PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 480 Discussion

Yori
01-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Thoughts any?

toss38
01-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Sasuke went a little far with getting revenge, i mean it would be good for sasuke if he had a plan to save karin. also i wonder what madara will do with the extra eyes. But overall i think this was a really good chapter.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Even Karin can get trolled, no one is safe anymore.

Ohako
01-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Hmm well i am not sure if Karin's really dead looks like Sasuke just went beserk though and fulfilling Itachi's wishes

Skrall
01-27-2010, 01:51 PM
wow! Idk what to say. I never would thought that Sasuke was so focused on revenge that he was willing to kill his own comrade just to fulfil his duty. Sasuke is a hoopeless case now. There are only two characters who believe that he can be saved: Itachi and Naruto (he has his doubts bt he still belives he can be saved) In my opinion even Sasuke fans have doubts that he can be saved and some of them are probably sensing Sasuke death very soon.

rocketjed1
01-27-2010, 01:52 PM
All I could say was ".....Wow......" I was truly surprised at what happened.

narutonhinataschild
01-27-2010, 01:57 PM
sounds like another episode of sasuke but I tuned in for Naruto cant wait too see him again. :cry:

Lady Tsunade
01-27-2010, 01:57 PM
I am totally shocked that Sasuke killed Karin!Shocked ..yet ...
extremely happy!!!Ive been waiting so long for Sasuke to do something good!!!
I like him slightly more now :D ..slightly =_=

Cyl
01-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Even Karin can get trolled, no one is safe anymore.
Lol this.
Now I wonder what Sasuke will do to kill the other Konoha elders. I don't think he will be able to successfully attack Konoha without a "Trump card", which will probably be EMS and/or Madara.

deidara330
01-27-2010, 02:25 PM
I... Can't... Believe it... Sasuke... Woah... Even I didn't see that one coming...

I can't imagine how this will affect the storyline. I thought Sasuke could possibly turn good, but he's beyond hope now. That look at the end of the chapter, that was CREEPY. CREEPY. CREEPY (re-stated for emphasis). I can't help but wonder if this is one of those Kishi *character dies* "Whoops, I guess I'm not dead! Gottcha!" moments, like with Choji, Kakashi, Neji, Gaara, and others.

Sasuke
01-27-2010, 02:28 PM
I can't believe it, He actually killed Karin, and Sasuke's face was just freaky in that one panel which showed a close up on his face.

Kazuki Dekiru
01-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Lelouch/Light clone alert!!

But seriously though, I've already made my 2 cents on this in the spoilers thread:

For the record Sasuke:
- I don't find you to be an absolute jackass for taking revenge on your older brother since you were 8 years-old.
- I don't find you to be an absolute jackass for being too full of angst and anger and abnormal rage for an adolescent
- I don't find you to be an absolute jackass for wanting to annihilate the Hidden Leaf after realizing the truth about Itachi and the Uchiha clan.
- I don't find you to be an absolute jackass for thinking you can topple over 5 kages at once, which not even Naruto would come up with a move that dumb.
- I don't even find you to be an absolute jackass for pulling a Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin by stabbing your infatuated ally and your enemy who's guts you hate in a supposed badass fashion.

- I do however, find you to be an absolute jackass for possibly killing off the only comrade that can actually heal you, even though Karin's definition of healing equals fetish.

Not only were you being a pimp, you were being a young and moronic one. I'm sorry Sasuke fangirls for sounding like your father on this one, but he is an outright jacked-up influence, fiction or real life! I say that because if you've fallen for him and he were to for some reason consider you an ally, you are bound to either get knocked out on the back by Sasuke (Sakura) or stab get stabbed on the back to death by Sasuke (Karin). Period!

And that was my exaggerated rant for the day! Thank you and goodnight!

Seven
01-27-2010, 02:39 PM
is this chapter on youtube yet.

Vatanui AKA Pride
01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Even Karin got trolled, NarutoVerse beware, Kishi's going after you!

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 03:02 PM
"Don't mess with the Uchiha!"? :roll: what a joke!! all I want to say is it looks like I was right and his "revenge" is never going to end. I hate Karin but that's just sad if she really got hurt after everything she did for that bastard.

Sasuke's an a%! that much I knew but it still amazes me somehow...the part that angers me the most is he actually thinks and believes Itachi would be proud. Poor Itachi, like Danzou said his biggest mistake was letting Sasuke live twice! What a disgrace as a brother. Naruto should hurry up and kill him! He'll be doing everyone a favor!

Danzou...well I don't like him so I don't care if he dies at least I'm glad he got Sasuke closer to total blindness he wasn't so useless after all.

After everything Madara said I think he doesn't have Shisui's eyes like some were saying...for some reason he wants it but I don't think he has it.

It seems we'll be seeing more of Sasuke and Madara for at least 2 more chapters....Kishi hurry up and focus on Naruto again!

Sasuke
01-27-2010, 03:02 PM
is this chapter on youtube yet.
you don't need to find it on youtube, just try finding a place where they host manga, I am not going to give a link though because the forum rules forbid me from doing so.

NarutoUzumaki12
01-27-2010, 03:17 PM
finnaly karin died

Hidan
01-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I knew this was coming, I just didn't know when, I knew that Sasuke would eventually kill his teammates out of Hatred for his revenge, ughh, this is why I hate Sasuke, I don't know how anyone can like him after what he had done, he didn't even care about Karin, at least any other Akatsuki member would try to stop it (Like Itachi and Kisame due to there good friendship like status, Deidara and Sasori, well, by order they would do it, Believe it or not Hidan and Kakuzu care about eachother, like when Hidan was telling Kakuzu to do something because if he didn't he would get sliced, and obviously Pain and Konan, also Deidara seemed protective of Tobi from Karura and sorry when he though Madara was going to die from C0) But Sasuke was just coldhearted, to sacrifice one of his teammates to kill Danzo, I know Danzo deserved to die (or at least I think he does) but to kill or mortally wound Karin was unnecessary, everyone else would have found a way around. I don't like how Sasuke operates, as well, any chances he has of coming back to the Leaf are less then 1% but who knows, anything can still happen seeing as that or him dieing are the only ending's Sasuke can have.

NarutoUzumaki12
01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
I knew this was coming, I just didn't know when, I knew that Sasuke would eventually kill his teammates out of Hatred for his revenge, ughh, this is why I hate Sasuke, I don't know how anyone can like him after what he had done, he didn't even care about Karin, at least any other Akatsuki member would try to stop it (Like Itachi and Kisame due to there good friendship like status, Deidara and Sasori, well, by order they would do it, Believe it or not Hidan and Kakuzu care about eachother, like when Hidan was telling Kakuzu to do something because if he didn't he would get sliced, and obviously Pain and Konan, also Deidara seemed protective of Tobi from Karura and sorry when he though Madara was going to die from C0) But Sasuke was just coldhearted, to sacrifice one of his teammates to kill Danzo, I know Danzo deserved to die (or at least I think he does) but to kill or mortally wound Karin was unnecessary, everyone else would have found a way around. I don't like how Sasuke operates, as well, any chances he has of coming back to the Leaf are less then 1% but who knows, anything can still happen seeing as that or him dieing are the only ending's Sasuke can have.

well Sasuke did say Karin don't move so he probably didn't kill her

Seven
01-27-2010, 03:26 PM
karins shoerter than danzo so i think shes alive and only her shoulder was pierced

jayawsome12
01-27-2010, 03:31 PM
well don't you think he used genjutsu on Danzo and pretended to kill her with him because right before he tried he showed his sharingan

brunz
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Wow what an interesting chapter...sasukes tottaly in the darkness and poor karin

Sasuke
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
well Sasuke did say Karin don't move so he probably didn't kill her
Ya I was thinking why he told Karin not to move if he was just going to kill her, maybe he actually had a plan.

Parak111
01-27-2010, 03:38 PM
This was totally unexpected! Karin got stabbed...and by Sasuke on top of that. He cares more about his revenge than he cares about Karin. Nothing new actually. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

But seriously...killing Karin !? Has he gone THAT far !? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/wth.png Ah well...at least that means that there won't be any Karin "climax" scenes from now on. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/nod.gif Forget Sasuke's revenge-obession! He should be called "SasuKILL" from now on. Don't touch the Sasu, or you'll get killed!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so I can see whether Karin's death is CONFIRMED. We shoudln't jump to conclusions before that. She might get "revived".

Oh, and...goooo Sasukill! http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png

Wooster
01-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Another chapter end and another "Whose going to die?" cliffhanger.
One assumes Danzo is dead, he admits himself he was stabbed through the heart. Then again a tree just grew out of his arm and he has Shisui's activated. So I will leave it at probably.

Of course if Danzo died, will we ever learn what his plan was to save Konoha and the ninja world? But I guess we know why Danzo wanted to find Kabuto, they both have uncontrolled cell growths on their arms.

Karin got stabbed, but we don't have any evidience that it was fatal. So I will go with she's probably alive.

Sasuke continues to be Sasuke, he even has impressed Madara with his ruthlessness, good job. I guess Naruto has his work cut out for himself if he really wants to save Sasuke. Maybe Naruto would be better off buying himself a puppy if he really wants a best friend.

Finally, we learn that no character is safe from Kishimoto except Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara, and maybe Sakura.

NAGATO_PAIN
01-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Well dont get carried away i believe Karin is dead because Kishimoto said ONE OF THE MEMBERS IN TEAM HAWK is going to DIE remember that....:( *mourning the death of Karin (if its true i hope not :()*

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Anyone else besides me think that Karin won't die?

Sasuke told Karin not to move so he could avoid her vitals.

If Sasuke really did aim to kill Karin he wouldn't have said anything because it be like announcing his attack to Danzo. Sasuke would have killed them without warning.

Now will Sasuke or Madara take Danzo's Shisui eye out while Danzo is still alive?

Madara knew about Danzo having Shisui's eye even before Danzo removed his bandage. Then Madara talked about taking Shisui's eye. Madara even knows
the type of jutsu that Shisui's eye uses.

So how does Madara know all this?

It's because he [Madara] has Shisui's other eye.
Madara had Sasuke fight Danzo so he could get Shisui's eye.

Now will Madara let Danzo die...or will he blackmail him into Akatsuki?

Hidden Ninja45
01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't think Karin is actually dead. Kishimoto wouldn't kill off 2 of the most hated characters in the series right now in one move. I think Karin will survive this somehow. The other thread about her joining Konaha is possible. Maybe now she will realize Sasuke doesn't care about her.

And Sasuke has just reached a new level of evil.

Ninetailed Sage
01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
LOL! After reading this chapter i was so mad! Seriously! Will Naruto just kill Sasuke and be done with it? I mean if you impress Madara so much that his eye is all squinty and in a bad way......theres got to be something wrong with you.

Parak111
01-27-2010, 04:05 PM

If Sasuke really did aim to kill Karin he wouldn't have said anything because it be like announcing his attack to Danzo. Sasuke would have killed them without warning.

Now will Sasuke or Madara take Danzo's Shisui eye out while Danzo is still alive?

Madara knew about Danzo having Shisui's eye even before Danzo removed his bandage. Then Madara talked about taking Shisui's eye. Madara even knows

I have a diffrent point of view. He said "Don't move, Karin" because he didn't want to miss them, if she struggled.:???:

Besides, Danzo said that he was stabbed through the heart, and Karin has probrably been stabbed as well there. But that doesn't mean that Karin should be crossed out. She might get healed or revived later.

Wooster
01-27-2010, 04:09 PM

I think you nailed it right there. If Sasuke was going to kill Karin, he wouldn't have told her not to move. Well, unless he didn't want her screwing up his attack on Danzo. Moving Karins could deflect the blow.

I don't know about your theory, if Madara has Shisui's eye why would he want another?

I have a diffrent point of view. He said "Don't move, Karin" because he didn't want to miss them, if she struggled.
Yes, but it also put Danzo off guard. He thought Sasuke actually cared that Karin was held hostage, leading to a perfect opportunity to stab him.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Of course if Danzo died, will we ever learn what his plan was to save Konoha and the ninja world? But I guess we know why Danzo wanted to find Kabuto, they both have uncontrolled cell growths on their arms.

Sasuke continues to be Sasuke, he even has impressed Madara with his ruthlessness, good job. I guess Naruto has his work cut out for himself if he really wants to save Sasuke. Maybe Naruto would be better off buying himself a puppy if he really wants a best friend.

Finally, we learn that no character is safe from Kishimoto except Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara, and maybe Saskura.
Did he even have a plan? I mean other than him leading the Shinobi world?
Also I don't think his main reason for wanting to find Kabuto was that they both had uncontrolled cell growths on their bodies.

I do agree with you Naruto should just get a puppy. They're a lot more loyal and thankful than Sasuke will ever be....on the other hand I'm sure Madara will eventually die. Sasuke, Naruto are really the only two I don't see dying....Naruto's barely safe only because the series is named after him.

I also think she won't die....she probably has the ability to heal herself as well or something like that. The thing is even if he hurt her knowing that he wouldn't kill her he still hurt her...and she had just saved him not too long ago.

I doubt Sasuke has any interest in Shisui's eye....he probably doesn't even know Danzou has it. Madara seems interested though, and I won't even comment on him already having the other eye since we disagree on that. I also don't think he had Sasuke fight Danzou just to get that eye...he just did it so Sasuke would go deeper into the "darkness" and so he could keep manipulating him easily.

Why would Danzou want to join Akatsuki? First, Sasuke will never settle for anything less than his death. Second, Danzou likes the spotlight just as much as Madara so why would he share it...wait not even share it but give to Madara?:|

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:14 PM
I have a diffrent point of view. He said "Don't move, Karin" because he didn't want to miss them, if she struggled.:???:

Besides, Danzo said that he was stabbed through the heart, and Karin has probrably been stabbed as well there. But that doesn't mean that Karin should be crossed out. She might get healed or revived later.
I actually agree with you on that...I'm more inclined to believe he just didn't want her messing his attack and making him miss if she struggled. Of course it could just be he avoided her vitals but it doesn't seem probable since Danzou got hit through his heart and they basically had the same body position....

Ockinga
01-27-2010, 04:16 PM
As I stated in the spoler thread I also hate Karin, but I think Saskue is a jerk for killing her. Kishi said in an interview this fight would determine where Taka goes from here. I wonder what will happen to Taka even if Saskue rescues Jugo and Suigestsu. I can't imagine either of them to be to happy about this. I mean I know Suigetsu hates Karin, but Taka's members excluding Saskue never really seemed heartless to me.

Parak111
01-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I actually agree with you on that...I'm more inclined to believe he just didn't want her messing his attack and making him miss if she struggled. Of course it could just be he avoided her vitals but it doesn't seem probable since Danzou got hit through his heart and they basically had the same body position....

My point exactly. I mean, he couldn't have meant it in a protective way, because he would stab her after all. Whether through the chest,heart or hand it doesn't matter. Besides, if he didn't want her to die, then he wouldn't risk stabbing them in the first place. He would think of another way. But that's just it. He just doesn't care for her. He just said it so that she couldn't mess his attack up.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:30 PM
My point exactly. I mean, he couldn't have meant it in a protective way, because he would stab her after all. Whether through the chest,heart or hand it doesn't matter. Besides, if he didn't want her to die, then he wouldn't risk stabbing them in the first place. He would think of another way. But that's just it. He just doesn't care for her. He just said it so that she couldn't mess his attack up.
Again we agree... I actually said that in one of my posts above. It doesn't matter if he missed her vitals he still hurt her and the worst part is he didn't even hesitate. That's just sad but the truth is if she survives I doubt she won't keep following him, she's obsessed so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that. :roll:

Wooster
01-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Did he even have a plan? I mean other than him leading the Shinobi world?
Also I don't think his main reason for wanting to find Kabuto was that they both had uncontrolled cell growths on their bodies.

I do agree with you Naruto should just get a puppy. They're a lot more loyal and thankful than Sasuke will ever be....on the other hand I'm sure Madara will eventually die. Sasuke, Naruto are really the only two I don't see dying....Naruto's barely safe only because the series is named after him.

I think its more than just leading the Shinobi world. Besides why have Danzo tell us he has plan in the first place? Sure it stresses that he isn't concerned with his own life, but with his plan to protect Konoha and the world, but it seems more than that. I assume his plan has something to do with the First DNA, which is why he needs Kabuto. Besides my joke that they both want to compare tumors, I think the uncontrolable growth is a major problem. Especially if he needs the First DNA for his plans.

Yes, Sasuke is an awful little troll. But I may be saying that becasue he killed what I believe to be the character with the most potential. I don't know what to say. Wait how 'bout this:

If buttercups buzz'd after the bee,
If boats were on land, churches on sea,
If ponies rode men and if grass ate the cows,
And cats should be chased into holes by the mouse,
If summer were spring and the other way round,
Then all the world would be upside down.

In other words: what a world, what a world!

Parak111
01-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Again we agree... I actually said that in one of my posts above. It doesn't matter if he missed her vitals he still hurt her and the worst part is he didn't even hesitate. That's just sad but the truth is if she survives I doubt she won't keep following him, she's obsessed so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that. :roll:

I don't know. Only the outcome of this will say. Even after this, if she survives, she might continue following him...on another hand, she may abandon him for what he has done, and maybe she'll help the Hidden Leaf.

zerosameri
01-27-2010, 04:38 PM
that was a weird chapter

Nii-San... That's one down...

Now Sasuke has officaly lost it. Talking to him self and acting like he's talking to Itachi. So all Sasuke has to kill now is Madara and Naruto.

Sai9497
01-27-2010, 04:40 PM
He's done the best thing yet in Naruto Shippuden.He probably killed Karin and Danzo! :):):) Go Sasuke (I'm starting to like him more since he did that.

sakura_blossom
01-27-2010, 04:40 PM
...wow i guess i was right when i said sasuke was going to strike karin in some what....i dont think he killed her though....if he wanted to he wouldn't have told her to stay still...and knowing how karin seems to be obsessed with sasuke she'll porbably follow him still...but sasuke had to have something planned....i dont think sasuke killed karin

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
I think its more than just leading the Shinobi world. Besides why have Danzo tell us he has plan in the first place? Sure it stresses that he isn't concerned with his own life, but with his plan to protect Konoha and the world, but it seems more than that. I assume his plan has something to do with the First DNA, which is why he needs Kabuto. Besides my joke that they both want to compare tumors, I think the uncontrolable growth is a major problem. Especially if he needs the First DNA for his plans.

Yes, Sasuke is an awful little troll. But I may be saying that becasue he killed what I believe to be the character with the most potential. I don't know what to say. Wait how 'bout this:

If buttercups buzz'd after the bee,
If boats were on land, churches on sea,
If ponies rode men and if grass ate the cows,
And cats should be chased into holes by the mouse,
If summer were spring and the other way round,
Then all the world would be upside down.

In other words: what a world, what a world!
Well it wouldn't be that surprising since we know Madara's plan. We knew Oro's plan and of course we know Sasuke's too so it wouldn't shock me for him to say what he wanted to do.

I really do think with all his sharingans and Hashirama's DNA he just wanted control of a bijuu most probably the Kyuubi.

LOL Yeah I know you love/like Danzou unlike you I would've been happy with either one dying....of course I can't wait to not see Sasuke in the next arc.
I don't know. Only the outcome of this will say. Even after this, if she survives, she might continue following him...on another hand, she may abandon him for what he has done, and maybe she'll help the Hidden Leaf.
I don't think she'll help Konoha but like you said we just have to wait and see what Kishi wants....

ShikamaruGenius
01-27-2010, 04:46 PM
At first, When I saw the title Sacrifice. i taught they were going to talk about Shishui Sacrifice :(... However.. If danzo is really dead now. Then Its s*** that we didn't saw more about Shishui sharingan..

About karin..Well.. *throw a party alone xD* Again, Sasuke used Genjutsu before so it can be possible for her to still be alive.. But Seriously, Am I the one who is happy that finally someone killed her.?! :D . If she's dead for sure...* cross fingers*

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:51 PM
that was a weird chapter

Now Sasuke has officaly lost it. Talking to him self and acting like he's talking to Itachi. So all Sasuke has to kill now is Madara and Naruto.
LOL :p that's hilarious but so true...I said he was acting like a psycho before but now I'm sure he is a pyscho. Poor Itachi he was like a celebrity, all this people obsessed with him even after death and creepy people too! :shock:

Nagori's Remnants
01-27-2010, 04:55 PM
I'll bet Karin's not dead. Kishimoto-sensei couldn't have his favorite character turn into a complete ******* just like that. Personally, I'd be just fine with it if Karin died and Sasuke was officially turned to the side of EBULLLLL.

It would be in character.

In other news, why couldn't Danzo see through the Tsukuyomi with his Sharingan? I mean, he had two left, and they were both MS. -.-

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:59 PM
I'll bet Karin's not dead. Kishimoto-sensei couldn't have his favorite character turn into a complete ******* just like that. Personally, I'd be just fine with it if Karin died and Sasuke was officially turned to the side of EBULLLLL.

In other news, why couldn't Danzo see through the Tsukuyomi with his Sharingan? I mean, he had two left, and they were both MS. -.-
For some of us Sasuke has been a ****** for a while now.

I don't think the sharingans in Danzou's arm were MS and Shisui's sharingan definitely wasn't MS. You could say Sasuke's a genius or you could say he got lucky (that and Kishi will never kill him) ;) either way it sucks for Danzou.

Sasuke
01-27-2010, 05:01 PM

But they aren't MS...

Wooster
01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
LOL Yeah I know you love/like Danzou unlike you I would've been happy with either one dying....of course I can't wait to not see Sasuke in the next arc.

What are you talking about? I am talking about Karin. I mean how many medical ninja that are completely in love Sasuke do we have? Only 3!
What an unique character.:roll:

I just wish it wasn't Sasuke. I be fine with Madara, Naruto, Tsunade, Sakura, Lee, Konohamura ,the Ramen shop guy Or I even be fine if Sasuke found Kabuto got him to revive the Third Hokage, who then could kill Danzo. Then Sasuke could kill the Third Hokage because clearly he got away too easily from the RIGHTEOUS Sasuke's wrath.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 05:09 PM
What are you talking about? I am talking about Karin. I mean how many medical ninja that are completely in love Sasuke do we have? Only 3!
What an unique character.:roll:

I just wish it wasn't Sasuke. I be fine with Madara, Naruto, Tsunade, Sakura, Lee, Konohamura ,the Ramen shop guy Or I even be fine if Sasuke found Kabuto got him to revive the Third Hokage, who then could kill Danzo. Then Sasuke could kill the Third Hokage because clearly he got away too easily from the RIGHTEOUS Sasuke's wrath.
Wait so when you said "the character with the most potential" you meant Karin?! :shock: I assumed you meant Danzou since you're always talking about him (well almost always and in a good way).

Wooster
01-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Wait so when you said "the character with the most potential" you meant Karin?! :shock: I assumed you meant Danzou since you're always talking about him (well almost always and in a good way).
Of course, haven't you seen all the threads I have made about the limitless potential of Karin. Oh wait that was Danzo, I guess I got confused there. They are so similar.:D

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Of course, haven't you seen all the threads I have made about the limitless potential of Karin.:D Oh wait that was Danzo, I guess I got confused there. They are so similar.
LOL Yeah sure they're so similar :p

Aira
01-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Poor Karin http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/cryinganime.gif She really deserves better than Sasuke.

That is all.

Wooster
01-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Poor Karin http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/cryinganime.gif She really deserves better than Sasuke.

That is all.
Heck, even a tree slug deserves better than Sasuke. Not that Karin's a tree slug.

Drew_J
01-27-2010, 05:22 PM
i feel so bad for karin
sure i hated her but wow........sasuke is the worst charecter in the serise he diserves to die now......
i bet he just lost alot of fans........

jinchuuriki7
01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Sasuke sure lost his mind...its too bad really :( I think Karin will stay alive, but to think he didnt waver about hurting his own comrade....but does sasuke really consider karin as a comrade? or just some pawn he can use to get his revenge?? I hope naruto kills sasuke...but "friendship" wise, i dont think he is capable of doing that

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
EPIC CHAPTER!! that was awwsome!! who would have thought that it was a genjutsu??!! way to go kishi!!
lol page 14-15 was realy scary hahaha

sigghh though i cant believe that sasuke could actually do that...
i dont see how sasuke can actually turn good now...

darkjam
01-27-2010, 05:29 PM
AWesome chapter!!!, although i already read the spoilers, so i knew ^^ But still EPIC chapter. Sasuke actually kinda scared me and at the end when he said thats one down ni san, WOOOWWW, Sasuke is most defnitely gonna die now.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
01-27-2010, 05:32 PM

hmm iut is undeniably possible that karin is still alive..and i personally want her to be..
but i was thinking and well i think that she infact dead

Why did sasuke ask her to stand still?
cause if she had moved than danzo would have moved with her..
and also by asking her to standing still...he kinda assured danzo that he wouldnt do anything...

though i u might be right and it might be a genjutsu...we saw sasuke open his mangeykyo before so...

Wooster
01-27-2010, 05:38 PM
hmm iut is undeniably possible that karin is still alive..and i personally want her to be..
but i was thinking and well i think that she infact dead

Why did sasuke ask her to stand still?
cause if she had moved than danzo would have moved with her..
and also by asking her to standing still...he kinda assured danzo that he wouldnt do anything...

though i u might be right and it might be a genjutsu...we saw sasuke open his mangeykyo before so...
I think you are right here, putting Danzo off his guard was clearly a part of Sasuke's telling Karin not to move. I think not completely killing her is also a part of it.

If it was a genjutsu, he fooled Madara,too. Don't know how Sasuke could do that.

dragonjinchuriki dj
01-27-2010, 05:41 PM
That chapter was awesome!!! poor karin though but i bet sasuke didnt actually kill her i bet he just used a genjutsu and why did he only activate one mangekyo sharingan instead if bith when he said nii-san....thats one down??

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 05:41 PM
I also think she won't die....she probably has the ability to heal herself as well or something like that. The thing is even if he hurt her knowing that he wouldn't kill her he still hurt her...and she had just saved him not too long ago.

Yeah I'm not saying Sasuke is good. In fact he's actually more cold hearted
that he would even risk stabbing her and avoiding her vitals rather than
killing her out of rage against Danzo.

I doubt Sasuke has any interest in Shisui's eye....he probably doesn't even know Danzou has it. Madara seems interested though, and I won't even comment on him already having the other eye since we disagree on that. I also don't think he had Sasuke fight Danzou just to get that eye...he just did it so Sasuke would go deeper into the "darkness" and so he could keep manipulating him easily.

Madara knows Danzo has the eye so he might tell Sasuke to take it.
I doubt that Madara will say "That's Shisui's eye" though.
Madara said in his thoughts that he wanted to take Shisui's eye
even before he saw Danzo had it. That means Madara knew about
Shisui's eye the whole time. Madara had Sasuke fight Danzo to
get Danzo's Shisui eye. Madara just wants Sasuke to think
that he was fighting Danzo for revenge. That's why Madara
never mentioned the eye despite knowing about it the whole time.

Madara HAS Shisui's eye. It's only a matter of time before this is confirmed.

Why would Danzou want to join Akatsuki? First, Sasuke will never settle for anything less than his death. Second, Danzou likes the spotlight just as much as Madara so why would he share it...wait not even share it but give to Madara?:|

Danzo would join Akatsuki if it meant not dieing. Danzo is a coward.
Perhaps Madara would have Danzo join after Sasuke faints from
exhaustion or something like that. Like a secret alliance.

Aira
01-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Stabbed by Kishimoto: Anti-SasuKarin

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Anyone think that Sasuke's stabbing Karin is a foreshadowing of Sasuke killing Sakura?

Sasuke will kill Sakura. This will be what causes Naruto to finally fight him.

Madara will be like "Yeah give into your hate Naruto!"

Naruto will be like "I'm a jedi...er Ninja!" and won't fight Sasuke

But Sasuke will be like "If you don't fight me then you will meet your destiny"

and throw his chidori sword at Naruto. Epic battle. Naruto will gain the upper hand.
He will refuse to kill Sasuke. Madara will then shoot Chidori out of his hands that
he copied from Sasuke. Naruto will be in a lot of Pain. Sasuke will then sacrifice
his life to save Naruto and defeat Madara. Sasuke will be like "remember me as a hero"
Naruto will give him the promise of a...well guess he's dead. Naruto will escape
the battle room before the Death Star explodes.

Wait what?

Parak111
01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Anyone think that Sasuke's stabbing Karin is a foreshadowing of Sasuke killing Sakura?

and throw his chidori sword at Naruto. Epic battle. Naruto will gain the upper hand.
He will refuse to kill Sasuke. Madara will then shoot Chidori out of his hands that
he copied from Sasuke. Naruto will be in a lot of Pain. Sasuke will then sacrifice
his life to save Naruto and defeat Madara. Sasuke will be like "remember me as a hero"
Naruto will give him the promise of a...well guess he's dead. Naruto will escape

Wait what?

Death Star !? Jedi !? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif I think that you have the shows wrong. But yes, it's one and the same. I'm picturing the end, and I see it something like that. This prediction might happen.

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Death Star !? Jedi !? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif I think that you have the shows wrong. But yes, it's one and the same. I'm picturing the end, and I see it something like that. This prediction might happen.

Yeah I was partially joking but Naruto is looking like it's gonna take the
Star Wars path. Personally I'm not too fond of it. I don't like the idea
of Sasuke "redeeming" himself because it's already been done with
Nagato. I'd rather that Sasuke figure out that he's been controlled
and finally decide to team up with Naruto to enact his final revenge.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Heck, even a tree slug deserves better than Sasuke. Not that Karin's a tree slug.
LOL :p That was hilarious!!!
Perhaps Madara would have Danzo join after Sasuke faints from
exhaustion or something like that. Like a secret alliance.
I do agree with you that he's a coward, that's precisely the reason why I hate him. The only thing is he's just as greedy as he is a coward so I don't really see him giving in to Madara knowing Madara would want to control everything as well.

Wait what?
LOL :p You and Wooster made me laugh real hard! You might be right that him hurting Karin like that could mean he'll hurt Sakura but I don't think she'll die...or at least I'm hoping the main "heroine" will do more than what she's done so far :shock:

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 06:30 PM
LOL :p That was hilarious!!!

I do agree with you that he's a coward, that's precisely the reason why I hate him. The only thing is he's just as greedy as he is a coward so I don't really see him giving in to Madara knowing Madara would want to control everything as well.

LOL :p You and Wooster made me laugh real hard! You might be right that him hurting Karin like that could mean he'll hurt Sakura but I don't think she'll die...or at least I'm hoping the main "heroine" will do more than what she's done so far :shock:

Yeah I hope Sakura isn't just plot device

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah I hope Sakura isn't just plot device
Well I mean to be honest Kishi was kind of forced (well not forced but encouraged) to create both Sakura and Sasuke so I'm hoping if Sasuke and Naruto can't die because of their roles in the series that she won't either. That would be kind of sexist...:shock:

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Well I mean to be honest Kishi was kind of forced (well not forced but encouraged) to create both Sakura and Sasuke so I'm hoping if Sasuke and Naruto can't die because of their roles in the series that she won't either. That would be kind of sexist...:shock:

Yeah maybe Sasuke will just threaten to kill her.
Though I hope even that doesn't happen.

Wooster
01-27-2010, 06:47 PM

Wait what?
See, clearly you are thinking too hard here. Isn't Madara wearing the mask and doesn't Sasuke have chidori. You have Madara and Sasuke role's reversed, and clearly Madara is really Naruto's father even though he was told that his father fought in the clone wars, ah i mean Tailed-fox wars. That's why Madara wears the mask. See this theory makes much more sense.

Dem's fighting words! Danzo isn't a coward. He is just life cautious and likes to lurk in dark holes.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Dem's fighting words! Danzo isn't a coward. He is just life cautious and likes to lurk in dark holes.
I knew you would come out of hiding once you heard (well read) the words "Danzou" and "coward" together. ;)

Wooster
01-27-2010, 06:57 PM
I knew you would come out of hiding once you heard (well read) the words "Danzou" and "coward" together. ;)
I wasn't hiding, I was listening to the State of the Union address. Do not read anything into the fact that it isn't over,yet. I am posting from the future. Now excuse me while I lurk in my dark hole.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I wasn't hiding, I was listening to the State of the Union address. Do not read anything into the fact that it isn't over,yet. I am posting from the future. Now excuse me while I lurk in my dark hole.
LOL Ok go back to your dark hole Wooster from the future ;) I'll try not to mention Danzou while the State of the Union is on so as not to interrupt you...

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
See, clearly you are thinking too hard here. Isn't Madara wearing the mask and doesn't Sasuke have chidori. You have Madara and Sasuke role's reversed, and clearly Madara is really Naruto's father even though he was told that his father fought in the clone wars, ah i mean Tailed-fox wars. That's why Madara wears the mask. See this theory makes much more sense.

Danzo's a coward. He's an awesome crafty coward but a coward none the less. But that makes Danzo more ninja like. He fights dirty.

ShounenLover
01-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Insane...completely and utterly insane. I've just lost all hope for him, he's a lost case...I can't believe he did that! I didn't exactly like Karin but damn! No need to throw her life away like a piece of trash! And : "That's one down, niisan" The hell?! Does he think Itachi is actually appreciating all this madness?!

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Insane...completely and utterly insane. I've just lost all hope for him, he's a lost case...I can't believe he did that! I didn't exactly like Karin but damn! No need to throw her life away like a piece of trash! And : "That's one down, niisan" The hell?! Does he think Itachi is actually appreciating all this madness?!
lol :) I love your reaction! I read the chapter a while ago so I've calmed down but I completely agree with you.

Wooster
01-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Danzo's a coward. He's an awesome crafty coward but a coward none the less. But that makes Danzo more ninja like. He fights dirty.
True enough. Danzo will run away is it serves his advantage or as he would say: Scorning the sun... To work in the shadows..That is how it's also been...That is a true ninja.

Unlike some others, Danzo is not concerned with sacrificing his own pride even if he is called a coward.

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 07:32 PM

Karin isn't dead. But Sasuke attacking her is still a new low.

Sai's brother
01-27-2010, 07:35 PM
I was in shock after reading it...

ObitoUchiha
01-27-2010, 07:50 PM
karins shoerter than danzo so i think shes alive and only her shoulder was pierced
i LOLd when i read that

when i saw his sharingan on the second to last page, 2 possibilities occured:

1. he woud use amaterasu and kill karin

2a. he would pierce her

2b. (after thinking) he would pierce danzo while making some other illusion to make him think and not act as he got stabbed

hopefully 2b so i can make a how to kill karin page

ObitoUchiha
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
lol just bite yourself karin!

RockyL
01-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Dammit it looks as if Danzo is gone now too. Somebody needs to stop Sasugay before this gets too crazy. Oh wait it already has...=P

overall good chapter kinda disappointed that it looks like Danzo is dying(YES i actually liked Danzo)

GaaraoftheSand13
01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
You know, I've actually gained some kind of twisted respect for Sasuke. I mean, he possible killed two of the most hated characters in one move. Granted, there is a chance they both might live (Karin has a pretty good chnace of living, considering he did tell her not to move), but still. On the other hand, Sasuke's gone insane, and started talking to dead people. Oh well, he still gets bonus points in my book.

Wooster
01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
LOL Ok go back to your dark hole Wooster from the future ;) I'll try not to mention Danzou while the State of the Union is on so as not to interrupt you...
Don't worry, we Woosters are always ready to defend ourselves as soon as the "lark is on the wing and the snail is on the thorn." But don't make me rely on a higher authority... Jeeves. Then you have no chance.(Slightly obscure literary reference).

overall good chapter kinda disappointed that it looks like Danzo is dying(YES i actually liked Danzo)
Well I'll be... Someone else likes Danzo.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Don't worry, we Woosters are always ready to defend ourselves as soon as the "lark is on the wing and the snail is on the thorn." But don't make me rely on a higher authority... Jeeves. Then you have no chance.(Slightly obscure literary reference).

Well I'll be... Someone else likes Danzo.
Ok then...I have no idea what you just said but that's ok at least you found someone else who's a Danzou fan. ;)

Wooster
01-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Ok then...I have no idea what you just said but that's ok at least you found someone else who's a Danzou fan. ;)
Heh. Hence the obscure part. You didn't really think I picked the name Wooster out of a hat did you?

You know, I've actually gained some kind of twisted respect for Sasuke. I mean, he possible killed two of the most hated characters in one move. Granted, there is a chance they both might live (Karin has a pretty good chnace of living, considering he did tell her not to move), but still. On the other hand, Sasuke's gone insane, and started talking to dead people. Oh well, he still gets bonus points in my book.
At least Sasuke isn't seeing dead people...yet.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Heh. Hence the obscure part. You didn't really think I picked the name Wooster out of a hat did you?
I'm sure you didn't, it's not like I got mine out of a hat either.

InuyashaGirl
01-27-2010, 08:12 PM
best chapter ever
dont mess with th uchiha bada**
but then he had to go all dumba** and kill her
i think she got hit in the shoulder
then again sasuke took the energy to do something with his sharingan
u kno the close up of his sharingan
myabe its a new technique like inzagi for other people
but u figure why not just chidori without mongekyo theres something up
and side note cutest thing ever when he said brother thats one down

Wooster
01-27-2010, 08:17 PM
best chapter ever
dont mess with th uchiha bada**
but then he had to go all dumba** and kill her
i think she got hit in the shoulder
then again sasuke took the energy to do something with his sharingan
u kno the close up of his sharingan
myabe its a new technique like inzagi for other people
but u figure why not just chidori without mongekyo theres something up
and side note cutest thing ever when he said brother thats one down
Well, you will notice it's Sasuke's left eye, which is usually the eye he uses for ameratsu. Then again maybe it was just his scary face.

slyfoxx
01-27-2010, 08:20 PM
I hope he killed her.If he has any shred of kindness in him the figth with naruto would not be as good as can be. We need Naruto to think there is no chance of saving him to have real figth this time. Not one where sasgay trying to kill , and Narutos just trying to save his friend. Weve seen that already. Keep up the good work sasgay.I just hate the anime wont reflect the visiousness of the magna.

InuyashaGirl
01-27-2010, 09:15 PM
Well, you will notice it's Sasuke's left eye, which is usually the eye he uses for ameratsu. Then again maybe it was just his scary face.

i think that he did something cause really he makes a scary face
come on
he conceided but wasting chakra to keep one of his eyes mangekyo is a waste

NAGATO_PAIN
01-27-2010, 09:30 PM
................Sasuke is just F***ING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Xcessive Amaterasu
01-27-2010, 09:59 PM
I thought it was a good chapter, it was definitely a cool fight. I think its nice to see sasuke being evil if there's ever going to be this naruto vs sasuke battle there's gonna have be good vs evil lines drawn. To be honest its probably going to be naruto and sasuke vs 10 tail madara but who knows which way it will really go. Also we don't know if karin is dead yet if so oh well and if shes still alive freaking crap on a stick.

shantanu
01-27-2010, 10:26 PM
I THink its a genjutsu of sasuke again.
karin is not stabbed actually

Titankahn
01-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Kishi said naruto will have an ultimate solution to turn sasuke to the good side but their fight will be definitly one of the last events, of course not this year.

Defcon
01-28-2010, 05:05 AM
This was a good chapter, alot has happened and I like Sasuke's progress towards darkness. Atleast now he shows his dark side, not just talking about it. I hope he takes Itachi's eyes afterwards so we can expect an epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke :P

Kari-Chan
01-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Two words
Sharingan Tree

I can't tell if its creepy or not
I know I sound really stupid right now
also the whole thing w/Karin
wow
Idk if she's really dead or not
If she werent dead then why would the chapter be called sacrifice

Err
01-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Isn't the whole thing a genjitsu? I mean, sasuke still has this sharigan out and he did get some chakra back.

Kari-Chan
01-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Isn't the whole thing a genjitsu? I mean, sasuke still has this sharigan out and he did get some chakra back.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. After all, Kishi likes to mess with us like that. I actually remember reading somewhere that Kishimoto-sensei had qualms about killing people around Naruto's age, specifically his fellow protagonists. Karin isn't really a protagonists, but the chapter is called sacrifice, and I think it was supposed to show Sasuke's descent further into his lust for revenge. So Karin might actually die.

Or I could be completely wrong.
Idk, take it however you want

ObitoUchiha
01-29-2010, 04:19 PM
ok, its hilarious with all these sasuke haters that started with this chapter... we are used to the main people saving their friends and messing up the mission, but sasuke is just being a real ninja and taking down his threats even for the life of his friends... he wasnt smart letting karin die though, she was the teams medic ninja

MinatoUchiha
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
i actually liked sasuke but... i cant believe he did that!!!!!!! he smiled when he killed her!!!!!!!!

ShounenLover
01-29-2010, 07:04 PM
i actually liked sasuke but... i cant believe he did that!!!!!!! he smiled when he killed her!!!!!!!!
;) Welcome to my world...although now I've calmed down a bit...

Amani
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Oh my god, this chapter was weird and ever-so amazing! O_O I mean, OMG! I hope Karin's not dead! I swear to the freaking Lord, if she DIES, I will have absolutely no respect for Sasuke ANYMORE! Good god, what a LOSER! D< GRAAAAAAH!

She better not be die!