PDA

View Full Version : When Orochimaru versed the 3rd Hokage

kakashirox
01-19-2010, 03:20 PM
When Orochimaru summoned the 1st 2nd and 4th Hokages and the 3rd managed to stop the 4th from being oppened wouldnt there be nothing anyway because the 4th used the sealing jutsu and wouldnt that demon or what ever it is took his soul

Shikamaru Nara
01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Wrong, reanimation brings the body to Orochimaru and it isn't really a live person. Just a corpse.

kakashirox
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Wrong, reanimation brings the body to Orochimaru and it isn't really a live person. Just a corpse. Well then how do the first and second have there memory back

Hidden Ninja45
01-19-2010, 05:01 PM
When Orochimaru summoned the 1st 2nd and 4th Hokages and the 3rd managed to stop the 4th from being oppened wouldnt there be nothing anyway because the 4th used the sealing jutsu and wouldnt that demon or what ever it is took his soul
Someone posted a theory awhile ago where they said that Orochimaru didn't summon the 4th, but someone else. I doubt this is true.

kokojojo
01-23-2010, 04:30 PM
i think it was the 4th, and they have they're memories because they still have their brain. but they're without souls and not at full strength. that was a pretty sick jutsu tho

9tail
01-23-2010, 05:53 PM
well i know this is stupid cause this is an anime but
i think it was the 4th, and they have they're memories because they still have their brain. but they're without souls and not at full strength. that was a pretty sick jutsu tho
well i know this is stupid cause this is an anime but...theyve been dead for a long time they would have decomposed...no brain left

kokojojo
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
well then there entire bodies wud've decomposed not just their brains

Madara Fanboy
02-15-2010, 03:08 PM
The 3rd animated body was supposed to be the 4th hokage, that's why sarutobi did everything in his power to stop it from coming out.

But uhh yea I guess the jutsu calls back the soul, even if its sealed in the deathgod