PDA

View Full Version : All akatsuki vs. all Jinchuriki

BoxHead
01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Scenario 1: Ok its all akatsuki you have ever seen and the smaller groups like Taka and orochimaru's experiments vs. all jinchuriki

Scenario 2:10 tails added to jinchuriki

deidara330
01-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Using feats only or is powerscaling allowed? The entire outcome can change based on that.

BoxHead
01-21-2010, 06:54 PM
hmm i guess you could pretend that 3-7 has similar powers as the others-immense strength, menacing ball, and other (like flight or speed or somenot)

dragonjinchuriki dj
01-21-2010, 06:56 PM
1st scenario akatsuki wins with sasukes amaterasu,tsukuyomi and susano'o same with itachi kisame will use samehada to drain all their chakra pain with chibaku tensei and gravi pull and gravi push hidan with his immortal curse suigetsu and kisame use a powerful tag team water style attack sasuke and itachi use a great fireball combo karin sits back so she doesnt die and finds out where the jin are if any of them hide konan with her paper shuriken kakuzu using all 5 elements for a ultimate combo 2nd scenario jinchuriki we have yet to see the 10 tails skills but it is abviously stronger than all 9 beasts since they are 10 tails fused together i mean nothing should be able to block all 3 8 tails 9 tails and 10 tails menacing ball (only 2 if 10 tails cant use the menacing ball)

deidara330
01-21-2010, 06:58 PM
hmm i guess you could pretend that 3-7 has similar powers as the others-immense strength, menacing ball, and other (like flight or speed or somenot)Well, going by powerscaling, the nine-tails is a mountain buster not even counting menacing ball, since with only 8 tails it broke through Chibaku Tensei. 6 Tails already Mountain Busts, so with an additional 3 Tails chakra it could be able to take out multiple mountains and possibly an entire country, not to mention reducing charge time as the chakra increases. That's only 9-Tails, powerscaling the rest would help insanely in this battle. But by feats and whatnot, 2-7 are fodder, and Kisame, Sasori, Itachi, and Pain (Deva PAth) can each solo a biju with all their feats.

king Q
01-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Jinchuriki defenitly because they have almost ultimate chakra.

Miles Edgeworth
01-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Scenario 1: I'd say the Akatsuki simply because the only Bijuu that destroys Akatsuki for sure is Kyuubi, which Naruto has very little control of. Naruto needs KN6+ to take out the majority of Akatsuki and KN8 or full Kyuubi to take out Pain. Too bad that's not gonna happen.

Scenario 2: By powerscaling Rikudou solos this. Rikudou's CT>Pain's CT

Fan of Minato
01-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Scenario 1: Akatsuki wins probably, Pain himself can take down the Kyuubi probably if he wanted to go for the "kill".

Scenario 2: Jin's win, as KB, Naruto and SoSP can take down the whole akatsuki.

noteusuck
01-22-2010, 05:21 AM
the tailed beasts deffinatley win!! they have the ultimate chakra and can turn into their true form

shikimaru nara
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM
ok jinchuriki wins hands down

BoxHead
01-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Scenario 1: I'd say the Akatsuki simply because the only Bijuu that destroys Akatsuki for sure is Kyuubi, which Naruto has very little control of. Naruto needs KN6+ to take out the majority of Akatsuki and KN8 or full Kyuubi to take out Pain. Too bad that's not gonna happen.

Scenario 2: By powerscaling Rikudou solos this. Rikudou's CT>Pain's CT

Well i guess Naruto could even go 8 tails we're basing the power of the jinchuriki on what we've seen. for stuff like 2-7 look at my other reply