PDA

View Full Version : tsunade vs. hidan?

crystalblade13
01-17-2010, 08:32 PM

tsunade is past her fear of blood.

tsunades only weapon besides her fists is a kunai.

peak condition

who wins?

otacon
01-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Although they are both probalby close in speed, Hidan is probably faster due to keeping up with a (then; now supersonic) transonic Kakashi. Hidan would eventually draw blood. Katsuya could save her, though, and might give he the upperhand sue to acid spit, which could at least be bothersome towards Hidan. Groundpound would also make it hard on Hidan. however, i still think hidan would be fast enough to draw blood and kill Tsunade with the curdse, even with the help of Katsuya.

crystalblade13
01-17-2010, 08:50 PM
yeah, thats quite a possibility. tsunade is skilled at dodging, but i dont know if she could do it long enough to get a clear hit off on hidan. and im not quite sure of katsuya's speed but trying to sommon it would give hidan an opening so yeah...i think hidan would probably take this.

Miles Edgeworth
01-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Although they are both probalby close in speed, Hidan is probably faster due to keeping up with a (then; now supersonic) transonic Kakashi. Hidan would eventually draw blood. Katsuya could save her, though, and might give he the upperhand sue to acid spit, which could at least be bothersome towards Hidan. Groundpound would also make it hard on Hidan. however, i still think hidan would be fast enough to draw blood and kill Tsunade with the curdse, even with the help of Katsuya.

Hidan himself is probably sonic, and by powerscaling Tsunade should be too as well as the fact that Tsunade kept up with Oro.

Hidan's ritual takes prep time, Tsunade would not allow it. If Tsunade sees the ritual circle she won't just stand there and watch, she'll stop Hidan and since she can break the ground, she can destroy the circle. On top of that her taijutsu is relentless, I highly doubt Hidan can land the ritual before Tsunade incapacitates him. Also, she has that one jutsu that disrupts a person's nerves so that when they try to use one, a different one works. I don't think Hidan can adjust to that quickly enough to counter.

AnBu.KnighT
01-17-2010, 10:57 PM
this is actaully a great match up, -hidan and tsunade are kinda same speed may hidan is a little faster idk, -um hidan ritual takes alot of prep time x,x tsunade can easly stop him from doing his ritual keeping him at doing only his physical sythe attacks, -maybe if he traps her some how and gets enough time to do ritual he can get her, -but that might be to hard for him, -Tsunade physical attacks wont really hurt him x since he imortal x but it can take him down, -and Tsunade can prolly stomp him using her larva summoning and trapping him in goo making him unable to move and then end him there.

crystalblade13
01-18-2010, 07:00 PM
thanks for the comments guys. i myself believe hidan would win soley due to his ritualistic powers and what seems to be a slight one up on speed. since tsunade hasnt been seen to be that profficient with a knife (at least compared to hidans scyth skills) i dont think she would be able to render him unable to fight.

deidara330
01-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Tsunade should win. Hidan only has two weapons, and one jutsu. He doesn't have many attack options. Tsunade also has limited attack options, with only kunai, one summoning, medic ninjutsu, and taijutsu. However, she has more options. The only offensive Hidan can take is to run up close enough to use his scythe on Tsunade. This is his only option, and the best option for him. While he's running towards Tsunade, she could prepare to summon Katsuyu. She can start making hand seals when the battle starts, but Hidan needs blood to prepare his curse. As he's running towards her, she could (and likely would) kick the ground to stop him while making hand seals, and then summon Katsuyu. The force of such a giant animal alone would likely incapacitate Hidan. If not, then Acid Slime would certainly be able to incapacitate him. Tsunade would be able to win before he could get any blood.

Miles Edgeworth
01-18-2010, 09:57 PM
thanks for the comments guys. i myself believe hidan would win soley due to his ritualistic powers and what seems to be a slight one up on speed. since tsunade hasnt been seen to be that profficient with a knife (at least compared to hidans scyth skills) i dont think she would be able to render him unable to fight.

The ritual takes way too much prep time and a bloodlusted Tsunade would not give him that time, let alone kill her.

He's faster but he can't blitz her.

If she uses the nerve confusion move, she has plenty of time to cut his head off.

Outer Path
01-20-2010, 06:10 AM
The ritual takes way too much prep time and a bloodlusted Tsunade would not give him that time, let alone kill her.

He's faster but he can't blitz her.

If she uses the nerve confusion move, she has plenty of time to cut his head off.
Since when has Hidan been susceptible because of his nerves? The only thing I remember him complaining about was the pain in his neck when he first got beheaded by Asuma, which he shouldn't have even been capable of doing.

The guy thinks and talks with his head separated from his body, and he's going to have some trouble with getting his nerves shocked? :lol:

Hidan
02-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Actually Tsunade would need to fight at close range to get a good hit at Hidan, and Hidan usually tries to stay at long range if need be. It would be out of character for Tsunade to summon Katsuyu right away, in fact she would probably not summon it unless if in a pinch, I have yet seen Tsunade being able to block a weapon without having to use her actual skin to defend, in which Hidan would get her blood. If Hidan got far enough away he would be able to set up the ritual, and I don't know why everyone over exaggerates the time it takes to make the symbol, it takes him all of 5-10 seconds to create it then it is done. If he does it before she attacks him then he is all set. If Tsunade decides to use the blood from the cut to summon Hidan would have done drawing his Jashin Symbol by then, and afterwords he would either toy with her or kill her off quickly like he wanted to do with Shikamaru. Either way I still see Hidan winning.