PDA

View Full Version : Ourochimaru V.s Pein

Kizomaru Yukimoto
01-18-2010, 01:04 AM
For me I think Pein. He has Reinngan so yeah.. Auto kill

Miles Edgeworth
01-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Easily Pain, Pain has better speed feats and Preta can absorb his chakra, Human can remove his soul, etc.

Reikai Hezamu
01-18-2010, 09:57 AM
This thread has already been made I think.

Anyways, Pain stomps. Animal Path defeats Orochimaru's snakes, Preta Path absorbs all of Orochimaru's Ninjutsu, and yeah. You get the point. The Six Paths of Pain stomps Orochimaru.

ToMbStOnE
01-18-2010, 10:00 AM
I Say Pein Cuz Ourochimaru Iz Really Weak And He Needz A Body Also Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Show More Information Plzz Just Sent Me A Message ;) Thx

tanduhman
01-18-2010, 10:00 AM
I think that a better thread would be orochimaru vs. each path 1 by 1 instead of all at the same time...

thats way more interesting.

natsumiuchiha16
01-18-2010, 10:03 AM
definatly pain since he has the renningan and orochimaru is weak without any justu

Lady Tsunade
01-18-2010, 11:31 AM
This thread has been done many times before *sigh* but yea Pein stomps. Orochimaru has no defence for Chibaku Tensei. And fighting off all six bodies at once would be far too difficult and eventually overwhelm him. Lets not forget he doesnt have the speed that SM Jiraiya has that allows him to keep up with the bodies.

Seven
01-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Pein pwns Orochi badly all it takes is 1 Chibaku Tensai

321zigzag1
01-18-2010, 06:57 PM
If Orochimaru wants to defeat Pain, he has to use Edo Tensei and resort to Manda and Hydra form.

Frost ninja
01-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Pein pwns Orochi badly all it takes is 1 Chibaku Tensai

Leech All creation from orochimaru

Pops out and snake rapes a powerless Deva

Orochi loses against all of pein in every situation except for if they go for CBT off of the bat.

321zigzag1
01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Leech All creation from orochimaru

Pops out and snake rapes a powerless Deva

Orochi loses against all of pein in every situation except for if they go for CBT off of the bat.

There is no evidence that Deva becomes powerless after CBT.

Deva used shinra tensei soon after it.

Orochimaru won't have time to do leech all creation as the gravity pull disrupts everything and pulls oro within to the center.

Frost ninja
01-18-2010, 08:00 PM
There is no evidence that Deva becomes powerless after CBT.

Deva used shinra tensei soon after it.

Orochimaru won't have time to do leech all creation as the gravity pull disrupts everything and pulls oro within to the center.

Yes there is, in fact its stated multiple times throughout it all that after it he has a recharge time. And if by "soon after it" you mean the entire time Naruto was inside it having a parent teacher conference, then coming out and such and over dramatic peeling away of the sphere, falling on the ground... then yes.

He dosent need time. He pulls leech all creation, he becomes part of the sphere itself. No gravity effect happens to him since he's not a seperate section of matter. He's inside the ball itself, he simply becomes part of it and swims to the outside. Then he snake rapes from there. Even at the center, he does the same thing. Pops through the sphere and out the other side.

321zigzag1
01-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes there is, in fact its stated multiple times throughout it all that after it he has a recharge time. And if by "soon after it" you mean the entire time Naruto was inside it having a parent teacher conference, then coming out and such and over dramatic peeling away of the sphere, falling on the ground... then yes.

He dosent need time. He pulls leech all creation, he becomes part of the sphere itself. No gravity effect happens to him since he's not a seperate section of matter. He's inside the ball itself, he simply becomes part of it and swims to the outside. Then he snake rapes from there. Even at the center, he does the same thing. Pops through the sphere and out the other side.

No, Deva only became powerless after using Chou Shinra Tensei.

That whole Naruto conference wasn't even that long. Again no evidence. It only applied to shinra tensei and its giant variant itself.

So Orochimaru is going to pull it off while he is pulled away at much greater force that really disrupts your motions?

No snake raping here and now.

Frost ninja
01-19-2010, 01:51 PM
No, Deva only became powerless after using Chou Shinra Tensei.

That whole Naruto conference wasn't even that long. Again no evidence. It only applied to shinra tensei and its giant variant itself.

So Orochimaru is going to pull it off while he is pulled away at much greater force that really disrupts your motions?

No snake raping here and now.

He got punched in the face by naruto and sent into a wall, I didnt see any gravity going on there.

Do you have evidence of exactly how much time had elapsed? Even if its just a few minutes, its a few minutes without power nonetheless.

Yes, because once he's out of the created sphere he can go all kinds of brutal on him. He goes through the sphere itself. He dosent break out, he just slips through. No gravity will be affecting him since after the ball is made there is no gravitational pull. After naruto leaves the sphere, look at the ball itself. Nothing comes back to fill the gap that has been made as it would if there were still gravity. Considering orochimaru just slips out of it, there is nake rape here and now.

321zigzag1
01-19-2010, 02:06 PM
He got punched in the face by naruto and sent into a wall, I didnt see any gravity going on there.

Do you have evidence of exactly how much time had elapsed? Even if its just a few minutes, its a few minutes without power nonetheless.

Yes, because once he's out of the created sphere he can go all kinds of brutal on him. He goes through the sphere itself. He dosent break out, he just slips through. No gravity will be affecting him since after the ball is made there is no gravitational pull. After naruto leaves the sphere, look at the ball itself. Nothing comes back to fill the gap that has been made as it would if there were still gravity. Considering orochimaru just slips out of it, there is nake rape here and now.

He was kicked to the wall after Deva decided to attempt to stab Naruto. He never used ST then.

Whether the time elapsed the point is there is no evidence Deva becomes powerless. It only applied to Shinra Tensei and its giant variant itself.

Thats providing if Orochimaru can slip in through in perfection so easilly.

Naruto stood on the ball as the Chibaku Tensei was in stasis mode.
No naked rape here and like that.

44-Cannons
01-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Pein, no doubt about it