PDA

View Full Version : sakura vs kabuto(shippuden)

sharingandeamon24
01-21-2010, 01:54 PM
well u choose medic vs medic

Vivi
01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I give this to Kabuto.

Sakura has no knowledge of Underground Jutsu.
Tsunade doesnt either but dodged it yes however
Tsunade>Sakura.

Without Knowledge she won't punch the Ground especially since Underground is hella fast.

What happens then is well known.Kabuto attacks with Scalpel severing her Tendons like against SHizune.

IIRC Characters get their Equipment?
Meaning Kabuto gets his Scrolls to summon Bodies and use Dead Soul.
Not that useful but should be a good Decoy.

Body Flame is too slow if he uses it.Temple of Nirvana was dispelled by Pre-Sakura so useless as well while Camouflage is Non-Canon.

Miles Edgeworth
01-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Kabuto stomps, Kabuto's regen is better than anything Sakura does and Chakra Scalpel takes out Sakura easily.

ChaosInuYasha
01-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Sakura stomps Kabuto if she lands a super hit

No. EVen if she hits him he can regen and neutralize the attack.

Miles Edgeworth
01-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Sakura stomps Kabuto if she lands a super hit

Two things majorly wrong with your statement.

1. Wut? Kabuto tanks a Rasengan but can't tank a chakra enhanced punch?

2. Lol at Sakura hitting Kabuto with one of those.

Lady Tsunade
01-22-2010, 10:47 AM
By feats Sakura should win
Since the only feats Kabuto has shown is in a match against a weakened and out of practice Sannin-and taking pills to enhance his stamina,speed, and Jutsu power

He also took out some fodder ANBU,by hype that should be impressive-but since ANBU have shown frig all abilities, feats wise its not very impressive.

Hes smart, and his healing abilites are great-but without his pills he wont last half as long as he did against Tsunade. Obviously Tsunade>Sakura, but Sakura was evasive enough to dodge Sasoris puppets by herself fairly well-as Chiyo said. Sasoris puppets are faster than Kabuto. Keeping up with him shouldnt be all that hard.Also his special Healing ability only heals until he runs out of chakra-Sakuras punches have a bigger Destruction capability than Rasengan does-since he ran out of chakra trying to heal back the damage a basic rasengan did-even when using pills to give him more chakra and restore his blood very quickly he still couldnt heal back the damage(this suggests he has a small chakra usage) so healing back the damage from several of Sakuras punches should technically be impossible for him.

His underground move isnt really a threat either, Sakura worked out Kakashi was underground in her match against him with Naruto. Sure ;when she smashed the ground Kakashi was not injured. But injuring them is not really the idea,
the idea is stopping Kabuto in his tracks and keeping him at bay.

By hype Kabuto should win-since hes on par with Kakashi,took out some ANBU and is trained by Orochimaru but by feats, I'd give this to Sakura.

Vivi
01-22-2010, 01:29 PM
By feats Sakura should win
Since the only feats Kabuto has shown is in a match against a weakened and out of practice Sannin-and taking pills to enhance his stamina,speed, and Jutsu power

So Sakura>Tsunade who even in "weakened" state showed better feats than Sakura ever did?

He also took out some fodder ANBU,by hype that should be impressive-but since ANBU have shown frig all abilities, feats wise its not very impressive.
ANBU=The best.We're talking about the Group that Yamato,Kakashi and Itachi were members of.Them being in there shows how good you have to be to become a ANBU.

Hes smart, and his healing abilites are great-but without his pills he wont last half as long as he did against Tsunade. Obviously Tsunade>Sakura, but Sakura was evasive enough to dodge Sasoris puppets by herself fairly well-as Chiyo said.
Puppets who are proven to attack without a Plan a la screw Quality as long as I have Quantity?
Puppets have never shown any good Speed so dodging them is far from big.

Sasoris puppets are faster than Kabuto.
Proof?

Keeping up with him shouldnt be all that hard.
Which Sakura won't be capable of.

Also his special Healing ability only heals until he runs out of chakra-Sakuras punches have a bigger Destruction capability than Rasengan does-since he ran out of chakra trying to heal back the damage a basic rasengan did-even when using pills to give him more chakra and restore his blood very quickly he still couldnt heal back the damage(this suggests he has a small chakra usage) so healing back the damage from several of Sakuras punches should technically be impossible for him.
So Sakura punches and Kabuto dodges.
Punching the Ground is easy to see for Kabuto.

His underground move isnt really a threat either, Sakura worked out Kakashi was underground in her match against him with Naruto.
Because Kakashi used it before and she saw it.

Sure ;when she smashed the ground Kakashi was not injured. But injuring them is not really the idea,
the idea is stopping Kabuto in his tracks and keeping him at bay.
No...you can't defeat anyone by keeping them "at bay"

By hype Kabuto should win-since hes on par with Kakashi,took out some ANBU and is trained by Orochimaru but by feats, I'd give this to Sakura.

No.Yellow.

shikimaru nara
01-22-2010, 01:36 PM
i think sakura takes this. sakura is is much stronger then kabuto and sakuras medic skills are a little better then kabutos. kabuto don't have much speed. sakura punches into ground or into kabutos chest and it would be all over. if kabuto won't dodge.

Lady Tsunade
01-22-2010, 03:03 PM
No.Yellow.
I disagree with all the Yellow
For a start if you read on I think you'll find I put "Obviously Tsunade>Sakura" .

ANBU=Featless, Kakashi,Itachi and Yamato were all ANBU. But they arent anymore. The current ANBU have shown practicly no moves. Taking some of them out is nothing impressive feats-wise.What you've just said is merely all hype tbh. Sasoris puppets were definitly fast!! You'd be silly to think otherwise. Thats why Chiyo had to control Sakura on chakra strings. His puppets were so fast that they would've been impossible for either Chiyo or Sakura to dodge, one scratch and they would've been poisoned-it was too risky.We've never actually seen any of Kabutos base stats except in the anime. All of his feats so far have been buffed with pills.
Hes about the same speed,maybe slightly faster than one of the puppets using pills. Without them he'll only be that fast for a short while,after that he gets tired out and cant keep up half as well.

Its fairly obvious that when Kabuto is nowhere to be seen that he must be underground. I beleive Sakura is smart enough to work that one out. Besides even if Kabuto does manage to appear out of the ground and chakra scalpel Sakuras foot or something, Sakura can still use her strength to keep him at bay while she heals her self(Sakura has shown to be able to heal wounds without actually touching them, so she can use both of her hands to make sure Kabuto stays at a range). Also -when did she see Kakashi use the Jutsu before? 0.o I dont remember Im afraid.

No you cant beat anyone by keeping them "at bay" correct. You keep them at bay so you can see them and they cant try anything on you.

I still dont think that a base Kabuto can beat Sakura from what hes shown. Only by hype.

Miles Edgeworth
01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
i think sakura takes this. sakura is is much stronger then kabuto and sakuras medic skills are a little better then kabutos. kabuto don't have much speed. sakura punches into ground or into kabutos chest and it would be all over. if kabuto won't dodge.

Physical strength means nothing if it can't defeat your opponent.

Better than Kabuto's? Yeah, her mediocre healing that couldn't stop bleeding when Sasori stabbed her is better than Kabuto's regen.

So Kabuto kept up with Tsunade (who fought off Orochimaru) yet couldn't keep up with Sakura? Wut?

Okay, suppose she punches Kabuto. He tanks it. Sakura's punches don't mean crap compared to Rasengan, which Kabuto survived easily.

I disagree with all the Yellow
For a start if you read on I think you'll find I put "Obviously Tsunade>Sakura" .

ANBU=Featless, Kakashi,Itachi and Yamato were all ANBU. But they arent anymore. The current ANBU have shown practicly no moves. Taking some of them out is nothing impressive feats-wise.What you've just said is merely all hype tbh. Sasoris puppets were definitly fast!! You'd be silly to think otherwise. Thats why Chiyo had to control Sakura on chakra strings. His puppets were so fast that they would've been impossible for either Chiyo or Sakura to dodge, one scratch and they would've been poisoned-it was too risky.We've never actually seen any of Kabutos base stats except in the anime. All of his feats so far have been buffed with pills.
Hes about the same speed,maybe slightly faster than one of the puppets using pills. Without them he'll only be that fast for a short while,after that he gets tired out and cant keep up half as well.

Its fairly obvious that when Kabuto is nowhere to be seen that he must be underground. I beleive Sakura is smart enough to work that one out. Besides even if Kabuto does manage to appear out of the ground and chakra scalpel Sakuras foot or something, Sakura can still use her strength to keep him at bay while she heals her self(Sakura has shown to be able to heal wounds without actually touching them, so she can use both of her hands to make sure Kabuto stays at a range). Also -when did she see Kakashi use the Jutsu before? 0.o I dont remember Im afraid.

No you cant beat anyone by keeping them "at bay" correct. You keep them at bay so you can see them and they cant try anything on you.

I still dont think that a base Kabuto can beat Sakura from what hes shown. Only by hype.

So Sakura avoiding 100 puppets with Chiyo's help suddenly makes her faster than Kabuto? Uh.....huh.

So what about pills, they're standard equipment, so now he can't use them just because you find it convenient that he doesn't? What about Choji then, he has pills, so for sake of convenience against opponents he can't use his either?

Yeah except Kakashi did absolutely nothing underground, Kabuto would be going for the kill. It took Sakura long enough to hit the ground, Kabuto would've used Chakra Scalpel on her legs by then.

So now Sakura can heal herself and fight Kabuto WHILE he's underground and do well? Wut? No.

Sakura saw when Kakashi used Headhunter Jutsu on Sasuke and his head was hanging out of the ground.

And pray tell, how does Sakura defeat Kabuto? She can't, nothing she uses can kill him while Kabuto can easily wipe her out with one hit.

Miles Edgeworth
01-22-2010, 10:42 PM
he barely survived rasengan if he didnt heal before the hit he would be dead

Barely survived Rasengan? Yeah he barely survived when he felt pain for like five seconds and then stood back up. Do you seriously think Sakura could compare to Kabuto with that kind of healing?

And? Regen is one of his abilities. Sakura doesn't have the same type of regen.

If he didn't heal before the hit he would be dead? It's one of his specialties, is it suddenly viable that if he didn't use one of his jutsus that he can easily help himself with he'd lose? So you're basically telling me that if Kabuto didn't use a jutsu that allowed him to survive, he'd die. No kidding.

But bloodlusted Kabuto would've easily killed Naruto without PIS. The way Kabuto just stood there when Naruto grabbed one hand was pathetic, common sense dictates you use your other hand for chakra scalpel and own Naruto right then and there.

And Naruto at that time>Sakura.

Sasuke726
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Kabuto takes this one.

Kabuto is a marvelous regenerator. Kabuto culd also speedblitz Sakura and use that one jutsu he used against Tsunade when he hit her and her muscle movement were opposites. Sakura is not as wise as Tsunade, so it wuld take her awhile to figure out how to move. By the time she did learn how to move Kabuto would have destroyed vital organs with that jutsu where he hits the area of and organ with a chakra enhanced blow causing the vitals to fail.

Do to those reasons Kabuto wins.

Lady Tsunade
01-23-2010, 06:22 AM
Physical strength means nothing if it can't defeat your opponent.

Better than Kabuto's? Yeah, her mediocre healing that couldn't stop bleeding when Sasori stabbed her is better than Kabuto's regen.
Kabutos regeneration couldnt heal a basic rasengan which is powerful enough to make a hole in a boulder. How is his regeneration supposed to heal back a punch that can make craters in the ground?
So Kabuto kept up with Tsunade (who fought off Orochimaru) yet couldn't keep up with Sakura? Wut?
Kabuto kept up with Tsunade using pills, without them he would've been undoubtably screwed over. With pills I have no doubt Kabuto can win this match. But without them I highly doubt it.
Okay, suppose she punches Kabuto. He tanks it. Sakura's punches don't mean crap compared to Rasengan, which Kabuto survived easily.
Survived easily?Are you serious?He may have survived -but he certainly didnt do it easily. He used up all his chakra trying to heal back the damage,and was still unable to fully recover from it. By all accounts, he had extreme difficulty surviving it.Like I said before, a basic rasengan could make a hole on a boulder-while one of Sakuras punches can make huge craters in the ground. How exactly can he heal back from that?

So Sakura avoiding 100 puppets with Chiyo's help suddenly makes her faster than Kabuto? Uh.....huh.
Nope-I never said that. I said Chiyos puppets were about on par with buffed Kabuto. So without pills he cant stay at the same speed.I never said Sakura was faster than him. I just said that she can keep up with him.
So what about pills, they're standard equipment, so now he can't use them just because you find it convenient that he doesn't? What about Choji then, he has pills, so for sake of convenience against opponents he can't use his either?
Part 1 Choji uses pills as a last resort to make his own clan techniques stronger. The pills were actually made by the Akimichi Clan itself. If in this scenario Kabuto has soldier and plasma pills than yes-he can use them. But we cant just assume he has. He obviously prepared himself with pills before he fought with Tsunade and Jiraiya because he knew they were out of his league. And he needed some kind of equipment to buff his stats.
Just because he used pills once. Doesnt mean he will always have them to use again.
Yeah except Kakashi did absolutely nothing underground, Kabuto would be going for the kill. It took Sakura long enough to hit the ground, Kabuto would've used Chakra Scalpel on her legs by then.
If Sakura has seen the move before-on several occasions, tha
en she can easily hit the ground and keep Kabuto from approaching her.
So now Sakura can heal herself and fight Kabuto WHILE he's underground and do well? Wut? No.
No,she can hit the ground, keep him from approaching her,and then heal herself if she has been hit.
Sakura saw when Kakashi used Headhunter Jutsu on Sasuke and his head was hanging out of the ground.
Oh sorry, I forgot about that. She fainted right?Lol
And pray tell, how does Sakura defeat Kabuto? She can't, nothing she uses can kill him while Kabuto can easily wipe her out with one hit.

He wipes her out with one hit??0.o What would that be? Chaka Scalpel?Because she can heal that without even having to touch it.

Only with pills does Kabuto win. Without them I dont see his base stats doing much-unless we base them from the databook, but like you yourself have said several times. Databooks dont mean crap.

Miles Edgeworth
01-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Kabutos regeneration couldnt heal a basic rasengan which is powerful enough to make a hole in a boulder. How is his regeneration supposed to heal back a punch that can make craters in the ground?

Kabuto kept up with Tsunade using pills, without them he would've been undoubtably screwed over. With pills I have no doubt Kabuto can win this match. But without them I highly doubt it.

Survived easily?Are you serious?He may have survived -but he certainly didnt do it easily. He used up all his chakra trying to heal back the damage,and was still unable to fully recover from it. By all accounts, he had extreme difficulty surviving it.Like I said before, a basic rasengan could make a hole on a boulder-while one of Sakuras punches can make huge craters in the ground. How exactly can he heal back from that?

Nope-I never said that. I said Chiyos puppets were about on par with buffed Kabuto. So without pills he cant stay at the same speed.I never said Sakura was faster than him. I just said that she can keep up with him.

Part 1 Choji uses pills as a last resort to make his own clan techniques stronger. The pills were actually made by the Akimichi Clan itself. If in this scenario Kabuto has soldier and plasma pills than yes-he can use them. But we cant just assume he has. He obviously prepared himself with pills before he fought with Tsunade and Jiraiya because he knew they were out of his league. And he needed some kind of equipment to buff his stats.
Just because he used pills once. Doesnt mean he will always have them to use again.

If Sakura has seen the move before-on several occasions, tha
en she can easily hit the ground and keep Kabuto from approaching her.

No,she can hit the ground, keep him from approaching her,and then heal herself if she has been hit.

Oh sorry, I forgot about that. She fainted right?Lol

He wipes her out with one hit??0.o What would that be? Chaka Scalpel?Because she can heal that without even having to touch it.

Only with pills does Kabuto win. Without them I dont see his base stats doing much-unless we base them from the databook, but like you yourself have said several times. Databooks dont mean crap.

Your comparison there is incorrect. Rasengan does internal damage and is much more destructive than a chakra enhanced punch. For example, Sasuke's Chidori made a hole in that water tank and Chidori>Sakura's punch. Naruto's Rasengan made a much bigger hole in the back of an identical water tank. The destructive force of Rasengan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakura's punch, don't even compare Rasengan to that.

That's nice, Kabuto's pills are standard equipment.

He stood injured for like three minutes and got back up again. Oh yeah, very damaging. Also, again, Sakura's punches are nothing to a Rasengan.

Keep up with him, maybe. But that's not enough if Kabuto has the abilities to take her out easily.

He really only had one fight and he had the pills on him. Thus they are his equipment. Prove he brought them just for that one fight.

And she knows Kabuto used the move how? Does she suddenly have Byakugan?

Suppose she does that, she's left WAY vulnerable for another attack when she heals.

Kabuto uses Chakra Scalpel to the heart and kills Sakura. Do tell me how Sakura heals from that without touching it.

Akatsuki Tsunade
01-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I love them both but kabuto is the victor i think

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 12:57 PM
u know what i am sick of people thinking that sakura is weak. if kabuto could regenerate at such an amazing level than he would not be scared of taking a punch from tsunade. He knew that if she hit him it would be over. Not to mention that orochimaru who knows of kabutos abilities stated himself that a single punch from tsunade would infact end kabutos life. So u people need to stop thinking that only rasengan can hurt kabuto. Orochimarus a regenerator just like kabuto but after getting smacked around by tsunade even he knew it was time to call it quits. also somone stated that narutos rasengan is better than sakuras punch. I dont quite agree with that. It may be flashier and look better but if u really think about it narutos normal rasengan has not taken anybody out that sakura could not take out with her punch. Her punch is just as dangerous as a rasengan minus the flashy looking blue color.

Akatsuki X
03-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Hahahaha I love how Kittan and KillerKunoichi come up with these great arguments backing their characters, using great comparisons and statistical data, and then the rest of you simply say

"Sakura wins cause her punches are really strong"

The gap in intellect astounds me

Either way, both of you are doing very well to back your characters
so rep for both of you :)

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 01:39 PM
if kabuto could regenerate at such an amazing level than he would not be scared of taking a punch from tsunade. He knew that if she hit him it would be over. Not to mention that orochimaru who knows of kabutos abilities stated himself that a single punch from tsunade would infact end kabutos life. So u people need to stop thinking that only rasengan can hurt kabuto. Orochimarus a regenerator just like kabuto but after getting smacked around by tsunade even he knew it was time to call it quits. also somone stated that narutos rasengan is better than sakuras punch. I dont quite agree with that. It may be flashier and look better but if u really think about it narutos normal rasengan has not taken anybody out that sakura could not take out with her punch. Her punch is just as dangerous as a rasengan minus the flashy looking blue color.

1. he was scared cause Tsunade's punches>>>>Sakura's.
2. Chapter where he said that please?
3 A pucnh would hurt but not as much as a Rasengan we never said that only a rasengan would hurt learn to read please
4. Orochimaru is not a regenerator at Kabuto's level and if you say that you need proof chapter and page number please
5. Sasuke =P

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
how do u know what knowledge sakura has she told kabuto to his face that she had read up on him so she probably knows what he can do need i provide proof for this as well

SRhyse
03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
You're not allowed to post pirated material or links to it on the site. Please stop or I'll ban you for forever and a day.

When that day is done, you will then be promptly banned again.

Thanks!

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 02:22 PM
chapter 167 page 4 is were he said it go read up on the common knowledge of what her punch would do to kabuto

dragor383
03-15-2010, 02:44 PM
kabuto cuz his chakra scalpel would own sakura and underground justu which sakura has no knowledge of

Nyruss
03-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Kabuto > Sucknade > Suckura.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 03:16 PM
how do u know what knowledge sakura has she told kabuto to his face that she had read up on him so she probably knows what he can do need i provide proof for this as well
She never has ever seen him fight she wouldn't know what he can do =P

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 03:19 PM
go stab yourself in a closet with a kunai

RainbowPoof
ban me ill just come right on back with a new account buddy

J-Sun Tasogare
You're not allowed to post pirated material or links to it on the site. Please stop or I'll ban you for forever and a day.

When that day is done, you will then be promptly banned again.

Thanks!
What did you edit in my post oh most awesome Moderator?
http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/blackbeard_uy1q.jpg
Anyways, There is in no scenario where sakura wins ever ever ever she just isn't good enough or as smart as Kabuto

RainbowPoof
i honestly could care less i already have 4 accounts i can afford to loose one

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 03:21 PM
go stab yourself in a closet with a kunai

ban me ill just come right on back with a new account buddy
OOOOH PLEASE BAN HIM PLEASE BAN HIM AND THEN BAN HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN 1. THREATS AND HE TOLD YOU TO YAY! Ok but still flaming and asking to get band bad news buddy Oh well you weren't contributing to this debate anyways`:P.

^^ go ahead and tell him he will ban all four.

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 03:24 PM
yes i was i provieded proof and it shut u up on the topic

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 03:25 PM
the truth is you want her to be weak and if she never wins how is it exactly that she owned sasori even though it was with chiyos assist if she was son weak there is no way she should have won

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-15-2010, 03:32 PM
If Kabuto do use his chakra disective blade then it's over for Sakura, but if Sakura use her ability to get extra power then it is over for Kabuto.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
the truth is you want her to be weak and if she never wins how is it exactly that she owned sasori even though it was with chiyos assist if she was son weak there is no way she should have won
Chakra strings and PnJ buddy
stfu and accept the fact that sakura has changed since shippuden amd is no longer weak
She has shw is stronger and has learned medical Nin but the others have grown much stronger
piece of worthless trash do what u do best and go work a pole or a street corner
Not very nice with that mouth you might get in trouble`:( you hurt my feeling oh wait your Sakura loving didn't to bad would you like to play again please don't

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
are u stupid tsunade hit kabuto with the jutstu that messed up his movemeant get your facts straight buddy
Wow, you really are naive during the fight Chiyo had Sakura attached to chakra strings she was her puppet she wouldn't have lasted 1 second without them and PnJ Sasori wanted to die in his parents arms

THE TROLL IS VERY HUNGRY HUH!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

1000th post!!!!!

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 03:40 PM
people who say aomone won becuase of pnj in a battle thred are looking for a cop out to win there arguement pnj is sakuras ability an ability that kabuto cant tap into as much as her becuase she is a main character so ill play by your game sakura uses her pnj and owns kabuto to protect naruto and sasuke so regardless of what power kabuto has sakura owns him with her pnj. so i was right all along sakura owns kabuto

Kuromaki
03-15-2010, 03:41 PM
people who say aomone won becuase of pnj in a battle thred are looking for a cop out to win there arguement pnj is sakuras ability an ability that kabuto cant tap into as much as her becuase she is a main character so ill play by your game sakura uses her pnj and owns kabuto to protect naruto and sasuke so regardless of what power kabuto has sakura owns him with her pnj. so i was right all along sakura owns kabuto
The reason we even debate here in the first place is to determine who wins without PnJ, among other things.

RainbowPoof
03-15-2010, 03:43 PM
what do u maen others certainly you dont mean the konoha 11 they have barley fought since the time skip so u dont know if they are better than sakura and the ones that have fought have displayed little to no improvemeant in their abilities and if they did show improvemeant it wasnt that much more imrovemeant from where they were already at so besides her team mates sakura improved the most DEAL WITH IT!

Kuromaki
03-15-2010, 03:47 PM
what do u maen others certainly you dont mean the konoha 11 they have barley fought since the time skip so u dont know if they are better than sakura and the ones that have fought have displayed little to no improvemeant in their abilities and if they did show improvemeant it wasnt that much more imrovemeant from where they were already at so besides her team mates sakura improved the most DEAL WITH IT!
Um, I wasn't talking about them.

Sakura isn't the most powerful out of the Konoha 11 either, but I don't really see what that has to do with this...

Yes Sakura has improved a lot from her Part 1 self, but how does this help her win against Kabuto again?

J-Sun Tasogare
03-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Um, I wasn't talking about them.

Sakura isn't the most powerful out of the Konoha 11 either, but I don't really see what that has to do with this...

Yes Sakura has improved a lot from her Part 1 self, but how does this help her win against Kabuto again?
I talked about it i said that the other have improved to and most of them even in there PTS forms still beat Sakura but he is a soon to be banned troll so his opinon doesn't really matter =P

Akatsuki Tsunade
03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
piece of worthless trash do what u do best and go work a pole or a street corner

LOL nice!! be careful u might make cursed uchia cry..lol

and i think ur right sakura is sooo underestimated but dont wast ur post tring to get those fools to understand

ChaosInuYasha
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM

and i think ur right sakura is sooo underestimated but dont wast ur post tring to get those fools to understand

Oh we know she's gotten stronger it's just her strengths are not in battle. I'm sure there are some characters she could beat without plot protection but Kabuto is not one of them.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-16-2010, 01:13 PM

Your a little late i didn't cry and downrep for encouraging flame posts how do you wast posts by arguing you don't have a limit of posts :P

So you gonna go with Sakura wins reason please?

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-19-2010, 12:38 PM
kabuto now has oros power
so he would stomp sakura
anyways sakura is a horrible fighter let alone ninja
so kabuto who pwn her