PDA

View Full Version : God Realm vs. Pre-Narutoverse

ECW Original
01-22-2010, 01:22 PM
As in before anything in Shippuden ever happened.That means no Sage Mode.No Rasen Shuriken.No overpowered Sharigan.None of that.Who wins?

otacon
01-22-2010, 01:26 PM
is this only using feats that were shown in part 1? (for exampe, even though Jiraiya never went Sage mode in part one, could it still be used as he COULD have used it?). Also, are not yet shown Akatsuki counted?

321zigzag1
01-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Naruto Part 1? Which means the sannin and hokage were top tier right?

Vivi
01-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Deva already existed Pre-Hence he was the Leader of Akatsuki only offscreen.

In all seriousness:

5 Second Interval against the Entire Pre-Verse would sooner or Later crush Deva.
Itachi's Tsukuyomi might be the Match Changer here as well.

BoxHead
01-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Pre verse since the akatsuki was there (only in shadow hologram form) and 2 Jin were there also Itachi has Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu(remember when he burned through the toads belly?

Outer Path
01-24-2010, 05:42 PM
What's the battlefield like, and how spread out are his opponents?

321zigzag1
01-24-2010, 05:45 PM
What's the battlefield like, and how spread out are his opponents?

hey you are back.

I think its just God Realm Pain vs everyone just like it says all at the same time.

Outer Path
01-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Alright, thanks, Zigzag.

What's stopping Chibaku Tensei from soloing everyone with multi-trillion lbs of pressure (did calcs in another thread, but can't post here - google up "The Power of Chibaku Tensei" if you're interested - it's in Narutofan forums)?

321zigzag1
01-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Alright, thanks, Zigzag.

What's stopping Chibaku Tensei from soloing everyone with multi-trillion lbs of pressure (did calcs in another thread, but can't post here - google up "The Power of Chibaku Tensei" if you're interested - it's in Narutofan forums)?

I read it a while back.

I liked your threads so far, most people seemed to be very receptive to yours I think. Was it?

Anyway the presumption is that there are too many people.

Honestly I really don't know what the layout is actually. OPs here are generally vague.