PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Uchiha

Just Me And My Shadow
01-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Anyone else fed up with the Uchiha clan dominating the entire plot?

Sharingan this, Sharingan that...

Not to mention, as it stands now, the sharingan is the most uberly overpowered thing in the entire universe. Does Sasuke even have to move when he fights anymore? He has Susanoo's ribs protecting him, and he can send invinsible fire onto his enemies. The strong genjutsu stuff was one thing, but this is just ridiculous. It was cool when it was just a quick sensory to read your opponents moves and copy them, but now it's like, what can't the sharingan do? Izanagi, anyone?

And then theres the retcon of it's origin. Remember when Kakashi said that the Sharingan was derived from the byakugan in the leaf village? But nope, they're the "eyes" passed down from this universe's equivalent of God

So yeah, I'm tired of all the Uchiha and Sharingan crap.

Anyone else agree?

Jose
01-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Agreed, It was cool when Itachi had all that but now that Sasuke has it, it sucks from a good naruto characther to a huge A$$ of Sasuke getting it sucks so much.

zerosameri
01-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Well seens Sasuke is the main character in Shippuden and he is an Uchiha, and it was like an mistery of a subject in Origonal Naruto, and people may have wanted to know more.

Of corse their going to explain the whole Uchiha thing.

Nick Tasogare
01-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Sasuke definitely isn't the main character in Shippuden. He has what seems to be an arc where Kishimoto had nothing better to do then to over power the Sharingan and keep us confused and unsure. I'm sick of the Sharingan, because it seems like everyone who has it is a God, and then there are so many different variations. Do something with a different Clan already. We know so much about the Uchiha, and so little about the Senju and other various clans.

jinchuuriki7
01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
AMEN! how can a fight be any good if your not moving?? its just the same thing for him....killing orochimaru, then his brother, now eliminating the hidden leaf?? sheesh

Hidden Ninja45
01-26-2010, 08:20 PM
I swear I am the only person left that thinks Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan are awesome. Just wait, once the Danzo vs. Sasuke fight is done, I think Naruto will be the main focus of the series again.

Just Me And My Shadow
01-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Sasuke definitely isn't the main character in Shippuden. He has what seems to be an arc where Kishimoto had nothing better to do then to over power the Sharingan and keep us confused and unsure. I'm sick of the Sharingan, because it seems like everyone who has it is a God, and then there are so many different variations. Do something with a different Clan already. We know so much about the Uchiha, and so little about the Senju and other various clans.

Exactly! I'd love more on the Senju or the Hyuga...There was so much that could've been done.

Another thing is that one of my favorite things about Naruto was that the konoha 11 + sasuke were always on an equal level in power, instead of the main couple characters getting huge, vast powers over the rest of the supporting cast (see dbz) but now with Sasuke and his god-moding, everyone else and their kekkei genkai's are totally insignificant.

I miss the good ol' days...the sasuke retrieval arc days...

mrsticky005
01-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I swear I am the only person left that thinks Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan are awesome. Just wait, once the Danzo vs. Sasuke fight is done, I think Naruto will be the main focus of the series again.

Hey I'm with you. Uchiha are awesome. At least they live up to their name.
Unlike the Hyuga Clan who we've seen do pretty much diddly squat.

Though I want to learn about the truth of the Uchiha Clan rather
than watch Sasuke fight against in Madara's stead.

Danzo is going to use Shisui's eye and he will be revealed to have
Madara's phasing powers....meaning that Madara has Shisui's eye.

jinchuuriki7
01-26-2010, 08:44 PM

because you hvent seen the hyuga clan do much, shouldnt there be more episodes focusing on clans like them, rathr than the uchiha clan? its not that im anti-uchiha or anything....but the reason the hyuga clan is doin didly squat is b/c they arent featured as perfusely as sasuke's clan

ECW Original
01-26-2010, 08:44 PM

What else is there to even know about them?It seems to me like Kishi's told us pretty much everything there is to know about the Failchihas.I want to know about the Hyugas.

Sai9497
01-26-2010, 08:50 PM
There is way too much Uchiha. Exactly what Nick said. I want to learn more about all of the Jinchuriki and more about the other clans in the Narutoverse.

AnBu.KnighT
01-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Well first i just plainly hate sasuke for stealing my hair style and i hate the uchiha clan for being the strongest clan in the ninja world and i just think byakugan is way cooler x,x i think byakugan should have more secret powers and other forms too ^^ dat wuld be AWESOME x slams hand on desk x any ways lets all pray for itachi who died in honor and also for being the the only uchiha i have respect for. x prays x

R.I.P
ITACHI

mrsticky005
01-26-2010, 10:20 PM
because you hvent seen the hyuga clan do much, shouldnt there be more episodes focusing on clans like them, rathr than the uchiha clan? its not that im anti-uchiha or anything....but the reason the hyuga clan is doin didly squat is b/c they arent featured as perfusely as sasuke's clan

Ok since the Sharnigan,Byukugan,and Rinnegan were introduced they were all
rather hyped to be these 3 really awesome ocular jutsu and bloodline limit.

This is the order of strength it was supposed to be.

Rinnegan
Byukugan
Sharnigan.

However it is more like this.

Sharnigan
Rinnegan
Bykugan.

When we heard about the Rinnengan we were pretty much told that it was
the ULTIMATE visual jutsu. The Sage of The Six Paths is supposed to be
the number one Shinobi. The Ultimate Shinobi. Since we've haven't
actually seen him fight we can't comment on him. However the so called
second coming of The Sage of The Six Paths...I mean Nagato didn't
exactly live up to his hype. He was a tough opponent for Naruto but
aside from having one really powerful move he wasn't the God he said he was.
However Nagato himself admitted that he wasn't nearly as strong as the
Sage of the Six Paths. So there's still room for improvement.

Sharigan. It's still been hyped especially with the Mangekyo Sharingan.
However of the 3 visual jutsus it is the one that has most lived up to it's
name. Even when Sasuke is losing against 8 tails and Raikage we see
the potential in Sasuke to one day become a real threat and more of
a challenge than even Itachi. So far the only people to be able to take
on Uchiha have been other Uchiha, those with Sharnigan, Senju, Kages,
and Tailed Beasts.

Sharingan may be getting spammed but at least it's quality spam.

I think we should get some more
Senju, Hyuga, and Sage of The Six Paths spam too.

What else is there to even know about them?It seems to me like Kishi's told us pretty much everything there is to know about the Failchihas.I want to know about the Hyugas.

There's plenty more.

Ockinga
01-26-2010, 11:22 PM
I tired to defend against the sharingan for along time and tell people to just accept the story, but Izanagi plus Danzous gajillion sharingans was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would also like to see other characters besides Naruto gain powers to be able to even compete with Saskue. Characters like Kiba and Neji and Temari who were once powerful seem really crappy now. Even kakashi seems week after all the powerups that Naruto Saskue and Danzou have gotten. This is why i hope Danzou dies. I also don't like how saskue never uses his chidori attacks anymore. That use to be his most powerful move. That being said i still enjoyed the Saskue v Danzou fight it's just that if any other character's save maybe Naruto were to go against either of those to they would get anhilliated.

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 12:20 AM
I tired to defend against the sharingan for along time and tell people to just accept the story, but Izanagi plus Danzous gajillion sharingans was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would also like to see other characters besides Naruto gain powers to be able to even compete with Saskue. Characters like Kiba and Neji and Temari who were once powerful seem really crappy now. Even kakashi seems week after all the powerups that Naruto Saskue and Danzou have gotten. This is why i hope Danzou dies. I also don't like how saskue never uses his chidori attacks anymore. That use to be his most powerful move. That being said i still enjoyed the Saskue v Danzou fight it's just that if any other character's save maybe Naruto were to go against either of those to they would get anhilliated.

I'm hoping that with the potential Hokage-in-exile arc that we will be
shown what the Genin 11 are really made out of. Also we'll probably
see Sakura's group fight someone soon enough.

sasu_girl
01-27-2010, 04:10 AM
i agree with everyone that says there is too much sharingan. it was really awesome at first but now it's just rediculus. you can't go five chapters without it getting something new it seems. i have now been shown that if there's too much of a good thing then the good thing gets pretty annoying.

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 04:19 AM
i agree with everyone that says there is too much sharingan. it was really awesome at first but now it's just rediculus. you can't go five chapters without it getting something new it seems. i have now been shown that if there's too much of a good thing then the good thing gets pretty annoying.

I'm fine with Sharnigan getting upgraded but I wish these upgrades had a bit more substance to them. Like the Mangekyo Sharnigan had substance
when Itachi had it in Part 1.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 07:05 AM

Not to mention, as it stands now, the sharingan is the most uberly overpowered thing in the entire universe. Does Sasuke even have to move when he fights anymore? He has Susanoo's ribs protecting him, and he can send invinsible fire onto his enemies. The strong genjutsu stuff was one thing, but this is just ridiculous. It was cool when it was just a quick sensory to read your opponents moves and copy them, but now it's like, what can't the sharingan do? Izanagi, anyone?

And then theres the retcon of it's origin. Remember when Kakashi said that the Sharingan was derived from the byakugan in the leaf village? But nope, they're the "eyes" passed down from this universe's equivalent of God

Anyone else agree?
I so agree with you!! :mad: I'm not fed up with the Uchihas...but with the Uchiha plot and the friggin sharingan!! I've said it before as well that thing is so overpowered is not even funny. I can't wait until the story focuses on Naruto again.

I don't even know where to start with Sasuke....I mean the sharingan is overpowered and overused on its own but Sasuke's just as overpowered as his kekke genkai! He gets 1, 2 or 3 powerups everytime we see him...at this rate there's going to be another big gap between their powers when Naruto vs Sasuke does happen.

The sharingan origin could just be a plot hole.

Bellicose Wolf
01-27-2010, 07:17 AM
Ah finally someone who agrees with me. In many of my previous posts I have ranted about how overpowered Sasuke is, and going back to my last post...I have NO DOUBT that Sasuke will turn out to be Zeus incarnate or something equally as retarded. :l

mrsticky005
01-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Ah finally someone who agrees with me. In many of my previous posts I have ranted about how overpowered Sasuke is, and going back to my last post...I have NO DOUBT that Sasuke will turn out to be Zeus incarnate or something equally as retarded. :l

From the moment Sasuke was introduced he was MEANT to be Zeus incarnate. Sasuke is the genius of the Uchiha Clan meaning that he's
even better than Itachi or at least has the potential to be.
Itachi raised the bar pretty high so Sasuke is going to have to be Zeus.

Bellicose Wolf
01-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Well then if that is the case I'm sure after it's revealed that he is Zeus incarnate he will discover the T-Virus or something and mutate into Zeus level two or something equally ridiculous.

animelover
01-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Yes I agree! I used to think that the Sharingon was carried by Sasuke and Itchai and was only part of their clan. But...NO! Many seem to posses them and its almost like a monoply that Naruto and Sasuke are getting stronger.
I agree with the characters that used to seem so strong are now crappy. I want something fresh in Naruto! Not the same old "sharingon this and that" like the thread says xD

Vivi
01-27-2010, 08:24 AM
I remember someone saying:
Sharingan=Naruto's Super Sayian.
Jugo sucked out a Samurai like Cell.
Enma was based on a Chinese story.The same Goku's concept was made from.
Raikage's hair standing up like SS.
Kishimoto uses alot from DB.

I swear I wouldnt be surprised if we see a Fusion in the future.

The Demon Zabuza
01-27-2010, 09:21 AM

I can see Suigetsu being able to fuse with someone/something.

Parak111
01-27-2010, 04:09 PM
They say that Kishimoto is obsessed with the Sharingans...that's what I've heard. But yes, he does give the Uchiha a lot of spotlight, along with their Sharingan.

3littlepigs
01-27-2010, 04:24 PM
From the moment Sasuke was introduced he was MEANT to be Zeus incarnate. Sasuke is the genius of the Uchiha Clan meaning that he's
even better than Itachi or at least has the potential to be.
Itachi raised the bar pretty high so Sasuke is going to have to be Zeus.
You're just saying that because you still like him :). Otherwise you would see he's still not at Itachi's or Madara's level. He is the 2nd most important character in the series but that's just because he's Naruto's antagonist nothing else....He's not the best out of the Uchiha clan but he is still the only one who hasn't taken someone else's eyes.

valtreck
01-28-2010, 06:08 AM
Well first i just plainly hate sasuke for stealing my hair style and i hate the uchiha clan for being the strongest clan in the ninja world and i just think byakugan is way cooler x,x i think byakugan should have more secret powers and other forms too ^^ dat wuld be AWESOME x slams hand on desk x any ways lets all pray for itachi who died in honor and also for being the the only uchiha i have respect for. x prays x

R.I.P
ITACHI

i am with you
x praying x

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
01-28-2010, 06:32 AM
Yeah I am also getting tired of the Sharingan. It's too overused.

ECW Original
01-28-2010, 06:39 AM

I actually thought about that once with Naruto and Sasuke.

hailey
01-28-2010, 06:43 AM
yeah; it's like they're not even trying anymore.

its like:

oh no saske is getting hurt oh wait he has sharinggon a little intense talk and sauske rushes in and BAM its over saske wins again

Itachi Uchia
01-28-2010, 07:08 AM
yeah; it's like they're not even trying anymore.

its like:

oh no saske is getting hurt oh wait he has sharinggon a little intense talk and sauske rushes in and BAM its over saske wins again
I agree and they do it all the time

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 07:10 AM
That's because Sasuke is a god guys, don't bother trying to reason it out. Kishimoto doesn't care. I think that has been made clear with his rules of physiology, psychology, neurology, and physics that are applied to Sasuke.

mrsticky005
01-28-2010, 07:14 AM
You're just saying that because you still like him :). Otherwise you would see he's still not at Itachi's or Madara's level. He is the 2nd most important character in the series but that's just because he's Naruto's antagonist nothing else....He's not the best out of the Uchiha clan but he is still the only one who hasn't taken someone else's eyes.

I'm not too fond of how Sasuke is now but I think he COULD be an
awesome character. Personally I think Madara ruined his character.
Sasuke to me is much more interesting as a "good" guy than as a
bad guy. I liked Sasuke best when he fought Itachi because
at least it felt like Sasuke was somehow justified even though
Itachi was actually good.

I would say that Sasuke IS justified in killing Danzo but it doesn't
feel that way because Sasuke is killing him as part of Madara's plan.

I just want Sasuke thinking on his own rather than being someone's tool.

Most of the reason I want this is because I want Itachi's decision of
giving his brother power to actually make sense.

shantanu
01-28-2010, 10:57 AM
ya.
i'm also tired of this shitty sharingaan thing.
i mean in about 3or 4 chapters we see only sharingaan.

the series name should be naruto: sharigan now..lol
xD

NarutoUzumaki12
01-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah Naruto needs to be back in action it's NARUTO not SASUKE

3littlepigs
01-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not too fond of how Sasuke is now but I think he COULD be an
awesome character. Personally I think Madara ruined his character.
Sasuke to me is much more interesting as a "good" guy than as a
bad guy. I liked Sasuke best when he fought Itachi because
at least it felt like Sasuke was somehow justified even though
Itachi was actually good.

I would say that Sasuke IS justified in killing Danzo but it doesn't
feel that way because Sasuke is killing him as part of Madara's plan.

I just want Sasuke thinking on his own rather than being someone's tool.

Most of the reason I want this is because I want Itachi's decision of
giving his brother power to actually make sense.
On that we agree. I know Sasuke has so much potential otherwise I'm sure Itachi wouldn't have given him his powers...but like you said it's sad he's easy to manipulate and that he has chosen to use his powers for bad things instead of using them for good.

Even though he's "justified" to kill Danzou he would be the bigger person if he decided to move on and actually let fate take care of Danzou. The thing is, is not his revenge anymore...his revenge died when Itachi died, that was Itachi's plan all along! I think he's really just scared and doesn't know how to live without hate anymore so it's just easier to pretend Itachi expected or somehow wanted him to get revenge for what everyone did to him.

I used to like him a lot at the beginning of the series too but then I started to get tired of him wanting revenge and of his whining.:???:

Skrall
01-28-2010, 11:55 AM
The Uchuha make any rare technique into a simple jutsu.

Nick Tasogare
01-28-2010, 12:05 PM
In a nutshell, I think Kishimoto is suffering from Alzheimers, and keeps forgetting what he told us and what he wants to happen to the Uchiha, so he keeps rehashing things, and adding in new things. I swear to God he should rename the series "Sasuke: God of Ninjas" or some crap. I mean, when was the last time we saw the title character? We should be learning about him, not Sasuke, we know enough about Sasuke and the Emochihas, we don't need more. I mean, why not make a Gaiden-esque set of chapters or series that goes back to the beginning of Konoha, that way we can learn about the good Konoha clans, and then it can go into the 4th's life, or something else. Give us a break from Sasuke already! I'd even be happy learning about fricken Shino's Clan. Or you know what would be cool? The beginning of the Ino-Shika-Cho Formation, or a Sand based Gaiden, or even an Aburame thing. Anything but more Uchiha.

Nick Tasogare
01-28-2010, 12:07 PM

We have seen Fusions: Combination Transformation.

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 12:17 PM
In a nutshell, I think Kishimoto is suffering from Alzheimers, and keeps forgetting what he told us and what he wants to happen to the Uchiha, so he keeps rehashing things, and adding in new things. I swear to God he should rename the series "Sasuke: God of Ninjas" or some crap. I mean, when was the last time we saw the title character? We should be learning about him, not Sasuke, we know enough about Sasuke and the Emochihas, we don't need more. I mean, why not make a Gaiden-esque set of chapters or series that goes back to the beginning of Konoha, that way we can learn about the good Konoha clans, and then it can go into the 4th's life, or something else. Give us a break from Sasuke already! I'd even be happy learning about fricken Shino's Clan. Or you know what would be cool? The beginning of the Ino-Shika-Cho Formation, or a Sand based Gaiden, or even an Aburame thing. Anything but more Uchiha.
It won't happen. Kishimoto has seemed to develop an unhealthy attachment to exponentially increase Sasuke's power at every turn. It reminds me of an episode of the Simpson's where Stan Lee visits the comic shop and goes crazy thinking that he is the Hulk.

As I have stated before Kishimoto's character equilibrium is out the window and lost within the slew of street walkers outside. I honestly feel that the manga is beyond repair, unless we're later to find out this is some whole crazy Matrix like reality where the Senju clan has cast this epic Genjutsu since the beginning and Naruto is 'The One' and Sasuke is Agent Smith...Come to think of it that makes sense.

On a side note though it does seem that Kishimoto is rushing the end, and that may be why Sasuke is now immune to everything except his child mentality. Next thing you know Madara is going to teach Sasuke how to do that body sucking trick and Sasuke is going to assimilate Madara etc. It's all so ridiculous.

Nick Tasogare
01-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Uwha!? Naruto uses Jupiter sized Rasengan and everyone dies!? Though, I can't help but think that Sasuke would have a counter to that somehow >.>

Bellicose Wolf
01-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Uwha!? Naruto uses Jupiter sized Rasengan and everyone dies!? Though, I can't help but think that Sasuke would have a counter to that somehow >.>
Of course he would, Susanoo. As I have posted before, a star could explode and a Gamma ray could hit the earth and everyone would die and the planet would decay but it's okay, Sasuke has the Susanoo to spam till the end of his natural life-span. So even if Naruto could make a Rasengan the size of the sun...No, even if he could somehow use the sun itself as a Rasengan it wouldn't stop Sasuke.

kekki genki
01-28-2010, 12:46 PM

Anyone else agree?

at the beginning uchiha and the sharigan was dope as h3ll. but now everyone has a sharigan. i wouldnt b surprised if tsunade came to and had a sharigan in the middle of her forehead lol

Phenom
01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Of course he would, Susanoo. As I have posted before, a star could explode and a Gamma ray could hit the earth and everyone would die and the planet would decay but it's okay, Sasuke has the Susanoo to spam till the end of his natural life-span. So even if Naruto could make a Rasengan the size of the sun...No, even if he could somehow use the sun itself as a Rasengan it wouldn't stop Sasuke.

What if it was a Rasenshuriken? That would theoretically defeat Susanoo because it gets rid of chakra at the cellular level. Seeing as how Susanoo is one big giant chakra statue, it should work.

Anyway, yes the sharingan is getting annoying. It will be less annoying when Naruto gets one though, and we all know that he will since everyone else is getting one.

uchihadraco
01-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Well this is kishis story not any others....there are too main characters in the story who is naruto and sasuke......naruto has no goal but to protect the leaf as anybody else would do....sasukes goal is to avenge his clan.....i can say that the upcoming events will be very intense and full of action and sasuke need to be powerfull to kill someone like madara who is immortal( wonder whats under his sleaves)........as kishi said naruto and sasuke is gona fight in the end and they both will get power ups which can't be done at the same time.....anyways just accept the story as it is or just stop watching naruto witout complaining........whatever whoever says uchiha is the best and we are not tired of sasuke since he's sooo awsome not like a crappy ;);););) pit like naruto.......

*Talim of the moonlight*
01-31-2010, 09:03 PM
I tohotally agree with you, but then again i think Kishimoto is trying to get everyhting out of the way with Sasuke so he can focus on Naruto for the final battle.

C4 Karura
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I completely agree with you. Someone needs to tell Kishi that no one cares about Sharingan abilities anymore.

Darkaura-
02-01-2010, 08:02 AM
in one of the first posts i ever read I dont remember who stated this but this comment sticks with me till now ,instead of naruto shippuden, it should be called Naruto: the tale of the sharingan.....FTW lol don't worry im sure soon enough naruto will become Op and and it will be an epic battle of Opness! and naruto will like be able to like throw pokeballs and capture sasuke or something rediculas like that.

toad
02-01-2010, 08:40 AM
heres my opinion the show is suppose to be about naruto and it is good to include friends in it but jeez its all about sasuke and uchiha

assassin
02-01-2010, 08:41 AM

Anyone else agree?
yes i'm tired of the sharingan crap

Final Valley
02-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I'd have to disagree I like the Uchiha clan and it's history, but yeah I can see your point. Sasuke has like everything Amaterasu and Susano's, he's like invincible but I don't mind he's one of my favorite characters.:mrgreen:

narutonhinataschild
02-01-2010, 01:45 PM

Anyone else agree?

Agreed!
Sasuke is weak and feeble, always supposed to be great and never really living up to the hype hes the San. Chargers of the ninja world! :oops:

narutogirl13
02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I do agree with the fact that the author focuses WAY too much on Uchiha and too little on the Senju and other clans but maybe when the fight between Danzo and Sasuke comes to an end, the series will probably focus on Naruto again. :)

OnyxBlossom
02-05-2010, 06:35 PM
The Sharingan's powers is getting to be so annoying. Now every new villian is showing up with Sharingan and there's so many power ups they get, there's nobody to match with them anymore. Even Kakashi, who seemed to be one of the strongest, looks like an ordinary crappy ninja compared to all these new things coming up with both the Sharingan and the Uchihas.

Ishtar
02-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Ya, Too much Uchiha, then again, The whole series is repetitive?

jinchuuriki7
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
I get that Sasuke's sharingan and crap is powerful(or susanoo) but I thought that the sharingan hadnt worked on that one jinchuuriki that raps...eight tails right?

ninjamom
02-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm hoping that with the potential Hokage-in-exile arc that we will be
shown what the Genin 11 are really made out of. Also we'll probably
see Sakura's group fight someone soon enough.

That would be an exciting plot development! Also, with all the Uchiha overload, it would be interesting to hear more of the Senju clan, but I suspect that's coming up in the not too distant future.

kl457
02-06-2010, 09:36 AM

Don't worry, you're not totally alone. Sasuke isn't THE main character, but guys, he is pretty important. Think of Naruto without Sasuke. Naruto would go emo and depressed, because the thought of Sasuke is what motivates him. Of course, sometimes, I think they should include Naruto a LITTLE bit more. But hey, then you'll start wondering what's going up with Sasuke. So the people who create Naruto Shippuden are just trying to balance it a little.

Oh, and with the Sharingan, well, I did get tired with it a bit... I do have to admit that...

soundsanction
02-06-2010, 09:48 AM

Anyone else agree?

Yes. Sasuke should die an inglorious death befitting a brat who wanted the show to be called Sasuke Shippuden and intercepts all the true Naruto episodes and rewrites them in his image. He should trip on a branch while tree dashing and snag his juggler on a small wooden burr. Fall in to a bush and bleed to death all alone. I agree the sharingan has gone way outta hand. I really trust the Naruto writers but I am beginning to wonder. DO they really have a way to balance this out. Who the hell is Naruto gonna fight? Sasuke's been fighting for like 15 weeks in the Manga

byakuganmaster3695
02-06-2010, 10:39 AM

Anyone else agree?

i am sick of the uchiha clan they make them sound strong but remeber itchi single handed killed them all. Also i wouldnt say they dominate the plo just because there a main part of the story

narutogirl13
02-10-2010, 03:20 PM

Somebody should seriously talk some sense into Mr. Kishimoto about focusing on Uchiha too much. I'd love more on Senju and Hyuga...that should have been done. I can't wait for the storyline to focus on Naruto again! Anyone agree? However, I don't mind that you are sick of Uchiha...cuz I'm kind of sick of it myself.

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Somebody should seriously talk some sense into Mr. Kishimoto about focusing on Uchiha too much. I'd love more on Senju and Hyuga...that should have been done. I can't wait for the storyline to focus on Naruto again! Anyone agree?

Actually, I want for the story to focus on other characters. Now it's all Sasuke. Try focusing on some other characters like Lee or Neji and giving them some power-ups so that they won't be left in the dust.

ECW Original
02-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Actually, I want for the story to focus on other characters. Now it's all Sasuke. Try focusing on some other characters like Lee or Neji and giving them some power-ups so that they won't be left in the dust.

I think some of the girls and Shino need some time to shine.And by girls I mean not Sakura.

yondaime
02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Kishi needs to give others characters some action time. Like Neji, Kiba, Lee, Shikamaru, etc. He should give them some power-ups IF he doesn't give them screen-time.

Chibi Shika Fangirl
02-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I think some of the girls and Shino need some time to shine.And by girls I mean not Sakura.
Exactly! I mean like Hinata and Tenten and Temari need some more screen time!

Kuromaki
02-10-2010, 04:04 PM
100% agreed TC.
And Ino. She's probably the weakest out of that bunch, with her current feats...

JC.
02-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Naruto seems to be more about eyes than anything else now.
I mean a load of eyes on someones arm and hand :/

Parak111
02-11-2010, 06:59 AM

Don't forget that this is a shounen manga. Shounen mangas tend to focus more on the males, and less on the female characters, so this is something normal to be happening.

MinatoUchiha
02-11-2010, 08:50 AM
I like Sasuke and the Uchiha still...i think there all awesome:D

kejon16
02-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah i think there is way to much uchiha right now maybe if sasuke goes away again for a little bit that would be nice