PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 479 Discussion

brunz
01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
well the chap came early on the site i read and the chap was really well done so kudos to kishi on that...what did you think about it?

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2010, 06:15 PM
http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42830

I hate the inzanagi technique, personally.

Sai9497
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
I liked the chapter. They ended this one at a really bad part I want to see if one of them ended up killing the other ( though I'm pretty sure Sasuke won't die.)

Wooster
01-20-2010, 06:20 PM
It was okay, except the whole chapter could have been reduced to the final panel. Well, I guess then we would have missed out on the elephantbear tiger.

brunz
01-20-2010, 06:21 PM

sorry..i did search and it didnt come up with yours...il delete if you like

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
I don't think either will die.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Naw, you don't have too broham. Your is just as good as mine.

ShikamaruGenius
01-20-2010, 06:41 PM

you too xD its just lame. you can escape death or critical situation. You lose automatically an eyes after using it wow... But for someone like danzo who had 10 sharingan. its like having 10 second chance. I can't believe he wasted them so easily...

the last attack was a trick by both of them. Sasuke activated his mangekyou just before attacking and danzo probably used again Izanagi. which mean only 1 sharingan will remain in his arm plus shishui Sharingan. we will probably see danzo use it in the next chapter since he talked about it in this one.

As for if Danzo will die. I'm still not sure but everything seem to show that he will gets killed...

Ockinga
01-20-2010, 06:45 PM
This fight has been good. Even though the sharingan continues to get spammed it looks like Danzou will die next chapter which good enough to make this the best fight ever. I hate Danzou.

NAGATO_PAIN
01-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Wth its not out is it?

Ockinga
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Wth its not out is it?

It is. I know a site that is usually faster than *** *****. PM me.

C4 Karura
01-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Can someone give me a site that has it up? My one doesn't release until later.

Hidan
01-20-2010, 07:52 PM
you too xD its just lame. you can escape death or critical situation. You lose automatically an eyes after using it wow... But for someone like danzo who had 10 sharingan. its like having 10 second chance. I can't believe he wasted them so easily...

the last attack was a trick by both of them. Sasuke activated his mangekyou just before attacking and danzo probably used again Izanagi. which mean only 1 sharingan will remain in his arm plus shishui Sharingan. we will probably see danzo use it in the next chapter since he talked about it in this one.

As for if Danzo will die. I'm still not sure but everything seem to show that he will gets killed...

Actually all of Danzo's Sharingarm's eyes closed except for one right before they stabbed each other if you re-look, so which means he only has one on his Sharingarm and Shuisu's.

C4 Karura
01-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Hello?

3littlepigs
01-20-2010, 09:56 PM
^^ ***** ****** just take the spaces out.

As for the chapter I don't know what to think of it...to be honest Danzou is stronger than I thought but I'm only enjoying this because Sasuke's having a hard time getting rid of him, if Danzou was fighting someone I like (like say Kakashi) I wouldn't like him being that strong! lol :p

Izanagi...man Kishi just doesn't know what else to add to the sharingan/Uchihas. There he goes again overpowering that eye technique...I'm getting sick of it :mad:. I understand why Danzou had to use it so much and so fast...I mean he's up against Susano'o which is basically invincible to begin with and not only that but Sasuke has Amaterasu and other Fire style jutsu so considering Danzou uses mainly Wind element that's another disadvantage.

So they both ended up hurting each other at the end? We all know Sasuke won't die...so it will most likely be Danzou. The sad part is Madara was there anyways to save Sasuke (again) if he needed to so even if Danzou gave it his all when fighting Sasuke he wouldn't have been able to go up against Madara right after that.

Anyway I'm glad it's ending next week! I really don't want to see Sasuke for another 30 chapters if possible (though I'm not that lucky) I just want to see the Alliance, Kakashi and Naruto!:D

AschenBlade
01-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Awesome chapter! It really got me into it. The climax was win.

Look, I don't mean to be mean, but you all really need to chill. How are you ever going to enjoy the story if all the guys do is complain about the Sharingan? I like how he handled Izanagi, he kept it unpredictable, and it made the fight more thrilling.

Also, just because it says the fight will end next chapter, doesn't mean it will, he always says it will end before it actually does, so you can expect at least another chapter.

Anyway, best chapter in a while, in my opinion. :D

OtoSeptic
01-21-2010, 12:38 AM
I agree that it was the best chapter in a while. Kishi never disappoints with action scenes, and the way he built up the tension up to the very last page was utterly awesome -- something I haven't regarded as such since the Sasuke/Itachi fight.

And that last page? EPIC. \o/

Titankahn
01-21-2010, 01:47 AM
I don't think either will die.
Yea i agree, this battle is far from over.

3littlepigs
01-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Awesome chapter! It really got me into it. The climax was win.

Look, I don't mean to be mean, but you all really need to chill. How are you ever going to enjoy the story if all the guys do is complain about the Sharingan? I like how he handled Izanagi, he kept it unpredictable, and it made the fight more thrilling.

Also, just because it says the fight will end next chapter, doesn't mean it will, he always says it will end before it actually does, so you can expect at least another chapter.

Anyway, best chapter in a while, in my opinion. :D
lol the sharingan isn't the only thing I complain about, and critique is something readers should do so I can do both complain about certain things and still enjoy the overall story/art/etc...;)

Just a question though...how did Danzou keep Izanagi "unpredictable"? Madara, Karin and Sasuke all realized how it works and he's almost out of eyes....

Sometimes he actually concludes the fight when he says he will at least the "fighting" part. I agree we'll probably see more of Sasuke for at least 2 more chapters but the actual fight can't last longer since they should both be out of chakra anyway.

Akatsuki Gord
01-21-2010, 10:39 AM
i enjoyed the chapter, i can see danzo survivng but if he is to die we should see his right eye. glad the whole thing is nearly over though and we can see some more characters again

The Demon Zabuza
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
If Danzo dies, we have yet another person that Kishi has trolled.

He really gets about, doesn't he?

mrsticky005
01-21-2010, 10:45 AM

Just wondering what do you guys exactly mean by a character is "trolled"
because I was under the impression that trolling was basically spamming
in forums

Reala
01-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Well atleast hopefully there will be no more sharingans!

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 11:31 AM
I sincerely hope he does not die. I think Sasuke is far too overpowered, I say this because based on past descriptions of the strain put on Mangekyo users. It was previously stated that using Susanoo is like every cell in your body straining, and yet Sasuke manages to continue to implement it like he's using a tissue. Not to mention he's been dealt fatal blows countless times, and shows no Psychological repercussion, time and time again Sasuke mental fortitude is inflated to a degree that is unrealistic. I am truly hoping that Danzo obliterates Sasuke.

AschenBlade
01-21-2010, 12:06 PM
lol the sharingan isn't the only thing I complain about, and critique is something readers should do so I can do both complain about certain things and still enjoy the overall story/art/etc...;)

Just a question though...how did Danzou keep Izanagi "unpredictable"? Madara, Karin and Sasuke all realized how it works and he's almost out of eyes....

Sometimes he actually concludes the fight when he says he will at least the "fighting" part. I agree we'll probably see more of Sasuke for at least 2 more chapters but the actual fight can't last longer since they should both be out of chakra anyway.

I wouldn't quite call it "critiquing" when the majority of people on the forums are just looking for something to call over-powered. That wasn't aimed at you.

I didn't mean Danzou, I meant Kishimoto, he made it unpredictable for us.
Besides, Sasuke didn't even figure it out, he guessed. Which I thought was funny.

I was just pointing out that people shouldn't assume the fight is about to end, he said that the Naruto VS. Sasuke fight would end several times before it actually did, is all.

I sincerely hope he does not die. I think Sasuke is far too overpowered, I say this because based on past descriptions of the strain put on Mangekyo users. It was previously stated that using Susanoo is like every cell in your body straining, and yet Sasuke manages to continue to implement it like he's using a tissue. Not to mention he's been dealt fatal blows countless times, and shows no Psychological repercussion, time and time again Sasuke mental fortitude is inflated to a degree that is unrealistic. I am truly hoping that Danzo obliterates Sasuke.

You can't talk like you understand Susanoo, you didn't make it, Kishimoto did. Besides, Sasuke said it hurt every cell in his body, I think we can assume he's hurting right now. Plus, I'm guessing you haven't noticed that Sasuke's been even more out of breath and has been bleeding because of it. The only reason Sasuke has been going this long is because of will power, he's determind, it gives him the ability to keep going, that's what Naruto uses. Also, don't say anything Kishimoto's done is "unrealistic," he's handled character development and relationships in a realistic manner, and all people due is say it's "unrealistic" because there's one thing they don't like, and act like it's the writer's fault.

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I honestly doubt that the fight will actually occur. I have a feeling Naruto will become Hokage, will pardon Sasuke's crimes and a happily ever after ending will ensue. :l

AschenBlade
01-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I honestly doubt that the fight will actually occur. I have a feeling Naruto will become Hokage, will pardon Sasuke's crimes and a happily ever after ending will ensue. :l

...What are you talking about?

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 12:33 PM
I would say that it is indeed quite unrealistic and that's basing off of past examples Kishimoto has written. We often see active Psychological consequences based of off a multitude of different causes. Such as physical pain, emotional pain, psychological strain, and various other deviant problematic reasons. Sasuke seems to be the exception, it would seem that Kishimoto has done a good job in keeping up with making the reactions reasonable and evident in other characters but with Sasuke such is not the case. If you took time to read up on human cognition, and the different ways they function it may seem a bit more obvious. I could rant on the ridiculous in-proportionate function of the Sharingan alone for pages on end, but that is not what is at discussion per say. I will say this much though, based on former authorship of Kishimoto we are shown that to some degree the characters react to certain threats and possible interferences, such as when Naruto failed to hit Madara, it had a reasonable Psychological repercussion. Naruto was confused and the other team members were perplexed, the depth of that alone is enough for any behaviorist to rant about. As an example, when Naruto failed there was a small grace period of Naruto waiting for his expected reaction, and when he realized it had failed his mind switched to an investigative process hence lowering his defense for that period of mental ingress into the situation. Now if we applied the same common rules of human Psyche to Sasuke's current situation, and if it was in similarity to Naruto's realistic reaction, Sasuke would be crushed. The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed. I'm done ranting...For now.

AschenBlade
01-21-2010, 01:00 PM
I would say that it is indeed quite unrealistic and that's basing off of past examples Kishimoto has written. We often see active Psychological consequences based of off a multitude of different causes. Such as physical pain, emotional pain, psychological strain, and various other deviant problematic reasons. Sasuke seems to be the exception, it would seem that Kishimoto has done a good job in keeping up with making the reactions reasonable and evident in other characters but with Sasuke such is not the case. If you took time to read up on human cognition, and the different ways they function it may seem a bit more obvious. I could rant on the ridiculous in-proportionate function of the Sharingan alone for pages on end, but that is not what is at discussion per say. I will say this much though, based on former authorship of Kishimoto we are shown that to some degree the characters react to certain threats and possible interferences, such as when Naruto failed to hit Madara, it had a reasonable Psychological repercussion. Naruto was confused and the other team members were perplexed, the depth of that alone is enough for any behaviorist to rant about. As an example, when Naruto failed there was a small grace period of Naruto waiting for his expected reaction, and when he realized it had failed his mind switched to an investigative process hence lowering his defense for that period of mental ingress into the situation. Now if we applied the same common rules of human Psyche to Sasuke's current situation, and if it was in similarity to Naruto's realistic reaction, Sasuke would be crushed. The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed. I'm done ranting...For now.

It looks to me like you were just grasping for your whining to be right that you just pulled whatever "smart words" you could find out of the air to confuse me, good going. The huge block of text doesn't help, either.

It's a manga. Manga and anime always put an emphasis on will-power, love, and hatred, and I believe that you can do a lot of things with just those emotions. You're basing all of this off of your own logic, you forget that emotions are what's important in a series.

"The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed."

"Will-power" is not "silly," it's what keeps people going, that's always the focus of manga, it's the focus of Bleach. That's why Naruto is as strong as he is, he's never had natural talent, it has been will-power. If anyone had "unrealistic" will-power, it'd be him, but that's what makes his character.

The body has limits, yes, but that's why Sasuke will most likely end up in a coma by the time this fight is over, he's been bleeding, straining, and hardly breathing this whole time, I think he's reached his limit.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this stupid feud, if you want to whine about every little thing, be my guest. I don't plan on wasting my time arguing with people who try to find the body limit in manga.

Good luck with that.

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 01:13 PM
I am not refuting the fact it is a manga, and I'm also not ignoring common recurring literary themes. At the same time I have already stated that my opinions are based off of events and cause and effect instances that have been purported by Kishimoto himself. For that matter it would be reasonably easy for one to point out conflicting instances in which this 'will-power' and chakra have been intertwined to the point of which no sensible or reliable analysis can be drawn.

As such, I find Sasuke to be vastly over powered, and if not that I do not know the word. Perhaps he is using a game-shark in his own world, or maybe he is eating Sensu beans. I agree that I will not 'feud' over such a subject, but I will discuss it. A key element in the Naruto world in explaining how to gauge character progression is by analyzing the rules, current and former boundaries, as well as assessing interdependently. Sasuke to me started off as a little larve and has somehow morphed into a being with limitless energy, and has somehow evolved his neurological form and base construction to withstand things others cannot, and has somehow eluded the need for neuro-chemical balance and regulation.

I win. :D

AschenBlade
01-21-2010, 01:30 PM
I am not refuting the fact it is a manga, and I'm also not ignoring common recurring literary themes. At the same time I have already stated that my opinions are based off of events and cause and effect instances that have been purported by Kishimoto himself. For that matter it would be reasonably easy for one to point out conflicting instances in which this 'will-power' and chakra have been intertwined to the point of which no sensible or reliable analysis can be drawn.

As such, I find Sasuke to be vastly over powered, and if not that I do not know the word. Perhaps he is using a game-shark in his own world, or maybe he is eating Sensu beans. I agree that I will not 'feud' over such a subject, but I will discuss it. A key element in the Naruto world in explaining how to gauge character progression is by analyzing the rules, current and former boundaries, as well as assessing interdependently. Sasuke to me started off as a little larve and has somehow morphed into a being with limitless energy, and has somehow evolved his neurological form and base construction to withstand things others cannot, and has somehow eluded the need for neuro-chemical balance and regulation.

I win. :D

Yeah, I'd like to see you write a better story. Seriously.

Also, he's not "over-powered," it's called getting stronger. He's developing. His hatred has given him more strength, his will-power and love for his brother have given him the ability to fight back. That's all there is too it.

Don't talk like you understand chakra, that has always been one of the lamest arguments. We don't use chakra, how do we know when they're out?

"Game-Shark?" You really couldn't have found a better comparison?

Sasuke's supposed to be as strong as Naruto, he's his rival. They're supposed to trade back and forth with who-is-stronger.

I won't fight with you anymore, seeing as how you're obviously one of those people who hate characters for no reason and can't stand to listen when someone else makes a point about how they're not bad characters.

Don't blame Kishimoto just because you hate his characters is all I'm saying, he's done everything right.

I like how you finally spaced your paragraphs.

On a side note: Putting "I win" just shows your immaturity, and it'll just keep the fight going. So spam that word next post if you want, I'm not replying. That doesn't mean you've "won" whatever war you think this is, it just means that I don't like pointless arguments. Good luck "winning" future battles, dude.

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks for your support. I never explained what I have won, but your admittance of it is appreciated. This is oddly starting to sound like me trolling, but in all honesty I think Sasuke is overpowered, and I would push that fact to the end of any argument. I'm sorry you do not see it as I do, and are not willing to see it for what it is.

Also I find Naruto to be an amazing manga, one of my favorite of all time, but honestly Sasuke is just way too overpowered, and many of my friends concur. If you wish to extinguish this fine debate I will abide for now, though as a closing statement... Sasuke is one of my least liked characters, and personally should be in Naruto's kitchen where he belongs. (No sexism intended) But honestly and respectfully I am willing to debate all other topics regarding characters empirically and do my solemn best to offer a firm and fair opinion. But in regards to Sasuke, he should just learn his place, which is with Naruto. :p

P.S. Pardon if I offended, I meant to do no such thing, but I do enjoy flaming Sasuke when I can. ^-^

royelric
01-21-2010, 02:39 PM
did they kill each other

deidara330
01-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Chapter was friggin epic the giant elephant thing was huge and Danzo wind jutsu were freaking cool! This is way better than Sasuke VS Raikage, and there wasn't as much talking in this fight. Danzo is now my favorite antagonist that isn't in the Akatsuki. The chapter end was a major cliffhanger, I'm hoping neither of them die because if either of them died in this fight the plot would die with them, more so with Sasuke then Danzo.

rocketjed1
01-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I liked this chapter more then the others for one single reason......Sasuke could die!

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I totally agree with you rocketjed1! I sincerely hope he dies.

deidara330
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
I liked this chapter more then the others for one single reason......Sasuke could die!I totally agree with you rocketjed1! I sincerely hope he dies.Please tell me what happens after Sasuke dies, but honestly Naruto just passed out at the thought of Sasuke being killed, and Sasuke was the entire reason Naruto left to train with Jiraiya. No way would Karin ever live it down, and Jugo can never again control his killing impulses. Sakura probably still loves him. Sasuke dies, the plot dies, simple as that.

Ninetailed Sage
01-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Although I agree with everyone at the fact that sasuke could die,but if Danzo kills him, Naruto is going to get mad.....and possibly go after danzo and if danzo dies that could possibly ruin the plot because then naruto has no one else to beat up lol.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Wouldn't this mean that Madara is using Izanagi to become intangible all the since he has EMS?

Also, I hope we don't see Sasuke for awhile at least.

Vatanui AKA Pride
01-21-2010, 03:53 PM

I guess we could add Danzo to the "Trolled List", along with Kisame and some of the Akatsuki if he does die in this battle.

X__Sasuke__X
01-21-2010, 04:09 PM
I personally enjoyed the chapter!! ^^
Good chapter to read!
One thing I did catch was what the Izanagi technique does- anything your opponet sees turn into a dream, while their own attacks are reality.
So when Danzo and Sasuke clashed at the end, that would mean Sasuke suffered the damage, and Danzo didn't.
But idk...
I think there's a good chance Danzo will die and Sasuke won't... but it could be vise versa. You never know when it comes to Kishimoto.

Hidden Ninja45
01-21-2010, 04:33 PM
It was ok chapter. Izangi actually wasn't as powerful as I thought it was. It looks like the fight will finally end next chapter. And i'm sure Sasuke won't die. Madara will do something that will keep Sasuke from dying.

NarutoUzumaki12
01-21-2010, 04:41 PM
The it was a good chapter i want sasuke to be killed by danzo

AschenBlade
01-21-2010, 05:00 PM
I personally enjoyed the chapter!! ^^
Good chapter to read!
One thing I did catch was what the Izanagi technique does- anything your opponet sees turn into a dream, while their own attacks are reality.
So when Danzo and Sasuke clashed at the end, that would mean Sasuke suffered the damage, and Danzo didn't.
But idk...
I think there's a good chance Danzo will die and Sasuke won't... but it could be vise versa. You never know when it comes to Kishimoto.

Well said! Great chapter! =D

The part about them clashing...is a good question. :???: I highly doubt we have to worry about Sasuke dying anytime soon, Madara still needs him for whatever it is he wanted him for in the first place. Also, he and Naruto still need their fight! I want to see it, anyway.

His death would also destroy the morals of the story:
Never go back on your word - Sasuke dies, Naruto didn't do what he said he would.
Friendship - Sasuke dies, Naruto's best friend dies.
People can change - A moral they don't emphasize too much, but nontheless a moral.
And so on.

Unless, of course, he finds a way to kill him in a way that it still fits the morals...

Anyway, glad to see someone agrees. =D

Bellicose Wolf
01-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Let's not forget that even if Sasuke does die he'll probably be revived, just like every other main character that has fallen into that situation. :l

narutofan14367
01-21-2010, 05:09 PM
The chapter was ok it could have been better

darkjam
01-21-2010, 05:46 PM
I thought the chapter was pretty gd. But does anyone else think that the sharingan is wayyy overpowered. I mean tsukuyomi, amaterasu, susanoo and now Izanagi. Wayy powerful ^^

Kuroda Taishi
01-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I enjoyed the chapter alot. I liked it alot more than the rest of the Sasuke vs. Danzo battle.

As for all of you people who keep saying Sasuke and the Sharingan are overpoweredDuuhhhh, and it is probably going to happen even more by the end of the story. So shut up and deal with it, and just enjoy the story and stop complaining. If you don't like it, don't read it.

3littlepigs
01-21-2010, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't quite call it "critiquing" when the majority of people on the forums are just looking for something to call over-powered. That wasn't aimed at you.

I didn't mean Danzou, I meant Kishimoto, he made it unpredictable for us.
Besides, Sasuke didn't even figure it out, he guessed. Which I thought was funny.

You can't talk like you understand Susanoo, you didn't make it, Kishimoto did. Besides, Sasuke said it hurt every cell in his body, I think we can assume he's hurting right now. Plus, I'm guessing you haven't noticed that Sasuke's been even more out of breath and has been bleeding because of it. The only reason Sasuke has been going this long is because of will power, he's determind, it gives him the ability to keep going, that's what Naruto uses. Also, don't say anything Kishimoto's done is "unrealistic," he's handled character development and relationships in a realistic manner, and all people due is say it's "unrealistic" because there's one thing they don't like, and act like it's the writer's fault.
What wasn't aimed at me? the 1st comment or this comment? I'm certainly not just looking for "something to call over-powered", it's just basically the Uchiha and their Kekkei Genkai-the sharingan that I often call "over-powered". For an eye technique that's supposed to be rare and almost exctinct everyone has it and not only that but with every new development in the story the friggin' thing makes its users too powerful at an extremely fast pace. Of course that's my opinion it's fine if you love it and can't get enough of it.

Karin basically guessed too...the only one who actually had any info on the technique besides Danzou is Madara.

Ok, I know that last comment wasn't aimed at me but seriously what are you? You sound like you work in public relations. Kishimoto's a mangaka granted but he's still a writer so once he's written something in the story, it's there and some of us take the info that he's given before to put some logic into whatever's going on at the moment. So yeah based on previous chapters some things can seem "unrealistic" and it can bother some people, get over it.
I actually agree with you...I've said it before during the fight at the summit and this fight Sasuke's chakra should've run out much sooner. He's not Naruto (someone who's been described as having a huge reserve of chakra plus the Kyuubi) yet he uses Amaterasu and Susano'o like crazy and since the beginning of the fights and his chakra doesn't run out. Now the psychological part I'm going to disagree with you...I actually think it's been declining since his fight with Killer Bee. Right now the "thing" that keeps him standing is not mental fortitude it's simply his ego. He doesn't want to admit that what Danzou said is true.

Bohica
01-22-2010, 07:36 AM
I liked that chapter, but Sasuke will some how survive like when he faught KB. I think the fight will end next chapter but neither Sasuke or Danzo will die, I think the fight will get interrupted by Sakura and the others and possibly Kakashi will make it. Madara will Teleport Sasuke and Karin away and Danzo will be crimpled and will never be a ninja again because his eyes are all used up or something.

Art is an EXPLOSION
01-22-2010, 07:38 AM
i think thyre both in a genjutsu wouldnt that be weird o.O

Kari-Chan
01-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Wow, yeah it seems like Sasuke and Danzo are getting new powers every time I turn around, but I'm really anxious to see how this fight ends

Titankahn
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
I'ts going to be more and more interesting! :) I only miss Naruto something big will happen.

otacon
01-22-2010, 12:37 PM
What wasn't aimed at me? the 1st comment or this comment? I'm certainly not just looking for "something to call over-powered", it's just basically the Uchiha and their Kekkei Genkai-the sharingan that I often call "over-powered". For an eye technique that's supposed to be rare and almost exctinct everyone has it and not only that but with every new development in the story the friggin' thing makes its users too powerful at an extremely fast pace. Of course that's my opinion it's fine if you love it and can't get enough of it.

Karin basically guessed too...the only one who actually had any info on the technique besides Danzou is Madara.

Ok, I know that last comment wasn't aimed at me but seriously what are you? You sound like you work in public relations. Kishimoto's a mangaka granted but he's still a writer so once he's written something in the story, it's there and some of us take the info that he's given before to put some logic into whatever's going on at the moment. So yeah based on previous chapters some things can seem "unrealistic" and it can bother some people, get over it.

I actually agree with you...I've said it before during the fight at the summit and this fight Sasuke's chakra should've run out much sooner. He's not Naruto (someone who's been described as having a huge reserve of chakra plus the Kyuubi) yet he uses Amaterasu and Susano'o like crazy and since the beginning of the fights and his chakra doesn't run out. Now the psychological part I'm going to disagree with you...I actually think it's been declining since his fight with Killer Bee. Right now the "thing" that keeps him standing is not mental fortitude it's simply his ego. He doesn't want to admit that what Danzou said is true.

Yeah, I agree that it is a combination of willpower,hatred, and ego that is keeping Sasuke going. emothions as such can fuel you, but they also wear you down after the feud is over. inother words, Sasuke is going to go blind from overuse of MS. expect Sasuke to get another powerup in the form of EMS (itachi's eyes) real soon.

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
01-22-2010, 01:27 PM
i just think that Sasuke might've been using a genjutsu after he threw his shurikens and gave striked Danzo with his Katana. But Danzo might be an illusion...who know? Cuz Danzo still has his other eyes with him. But unless if Sasuke knows about the 60 second interval on Danzo's eyes... v_\\ Oh and what about Sakura and the others? Hmm...maybe later on, it'll show Kakashi stopping Sakura from heading over to Sasuke...

Naruto2921
01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see you write a better story. Seriously.

Also, he's not "over-powered," it's called getting stronger. He's developing. His hatred has given him more strength, his will-power and love for his brother have given him the ability to fight back. That's all there is too it.

Don't talk like you understand chakra, that has always been one of the lamest arguments. We don't use chakra, how do we know when they're out?

"Game-Shark?" You really couldn't have found a better comparison?

Sasuke's supposed to be as strong as Naruto, he's his rival. They're supposed to trade back and forth with who-is-stronger.

I won't fight with you anymore, seeing as how you're obviously one of those people who hate characters for no reason and can't stand to listen when someone else makes a point about how they're not bad characters.

Don't blame Kishimoto just because you hate his characters is all I'm saying, he's done everything right.

I like how you finally spaced your paragraphs.

On a side note: Putting "I win" just shows your immaturity, and it'll just keep the fight going. So spam that word next post if you want, I'm not replying. That doesn't mean you've "won" whatever war you think this is, it just means that I don't like pointless arguments. Good luck "winning" future battles, dude.

I agree with the both of you first that we dont understand how Kishimoto comes up with each chapter and why he does things. And no one truely knows how chakra works with each charecter.

I do agree completely that Sasuke is becoming way too powerful and it is getting very annoying. As stated will power can only do so much for anyone and at every turn he gets these crazy abilities out of no where which i am tired of. For you to say Naruto has no talent is something I disagree with, yes his character is based on will power but without some talent that will get you on where. Even Naruto has his limits and cant do everything.

Naruto2921
01-22-2010, 05:09 PM
I liked that chapter, but Sasuke will some how survive like when he faught KB. I think the fight will end next chapter but neither Sasuke or Danzo will die, I think the fight will get interrupted by Sakura and the others and possibly Kakashi will make it. Madara will Teleport Sasuke and Karin away and Danzo will be crimpled and will never be a ninja again because his eyes are all used up or something.

The only reason Sasuke even survived KB which he never should have was due to the rest of his squad sacrificing them selves. He stood no chance against Killer Bee what so ever. Unless Naruto is able to control the 9-tails which i dont see happening anytime soon I would have to say that KB is the strongest out there. He took Sasuke down without basically trying and joking around about it at the same time.

3littlepigs
01-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I agree that it is a combination of willpower,hatred, and ego that is keeping Sasuke going. emothions as such can fuel you, but they also wear you down after the feud is over. inother words, Sasuke is going to go blind from overuse of MS. expect Sasuke to get another powerup in the form of EMS (itachi's eyes) real soon.
Oh yeah definitely! I'm expecting that last act of selfishness and arrogance from him any moment now. The thing is, it wouldn't bother me for him to take Itachi's eyes (I'm pretty sure that was Itachi's goal as well) but not until he wakes up and gets his act together :|. Now is not the time...I mean look at how he's using Amaterasu and Susano'o!

valtreck
01-23-2010, 03:21 AM
awesome chapter!!!