PDA

View Full Version : itachi didnt use water style much

sharingandeamon24
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
did u notice that itachi didnt use water style much he used it once when he went against kakashi the first time. he has both fire and water but never showed him use water except for that one time

Shikamaru Nara
01-25-2010, 01:06 PM
The Uchiha clan specializes in Fire Style, not Water, I'm sure he only copied one of the Water Jutsu from somebody else, and only has that 1.

sharingandeamon24
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
The Uchiha clan specializes in Fire Style, not Water, I'm sure he only copied one of the Water Jutsu from somebody else, and only has that 1.

ya i know he uses fire but he could also use water sasuke isnt only fire

[Shikamaru]
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
ya i know he uses fire but he could also use water sasuke isnt only fire
Generally Uchihas can use any element, seeing how they simply copy ninjutsu.

Itachi didn't have any special ninjutsu, he simply copied it all from his clan and MS was sharingan ninjutsu. Sasuke developed his own jutsu, while Itachi showed no sense of orginality with any of the things he used, only Susanno.

He wasn't special, only his genjutsu was considered original.

sharingandeamon24
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
;2314066']Generally Uchihas can use any element, seeing how they simply copy ninjutsu.
that is also true o and hay shikamaru long time no talk

Sephiroth
01-25-2010, 01:18 PM
im pretty sure he has more than just one water jutsu i think its two

yeah its two one in manga two in anime

Hidden Ninja45
01-25-2010, 01:20 PM
He had water clones in the anime. In the manga and anime he had Water Fang Bulliet. I think those are the only two.

sharingandeamon24
01-25-2010, 01:23 PM
well he realy never was near water except for that one time

Hidden Ninja45
01-25-2010, 01:25 PM
well he realy never was near water except for that one time
Yeah, during the Itachi and Kisame vs. Leaf Jonin fight. That was the only time he has used water style.

Ockinga
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
I don't think Itachi copied the fire jutsu. Remember Saskue had to learn how to use it without sharingan and same with Obito.

junchurikioftheleaf
01-25-2010, 02:19 PM
wait the water move was from kisame wasent it

Akatsuki Gord
01-25-2010, 02:32 PM
no the water move was itachi

Reikai Hezamu
01-25-2010, 02:55 PM
did u notice that itachi didnt use water style much he used it once when he went against kakashi the first time. he has both fire and water but never showed him use water except for that one timeIt's because that Water Style Technique didn't originally come from Itachi. He used the Sharingan to copy that Ninjutsu from someone else. My guess is Kisame since he's his partner and they have fought together a few times. But yeah, it's known for the Uchiha Clan to copy others Ninjutsu and Taijutsu skills. Just like Kakashi, he uses the Sharingan to copy techniques from others. Point is, Itachi doesn't have the Chakra Nature of Water. He just simply copied that technique from someone else.