PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden: The Eight Tails vs Sasuke 143 Disscussion

Hidan
01-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Okay, so what did you guys think of the episode? I can't believe they fit the rest of the fight in this episode, I thought the animation was awesome and the episode all over was awesome, what did you guys think...

Jinchiruuki
01-14-2010, 09:44 AM
I thought it was amazing. Killer Bee is now one of my favorite shinobi by far. Sasuke also just got back on my good side..since he protected his comrades. All in all, wicked action, wicked animation and no boring parts. I give this episode 10/10

shikimaru nara
01-14-2010, 10:00 AM
I thought it was amazing. Killer Bee is now one of my favorite shinobi by far. Sasuke also just got back on my good side..since he protected his comrades. All in all, wicked action, wicked animation and no boring parts. I give this episode 10/10
killer bee is also one of my fav. and sasuke was always my fav.
i liked when sasuke bite karins hand to heal sasuke and when jugo became a kid to save sasuke's life and they worked as a team it was almost like team 7 when sasuke didn't leave the village

crystalblade13
01-14-2010, 01:01 PM
im glad it got the "super animation". killer bee is fantastic. nice to see jugo and suigetsu get some cool action. i had to watch it with lag though...-_-. oh, well, makes me anticipate it more on this site.

Jinchiruuki
01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Did anyone else notice this besides me?

When KB used lightning stream on his sword and started to cut through Suigetsu's blade...Sasuke countered and the gash disappeared?

Hidan
01-14-2010, 03:54 PM

When KB used lightning stream on his sword and started to cut through Suigetsu's blade...Sasuke countered and the gash disappeared?

I saw the cut through the blade after the chidori went through it, although, Lightning + Lightning = Stopping Lightning?

Is it like

Negative x Negative = Positive?

kokojojo
01-14-2010, 04:43 PM

lol allow me to explain. when KB used his lightning stream, he is cutting through the sword in the same way that someone with an electric welding torch cuts through metal, which is by applying a vast amount of heat at one spot. the metal becomes so hot that it loses its strength and can then be cut through, which is shown when a red line appears as KB slowly cuts through. when sasuke countered it and KB stopped, the surrounding air quickly cools the metal ( since all metals have extremely high melting temperatures) and the metal regains its former strength, which is why the red line appears. if u've done welding or seen some1 do welding then u'll know wut im talkin about

Jose
01-14-2010, 04:48 PM
I sort of got annoyed by all his rapping but the begin was awesome after sasuke kicks him in the chest and he just writes down a rap lol.

This is my true form jinchurrkia pee your pants ants. LOL XD

kokojojo
01-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Okay, so what did you guys think of the episode? I can't believe they fit the rest of the fight in this episode, I thought the animation was awesome and the episode all over was awesome, what did you guys think...
i was surprised too they usually will make it span over a few episodes. i like how KB is able to control his bijuu so that it helps him, like when he broke thru sasuke's genjutsu and i wish naruto was like that, he only has half kyubi's chakra and he still cant control it.

kokojojo
01-14-2010, 06:23 PM
i'd also like to point out that sasuke seems protective of his team and at point they reminded him of team 7, maybe he's not so bad. maybe he might even go back after everything i said and done

Parak111
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Not a bad episode. I liked the taijutsu part of the fight. The art wasn't very good, but at least the good animation made up for it.

By the way, has any one noticed that the very first sentence of the filler preview is "I've been waiting for you all". The fillers have been waiting for us!:shock::shock::shock:

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Not a bad episode. I liked the taijutsu part of the fight. The art wasn't very good, but at least the good animation made up for it.

By the way, has any one noticed that the very first sentence of the filler preview is "I've been waiting for you all". The fillers have been waiting for us!:shock::shock::shock:
lmao we're screwed!!

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Lariat is such a gnarly move too...seeing Sasuke get punked twice (first time by KB's swords and then Tailed Form Lariat) was crazy...up until now he has been the most powerful character next to pain, jiraiya and kakashi.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Lariat is such a gnarly move too...seeing Sasuke get punked twice (first time by KB's swords and then Tailed Form Lariat) was crazy...up until now he has been the most powerful character next to pain, jiraiya and kakashi.
lol i didnt understand wut hapened in that scene, was that a jutsu or did he just slash sasuke with his hand?

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 01:14 PM
lol i didnt understand wut hapened in that scene, was that a jutsu or did he just slash sasuke with his hand?

It's a Taijutsu move...that totally blew out Sasuke's neck and chest to crap....his organs went bye bye too.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 01:31 PM
yea he almost died twice i guess he's not used to fighting w/o orochimaru's abilities

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
yea he almost died twice i guess he's not used to fighting w/o orochimaru's abilities

Well he has relied mainly on the curse mark for tough situations (When fighting Deidara, Orochimaru, Itachi he has always relied on it). Now that he doesn't have it, his battle style has changed a lot.

Orochimaru's influence also saved him from Deidara's explosion, and helped in his fight against Itachi.

Not to mention he wasn't fully recovered from his last battle with Itachi and having both the curse mark, and Orochimaru taken out of him and sealed away.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
yea i agree with you there he shud have done some training to adjust to the new changes but he underestimated KB and almost died twice because of it. by the way does any1 know if suigetsu is dead and do u think jugo's change is permanent?

Jinchiruuki
01-15-2010, 02:44 PM
yea i agree with you there he shud have done some training to adjust to the new changes but he underestimated KB and almost died twice because of it. by the way does any1 know if suigetsu is dead and do u think jugo's change is permanent?

Suigetsu is just out of chakra. Jugo's appearance if I remember correctly will return to normal soon. I think due to transfer of body parts and chakra he had to in a sense give away pieces of him thus reducing him to a child.

Kuroda Taishi
01-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I was very impressed with the fight. They did a great job on this episode.

Deadman 8234
01-15-2010, 02:53 PM
i'd also like to point out that sasuke seems protective of his team and at point they reminded him of team 7, maybe he's not so bad. maybe he might even go back after everything i said and done

I honestly never thought that Sasuke became evil. I think he only went to Orichimaru because in his eyes it was the only way to become strong enough to fulfill his goal (which he was willing to put everything on the line for). He still is the same Sasuke if you think about it.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 03:05 PM
I honestly never thought that Sasuke became evil. I think he only went to Orichimaru because in his eyes it was the only way to become strong enough to fulfill his goal (which he was willing to put everything on the line for). He still is the same Sasuke if you think about it.
you still think he's the same guy even though he tried to kill naruto at the valley of the end and when they met again at orochimaru's hideout? i know he doesnt want to take lives unnecessarily, but some1 who abandons his friends is not a good person. this is not the same sasuke that almost died for naruto when they fought haku

Deadman 8234
01-15-2010, 03:19 PM
you still think he's the same guy even though he tried to kill naruto at the valley of the end and when they met again at orochimaru's hideout? i know he doesnt want to take lives unnecessarily, but some1 who abandons his friends is not a good person. this is not the same sasuke that almost died for naruto when they fought haku

Well yes he has change, but he is mainly the same person. He has the same characteristics as before. If you think about he didn't try to kill Naruto. If he wanted to he could of, he himself admitted it. Well he only abandoned them to reach his goal that he had set for himself way before he met them.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 03:29 PM
well now we're geting off topic so i made a new thread, about it, but sasuke didnt kill him because of a whim

Deadman 8234
01-15-2010, 03:36 PM
well now we're geting off topic so i made a new thread, about it, but sasuke didnt kill him because of a whim

Ok what is the thread. I'll post there.

takuya
01-15-2010, 03:46 PM
I liked this fight. The Taijutsu fight was amazing. Killer Bee's moves were simplely amazing, and Sasuke showed off his swordsman skills.

Reikai Hezamu
01-15-2010, 03:53 PM
I just finished watching this episode. Killer Bee was amazing!!! He has complete control over his Jinchuriki. He can go full form of it and still be in control unlike Naruto. The whole fight was awesome and very exciting. I learned a little bit in this episode too.

Jinchuriki hosts are immune to Genjutsu. To escape from Genjutsu you need a partner. (Which I already knew) And the Tailed Beasts are able to be that partner.

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Ok what is the thread. I'll post there.
its called sasuke's descent

Sai9497
01-15-2010, 04:20 PM
It was one of the best Sasuke episodes for sure.

brunz
01-15-2010, 04:34 PM
the episode and fight were amazing and epic...the animation was amazing to..im hoping the filler which starts next week will be good like the bleach one is...

kokojojo
01-15-2010, 05:10 PM
i doubt it, the jinchuuriki fights with bubbles and looks like a douche

kokojojo
01-21-2010, 11:57 PM
I just finished watching this episode. Killer Bee was amazing!!! He has complete control over his Jinchuriki. He can go full form of it and still be in control unlike Naruto. The whole fight was awesome and very exciting. I learned a little bit in this episode too.

Jinchuriki hosts are immune to Genjutsu. To escape from Genjutsu you need a partner. (Which I already knew) And the Tailed Beasts are able to be that partner.
we also learned how madara survived sasuke's amaterasu that itachi implanted in sasuke