Jinchiruuki
01-20-2010, 02:09 PM
I'd say Byakugan in the long run.

- 360 degree field of vision
- See chakra points, chakra movement and can predict taijutsu
- Telescopic Vision
- Considered a Sensory- type

Mangekyo Sharingan

- Has some of the most powerful techniques (Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsuky, Kamui)
- Can read taijutsu, see chakra, copy jutsu
- When using it however it has massive recoil...fatigue, loss of eye sight, bleeding of the eyes, large drain of chakra, eventually lose eye sight and powers when you use too much.

So in terms of power definitly MS but in terms of ability and flaws the Byakugan is better since it has no recoil.

Hidden Ninja45
01-20-2010, 05:29 PM

- Telescopic Vision

Mangekyo Sharingan

- Can read taijutsu, see chakra
- When using it however it has massive recoil...fatigue, loss of eye sight, bleeding of the eyes, large drain of chakra, eventually lose eye sight and powers when you use too much.

So in terms of power definitly MS but in terms of ability and flaws the Byakugan is better since it has no recoil.
Wow. But i'd still prefer MS, since it can somehow turn into Eternal Mangekyo Sharigan and you can life forever.....maybe.

AnBu.KnighT
01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
eh MS has black flames, susano, both very strong techniques but then bykugan can see trough illusions and has sensorys idk both are great

Leafy
01-20-2010, 06:20 PM

- Telescopic Vision

Mangekyo Sharingan

- Can read taijutsu, see chakra

Thats long term effects, if it were just a battle MS beats byakugan because of susanoo ameterasu and tsukuyomi, and MS can copy jutsu.

Jinchiruuki
01-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Thats long term effects, if it were just a battle MS beats byakugan because of susanoo ameterasu and tsukuyomi, and MS can copy jutsu.

No duh...that's why I said in the long run.

AnBu.KnighT
01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
tsukuyomi wont help since byakugan can see through genjutsu but ya ameterasu and susanoo stomps bykugan

kokojojo
01-20-2010, 06:48 PM
byakugan has a blind spot doesnt it?

Seven
01-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Tsukoiyomi cant be broken even by a Hyuuga's Byakugan and Amaterasu will burn even against Rotation and Susano Well tanks any byakugan technique.

Ockinga
01-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Offensivley the byakugan can't do anything against the Mangekyo.
Let's examine all of the attacks we know.

Eight trigrams 64 palms: Read by sharingan
Eight trigrams air palm: Coppied and read by sharingan.
Gentle fists taijutsu: Easily read by sharingan

Defensivley: I belive that rotaion could with stand ameratatsu because the flames would burn the chakra not the user. I think susanoo could break through it. As for gengjutsu, there is nothing within the byakugan ability to defend against tsukiyomi as far as we know. Seeing chakra flow doesn't do anything for defending against it.

zenon883
01-21-2010, 06:55 AM
id say MS against any other byakugan

but what about that legend about the bankakyou byakugan and eternal do those byakugan even exist they said the founder of the hyuga he had the eternal bankakyou byakugan and burned all the scrolls on how to achevie it

AkatsukiMember
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM

- Telescopic Vision

Mangekyo Sharingan

- Can read taijutsu, see chakra, copy jutsu

This is hard to decide, but I think Sharingan would win in an all out battle because of its many abilities.

Twilit Lion (Leo)
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
mangekyo sharingan

lady gaara
04-05-2010, 09:44 PM
go byakugan and go neji.

mdog6190
04-05-2010, 11:40 PM
i will go with mangekyo sharingan

UchihaSasuke19
05-27-2010, 03:06 PM
byakugan has a blind spot doesnt it?

yes it does. its rly easy to get by byakugan

sarutobi17
05-27-2010, 03:30 PM
this is a tough choice but i'll go with ms.

kvSaku
06-04-2010, 11:44 AM
I would have to say...Sharingan would win just because of all of it abilitys. Not saying byakugan is bad, Its awesome too I just think Sharingan in the long run would win.

Twilit Lion (Leo)
06-06-2010, 07:02 PM
mangekyo sharingan is better