PDA

View Full Version : Homer vs Peter

Jose
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin, dant dant dant the fathers of 2 of the biggest television shows on fox.

Fight 1: Pie and Donut eating Contest.

Fight 2: Brain challege who is smarter.

Fight 3: Fist Fight.

I think Homer owns in all of them, no doubt he cant eat more. I think he might be a bit smarter than peter. And for Fist Fight have you seen the Simpsons hes indurance is way higher than peter he takes more blows than peter.

So any other comments to this. :D

junchurikioftheleaf
01-25-2010, 08:29 PM
yea i gotta say homer takes it espically with his 20 seasons of knowledge compared to peters 8-9

e710
01-25-2010, 08:32 PM
1. homer cuz well peter is fat but he dont eat much 2. homer cuz it said peters retarted in the show 3. homer again cuz he will just strangle peter like he would to bart

AnBu.KnighT
01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
1 round- peter
2 round- homer
3 round peter
PETER IS VICTOROUS

Jose
01-25-2010, 08:35 PM
yea i gotta say homer takes it espically with his 20 seasons of knowledge compared to peters 8-9
Agreed Homer has 20 seasons of pain and built indurance by now.

1. homer cuz well peter is fat but he dont eat much 2. homer cuz it said peters retarted in the show 3. homer again cuz he will just strangle peter like he would to bart

Yeah i almost forgot that peter is retarted or should i say PETARTED. xD.

Sasuke726
01-25-2010, 08:36 PM
1: Homer wins because Peters fat is not food ft it is unhealthy fat
2: Homer because Peter is mentally retarded and Homer is just plain stupid
3: Peter because he has practice of fighting because of all the Chicken Fights

junchurikioftheleaf
01-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Agreed Homer has 20 seasons of pain and built indurance by now.

Yeah i almost forgot that peter is retarted or should i say PETARTED. xD.
lol good one

Cyl
01-25-2010, 08:37 PM
I say Homer wins the first 2 but 3 I'm not so sure, Peter has fought plenty of times! Don't forget the chicken fight, I've seen Homer get his butt whupped plenty of times!

Jose
01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
1: Homer wins because Peters fat is not food ft it is unhealthy fat
2: Homer because Peter is mentally retarded and Homer is just plain stupid
3: Peter because he has practice of fighting because of all the Chicken Fights

I agree with 1 and 2. But homer wins fight 3 hes indurance is way higher than peter, Peter is unhealthy so i doubt he can have a long enough fight with Homer all you will hear is DUBT DUBT DUBT and Peter gets tired then Homer strikes.

Cyl
01-25-2010, 08:41 PM
I agree with 1 and 2. But homer wins fight 3 hes indurance is way higher than peter, Peter is unhealthy so i doubt he can have a long enough fight with Homer all you will hear is DUBT DUBT DUBT and Peter gets tired then Homer strikes.

Homer is out of shape too, both of them are. Don't act like you haven't seen Peter fight the chicken plenty of times. Peter also knocked out Glenn with one hit.

I say a tie in the fight though.

Theinvisiblerasengan
01-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Homer is out of shape too, both of them are. Don't act like you haven't seen Peter fight the chicken plenty of times. Peter also knocked out Glenn with one hit.

I say a tie in the fight though.

But you forgot when Homer was boxing he was tiring out all his opponents and when they got tired Homer just hit them once and they were out.

Cyl
01-25-2010, 08:55 PM
But you forgot when Homer was boxing he was tiring out all his opponents and when they got tired Homer just hit them once and they were out.
You expect Peter to sit there and just punch? I think he would be able to knock Homer out after awhile even he does sit there and just punch.

Jose
01-26-2010, 04:00 PM
You expect Peter to sit there and just punch? I think he would be able to knock Homer out after awhile even he does sit there and just punch.

If PRO boxers couldnt knock homer out why do you think peter will?
Also i seen homer take a CANNONBALL to the stomach.

Along with Peter was knocked out by stewie who had a wooden bat, but stewie is a baby though he is smart his strenght cant be more than baby strenght or 4 year old strenght.

Now Homer i seen take a wooden chair to the head, by Bart who is way stronger than Stewie by the way and he didnt get knocked out. Also a pool stick to the head by some teenagers stronger than both bart and stewie.

And remember i said fist fight not brawl fight, i seen peter win the chicken fights by using weapons no weapons here. When peter and chicken are fighting fist to fist they dont only feel it wow powerful blows.

The 1st Hokage
01-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Fat guy wins 1 (Peter)
Nuclear power planet worker wins 2 (Homer)
Chicken fighter wins 3 (Peter)

Airlos Aviae
01-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Peter all the way. Never underestimate the fatties! Never!