PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Tsukyuomi

Hidan
01-20-2010, 07:18 PM
For what ever reason people think that when Tsukyuomi is used it makes the eye bleed, for future reference, it does not. Even look back, have you ever seen someone use Tsukyuomi and the eye bleed? I haven't, it only happens with Amateratsu.

Hidden Ninja45
01-20-2010, 07:57 PM
For what ever reason people think that when Tsukyuomi is used it makes the eye bleed, for future reference, it does not. Even look back, have you ever seen someone use Tsukyuomi and the eye bleed? I haven't, it only happens with Amateratsu.
Yeah, I noticed that. I thought it was because Amateratsu is more powerful than Tsukyumi. And because Tsukyumi is a genjutsu, and Amateratsu is a physical attack.

Akatsuki X
01-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I noticed that. I thought it was because Amateratsu is more powerful than Tsukyumi. And because Tsukyumi is a genjutsu, and Amateratsu is a physical attack.

well I believe that Amaterasu is better then Tsukyumi
because Amaterasu uses more chakra, and has a more devastating effect

kekki genki
01-29-2010, 07:34 PM
true it didnt make itachis eye bleed when he used it on kakashi when he went to the village after the thirds death

Devroux
05-30-2010, 06:36 PM
The tsukuyomi and amerterasu are evenly matched but tsukuyomi is genjutsu and amerterase is physical. Neither of them are better but I believe the tsukuyomi does less damage to the user's eye than the amerterasu.