PDA

View Full Version : Kisame discussion *spoilers*

Ettipio1
01-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Ok so what does everyone think about Kisame being killed by Killer Bee and the Raikage? Now there's no doubt that the brothers are extremely powerful shinobi, but for the tremendous amount of chakra Kisame is claimed to have he shouldn't be dead. Plus, he was smiling after being decapitated.

deidara330
01-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok so what does everyone think about Kisame being killed by Killer Bee and the Raikage? Now there's no doubt that the brothers are extremely powerful shinobi, but for the tremendous amount of chakra Kisame is claimed to have he shouldn't be dead. Plus, he was smiling after being decapitated.You put a massive spoiler in the title. Next time, please don't. Anyways, I imagine Samehada will revive.

Ettipio1
01-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Yea sorry bout that i honestly just realized i did something stupid. Sorry i'm new. But, yea you believe Samehada will revive him?

Taker369
01-20-2010, 02:52 PM
i dont think kisames dead and i hope he aint.

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 02:53 PM
If Kisame comes back there's one reason for it.

To fight Suigetsu again.

Ur Mom
01-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Look at his last jutsu's name and think for a second, 'cause someone made a prediction on him still being alive A LONG TIME AGO on these forums....just saying

Ettipio1
01-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Yeaaaa it seemed like there rivalry was inevitable

Vocaloid
01-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Sadly, I don't think he'll be coming back. And the only reason Samehada would come back to him is if KB dies. Which even then I'm not sure if it actually has the ability to bring people back from the dead, just to have it's own will and eat/store people's chakra.

If he does somehow come back in a tottally awesome plot-twist, I think he'll officially die in battle against Might Guy. Or Suigetsu, but only if he doesn't fight Guy.

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Sadly, I don't think he'll be coming back. And the only reason Samehada would come back to him is if KB dies. Which even then I'm not sure if it actually has the ability to bring people back from the dead, just to have it's own will and eat/store people's chakra.

If he does somehow come back in a tottally awesome plot-twist, I think he'll officially die in battle against Might Guy. Or Suigetsu, but only if he doesn't fight Guy.

If it's to fight Suigetsu again. Expect Suigetsu to get a MAJOR power up.

Ettipio1
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Hmm... well i think that if he is to return to the manga alive it won't be from a hidden power Samehada has to offer, but a technique of Kisame himself. With such a large pool of chakra he must have tricks up his sleeve. Also, i think he realized he was outmatched at the time and wanted KB, Raikage to think they killed him

NAGATO_PAIN
01-20-2010, 03:16 PM
sigh* Kisame is already deceased...its on the website which i cannot tell you cause then they will block it and the people there made this english website off of Associates or whatever from Kishimoto but heres the answer your looking for...now BELIEVE IT!!!

Kisame Hoshigaki (Former Member-Deceased)

Kisame engaged in murder and rebellion in his home country, fleeing Mist he joined Akatsuki. Kisame is partnered with Uchiha Itachi. He was assigned to capture the Yonbi Jinchuuriki and did so with little difficulty. When he was sent to capture the Hachibi Jinchuuriki Killer Bee, he was forced to merge with Samehada. Unfortunately Samehada liked the taste of the Hachibi chakra and betrayed Kisame. He then was killed by Bee and his brother the Raikage.

Wooster
01-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes, Kisame is dead. He smiled because he was impressed with the attack that killed him. In other words, he accepted his death and was showing respect to his opponents.

Sai9497
01-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Kisame is dead, sadly
They decapitated him. There's no way you could survive that unless of course you're Hidan

Taker369
01-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Kisame cant be dead yet we dont even know his past.

Sai9497
01-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Kisame cant be dead yet we dont even know his past.

True. But Kishimoto could easily do an arc about his past.

Wooster
01-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Kisame is dead, sadly
They decapitated him. There's no way you could survive that unless of course you're Hidan

Or Danzo.

Taker369
01-20-2010, 04:10 PM
True. But Kishimoto could easily do an arc about his past.

he should.

Hidden Ninja45
01-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Kisame was talking after being decapitated. How does that even happen if he died. His death was so horrible that he just about has to be brought back somehow.

Taker369
01-20-2010, 04:15 PM
i belive he is alive.

Wooster
01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Kisame was talking after being decapitated. How does that even happen if he died. His death was so horrible that he just about has to be brought back somehow.
Do you really want to know? In the real world, decapitation does not result in instant death, I will leave it at that.

Ettipio1
01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes, honestly it just seems to lame for him, a character so powerful, to be killed instantly. And, we still haven't learned the connection between him and Madara (how Kisame recognized him when Tobi removed his mask)

AnBu.KnighT
01-20-2010, 05:41 PM
wen kisame died i was sad i was like: NOOOOOO! HOW CAN HE DIED!! LOL i was all mad and started hating killer bee and raikage but then i realize its not there fault its the creator fault! i shall avenge my Master Kisame Senpai

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Yes, honestly it just seems to lame for him, a character so powerful, to be killed instantly. And, we still haven't learned the connection between him and Madara (how Kisame recognized him when Tobi removed his mask)

Well it allows more to be heard about the 7 swordsman of the Hidden Mist.

I'm wondering what the dealio with them was.

xiaoyu000
01-20-2010, 07:23 PM
I was happy when the blue fish died.
LOLOLOL JK ^^;

Dx We can all wish for him to come back.
...>w>; Itachi needs to come back......
Maybeh if we believed |3

tobiperson
01-20-2010, 07:25 PM
hasn't anyon else noticed that he was laughing after getting decapitated?

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
hasn't anyon else noticed that he was laughing after getting decapitated?

I'm not so sure that confirms anything.
It could be that Kisame is just THAT crazy.

Jinchiruuki
01-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Well it allows more to be heard about the 7 swordsman of the Hidden Mist.

I'm wondering what the dealio with them was.

My theory on that:

Madara at one point was Mizukage. He started the Seven swordsman in order to get the most powerful ninja to do his bidding (much like akatsuki).

I also believe Zabuza's failed coup d'etat was against Madara...the only way to fully counter his Silent Killing Technique and Hidden mist was with the sharingan (or a wind jutsu probably).

AschenBlade
01-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Sorry, but Kisame is dead. Some people try to say "Look what jutsu he used before he died!" because they think it was a substitution jutsu, but people have said that that could've been one of his water jutsu. Besides, there'd be no surprise for the Japanese readers, they'd just see it as "Substitution Jutsu!" and there'd be no drama for his "return."

Also, why would he need to give him history before killing him? The only Akatsuki members who got that were Itachi, Pein and now Madara, he could just slap it into a Data Book like the rest. Though, he gave Deidara and Sasori a tiny bit, but not enough to really explain some things.

I believe Kisame went down good, he lost to a Kage and a Jinchuuriki, that's not what most people could stand against, so where's the problem with how he died?

One more thing: Why do we need to have it explained on how he recognized Madara as Mizukage? He's from the Mist Village after all.

Just sayin'...

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 11:18 PM
My theory on that:

Madara at one point was Mizukage. He started the Seven swordsman in order to get the most powerful ninja to do his bidding (much like akatsuki).

I also believe Zabuza's failed coup d'etat was against Madara...the only way to fully counter his Silent Killing Technique and Hidden mist was with the sharingan (or a wind jutsu probably).

Actually I think Zabuza attacked Yagura the figure head 4th Mizukage and failed because Madara was the de facto Mizukage.

darkjam
01-21-2010, 02:04 AM
Though i hate to admit it he probably is dead. Although i thought his death was kinda crappy. I mean i no that Killer Bee and Raikage r super strong but i guess i was expecting a little more from him. I mean he was in Akatsuki and all of the rest of akatsuki had decent deaths, but i found Kisame's slightly lacking. It would of been way better if he had fought Guy one more time and died then. That would of been an epic fight ^^

Strider_Naruto
01-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Though i hate to admit it he probably is dead. Although i thought his death was kinda crappy. I mean i no that Killer Bee and Raikage r super strong but i guess i was expecting a little more from him. I mean he was in Akatsuki and all of the rest of akatsuki had decent deaths, but i found Kisame's slightly lacking. It would of been way better if he had fought Guy one more time and died then. That would of been an epic fight ^^

I was expecting the battle to be more epic between Kisame, Killer Bee, and when Raikage made his appearance. I honestly felt like that entire fight was rushed the moment Raikage appeared. Kisame was one of the strongest members in Akatsuki but I guess Kishimoto wanted to rush the battle or felt like the fight was going to be a drag. I really wanted to see more out of that fight. Kisame was one of my favorite Akatsuki members, but I guess it was bound to happen.

darkjam
01-21-2010, 05:15 AM
I was expecting the battle to be more epic between Kisame, Killer Bee, and when Raikage made his appearance. I honestly felt like that entire fight was rushed the moment Raikage appeared. Kisame was one of the strongest members in Akatsuki but I guess Kishimoto wanted to rush the battle or felt like the fight was going to be a drag. I really wanted to see more out of that fight. Kisame was one of my favorite Akatsuki members, but I guess it was bound to happen.

My point exactly. The fight was really rushed, and yeh he was one of the strongest members of akatsuki. So i dont really understand y it was rushed i mean he was kinda a main character, i thought he deserved more than his crappy death.

zenon883
01-21-2010, 05:39 AM
yeah didnt they said that he got his head knocked off by killer bee and E the raikage

but they said that most of the akasuki had special ways of keeping them selves alive the only ones that dont are itachi and konan i think

tsuchikage
01-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Sorry, but Kisame is dead. Some people try to say "Look what jutsu he used before he died!" because they think it was a substitution jutsu, but people have said that that could've been one of his water jutsu. Besides, there'd be no surprise for the Japanese readers, they'd just see it as "Substitution Jutsu!" and there'd be no drama for his "return."
Just sayin'...

The jutsu Kisame cast before dying was "Suiton: Dai Koudan no Jutsu". Which translates as "Water Style: Great Shark Bomb Jutsu". The reason people thought it was a substitution is because there is a japanese word "Daikou" (different characters) that means spokesperson or representative. When the manga was unofficially translated, one of the sites used the wrong translation.

NAGATO_PAIN
01-21-2010, 09:06 PM
.........omg hes dead alright kishimoto already confirmed it on the website of mine...so just go back to the first page and look at my spoiler thank you! :) :)

valtreck
01-23-2010, 06:43 AM
kisame did a jutsu just before double-lariat, so there is a chance that he is alive

itachi-awsome-^/_\^
01-23-2010, 06:56 AM
well he is dead deres no way ne1 could survive double lariat

Neko Sakura
01-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Kisame is dead? WAT THE %#$@#

The Demon Zabuza
01-23-2010, 07:34 AM
That battle was far too short for an Akasuki death. Look at Hidan and Kazuku, Deidara and Sasori. Pein took 32 whole chapters in his battle.

I refuse to believe that Kisame can go out after a mere 3 or 4 chapters of fighting.Kisame is dead? WAT THE %#$@#

*edits title*

Seven
01-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Well if samehada could revive it would hav 2 reach him before Zetsu

Lawliet.S
01-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Personaly I don't think he's coming back. I mean there's no reason for him to. I doubt that fighting Suigetsu is such a big priority that he'd want to come alive. Although that's my opinion.