke has none, and he knows no loyalities to another soul other than himself.

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
EXACTLY!!! Heck, even GAARA had it worse and yet he changed. Sasuke needs his ass truly kicked at this point, and we all hope a certain someone does it ^_^

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Maybe this is what madara wanted... There was a reason itachi didn't want sasuke and madara to meet (maybe it's just more than learning the truth). Maybe madara wanted to mess with sasuke, so that he would become willing to destroy anyone in his way. Madara could then use sasuke to completely destroy konoha. He has already shown he is crazy and heartless enough to do it.

Kagura
01-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Maybe this is what madara wanted... There was a reason itachi didn't want sasuke and madara to meet (maybe it's just more than learning the truth). Maybe madara wanted to mess with sasuke, so that he would become willing to destroy anyone in his way. Madara could then use sasuke to completely destroy konoha. He has already shown he is crazy and heartless enough to do it.

thats a very good thought sis, sasuke is a PUPPET a willing human PUPPET he is madra human PUPPET the thing is hes made his choice to be the puupet in his own free will madra just help

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:39 PM
DANG 0_0. When you put it that way, it puts the pieces together.

Sasuke726
01-27-2010, 07:42 PM
In the original series i thought that Sasuke was cool because of his low levels of sociality. And now he is cold and heartless but it is so Gangsta and G'd UP. I think he has developed well

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:42 PM
thats a very good thought sis, sasuke is a PUPPET a willing human PUPPET he is madra human PUPPET the thing is hes made his choice to be the puupet in his own free will madra just help

It just makes sense to me...why would madara want to help sasuke without having a deeper motive? He still wants to destroy the senju ( or whatever) and knows he can't do it by himself. Even itachi mentioned that madara is a shell of his former self. That's why he would seek out another who is of the same bloodline (plus someone who is powerful) and manipulate them into doing his bidding. This very well might have been madara's plan.

Kagura
01-27-2010, 07:44 PM

it does sadly but as me and some of my firiends decied The fact he was on a slippery slope has been foreshadowed ever since Kakashi told him that revenge would never bring him peace.

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Yay!!! I might be on to something :)

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:45 PM
It just makes sense to me...why would madara want to help sasuke without having a deeper motive? He still wants to destroy the senju ( or whatever) and knows he can't do it by himself. Even itachi mentioned that madara is a shell of his former self. That's why he would seek out another who is of the same bloodline (plus someone who is powerful) and manipulate them into doing his bidding. This very well might have been madara's plan.

Don't you remember Madara saying he was interested in Sasuke's eyes because he could use Susanno'o? That HAS to be the reason for helping Sasuke.

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:46 PM
it does sadly but as me and some of my firiends decied The fact he was on a slippery slope has been foreshadowed ever since Kakashi told him that revenge would never bring him peace.

You see kids, that's why you listen to your sensei cuz they speak da truth!

Major_Redd
01-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Little comment back to a few posts ago.

I'm not sure if it's debatable that Madara plans to use Sasuke's hatred to cripple Konoha. Sasuke has a track record of being manipulated, he also has picked up on that himself and views everyone around him as tools, probably even Madara. However, it's different this time. Sasuke is messing with the master of manipulation. So much of what we've seen has played out exactly the way Madara wanted it to and a possible outcome is that Madara is going to push him right into a repeat of the Uchiha vs. Senju feud. Which would likely imply Sasuke vs. Naruto, eventually. Yes, I'm aware that's not Naruto's clan, but he's still on the same side as the Senju and Konoha.

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Don't you remember Madara saying he was interested in Sasuke's eyes because he could use Susanno'o? That HAS to be the reason for helping Sasuke.

That could fit in with the other stuff. Madara will have sasuke destroy konoha and after sasuke has fulfilled madara's wishes, madara will take sasuke's eyes and gain his powers. It's a double plus for madara.

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
It's true...it's true. Kakashi-fortune teller ^_^

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Little comment back to a few posts ago.

I'm not sure if it's debatable that Madara plans to use Sasuke's hatred to cripple Konoha. Sasuke has a track record of being manipulated, he also has picked up on that himself and views everyone around him as tools, probably even Madara. However, it's different this time. Sasuke is messing with the master of manipulation. So much of what we've seen has played out exactly the way Madara wanted it to and a possible outcome is that Madara is going to push him right into a repeat of the Uchiha vs. Senju feud. Which would also imply Sasuke vs. Naruto. Yes, I'm aware that's not Naruto's clan, but he's still on the same side as the Senju and Konoha.

You may be right! These are just my thoughts on the situation. Either way, your right that sasuke is messing with the wrong guy. Madara will out manipulate sasuke. Hmm sasuke might not even know it either.

NaruCrazy2009
01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
You may be right! These are just my thoughts on the situation. Either way, your right that sasuke is messing with the wrong guy. Madara will out manipulate sasuke. Hmm sasuke might not even know it either.

Or Sasuke might not even give a damn about being manipulated. He seems to "enjoy" what hes done, given his "wonderful" expressiion in the last chapter.

Kagura
01-27-2010, 08:00 PM
i feel that kishi wanted to screw his chracter u in the begining in part 1

Major_Redd
01-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Well, he did state in an interview once that he had the ending planned out since the beginning. However, I don't think that was a red herring for the fans because he's gradually built up the hatred in Sasuke. It didn't just smack us in the face.

Ever since his encounter with Itachi in Part I and Itachi telling him that his hatred wasn't strong enough, that's when hatred began to manifest itself in Sasuke's mentality. To me, it seems to have formed a postively skewed graph since that point and finally hit the peak in this chapter. In a way, the point of no return for him was already marked in Part I. It just amplified with all the decisions he's made.

Hatake Girl
01-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Or Sasuke might not even give a damn about being manipulated. He seems to "enjoy" what hes done, given his "wonderful" expressiion in the last chapter.

True...dang, he's crazy.
Talk to you guys later. It's 11 and I have to get up at 5:30 for school. Ugh... Bye

Kagura
01-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Well, he did state in an interview once that he had the ending planned out since the beginning. However, I don't think that was a red herring for the fans because he's gradually built up the hatred in Sasuke. It didn't just smack us in the face.

Ever since his encounter with Itachi in Part I and Itachi telling him that his hatred wasn't strong enough, that's when hatred began to manifest itself in Sasuke's mentality. To me, it seems to have formed a postively skewed graph since that point and finally hit the peak in this chapter. In a way, the point of no return for him was already marked in Part I. It just amplified with all the decisions he's made.

i agree it was from the beging to now that sasuke was going to become insane

Yuuta
01-27-2010, 09:43 PM
He WAS one of my favorites.
Not anymore. Ch 480.

Now I hope he dies a slow and painful death.

kejon16
01-27-2010, 10:39 PM
I dont like now he's become i kinda like him in the origal naruto but not now i dont fell sorry for him at all i mean after all he did final defeat his brother so why is he still so different then he was and he's so heartless now when i read 480 i thought man i hate him i kinda think he should be killed but someone thats just what i think.

shikamarulover18
01-27-2010, 10:40 PM
well, sasuke possibly killing karin is just another shovel-full of dirt dug out of the grave he's digging for himself.

zerosameri
01-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Sasuke gone crazy. He looked happy when he killed Danzou and stabed Karin. Then he was talking to him self and acting like he was talking to Itachi! Once Sasuke kills Madara and Naruto (when He fights Naruto I still say he'll die, so will Naruto too) what will he have next? Kill him self or ruling the world? Their are two perfect words to describe Sasuke at thie point:

Demonic and Crazy.

Sasuke has officialy killed 1 person (if Danzou did die), and he looked happy about it too! And blood thristy on top of it.

This is so perfect for Madara too. This is exacly how Madara wants Sasuke. But Sasuke have been way to niive to realize that he isn't the one in charge or being controlled... Nooooo Sasuke is way to cought up to realize any of that.

Kazuki Dekiru
01-28-2010, 01:01 AM
My thoughts of Sasuke are the exact same as this man's thoughts toward this friendly, innocent pigeon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OykLR105KGI&feature=channel

Sasuke just like the pigeon.... simply deserves it.

Kagura
01-28-2010, 09:03 AM
danm seems like his development was really to become an villan

eveyone who didnt lok at him closely didnt see it coming

Kagura
01-28-2010, 11:11 AM
bump p

Kagura
01-28-2010, 11:17 AM
guys danzo is taller then karin right could he hit her shoulder

the problem is for me is that their was blood coming out of karin mouth my friend told me that she must of been internaly hit

but danzo is not that tall shes up to his nose it seems

Hidden Ninja45
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
I think Sasuke has gone from just a little bit evil, to completely crazy evil.

But I still think he is awesome.

Hatake Girl
01-28-2010, 12:56 PM
guys danzo is taller then karin right could he hit her shoulder

the problem is for me is that their was blood coming out of karin mouth my friend told me that she must of been internaly hit

but danzo is not that tall shes up to his nose it seems
the blood said it all. she was hit bad, and will probably not make it. now even though i may not completely like karin, she didnt do anything to deserve this.
when i read the manga, it seemed that the two were very close in height, so my bet is that karin was also hit through the heart. :(

♥Mira Blossom♥
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
His development is very interesting to me.
But, I dont think he actually killed her. Im sure it was genjutsu.
I think the "Hold still..." Had something behind it.
Now I really want to see Naruto's reaction.

Kagura
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
His development is very interesting to me.
But, I dont think he actually killed her. Im sure it was genjutsu.
I think the "Hold still..." Had something behind it.
Now I really want to see Naruto's reaction.

nagashi is also activated by the sharingon

♥Mira Blossom♥
01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Never said anything about the sharigan. I said about him saying "Karin...Hold still."
Why would he say that if he was going to kill her? Thats what my thinking is telling me.

Sasuke is still awesome to me. And makes me anticipate Naruto vs. Sasuke more.

Kagura
01-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Never said anything about the sharigan. I said about him saying "Karin...Hold still."
Why would he say that if he was going to kill her? Thats what my thinking is telling me.

Sasuke is still awesome to me. And makes me anticipate Naruto vs. Sasuke more.

because if karin excape so would DANZO and sasuke doesnt want him to excape the guy was smiling like an maniac and talking about itach never once thought of anyone but his brother and his revenge. he didnt give a danm about anyone else
'
this chapter proves how far in the dark he went to insanity

he would kill her because he doesnt care even about his favorite it seems , he just stabe her and it was to get to danzos heart., he has no use for her anymore madra can heal him

♥Mira Blossom♥
01-28-2010, 02:33 PM
But, who says Danzo doesnt know its not real? If it isnt real.

Kagura
01-28-2010, 02:38 PM
But, who says Danzo doesnt know its not real? If it isnt real.

it says sasuke is says sasuke is going further into the darkness i feel he has lost his mind, kiahi also said somthing will happen to taka and this chapter was climax of the fight

also he talks about itachi

BloodyRoze
01-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Umm... Mad? Crazy? Demonic? Pitiful? Loser? Heartless? Ungreatful? Lunatic? shall i go on :|?

Kagura
01-28-2010, 03:09 PM
It's not whether Sasuke tried to kill Karin or not. It's the fact he treated his last ally like a pincushion. After his abondonment of Jugo and Suigetsu, he was already teetering on the edge of pure evil. With this act, he's jumped off and is now nothing but a villian.

There's no deeper meaning. There's no secret agenda. There's no redemption here. There's no last act of good. He's evil, and he needs to be taken out. Everyone but Naruto agrees, and pretty soon, I think he's going to realize the only way to "save" Sasuke is to put an end to him.

Kagura
01-29-2010, 07:41 AM
bumpp

Tobi-Uchiha
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
what do u mean by "development" like how strong he got???

Kagura
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
what do u mean by "development" like how strong he got???

more like his character