PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto vs Hidan

otacon
01-15-2010, 07:30 PM
bloodlusted

who wins?

Nyruss
01-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Hidan. Better feats to my knowledge, and Kabuto hasn't shown nearly enough chops to handle the kind of damage Hidan can hand out,

Cyl
01-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Dudemeister didn't you just read TDZ's thread? Your post will be deleted.

Hidan wins because he is immortal, but Kabuto could sever Hidans head, but then again can he? I don't remember some of Kabuto's feats so I will await further debates.

Cyl
01-15-2010, 07:38 PM
What the hell are you talking about?
I am talking about you spamming in the battlegrounds threads.

Your post will be deleted swiftly by a mod or someone with the power.

Now get back on-topic.

Cyl
01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
What are you, high?

You edited your post and saying I got high. You are spamming and trying to play a trick on the mods, they aren't stupid. They know if you edit your posts, once again you are going off topic.

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Hmm I would say Kabuto...he may not be super fast but he would be quick enough to use Chakra scapel to cut off circulation/muscles in Hidan's legs and arms thus rendering him paralyzed. He may be immortal but his body would not be able to do anything about Kabuto's Chakra Scapel technique if he landed which I am sure he would be able to if Kabuto fought on par with Kakashi who has the sharingan.

Looking at the other side Hidan's only chance in this fight is to stay long range with his scythe and keep Kabuto at bay...the minute he enters close combat Kabuto would have upper hand. That being said I have not seen Kabuto's taijutsu skills that much so it is hard to say.

Honestly don't underrate Kabuto...he is quite the skilled shinobi to have fought on par with Kakashi and supress the influence of Orochimaru in him.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Hidan because he'll cut a slit on Kabuto's face in order to perform Hidan's ritual of death. Everybody knows Hidan as the most conseravtive Akatsuki member, who does his things according to his Jashin beliefs. Kabuto's Orochimaru's rigth man and nothing more. As for Kabuto, he can have a chance to heal himself whatever Hidan can dish out. If Hidan's cuts Kabuto's skin and performs the ritual, it's all over. Hidan over Kabuto because I sound similar to Frank's Picks.

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 08:08 PM
good point but hidan did hold off 2 jonin and 2 special jonin by himself

Just because he held them off doesn't mean he could overpower them. Kakashi held off Hidan and 3 of Kakuzu's seperated hearts. If Kabuto could fight on par with Kakashi then it's good to assume that Kabuto could do the same. Not to mention Kabuto is a very good strategist, Hidan however is more of a bloodthirsty maniac and doesn't pay attention to details, which is why he fell into Shikamaru's trap so easily.

[Shikamaru]
01-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Hidan ROFLSTOMPS.

Kabuto wouldn't even land a shot on him, Kakashi with Sharingan could bearly dodge Hidan's attacks.

He doesn't even need ritual, his ranged weapon would kill Kabuto pretty quickly.

[Shikamaru]
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Just because he held them off doesn't mean he could overpower them. Kakashi held off Hidan and 3 of Kakuzu's seperated hearts. If Kabuto could fight on par with Kakashi then it's good to assume that Kabuto could do the same. Not to mention Kabuto is a very good strategist, Hidan however is more of a bloodthirsty maniac and doesn't pay attention to details, which is why he fell into Shikamaru's trap so easily.
This is blood lusted, meaning Kabuto will charge ahead along with Hidan. There is no strategies here.

Hidan has better speed, dodging ability and pin point attacks.

Oh yea, he's also immortal.

Hidan takes this by far.

Nyruss
01-15-2010, 09:15 PM
This is blood lusted, meaning Kabuto will charge ahead along with Hidan. There is no strategies here.

Yeah...no. That only applies if CIS is off. Bloodlust just means they'll try to win, not that they'll abandon any semblance of intelligence.

[Shikamaru]
01-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah...no. That only applies if CIS is off. Bloodlust just means they'll try to win, not that they'll abandon any semblance of intelligence.
Strategy or not, there is no way Kabuto can defeat him.

By saying there is no strategy wasn't a comment in vein, there is no strategy here for Kabuto, at all.

He still gets raped.

Miles Edgeworth
01-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Hidan probably wins this, he has better speed feats than Kabuto does and should be able to take whatever Kabuto does. Kabuto doesn't have anything to incapacitate Hidan so Hidan would probably end up killing Kabuto first.

otacon
01-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Hidan probably wins this, he has better speed feats than Kabuto does and should be able to take whatever Kabuto does. Kabuto doesn't have anything to incapacitate Hidan so Hidan would probably end up killing Kabuto first.

chakra scapel could no doubt decapitate hHidan. Speedwise, though, Hidan is probably faster by feats, but by hype Kabuto is faster, and he has Oro. Il save my thought

Miles Edgeworth
01-16-2010, 10:33 AM
chakra scapel could no doubt decapitate hHidan. Speedwise, though, Hidan is probably faster by feats, but by hype Kabuto is faster, and he has Oro. Il save my thought

Proof? A chakra powered hand could now cut somebody's head off? If he could do that why didn't he against Tsunade?

Current Kabuto has literally no feats whatsoever. I personally am debating Pre "Fusion thingy" Kabuto, since he, at the least, has feats.

Vivi
01-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Proof? A chakra powered hand could now cut somebody's head off? If he could do that why didn't he against Tsunade?

Current Kabuto has literally no feats whatsoever. I personally am debating Pre "Fusion thingy" Kabuto, since he, at the least, has feats.

Chakra Scalpel cuts without injuring the Skin.
Shizune proved this:
When she was struck on her legs her Tendons were injured.Most likely cut.

So most likely his Head would just hang in a lump state.

HOWEVER:
Tendons are also locate at the Shoulder:
If they are cut that arm is screwed and immovable.

Jinchiruuki
01-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Chakra Scalpel cuts without injuring the Skin.
Shizune proved this:
When she was struck on her legs her Tendons were injured.Most likely cut.

So most likely his Head would just hang in a lump state.

HOWEVER:
Tendons are also locate at the Shoulder:
If they are cut that arm is screwed and immovable.

To add to this:

All Kabuto has to do is land Chakra Scalpel on ANY of Hidan's limbs and they will be rendered useless. One blow to an arm or leg will cut tendens, muscles, blood circulation, and chakra flow which would then make Hidan unable to attack or counter.

EDIT: Forgot to also mention the fact that Kabuto is good with close ranged combat. Hidan is alright but most of his attacks are better when ranged.

Vivi
01-16-2010, 10:54 AM
To add to this:

All Kabuto has to do is land Chakra Scalpel on ANY of Hidan's limbs and they will be rendered useless. One blow to an arm or leg will cut tendens, muscles, blood circulation, and chakra flow which would then make Hidan unable to attack or counter.

EDIT: Forgot to also mention the fact that Kabuto is good with close ranged combat. Hidan is alright but most of his attacks are better when ranged.

Yes.Precisely.Because that way Muscles and Bones are not connected anymore making the person immobilized.
EG: Shoulder Tendon makes it possible that the Bi and Triceps move the arm.
And like you said Blood Circulation as well because Tendons contain Blood Vessels.
Hidan can't die.But loss of Blood weakens a Body.
Combine that with not being able to move and your done for.

It all depends if Kabuto can hit him which I strongle believe because Hidan never seemed to care much about being hit.

Vivi
01-16-2010, 11:56 AM
hidan will beat kabuto cause kabuto hasn't showed much promise in fighting he even said he's not good at fighting and hidanis immortal so he has the advantage

He said he's not good at Taijutsu.
And?
He still literally trashed Shizune,Naruto and Tsunade.
About the latter:
Most people seem to forget that her fear of Blood started again after seeing Shizune and Naruto after Kabuto beat them down.

Immortality doesnt matter in this fight.
All he needs are a two hits and both of Hidan's arm are immobilized giving him no attacking chance.

Hidan doesnt care getting hit he relies too much on his Immortality.
He would let Kabuto land hits due to believing "He can't hurt me"
then gets surprised by Tendon Cut.

e710
01-17-2010, 03:05 PM
hidan would win cuz the immortal stuff and out of his weapon, strength and speed but lets say it was someone else couldnt they cut hidan into a lot of pieces then hidan would be wishing he was dead or is his skin like impenetrable.

Jinchiruuki
01-17-2010, 03:07 PM
hidan would win cuz the immortal stuff and out of his weapon, strength and speed but lets say it was someone else couldnt they cut hidan into a lot of pieces then hidan would be wishing he was dead or is his skin like impenetrable.

Immortality and his weapon don't mean anything to Kabuto's Techniques.
While Kabuto may not kill him he can render his limbs completely useless with Chakra Scalpel. Is scythe is meant for long ranged attacks hence the cable which is relatively easy to dodge.

Vivi
01-17-2010, 03:10 PM

Immortality is useless if he can be immobilized.
Izumo and Kotetsu hit him.
There are only two possibilities.
He didnt care to get hit knowing he wouldnt die.
Or he really is that slow.

If its the first then it proves my point of him not caring giving Kabuto an easy chance to hit.
the latter: Kabuto took out several ANBU with ease while two fodder were able to hit him.

Miles Edgeworth
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM

If its the first then it proves my point of him not caring giving Kabuto an easy chance to hit.
the latter: Kabuto took out several ANBU with ease while two fodder were able to hit him.

Wasn't that due to character induced stupidity, which is turned off in matches?

[Shikamaru]
01-17-2010, 05:54 PM

Going by this logic, many many debates would turn out different due to personality flaws.

Naruto would start out with clones and speed blitz in base, instead of using clones and summons to buy time for Sage Mode.

Vivi
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Wasn't that due to character induced stupidity, which is turned off in matches?

Well I can't find anything on it.
All it says are Characters are in Bloodlust but in Character.

Miles Edgeworth
01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Well I can't find anything on it.
All it says are Characters are in Bloodlust but in Character.

Hm, well I'm pretty sure CIS is turned off, and in general bloodlust negates massive CIS.

Seven
01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Hidan wins by far. he could use his scythe to swing at Kabuto and chop off an arm or hand before he could heal himself. that and kabuto would eventually run out of chakra from healing before he had a chance 2 beat hidans immortality.

Vivi
01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Hm, well I'm pretty sure CIS is turned off, and in general bloodlust negates massive CIS.

If it does then Hidan wins.
Should be written in the rules though.IMO.