PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and Tsunade vs Killer Bee, E, Yugito Nii, and Kakuzu

otacon
01-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Bloodlusted

no restrictions

who wins?

Lady Tsunade
01-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Sasuke alone could not defeat Raikage,I highly doubt Naruto could
Perhaps Sasuke and Kakashi>Raikage

Naruto can take KillerBee,as long as he is in Sage Mode! Several BossSummons,Thousands or Shadow Clones throwing Rasenshurikens in every direction is more than likely to kill KillerBee eventually.

Tsunade >Yugito Nii. Kakuzu and Hidan took her with ease.So I dont really see why Tsunade couldnt kill her. Tsunade is fast and evasive enough to dodge Yugitos Giant Fire Ball attacks, and a few punches could seriously damage her Bijuu Form.Katsuyu may be able to act as a defence from any slash attacks. So Tsunade would is likely to win but with difficulty.

And that leaves Kakuzu which as far as Im concerned causes major trouble. Should he team up with Raikage- Sasuke may be able to hold Raikage off while Kakashi tries to Kamui Kakuzu.Which would be exhausting and risky.

However if Kakuzu teams up with Yugiito,Tsunade has no chance. She cant dodge Bijuu attacks and have to worry about Kakuzu at the same time.She would be taken out and then Kakashi and Sasuke would be fighting E,Yugito and Kakashi at the same time.

So this match can go either way really, but with Kakuzus support the right hand side winning is more likely.

Yori
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Naruto can take the Raikage on better than Sasuke but anyway team 2 wins. This match is un fair

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I say right side wins, the only top tiers on the left are Sasuke and Naruto, and even then the only one who is stronger than all of the right side one on one is Naruto, and he requires SM or KN6+, the latter being left out due to his lack of control.

If Naruto doesn't start in SM then the left side gets stomped pretty hard, Raikage should be able to blitz Tsunade and Kakashi and there's no way base Naruto and Sasuke could take out a team of Killer Bee, Raikage, Kakuzu, and Yugito (who is probably fodder in this fight but has top tier teammates).

otacon
01-14-2010, 04:23 PM
I say right side wins, the only top tiers on the left are Sasuke and Naruto, and even then the only one who is stronger than all of the right side one on one is Naruto, and he requires SM or KN6+, the latter being left out due to his lack of control.

If Naruto doesn't start in SM then the left side gets stomped pretty hard, Raikage should be able to blitz Tsunade and Kakashi and there's no way base Naruto and Sasuke could take out a team of Killer Bee, Raikage, Kakuzu, and Yugito (who is probably fodder in this fight but has top tier teammates).

I dont want to get to specific here, but would't boss summons hold of team Kumo+Kakuzu long enough for Naruto to go Sage mode? Sasuke could also cause damage with Amarterasu, and then theirs Kakashi, who you are underrating. And you know what is really being underrated? teamwork. Do you really think team 7 (who are all combate geniouses by the way) and Tsunade would let each other die, and not cover for each other? this is not a one on one battle, but a team effort. the same can be said for team two.

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 04:28 PM
I dont want to get to specific here, but would't boss summons hold of team Kumo+Kakuzu long enough for Naruto to go Sage mode? Sasuke could also cause damage with Amarterasu, and then theirs Kakashi, who you are underrating. And you know what is really being underrated? teamwork. Do you really think team 7 (who are all combate geniouses by the way) and Tsunade would let each other die, and not cover for each other? this is not a one on one battle, but a team effort. the same can be said for team two.

Killer Bee uses Hachibi, he uses eight tailed blast, GG. Seriously, Gamabunta barely kept up with Shukaku and Hachibi's leagues above that.

Yeah the Amaterasu that Raikage dodged, and that Killer Bee should be able to dodge as well (Granted he's not in Hachibi mode, but he still survived it). Kakuzu will probably be hit if Sasuke aims for him (which is actually unlikely) but think about it, he has five hearts, I doubt Amaterasu alone could kill him. Also, Iron Skin may protect him from Amaterasu, Amaterasu isn't very powerful, it is merely a long burning fire with higher heat.

Lol at Kakashi doing anything to KB, Raikage, or Kakuzu besides taking out like one heart.

Teamwork won't do anything if left team is getting roflblitzed, you just put the highest speedsters in Narutoverse, as well as a guy with five lives, against Kakashi (who was getting owned by Kakuzu), Sasuke (who got owned by Raikage and Killer Bee), Naruto (who can't do crap without SM here), and Tsunade (who can only really take out Yugito, who doesn't matter to begin with).

otacon
01-14-2010, 04:39 PM
First of all, Amarterasu would not work against the Raikage, but it would work against Hachibi KB, because, last time I checked, it already did (he is a big target). Ammy could also probably take out Yugito (she is probablyvery fast in Cat form, but probably not enough to dodge Ammy if Hidan could injure he. Ammy could even injure, if not kill Kakuzu, and while all this is happening, Naruto goes Sage mode, Tsunade summons Katsuya to heal, and Kakashi could at least hold off Raikage long enough to get help form Naruto or Tsunade. At this point, its Raikage and a likely injure Kakuzu against Sage mode Naruto (could solo Raikage), Tsunade (who, keep in mind, can heal), and a pair of likelytired sharingan user's. SM Naruto could beat Raikage with his speed ans FRS (wind beats lightening in Narutoverse), and Kakashi (who has improoved alot since when he foght Kakuzu) couldbeat Kakuzu with the help of Sasuke and Stunade. This is only one of many possibly scenario's (KB would probably be better of not going Hachibi, as he is much faster), but this is by all means a fair matchup, and not adding someone like Kakuzu to team Kumo would make it a stomp for team konoha.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Team 2 stomps. Only the Sauce and Naruto can really do anything here, and Naruto needs SM. Raikage was shown to be able to take the Sauce on his own pretty easily. The dude just yanked off his arm when the Sauce tried to kill him with Ammy. That was about it. After that Raikage owned him.

Hachibi KB also owns this fight. He could easily solo Kakashi and Tsunade with massive speedblitzing and Menacing Ball.

Yugito is fodder due to only being able to shoot a couple of fire balls and lose to Hidan and Kakuzu without them getting a scratch.

Kakuzu is just here to clean up the mess Raikage and Killer Bee make. He also trashes them all with mask blasts and thread binding. Kakuzu could hold them all in place for Raikage and KB to smash to dust.

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 04:45 PM
First of all, Amarterasu would not work against the Raikage, but it would work against Hachibi KB, because, last time I checked, it already did (he is a big target). Ammy could also probably take out Yugito (she is probablyvery fast in Cat form, but probably not enough to dodge Ammy if Hidan could injure he. Ammy could even injure, if not kill Kakuzu, and while all this is happening, Naruto goes Sage mode, Tsunade summons Katsuya to heal, and Kakashi could at least hold off Raikage long enough to get help form Naruto or Tsunade. At this point, its Raikage and a likely injure Kakuzu against Sage mode Naruto (could solo Raikage), Tsunade (who, keep in mind, can heal), and a pair of likelytired sharingan user's. SM Naruto could beat Raikage with his speed ans FRS (wind beats lightening in Narutoverse), and Kakashi (who has improoved alot since when he foght Kakuzu) couldbeat Kakuzu with the help of Sasuke and Stunade. This is only one of many possibly scenario's (KB would probably be better of not going Hachibi, as he is much faster), but this is by all means a fair matchup, and not adding someone like Kakuzu to team Kumo would make it a stomp for team konoha.

Perhaps Killer Bee could even blitz Naruto before he summons a toad. Close range Killer Bee easily kills Naruto before he can make hand signs and put his hand to the ground for a summoning. Killer Bee only gets hit by Amaterasu if he's in Hachibi mode.

Okay, Amaterasu hits Yugito, and? It's not like she's much more than fodder.

And Kakuzu can't dodge? Considering Raikage easily dodged Amaterasu, Kakuzu (who should be transonic due to keeping up with Kakashi) should be able to dodge it with some difficulty.

Also what you don't consider is that Sasuke uses up quite some energy when he uses Amaterasu, and once Raikage dodges it he smacks the crap out of him and Sasuke's out.

Lol at Katsuyu lasting more than 5 seconds on the battlefield, pretty much everybody on right side solos Katsuyu.

Naruto needs to stay still and have lots of prep to use SM. You're telling me that with all of this going on, Naruto can manage to do that? Very funny.

Once Sasuke is down there's no way Kakashi could take out Kakuzu. And if it happens the way you said he wastes an Ammy and gets trashed, Kakashi has Tsunade (who can't help much) as back up and Kakuzu trashes him, there's no way Kakashi can take out all 5 of Kakuzu's hearts, it just won't happen.

Lol at the left side stomping without Kakuzu, Raikage and Killer Bee could easily solo this through sheer speed alone.

otacon
01-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Perhaps Killer Bee could even blitz Naruto before he summons a toad. Close range Killer Bee easily kills Naruto before he can make hand signs and put his hand to the ground for a summoning. Killer Bee only gets hit by Amaterasu if he's in Hachibi mode.

Okay, Amaterasu hits Yugito, and? It's not like she's much more than fodder.

And Kakuzu can't dodge? Considering Raikage easily dodged Amaterasu, Kakuzu (who should be transonic due to keeping up with Kakashi) should be able to dodge it with some difficulty.

Also what you don't consider is that Sasuke uses up quite some energy when he uses Amaterasu, and once Raikage dodges it he smacks the crap out of him and Sasuke's out.

Lol at Katsuyu lasting more than 5 seconds on the battlefield, pretty much everybody on right side solos Katsuyu.

Naruto needs to stay still and have lots of prep to use SM. You're telling me that with all of this going on, Naruto can manage to do that? Very funny.

Once Sasuke is down there's no way Kakashi could take out Kakuzu. And if it happens the way you said he wastes an Ammy and gets trashed, Kakashi has Tsunade (who can't help much) as back up and Kakuzu trashes him, there's no way Kakashi can take out all 5 of Kakuzu's hearts, it just won't happen.

Lol at the left side stomping without Kakuzu, Raikage and Killer Bee could easily solo this through sheer speed alone.

Kakuzu could dodge Ammy, but maybe not. common concensus is that youhave to be at least low supersonic (which Kakuzu could possibly be; his speed is underrated) to dodge Ammy.

once again you are underrestimating teamwork. Both Sasuke and Kakashi (or either alone) could protect Naruto, allowing him to summon, and hence go Sage Mode.

In recent chapters, Sasuke has shown the ability to do a ridiculous ammount of high level attacks at once; he could managa Ammy at least a few times.

Kakashi has improoved since he fought Kakuzu: he is now supersonic for reasons I have stated many times, and is extremely proficient with the underrated Kamui. He could definatelyfight evenly with Kakuzu, and he would not even have to, as he would have help.

AndSasuke has improoved since he fought both KB and Raikage, and is on their level speedwise. If anything, team konoha win, even with Kakuzu's 5 hearts (dont flame, but heis arguably the most powerful member of side2).

And you are wanking KB and E to think they could "stomp" without Kakuzu

SageoftheSixPaths
01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Kakuzu could dodge Ammy, but maybe not. common concensus is that youhave to be at least low supersonic (which Kakuzu could possibly be; his speed is underrated) to dodge Ammy.

once again you are underrestimating teamwork. Both Sasuke and Kakashi (or either alone) could protect Naruto, allowing him to summon, and hence go Sage Mode.

In recent chapters, Sasuke has shown the ability to do a ridiculous ammount of high level attacks at once; he could managa Ammy at least a few times.

Kakashi has improoved since he fought Kakuzu: he is now supersonic for reasons I have stated many times, and is extremely proficient with the underrated Kamui. He could definatelyfight evenly with Kakuzu, and he would not even have to, as he would have help.

AndSasuke has improoved since he fought both KB and Raikage, and is on their level speedwise. If anything, team konoha win, even with Kakuzu's 5 hearts (dont flame, but heis arguably the most powerful member of side2).

Lol at teamwork. Kakashi and the Sauce are easily trashed by Raikage and Killer Bee. Kamui and Ammy take prep, as do all MS techniques in general. They get blitzed before they can even consider activating their respective powers. One solid hit from either brother knocks them out cold. Also, Kakuzu can just send his threads underground to hold Naruto in place, preventing him from summoning. You can't stop Kakuzu's threads when they're going underground and behind you.

Kakashi? Supersonic? Argueable, but I won't bother. He still can't do a thing against Lightning Bros. gangbang on him and the Sauce. Combine that with Kakuzu coming at him from all sides and underground and he's muy muy screwed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA the Sauce is not on the same level as Raikage and KB. At all. Raikage was possibly hypersonic with Raiton 2 on. Both are easily supersonic in base. The Sauce is maybe supersonic with MS activated, but he's still not on the same level as Raikage and KB. Also, Kakuzu loses to both KB and Raikage. They can both blitz him, and their lightning is definitely stronger than any single technique Kakuzu can use. Kakuzu's main power lies in his versatility and having five hearts.

otacon
01-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Lol at teamwork. Kakashi and the Sauce are easily trashed by Raikage and Killer Bee. Kamui and Ammy take prep, as do all MS techniques in general. They get blitzed before they can even consider activating their respective powers. One solid hit from either brother knocks them out cold. Also, Kakuzu can just send his threads underground to hold Naruto in place, preventing him from summoning. You can't stop Kakuzu's threads when they're going underground and behind you.

Kakashi? Supersonic? Argueable, but I won't bother. He still can't do a thing against Lightning Bros. gangbang on him and the Sauce. Combine that with Kakuzu coming at him from all sides and underground and he's muy muy screwed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA the Sauce is not on the same level as Raikage and KB. At all. Raikage was possibly hypersonic with Raiton 2 on. Both are easily supersonic in base. The Sauce is maybe supersonic with MS activated, but he's still not on the same level as Raikage and KB. Also, Kakuzu loses to both KB and Raikage. They can both blitz him, and their lightning is definitely stronger than any single technique Kakuzu can use. Kakuzu's main power lies in his versatility and having five hearts.

you sound very much like an Uchiha/Sharingan hater. I'm done here

and lol at you for loling at teamwork. anybody that says that (and there has been quite a few) has a lot to learn. peace out

SageoftheSixPaths
01-14-2010, 06:12 PM
you sound very much like an Uchiha/Sharingan hater. I'm done here

and lol at you for loling at teamwork. anybody that says that (and there has been quite a few) has a lot to learn. peace out
I sound like one because I'm debating against one. Itachi is possibly my favorite character with the possible exception of Gaara and Kisame (I know, original, right?).

I might also add that you sound like a Kakashi/ Sasuke fanboy. I may or may not be right, but that's just how you sound to me. I believe you said the same about me and Uchiha hating. You were wrong, and I'm likely wrong as well, so how's about we drop it and get back to debating.

And I loled at teamwork because it doesn't matter if Konohamaru and his squad have perfect teamwork, they still can't beat Rikudou Sennin. In an instance like this where the teams are obviously one sided teamwork does little to nothing. Also, why can't team 2 use this teamwork you're so fond of? Kakuzu, Raikage, and Killer Bee make an almost unstoppable combo. If it's Team 7 and Tsunade's teamwork vs. Raikage, KB, and Kakuzu's teamwork, the second team wins by a long shot.

otacon
01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
If it's Team 7 and Tsunade's teamwork vs. Raikage, KB, and Kakuzu's teamwork, the second team wins by a long shot.

Any member of team 7 (Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke) in this battle could take on KB, E, and Kakuzu in one on one battles. and Tsunade could take Yugito Nii. lets get back to civilized conversation here. you can start

I guess we are forgetting about teamwork

SageoftheSixPaths
01-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Any member of team 7 (Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke) in this battle could take on KB, E, and Kakuzu in one on one battles. and Tsunade could take Yugito Nii. lets get back to civilized conversation here. you can start

I guess we are forgetting about teamwork
I'm sorry if you thought I was being uncivilized. I fail to see where I stopped, but I apologize nevertheless.

I also don't see Kakashi taking on Raikage, and we know that the Sauce was getting beaten pretty badly for the majority of the fight against Raikage as well. KB was also trashing him pretty badly. Naruto could probably take them if he were in SM. He just gets blitzed in base, though.

I also still stand by the fact that Kakuzu>Kakashi, Raikage>the Sauce, and all of them >Naruto, unless Naruto's in SM. SM Naruto could probably fight on par with Raikage. Maybe not Killer Bee, though. Hachibi would likely own him with a Menacing Ball. Also, Tsunade can beat Yugito, but she can be held at bay for at least a little while with some fire balls or something. Either way Kakuzu can just send his fire mask to finish her.

otacon
01-14-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry if you thought I was being uncivilized. I fail to see where I stopped, but I apologize nevertheless.

I also don't see Kakashi taking on Raikage, and we know that the Sauce was getting beaten pretty badly for the majority of the fight against Raikage as well. KB was also trashing him pretty badly. Naruto could probably take them if he were in SM. He just gets blitzed in base, though.

I also still stand by the fact that Kakuzu>Kakashi, Raikage>the Sauce, and all of them >Naruto, unless Naruto's in SM. SM Naruto could probably fight on par with Raikage. Maybe not Killer Bee, though. Hachibi would likely own him with a Menacing Ball. Also, Tsunade can beat Yugito, but she can be held at bay for at least a little while with some fire balls or something. Either way Kakuzu can just send his fire mask to finish her.

I could argue for team Konoha all night, but the odds would still be 50/50 in slight favor of team Kumo+Kakuzu. Each side could possibly win, especially if Naruto is in Sage mode, which he should get too with boss summons. I'l concede and continue this another time (I need to get some sleep anyway)

And you do not have to apoligize:mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 08:29 PM
If Naruto is in SM then left side might win.

But that's the problem, nobody on the left side has the means to fight off the right side for a long enough time to allow Naruto to prepare SM.

So Team Kumo sees Naruto sitting down gathering energy, gee I wonder what they'll do, oh yeah, stop him and take him out while they have a good chance.

InuyashaGirl
01-14-2010, 08:31 PM
not fair one team has 2 jinchurikis and both can control it

ooohhh
raikage and tsunade in a strip boxing fight
raikage and his muscles and tsunade with her "bust"
woot best fight ever
itll end in a little black power house with blonde hair lol

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 08:39 PM

Amaterasu should be transonic, but there isn't a definite speed for it. Kakuzu should be able to dodge it.

Okay, let's suppose Kakashi or Sasuke protects Naruto. Killer Bee Lariats them and then proceeds to kill Naruto. As if either of them can do a thing.

And yet the only one who fails to dodge it is probably Yugito, who is fodder.

You still haven't proven how Kakashi is supersonic, you've just said a lot of stuff without proof and claimed it as fact. If you can't prove your statements then I won't believe you. Come back and tell me Kamui is supersonic when someone supersonic gets caught by it while moving.

Yeah Sasuke's on their level, but he is still slower than them and reaction time alone didn't help him any. Kakuzu strongest? Not when Killer Bee and Raikage can blitz him. Kakuzu is top tier but KB and Raikage both beat him out due to speed, and Killer Bee due to massive power.

Hey everybody, whenever otacon disagrees with me and can't prove himself right he resorts to saying I wank people.

You fail to realize the only ones who stand a chance on left side are Sasuke (who still gets raped by both of them) and Naruto (who needs SM to stand a chance), even then KB and Raikage are still faster and therefore take them out.

As if Kakashi and Tsunade could make a difference.

321zigzag1
01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
If Kakashi is supersonic at best it would be low but for now Transonic+ is a good reasonable towards low estimate.

Amaterasu should be transonic, but there isn't a definite speed for it. Kakuzu should be able to dodge it.

Wut?

Again wut?

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 08:46 PM
If Kakashi is supersonic at best it would be low but for now Transonic+ is a good reasonable towards low estimate.

Wut?

Again wut?

Raikage dodged Amaterasu, but very little else has been shown. Generally it's assumed that people slower than transonic can't dodge it. Actually it's probably closer to low supersonic, but meh.

Well it depends on the range, if Kakuzu's close he gets hit but if he's far away I believe he can dodge. The thing about Kakuzu is that he's best at long range, so I doubt he'd be close enough for the hit to land right away.

321zigzag1
01-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Raikage dodged Amaterasu, but very little else has been shown. Generally it's assumed that people slower than transonic can't dodge it. Actually it's probably closer to low supersonic, but meh.

Well it depends on the range, if Kakuzu's close he gets hit but if he's far away I believe he can dodge. The thing about Kakuzu is that he's best at long range, so I doubt he'd be close enough for the hit to land right away.

That was Raiton Level 2 in close range.

All we know is that Amaterasu is near instant within close range like 5 meters such as.

Long Range then its possible then but Sasuke is not going to use it long range.

Miles Edgeworth
01-14-2010, 08:55 PM
That was Raiton Level 2 in close range.

All we know is that Amaterasu is near instant within close range like 5 meters such as.

Long Range then its possible then but Sasuke is not going to use it long range.

And it's supersonic+ and he didn't barely dodge it, he easily dodged it. I would think that someone mid supersonic has at least a chance to dodge it.

Kakuzu hardly fights within 5 meters if he's serious.

Well Sasuke has very little long range that can actually do anything to top tiers, the long range he actually has besides that could easily be dodged.

321zigzag1
01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
And it's supersonic+ and he didn't barely dodge it, he easily dodged it. I would think that someone mid has at least a chance to dodge it.supersonic

Kakuzu hardly fights within 5 meters if he's serious.

Well Sasuke has very little long range that can actually do anything to top tiers, the long range he actually has besides that could easily be dodged.

Depends.

Well I was arguing on a technicality.

Well he has some but not compared to Kakuzu.

otacon
01-15-2010, 05:51 AM

Okay, let's suppose Kakashi or Sasuke protects Naruto. Killer Bee Lariats them and then proceeds to kill Naruto. As if either of them can do a thing.

And yet the only one who fails to dodge it is probably Yugito, who is fodder.

You still haven't proven how Kakashi is supersonic, you've just said a lot of stuff without proof and claimed it as fact. If you can't prove your statements then I won't believe you. Come back and tell me Kamui is supersonic when someone supersonic gets caught by it while moving.

Yeah Sasuke's on their level, but he is still slower than them and reaction time alone didn't help him any. Kakuzu strongest? Not when Killer Bee and Raikage can blitz him. Kakuzu is top tier but KB and Raikage both beat him out due to speed, and Killer Bee due to massive power.

Hey everybody, whenever otacon disagrees with me and can't prove himself right he resorts to saying I wank people.

You fail to realize the only ones who stand a chance on left side are Sasuke (who still gets raped by both of them) and Naruto (who needs SM to stand a chance), even then KB and Raikage are still faster and therefore take them out.

As if Kakashi and Tsunade could make a difference.

I have already in previous post's and debates prooved that Kakashi is Supersonic (or as ZigZag said, low supersonic, at the very least, would be reasonable), and also that Kamui takes little prep time and can warp supersonic objects (Asura's missles). but this is besides the point

And how is KB supposed to Lariet Sasuke, when, last time I checked, Sasuke DODGED LARIET! he only got hit the second time because he thought KB was incapacitaed due to Tsukiyomi, and was caught of guard (just like the diffence you have used for Jiraiya getting his arm ripped off by Asura path. it goes both ways, my friend). The Sharingan can predict KB's straitforward movements in Lariet (Sasuke even said this), and since Kakashi is,at the very least, close to Sasuke's speed, and posseses Sharingan (and is a tatical genious who fights with guile), he should be able to dodge Lariet too (the only reason lariet worked on KB was due to double team, he got caught of guard, and, I think we can all agree, TRUE PNJ). Sasuke and Kakashi are fast enough to protect Naruto until, at the very least, he can summon boss summons, which could protect him long enough to go Sage mode. And since when do KB and Raikage start out in, respectively, Chakra cloak and Raiton Armor? thats right, they dont. the time it takes the Kumo brother's to get in their more powerful forms, Naruto, Tsunade and Sasuke sould summon their summons, and Kakuzu could not get hishearts out before then. Basically, by the time all of team 2 is at their strongest and ready to attack, team one would already have all of their boss summons to protext them, Sasuke could (if need be) have already preped hisnow complete Susano (i dought either of the Kumo brother's could dodge Susano's arrow), Kakashi could either prepare Kamui, go undergorund, make a Raiton clone, etc, or simplyprotect Naruto (in addition to his boss summon, who are already protecting him) with Suiton wall (in the Kakuzu fight, he was shown to be able to do this move without a water souce; Kakashi's water techniques are elete, on a close to comparable level to Kisame and Tobirama). At this point Naruto is in Sage mode: in their strongest forms, either Sasuke or Naruto could take out either KB or E (due to equal speed, FRS, Susano, etc), and Tsunade could handle Yugito. The tough matchup is Kakashi vs Kakuzu, but with the help of boss summons, and the fact that Kakashi has gotton faster since his original battle against Kakuzu, he could possibly win,especially since he never used Kamui in their original fight (Kakashi did state he was planning on using it though: If shikamaru did not time their 'blood plan' perfectely, Kakashi would have used Kamui on Kakuzu's head when he was pinned down, as it kept on stressing his sharingan eye in the manga. Also, if Naruto, Tenzo,etc did not intervene, he would have used Kamui their, warping the fire attack and probably Kakasuzu. his hearts could not save him from being warped. But this is besides the point, as Kakashi was transonic at the time, but is now supersonic due to fighting evenly speedwise with both Deva path and Asura path. This would give him an advantage)

Hey everybody, whenever Lee disagrees with me because he is too stubburn to see things from another perspective, and can't prove himself right, he resorts to calling me out. I hate to respond like this, as I respect you as a debater, but I have proven many things OVER snd OVER to you, and you always resort to saying the same things: PNJ or 'deva was not trying'. That is just a matter of oppinion. the FACT is that they are perfectly viable feats.