View Full Version : Kakashi vs. Kimimaro

ECW Original
01-14-2010, 02:57 PM
No MS.
Place where Kimimaro fought Gaara and Lee
Speed equal

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Kakashi should be faster than Kimimaro and with Lightning Clone, Kimimaro would take some damage.

Raikiri alone probably wouldn't be an option but Kakashi still has many ways to cause distractions like perhaps genjutsu, elemental techniques, etc.

Kakashi might be able to do some damage by going underground, where Kimimaro has little to hit him with besides perhaps Dance of Seedling Fern.

If Kakashi lands a Rasengan it might take out Kimimaro due to the type of damage it does to the body. Probably won't one shot him but it will land a good injury on him.

Sharingan should easily allow Kakashi to dodge attacks that his speed alone couldn't allow him to avoid.

So I say Kakashi wins pretty handily.

AkatsukiMember
01-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Kakashi would win. He has greater speed and has more battle experience. Kakashi would go up to him and stick a Lighting Blade through his heart.

danilo777
01-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Kakashi wins cause other then Taijutsu and his KG Kimimaro really does not have anything Kakashi could blast him out with some elmental techniques he has genjutsu,taijutsu and he is more experienced and has bigger speed and intelligence.
(He could easily avoid Kimamros jutsus becuse of Sharingan)

Sai9497
01-16-2010, 05:51 PM
I'd say Kakashi. Kakashi has more experience and Lightning Blade (which I'm pretty sure could go right through the bone sword). Oh and the Sharingan of course and more speed so he could dodge the attacks.

ECW Original
01-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Speed is equal.

Miles Edgeworth
01-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Even with equal speed, I fail to see how Kimimaro kills Kakashi. Sharingan still boosts his reaction speed and Kakashi still has multiple ways to take out Kimi.

Cyl
01-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Kakashi should be faster than Kimimaro and with Lightning Clone, Kimimaro would take some damage.

Raikiri alone probably wouldn't be an option but Kakashi still has many ways to cause distractions like perhaps genjutsu, elemental techniques, etc.

Kakashi might be able to do some damage by going underground, where Kimimaro has little to hit him with besides perhaps Dance of Seedling Fern.

If Kakashi lands a Rasengan it might take out Kimimaro due to the type of damage it does to the body. Probably won't one shot him but it will land a good injury on him.

Sharingan should easily allow Kakashi to dodge attacks that his speed alone couldn't allow him to avoid.

So I say Kakashi wins pretty handily.
Yes and if need be, he can use Kamui. Kakashi is a tactical genius and I'm sure he can figure out a plan to defeat Kimimaro easily.

ECW Original
01-16-2010, 06:03 PM
I said NO MS

Cyl
01-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I said NO MS Well regular Sharingan is helpful as it boosts Kakashi's awareness. Chidori is perfected with Sharingan, and could possible break through Kimimaro's bones.

if not well then like Rocklee said Rasengan can injure Kimimaro because of the type of attack it is.

Akatsuki X
01-16-2010, 06:25 PM
hmmm well
Kimmimaro is better in Tai
and I don't know if Genjutsu would work on him or not
but Kimmimaro seemed pretty smart to me
so I think he could get out of them
I don't think that Rasengan or Chidori would work that well because thou they are powerful, Kimmimaro's bones could absorb most of the attacks because of their steel-level hardness
but because Kakashi could see his movements with Sharinagan, and his tactical genious
I say Kakashi has this

Shikamaru Nara
01-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Whew! I haven't been to the Battlegrounds forever!!! (My spammy part of the post, sorry guys.)

In my opinion, Kakashi takes this home.

Remember, Kakashi can use a Lightning Clone to boost his awareness in ADDITION to the Sharingan, with the Sharingan, even with equal speed, Kakashi's reactoin time will be faster.

Yes, Kimmimaro is smart, but Kakashi has a keen intelect as well.

Genjutsu would most likely work on Kimmimaro, why wouldn't it?

...And Chidori may be strong enough to penetrate Kimmimaro's bones, if not, the Rasengan could, Rock Lee even said that the Rasengan could injure him because of the type of attack it is.

Kakashi also has more experience, he's older.

Other than Taijutsu, Kakashi is more well-rounded.

There are nemerous reasons why Kimmimaro couldn't win this battle. There are more than this.

Kakashi can't lose this one.

zebrakiller
01-17-2010, 12:41 PM
does no MS mean no kamui? because kimi has no answer for that. kakashi could easily counter the dances too with shadow clone spam like naruto did while he preps it or lightning blade. i don't think however any one attack would finish kimi off since in CM2 he did survive giant sand burial...

Rikudou 6 Realms Sage
01-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I believe that kakashi will win due to his new mangekyo sharingan being able to teleport kimimaro into another dimension.but back then with his own regular i think kimimaro will win in close combat due to his speed level.

Reikai Hezamu
01-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Kakashi wins. He'll be able to evade most of Kimimaro's Taijutsu attacks with the Sharingan. (NOT the Mangekyou Sharingan) Also even without the MS, Kakashi can still use basic Genjutsu that'll give him time to strike Kimimaro with Lightning Blade or a Ninjutsu that he has copied from someone such as Fire Ball Jutsu or Water Dragon Missile.

Slack 40
01-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Kakashi all the way. Remember the sound four had to go into 2nd state and were tired afterward just to beat genma shiranui and raido namiashi who are both Tokubestu Jonin (or special jonin who only have jonin ability in one specific skill)
Even though kimimaro could beat the combined power of all 4 of the sound four most of us agree that kakashi is one of the strongest jonin in the leaf village.

Also kimimaro mainly uses taijutsu skills with his shikotsumyaku (or his boney jutsus :p) and kakashi is faster and can use jutsu's even the gates (at least 1) <---- if u dont belive me go to this page
also kakashi has thousands of other jutsu and with the sharingan he would be able to dodge kimimaro with his greater speed

[Shikamaru]
01-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Even with equal speed, I fail to see how Kimimaro kills Kakashi. Sharingan still boosts his reaction speed and Kakashi still has multiple ways to take out Kimi.
take out Kimi?

How does he take him out in CS2 with increased bone density?

Reaction speed? He's not faster then Kimimaro's bones. If Kakashi comes into melee range Kimi would shoot bones out of every part of his body, decimating Kakashi in a tenth of a second.

If Kimi enters what he did at the end of the battle against Gaara, Kakashi is dead at start.

GG.

Speed is equalized, but Jutsu speed is not. Kimi's bones are much, much faster then Kakashi. Especially in melee range, he would be roflstomped by Kimi in curse form.

He could probably kill him in CS1 with instant bone extraction.

Miles Edgeworth
01-17-2010, 05:48 PM
;2263265']take out Kimi?

How does he take him out in CS2 with increased bone density?

Reaction speed? He's not faster then Kimimaro's bones. If Kakashi comes into melee range Kimi would shoot bones out of every part of his body, decimating Kakashi in a tenth of a second.

If Kimi enters what he did at the end of the battle against Gaara, Kakashi is dead at start.

GG.

Speed is equalized, but Jutsu speed is not. Kimi's bones are much, much faster then Kakashi. Especially in melee range, he would be roflstomped by Kimi in curse form.

He could probably kill him in CS1 with instant bone extraction.

Kimimaro can't dense his whole body, only certain points.

Proof, if Gaara's sand can block Kimimaro's bones then Kakashi should easily be able to react to them. Show me when Kimimaro's shot bones from all of his body, even if he did, Kakashi could survive.

Show me when Kimimaro's bones have blitzed anybody fast, seriously that's just wank, Sharingan's dodged transonic attacks, Kimimaro hasn't come close to that speed.

Lol wut.

First Oro vs Kimi, and then this?

I don't know what to say, I just don't.

[Shikamaru]
01-17-2010, 07:06 PM

Proof, if Gaara's sand can block Kimimaro's bones then Kakashi should easily be able to react to them. Show me when Kimimaro's shot bones from all of his body, even if he did, Kakashi could survive.

Show me when Kimimaro's bones have blitzed anybody fast, seriously that's just wank, Sharingan's dodged transonic attacks, Kimimaro hasn't come close to that speed.

Lol wut.

Speed is equalized, meaning Kimimaro can keep up with Kakashi.

If Kakashi comes in melee range, Kimimaro can kill him as soon as he attempts to touch Kimimaro, his bones pop out nearly instantly, and they would damage Kakashi quite a bit.

CS2 bone extraction would end the battle nearly instantly, seeing how Kakashi cannot fly or dodge the bones, because they cover an entire field in a few seconds.

Kimimaro is also protected during CS2 extraction, because he's inside the extremely dense bones.

Basically, Kakashi cannot touch Kimimaro. Bone density would also tank any ranged ninjutsu capable of hitting Kimimaro, which are none.

Kimimaro can in fact win the battle by entering CS2, Kakashi has no offensive capabilities in this battle.

Kimimaro is also bloodlusted, meaning he'd enter CS2 bone extration immediately, killing Kakashi at start.

Reikai Hezamu
01-17-2010, 07:09 PM
;2264862']Speed is equalized, meaning Kimimaro can keep up with Kakashi.

If Kakashi comes in melee range, Kimimaro can kill him as soon as he attempts to touch Kimimaro, his bones pop out nearly instantly, and they would damage Kakashi quite a bit.

CS2 bone extraction would end the battle nearly instantly, seeing how Kakashi cannot fly or dodge the bones, because they cover an entire field in a few seconds.

Kimimaro is also protected during CS2 extraction, because he's inside the extremely dense bones.Your forgetting about Genjutsu. Kakashi can easily use basic Genjutsu to distract Kimimaro while he uses a deadly Ninjutsu to kill Kimimaro. Plus he has Lightning Clones. They can distract Kimimaro as well. And if they touch Kimimaro he could possibly get paralyzed.

[Shikamaru]
01-17-2010, 07:15 PM

Lol wut.

Your forgetting about Genjutsu. Kakashi can easily use basic Genjutsu to distract Kimimaro while he uses a deadly Ninjutsu to kill Kimimaro. Plus he has Lightning Clones. They can distract Kimimaro as well. And if they touch Kimimaro he could possibly get paralyzed.
Basic Genjutsu?

CS2 Kimimaro's chakra is beyond basic genjutsu.

And I'm pretty sure it takes less time to enter CS2 then to release a successful genjutsu.

crystalblade13
01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
hmm... id say kakashi due to his predicting skills and ungodly numer of jutsu's.